HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:25PM

Oh boy, here we go.



http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-Intruder-Killed-by-Sterling-Homeowner-198674301.html



Grief counselors were on hand at a Sterling, Va., high school Monday after a student at the school was fatally shot after entering a neighbor's home over the weekend.

"I didn't really want to go to school," said a friend and classmate of the deceased teen. "It was hard to get out of bed, just knowing that he got shot... I'll love him forever. We acted like we were brothers."

The student -- who hasn't been publicly identified by police yet -- was killed after entering a home in the 45900 block of Pullman Court two doors down from his at approximately 2:30 a.m. Sunday.

The homeowner called 911 to report an intruder. By the time authorities arrived, the intruder had been shot dead, reported News4's Darcy Spencer.

Neighbors said the homeowner is a firefighter and called him a good man who helped others.

Students at Park View High School said the teen was a junior who was a popular athlete and budding rapper.

"If you had classes with him, there was no way you weren't leaving that class without a smile," said a classmate.

Friends said the teen may have accidentally gone into the wrong house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:27PM

So the teen entered the wrong home, the homeowner called 911 because of an intruder. Surely the teen (if he was doing nothing wrong) would have left without incident when he realized he went into the wrong house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:28PM

the teen was a junior who was a popular athlete and budding rapper.




LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:31PM

How do you accidentally go into the wrong home as the article puts it?

On the other hand, who just blows away an unarmed kid. Pretty irresponsible.

Maybe the homeowner and the kid got into a struggle?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:31PM

We don't know what happened between the 911 call and the shooting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:32PM

Yea

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:33PM

You should always stay on the line with 911 till the authorities arrive, those tapes could save your ass in a trial.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: 9uhyy ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:48PM

more like oscar pistorious

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: itchy ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:49PM

Hopefully it was a black man shooting a white kid this time so that the media wont be headlining this story over the next year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:50PM

It was a firefighter shooting a black kid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: itchy ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:52PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was a firefighter shooting a black kid.


Damnit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 18, 2013 02:08PM

If I caught anyone climbing in one of my windows at 2:30am, I'd shoot too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Trayvon 2.0 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 03:26PM

WORM FOOD




Shouldnt have been breakin and enterin, good riddance.

WORM FOOD 2013

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Lizzies White Neighbor ()
Date: March 18, 2013 03:42PM

Trayvon 2.0 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WORM FOOD
>
>
>
>
> Shouldnt have been breakin and enterin, good
> riddance.
>
> WORM FOOD 2013



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 03:54PM

They are always a popular athlete and a "budding rapper" (whatever that is) right before they commit a crime. The really amusing part of this is they are trying to say he thought he was at his own house. How many people enter their own house thru a window?

Just another dead nigger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: CbDDt ()
Date: March 18, 2013 04:51PM

Read some of the comments. Unreal. He was innocent, he was at a party drinking ect ect Preaching it was one big mistake. This is after he climbs through a window, alarm goes off and the homeowner allegedly fires a warning shot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:27PM

In the shooters favor-

Deceased entered thru a rear window...

Shooter called 911.

Not in the shooters favor-

The kid was young, black and the mood of the media and country wants to blame guns for everything.

Sorry parents, but you fed the worms.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: He's A Kid ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:31PM

When you're young and stupid, you do stupid things. This kid may have intentionally entered a neighbor's house after a night of drinking, but he still didn't deserve to get blown away by a trigger happy gun owner. The guy should have waited for the police.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: UcGMK ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:37PM

ok troll. Feel free to try again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:40PM

He's A Kid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you're young and stupid, you do stupid
> things. This kid may have intentionally entered a
> neighbor's house after a night of drinking, but he
> still didn't deserve to get blown away by a
> trigger happy gun owner. The guy should have
> waited for the police.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Attachments:
believe.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: ex-Lester ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:41PM

The homeowner shot the kid as he was going up the stairs toward him. No indication that the lights were on or off.

So, he got drunk and his parents locked him out. Rather than ring the doorbell, he decided to break back into his home, inadvertently costing him his life.

http://leesburg.patch.com/articles/weekend-shooting-victim-was-park-view-student

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: school friend ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:43PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you accidentally go into the wrong home as
> the article puts it?

He was getting his drink on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: cPHeF ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:50PM

ex-Lester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The homeowner shot the kid as he was going up the
> stairs toward him. No indication that the lights
> were on or off.
>
> So, he got drunk and his parents locked him out.
> Rather than ring the doorbell, he decided to break
> back into his home, inadvertently costing him his
> life.
>
> http://leesburg.patch.com/articles/weekend-shootin
> g-victim-was-park-view-student


so sad too bad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:56PM

Nobody entering his house goes through the window. The homeowner was justified. Now we'll have to be subjected to four months of this crap from Nancy Grace and the liberal wackos in the media.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: HOA hater ()
Date: March 18, 2013 05:58PM

I bleme the HOA for making all the homes look the same in a neighborhood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: itchy ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:01PM

I wonder if he was wearing a hoodie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Yup Yup ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:06PM

Pass the Skittles and Taste the Rainbow of buckshot!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: ex-Lester ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:09PM

He probably just wants to crawl into bed and wasn't listening to anything anyone said, including someone with a gun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:19PM

House was 2 doors down.

But the good news- it's all candle light vigils and grief counselors at the local HS.


Let freedom ring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:25PM

He's A Kid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you're young and stupid, you do stupid
> things. This kid may have intentionally entered a
> neighbor's house after a night of drinking, but he
> still didn't deserve to get blown away by a
> trigger happy gun owner. The guy should have
> waited for the police.

Waiting for the police is how a lot of people end up dead.

You climb thru my window and 2:30 am you are going to get shot. I might call the cops afterwards. And I dont care if you are black, white, yellow or candy striped, you have no business climbing thur my window. Get it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: 7L7Ep ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:29PM

I find it plausable he was wasted drunk without the intent to rob the guy. Kid screwed up and now he is dead. You just cant go breaking into peoples houses regardless of the circumstance or mindset. I feel bad for the guy that shot him and your house is your castle. Furthermore I dont care how old he was, 16 or 60 this is what happens when you willingly go through somones window, set off the alarm then proceed to make your way upstairs. I would have done the exact same thing. Unfortunatly now the guy is going to have to move due to someone elses error.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: ex-Lester ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:29PM

The local news showed the father go up to the homeowner to confront him over the killing. They didn't play the audio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: should have ()
Date: March 18, 2013 06:32PM

Only if he listened to Biden. There would only be a hole in his ceiling and possibly roof. SEND HIM TO PRISON!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: At least ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:15PM

At least the dad wasn't drunk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:23PM

The worst part is that the firefighter will probably be run out of the neighborhood. I'm sure there will be all sorts of protests in front of his house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:28PM

The little HS fucks love this kind of shit, a big chance to appear politically enlightened and maybe skip a day of school for some retarded little tribute.

They need to bring some real prick law enforcement types and stress the alcohol part of this dummies death.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:39PM

Just watched another vid about this, the two houses have another house between them and they are mirrored- one has garage and dormers on left, other on right.


Get us the BAC and tell us if he was shot in the back. As for now, I'm leaning way towards the homeowner.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:46PM

Maybe drugs will be found in his system...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: jerkys ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:51PM

it dont matter if drugs or beer wus found in his sytem. Crazy gun owner shot a oinnocent well liked kid. U all should bee ashamed and ask god for forgiveness. U all have upset me now im crying thanks.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:55PM

So what qualifies someone to be a budding rapper?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:57PM

A friend of mine was out in Vegas last month when this "budding rapper" bit the dust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CIpf2cBFHE


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:57PM

A 16 year old out drinking at 2am? Obviously from a dysfunctional family and home. But Im sure the parents are going to blame everyone but themselves for letting their "budding rapper" run the streets at night drunk and so fucked up he cant even find his own house. The level of stupidity is epic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 07:58PM

Hopefully the firefighter's employment won't be affected by any of this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Rolling and Trolling ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:01PM

jerkys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it dont matter if drugs or beer wus found in his
> sytem. Crazy gun owner shot a oinnocent well liked
> kid. U all should bee ashamed and ask god for
> forgiveness. U all have upset me now im crying
> thanks.....

Well trolled, but how would it look if the kid was a violent intruder and murdered the homeowner? There's really only two things that happen at 0230: making a life or taking a life. You break into my house at 0230, you best be wearing some Kevlar, 'cause we ain't fucking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Robert A. Booie ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:10PM

A review from a former GF on "dating psychos.com". Donald West Wilder II (is the shooter and sounds like he is a frequent poster here)

From the review..." Unfortunately, the woman who profiled him on dontdatehimgirl.com did not list his age, so I had to guess an age for him and if I guessed it wrong I hope she sees this to tell us his true age, in case I guessed wrong. He might be years older or younger than what I guessed. I am not sure if this profile is still on DDHG but it was at one point. :

“is a closeted kinky cross-dresser. He’s a volunteer fire fighter with the Sterling Volunteer Fire Department, so he has to be strong enough to pull people from burning buildings. During the course of our relationship, I was forced to engage in the most disgusting (IMO) sexual acts. One night, tied me up, blindfolded me, gagged me, attached a dildo to the gag and made me penetrate his anus with my mouth. He would often wear women’s clothes to bed. I fear for the safety of my child. He knowingly potentially exposed a child to BDSM activities with his ex-wife. He also watched his ex-step-daughter shower until she was 9 years old (and he hasn’t seen her since then.) I fear for the welfare of any child he may be around”

http://www.datingpsychos.com/psycho/10715/Donald-West-Wilder-II

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Yup Yup ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:14PM

Yeah that doesn't sound made up at all.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: fan of law & order ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:15PM

The firefighter is done. He will lose his home his job and his life savings but he will keep his freedom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:18PM

He will probably want to sell the home, but not too many people want to live in a home that someone has killed in. I think the real estate agent term is stigmatized property.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Dead Monkey ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:19PM

The pic in the Washington Post article shows a really nice home, he wouldn't have any trouble selling it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Abelard ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:21PM

> Nobody entering his house goes through the window.

I did, on any number of occasions. Late, not drunk, and never got confused about whose house I was sneaking into.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:22PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295395/High-school-star-athlete-16-fatally-shot-mistakenly-entering-similar-house-doors-new-home.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The fucking British have better coverage of this than the US websites.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:23PM

What was going through the shooter's mind

tumblr_me4o2xvsa51qeexr5o1_500.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:25PM

Dead Monkey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The pic in the Washington Post article shows a
> really nice home, he wouldn't have any trouble
> selling it.





Would you want to live in a home that someone was killed in? Not to mention the address is on news sites all around the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:28PM

Better pics on the British site:



-
Attachments:
article-2295395-18C37C5E000005DC-826_306x559.jpg
article-2295395-18C37BAA000005DC-95_634x616.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:29PM

Star: Gordley was described by students and coaches as an excellent athlete, a popular boy and a gifted rapper who had good intentions





Here comes the "he was an angel" comments, and how do you go from budding rapper to gifted rapper. The story is limited in details, but the news will continue to embellish with what little they have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Yup Yup ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:31PM

A family of sand monkeys will probably buy it and move their extended families in with them.

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dead Monkey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The pic in the Washington Post article shows a
> > really nice home, he wouldn't have any trouble
> > selling it.
>
>
>
>
>
> Would you want to live in a home that someone was
> killed in? Not to mention the address is on news
> sites all around the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:51PM

Meanwhile in gun free DC....



http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/woman-sexually-assaulted-tased-by-burglars-dc-police-say/2013/03/15/4772bcdc-8d81-11e2-9838-d62f083ba93f_singlePage.html?tid=obinsite



Four men broke into an apartment Thursday evening in Southwest Washington and brutally attacked a 22-year-old woman, shocking her with a taser, cutting her with a knife and punching and sexually assaulting her, D.C. police said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:52PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Star: Gordley was described by students and
> coaches as an excellent athlete, a popular boy and
> a gifted rapper who had good intentions

>
>
>
>
>
> Here comes the "he was an angel" comments, and how
> do you go from budding rapper to gifted rapper.
> The story is limited in details, but the news will
> continue to embellish with what little they have.

Oh yes they have this down pat. They will embelish him with accolades and compliments but never address the fact he was 16 running around drunk out of his mind at 2am and breaking into a neighbor's home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: March 18, 2013 08:56PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Star: Gordley was described by students and
> coaches as an excellent athlete, a popular boy and
> a gifted rapper who had good intentions

>
>
> Here comes the "he was an angel" comments, and how
> do you go from budding rapper to gifted rapper.
> The story is limited in details, but the news will
> continue to embellish with what little they have.

Just pretend as though he's not running around drunk at 2 am. Oh, and in Trayvon Martin's case, pretend as though he hasn't been arrested and suspended.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Jason Gambino ()
Date: March 18, 2013 09:36PM

Robert A. Booie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A review from a former GF on "dating psychos.com".
> Donald West Wilder II (is the shooter and sounds
> like he is a frequent poster here)
>
> From the review..." Unfortunately, the woman who
> profiled him on dontdatehimgirl.com did not list
> his age, so I had to guess an age for him and if I
> guessed it wrong I hope she sees this to tell us
> his true age, in case I guessed wrong. He might be
> years older or younger than what I guessed. I am
> not sure if this profile is still on DDHG but it
> was at one point. :
>
> “is a closeted kinky cross-dresser. He’s a
> volunteer fire fighter with the Sterling Volunteer
> Fire Department, so he has to be strong enough to
> pull people from burning buildings. During the
> course of our relationship, I was forced to engage
> in the most disgusting (IMO) sexual acts. One
> night, tied me up, blindfolded me, gagged me,
> attached a dildo to the gag and made me penetrate
> his anus with my mouth. He would often wear
> women’s clothes to bed. I fear for the safety of
> my child. He knowingly potentially exposed a child
> to BDSM activities with his ex-wife. He also
> watched his ex-step-daughter shower until she was
> 9 years old (and he hasn’t seen her since then.)
> I fear for the welfare of any child he may be
> around”
>
> http://www.datingpsychos.com/psycho/10715/Donald-W
> est-Wilder-II

Made me penetrate his anus with my mouth.

Harharhar!

That's a good one!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: GZ ()
Date: March 18, 2013 09:45PM

https://twitter.com/gordley

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/loudoun-teen-fatally-shot-by-homeowner-identified/2013/03/18/1e8611f8-8fe2-11e2-9cfd-36d6c9b5d7ad_story.html?wprss=rss_homepage


"The homeowner heard his burglar alarm sound, grabbed his gun and went to investigate. When the two met on the stairs inside the house, the man said he told the teen to leave and fired a warning shot, according to a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation."
sounds like they saw each other

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 09:48PM

So if he fired a warning shot....the teen still didn't run off? There's a lot more to this story, and it's not looking good for Trayvon 2.0



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2013 09:48PM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Famous Last Words ()
Date: March 18, 2013 09:48PM

"You ain't gonna shoot me bitch...."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Famous Last Words ()
Date: March 18, 2013 09:52PM

Caleb Gordly - Sounds awfully a lot like Gordon Blvd...


User Profile : Gordon Blvd
Email: Hidden
Real Name: Apparently Caleb something or another............ o_0
Posts: 7,149
Registered: 03/20/2011 11:24PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Famous Footwear Of The Dead ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:03PM

They're going to find the slug for the warning shot. There's no point in making it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Too Soon To Tell ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:22PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So if he fired a warning shot....the teen still
> didn't run off? There's a lot more to this story,
> and it's not looking good for Trayvon 2.0

The kid was probably drunk and was stunned by the warning shot. He may have thought he would be shot if he ran. The homeowner didn't know the kid (although - if the kid lived two doors down - that may not be true), but the kid didn't know the homeowner (unless he did, and thought the guy might hurt him).

Too many ambiguities at this point. But that neighborhood in Leesburg isn't exactly the hood. Homeowners in DC have bars on the windows for a reason. Homeowners in Leesburg do not - also for a reason. People are just too quick to fire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: ya think? ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:24PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
it's not looking good for Trayvon 2.0

How could it? He is now earth food.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Obama loves you ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:29PM

There've been a lot of home break-in's by burglary gangs over the last few years in Sterling, Ashburn, and Lansdowne. Bedroom communities that tend to be empty because you have to go 10 to 30 miles down the road to go to work, eat out, or see entertainment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Famous Last Wordz ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:29PM

Where is the vid of the deceased's father arguing with the someone at the shooter's house?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: YHDGT ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:33PM

f off and find it yourself. Everyone else did!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: James ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:44PM

Another case where the gun nuts will add to their stats of a Constituion loving armed man shooting an intruder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:51PM

Judged by 12 or carried by 6.......you decide

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:52PM

James Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another case where the gun nuts will add to their
> stats of a Constituion loving armed man shooting
> an intruder.


Well, that is sorta what happened, isn't it?

Was it justified? Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see what the Loundon County Prosecutor says.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: is it? ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:54PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> James Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Another case where the gun nuts will add to
> their
> > stats of a Constituion loving armed man
> shooting
> > an intruder.
>
>
> Well, that is sorta what happened, isn't it?
>
> Was it justified? Who knows? We'll just have to
> wait and see what the Loundon County Prosecutor
> says.



frisky,


Is it ok to still see my pediatrician as a fully grown, bearded man?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 10:55PM

A Castle Doctrine (also known as a Castle Law or a Defense of Habitation Law) is an American legal doctrine that designates a person's abode (or, in some states, any place legally occupied, such as a car or place of work) as a place in which the person has certain protections and immunities and may in certain circumstances use force, up to and including deadly force, to defend against an intruder without becoming liable to prosecution.[1] Typically deadly force is considered justified, and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to himself or another".[1] The doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but a set of principles which is incorporated in some form in the law of most states.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:01PM

I don't think Virginia has a Castle Doctrine, but they are usually supportive of home defense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:03PM

§ 18.2-91.1. Use of physical force, including deadly force, against an intruder; justified self-defense.

Any person who lawfully occupies a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when the other person has unlawfully entered the dwelling, having committed an overt act toward the occupant or another person in the dwelling, and the occupant reasonably believes he or another person in the dwelling is in imminent danger of bodily injury.

Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, as provided in this section shall be immune from civil liability for injuries or death of the other person who has unlawfully entered the dwelling that results from the use of such force.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:04PM

That's good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:05PM

If an intruder ignores a warning shot and continues to advance, can a homeowner's expectations that their life is in danger increase?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:07PM

You will be hearing a lot of blabber in the coming days about "he shot an unarmed teenager" but the statute above says nothing about armed or unarmed so they are going to have to STFU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: criminaldingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:09PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If an intruder ignores a warning shot and
> continues to advance, can a homeowner's
> expectations that their life is in danger
> increase?


Well, if you just stop breaking into people's houses, frisky, you won't have to worry about being shot by the homeowner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:10PM

I've never broken into anyone's home... thank you very much!

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:13PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've never broken into anyone's home... thank you
> very much!




Did you know if you are found with spark plug porcelain, you get charged with possession of burglarious tools?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: criminaldingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:14PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I've never broken into anyone's home... thank
> you
> > very much!
>
>
>
>
> Did you know if you are found with spark plug
> porcelain, you get charged with possession of
> burglarious tools?


why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:16PM

I just found this out recently, spark plug porcelain is used by smash and grab looters. You throw it against tempered glass, not even hard, and the tempered glass completely shatters without much noise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: criminaldingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:29PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just found this out recently, spark plug
> porcelain is used by smash and grab looters. You
> throw it against tempered glass, not even hard,
> and the tempered glass completely shatters without
> much noise.


I never knew that, but I'm sure frisky does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Still Not Justified ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:30PM

Obama loves you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There've been a lot of home break-in's by burglary
> gangs over the last few years in Sterling,
> Ashburn, and Lansdowne. Bedroom communities that
> tend to be empty because you have to go 10 to 30
> miles down the road to go to work, eat out, or see
> entertainment.

A burglary is a crime against property, not against life. As infuriating as it may be, it does not justify killing someone, especially a teenager.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:37PM

You might want to review the statue above before you make a huge ass out of yourself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Justiy ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:45PM

The intruder was headed upstairs where the homeowner and his family slept. He mistook the house for his own, as explained by his own father. If there are a lot of break-in's in your area, it's justified to own a firearn,just in case. I knew a classmate who confronted a burglarand was shot as a result. In this case, his daughter slept on the top floor and the 911 operators suggestion to stay in his bedroom was inappropriate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: iodine ()
Date: March 19, 2013 12:12AM

If you're firing warning shots, you should't own a gun.

Period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 19, 2013 01:30AM

iodine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you're firing warning shots, you should't own a
> gun.
>
> Period.



Why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Antiseptic ()
Date: March 19, 2013 01:32AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> iodine Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you're firing warning shots, you should't own
> a
> > gun.
> >
> > Period.
>
>
>
> Why?



Because computer tough guy is tough.


Period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: Ronnie ()
Date: March 19, 2013 02:16AM

He wasn't innocent. At the very least he was underage drinking (not a big deal) and he committed b&e which is a felony.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: NRA Kills Again! ()
Date: March 19, 2013 05:16AM

So this piece of shit volunteer firefighter/homeowner decides to take his little weapon and blow away a confused and drunken young man who was a danger to no one. That is the problem with these NRA types, they live for the chance to blow anybody away. So this nut-case will not go to prison but he will be in court for years and he will lose everything he has worked for his entire life. I am sure he is in a motel room somewhere right now thinking "what have I done?". What he has done is destroy several lives including his own.
Even though its clear that the homeowner is a piece of shit I do feel a little bit sorry for him as he was just sleeping in his own home and not bothering anyone. It's hard to make a snap decision at 2:30am but he sure made the wrong one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: sterlingmarlin ()
Date: March 19, 2013 05:55AM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the shooters favor-
>
> Deceased entered thru a rear window...
>
> Shooter called 911.
>
> Not in the shooters favor-
>
> The kid was young, black and the mood of the media
> and country wants to blame guns for everything.
>
> Sorry parents, but you fed the worms.

supposedly this fireman was a real redneck p.o.s. and probably racist too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: reap ()
Date: March 19, 2013 06:06AM

Justiy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He mistook the
> house for his own, as explained by his own father.


How would his father know that? Did he bust out the ouija board and ask his son?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: jYCm7 ()
Date: March 19, 2013 06:28AM

Im not buying this whole grounded theory because his room was not clean. Himself and two friend some how mistaked the wrong house from his is also BS. They may look similar but are vastly different in the back. Watch the latest video, him and his friends pried the screen window B&E style off the house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: B&E ()
Date: March 19, 2013 06:45AM

http://binged.it/119bikS Easy to mistake the rear of the two homes.

Yea right

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 19, 2013 09:02AM

jYCm7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im not buying this whole grounded theory because
> his room was not clean. Himself and two friend
> some how mistaked the wrong house from his is also
> BS. They may look similar but are vastly different
> in the back. Watch the latest video, him and his
> friends pried the screen window B&E style off the
> house.



Especially after he fired a warning shot, and the kid still kept walking up the steps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Trayvon Martin?
Posted by: cupper ()
Date: March 19, 2013 09:13AM

NRA Kills Again! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So this piece of shit volunteer
> firefighter/homeowner decides to take his little
> weapon and blow away a confused and drunken young
> man who was a danger to no one. That is the
> problem with these NRA types, they live for the
> chance to blow anybody away. So this nut-case will
> not go to prison but he will be in court for years
> and he will lose everything he has worked for his
> entire life. I am sure he is in a motel room
> somewhere right now thinking "what have I done?".
> What he has done is destroy several lives
> including his own.
> Even though its clear that the homeowner is a
> piece of shit I do feel a little bit sorry for him
> as he was just sleeping in his own home and not
> bothering anyone. It's hard to make a snap
> decision at 2:30am but he sure made the wrong one.

Do you have any evidence that the firefighter belonged to the NRA?
No need for him to spend much time in court if no charges are filed.
There you go, making things up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  **     **  **     **  ******** 
    **     **     **   **   **   **     **  **       
    **     **     **    ** **    **     **  **       
    **     **     **     ***     *********  ******   
    **     **     **    ** **    **     **  **       
    **     **     **   **   **   **     **  **       
    **      *******   **     **  **     **  **       
This forum powered by Phorum.