HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
suicide opinions?
Posted by: JenK ()
Date: April 04, 2013 08:12PM

By the bus stop, they found their Angel hanging from a tree.

On her bed at home, for her stricken mother to find, the 14-year-old Indiana girl left a note that read, in part, “Why did I deserve this pain?”

The heartbreaking suicide last month of West Lafayette’s Angel Green has now led to anti-bullying legislation at the state’s capital.

Green was an 8th-grader, who hanged herself March 5. The note she left behind — penned in a careful hand and addressed to her classmates — pointed clearly to the growing menace of bullying.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/indiana-girl-suicide-heartbreaking-note-spark-anti-bullying-legislation-article-1.1308060#ixzz2PXj3aNW1

“Have you ever thought about what you said to me? huh... maybe not! because you killed me everyday,” she wrote, leaving the note beside her bed for her mother.

“P.S.,” the note ends, “it’s bullying that killed me. Please get justice.”

RELATED: FACEBOOK PAGE OF FIGHTS AT N.J. SCHOOL REMOVES VIDEOS

The girl’s devastated mother, Danielle Green, took her daughter’s plea straight to the state legislature.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/indiana-girl-suicide-heartbreaking-note-spark-anti-bullying-legislation-article-1.1308060#ixzz2PXjErzm1

So, bulling turned her into a dead bully? She killed herself so that her bullies would "get justice"? Thank you God for another dead bitch. At least she didn't take out 20 of her classmates at the same time!

And I apologize if this was posted somewhere on here and I missed it and re-posted...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: suicide opinions?
Posted by: JenK ()
Date: April 04, 2013 08:14PM

Oh, and after the 'get justice' she said she'd like all her classmates at her 'funearl'. So not only does she kill herself next to the bus stop to fuck with their heads and make sure they have to see her, she asked they they 'get justice' and that they all have to come to her misspelled funearl....hey Angel, you're dead, quit asking for shit!

Posted by: JuiceLayer ()
Date: April 04, 2013 08:26PM

That's funny right there. I don't care Jew you are.

Posted by: kenj ()
Date: April 08, 2013 03:06AM

please follow in her footsteps jen

Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: April 08, 2013 03:32AM

The product of decades of social engineering and programming has resulted in weak minded americans that can't take the reality of the real world, because life is not fair.

All these types of deaths are good for america. The weak are not intended to survive and breed. It's natures will.

The population needs to be culled for it's health.

Nature is cruel.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.