HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What is the point of lizzie making a bunch of repeated spam posts about frisky?
Posted by: she's a cunt ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:21AM

Does she think it will make it more believable? Does she think it will embarass frisky? what are her motives. She has no life and posts the same shit over and over again day in and day out. I demand that she continue to post them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is the point of lizzie making a bunch of repeated spam posts about frisky?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:25AM

The point is to expose the real psycho. And someone may read one thread and not another. Everyone needs to know I didn't lie about this bullshit.

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning
Attachments:
2013-03-08-03-27-30.jpg
IE130308001.jpg
2013-03-08-03-27-02.jpg
2013-03-08-03-26-18.jpg

Re: What is the point of lizzie making a bunch of repeated spam posts about frisky?
Posted by: cunt face ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:27AM

lizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The point is to expose the real psycho. And
> someone may read one thread and not another.
> Everyone needs to know I didn't lie about this
> bullshit.

but you are lying

Posted by: yea ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:28AM

Those images can be easily faked.

Date: March 08, 2013 09:29AM

No I'm not. Explain how I convinced frisky to mention the sign?

The sign was left on 9/19..do you know the significance of that date?

It's Michael Edward Cutts of Falls Church, VA's birthday.

It may not mean anything, but you know how frisky would disappear randomly for long periods of time?

Well in doing some research, Mikey went to jail a lot. You know why else that's funny? Because my other research led me to see frisky's posting history and all the times Mike was in jail, was when frisky wasn't here.

I'm not dumb. But frisky is for ever mentioning it because I would have never known who it was and never even suspected that it could have been him.

What a Dumbass!

And another thing, Michael was the guy who came to my job back in October. He just starred the entire time. I'll never forget that, lol he was huge and even one of my coworkers was like wtf! Only recently did I see that thread he wrote about it, anonymously but frisky was the one dropping a bunch of clues!

I'm not saying Mr. Cutts did anything, but I'm definitely saying he's frisky and frisky is a mother fucking lunatic, psychotic, obsessed stalker!

Everyone said I was lying, making it up for attention, etc. Nope! And then you tried to say I just pulled this Guy's name outta my ass but I did a ton of research and not only did frisky and Mike both love stealing street signs, raves, been pulled over by the same cop, were the same height weight, age and live in the same location, they both have long criminal records.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2013 09:12AM by

#stillwinning

Posted by: you post a bunch of text ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:30AM

you expect me to read it but i don't care. keep wasting your time missy. i will continue to help you do this

Date: March 08, 2013 09:33AM

yea Wrote:
> Those images can be easily faked.

Yeah except the fact that they're posted from my phone and The Northman said this :

TheNorthman Wrote: -------------------------------------------------------> FD on the other hand is unfortunately a sick kid > who has developed an unhealthy fixation on lizzie. > The fact that he made several cryptic references > (on the board and in PM's...to me, which I sent to > lizzie a couple days ago) to the Oaktan Ave sign > shows that he either knew it had been dumped in > lizzie's yard or, more than likely, did it himself > (who else can he co-opt to stalk some chick on the > net with him?). I don't know for certain about > the suggested identity of FD, but they appear to > have several things in common. The picture of > that guy holding the street sign is downright creepy

#stillwinning

Posted by: buutttt ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:33AM

I will be back to see how pathetic you continue to be. I am about to leave you to yourself and your computer trying to "prove that you weren't lying" to a message board. You are such a loser. Time to go and get drunk with my friends. You are obviously in the process of losing all of yours. You are following the same line as Scott Lehman.

Posted by: stop trying so hard we no u lied ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:34AM

lizzie Wrote:
>
> Yeah except the fact that they're posted from my
> phone

that can easily be faked.

Date: March 08, 2013 09:36AM

you post a bunch of text Wrote:
> you expect me to read it but i don't care. keep
> wasting your time missy. i will continue to help
> you do this

It's not for you and again, posting from my phone. I still have my friends, the only loser is someone who gets drunk at 9:30am on a Thursday. Kill yourself. You're just mad Cary deleted all your spam.

I'm done..everyone will see that I wasn't lying. And frisky is a psychopathic stalker who still had me on his mind everyday even after I had left this site!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 09:38AM

stop trying so hard we no u lied Wrote:
> lizzie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Yeah except the fact that they're posted from
> my
> > phone
>
>
> that can easily be faked.

Oh, well clearly I don't know that since these aren't and the Northman already said he sent them to me. I like how you say I have no life yet you've been here trolling me this entire time
Said you were leaving and are still here LOL!

#stillwinning

Posted by: Lizzy is a Stupid Cunt ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:39AM

lizzie Wrote:

> I still have my friends, the only loser is someone
> who gets drunk at 9:30am on a Thursday.

First of all it's Friday where you are. You were up all night posting your frisky bullshit and haven't slept yet. Second It is 9:30am on the East Coast of the USA. I am Tokyo MF.

Date: March 08, 2013 09:52AM

LOL @ it being Friday!! Sleepy time! And that doesn't change the point that you've been here just as long as me. Kill yourself.

#stillwinning

Posted by: HOPE ()
Date: March 08, 2013 09:53AM

i hope you get murderd by him so you can stop spamming this forum

Date: March 08, 2013 09:57AM

That's pretty sad. You clearly have issues and who is "him"?

#stillwinning

Posted by: hope ()
Date: March 08, 2013 10:24AM

yeah and its not sad posting numerous pointless posts on a community forum about a user who you think is stalking you cause of coincidences, and hunches, seems like your stalking him? as in him im reffering to friskydingo. just saying instead of using your time here on the forum if you truly beleive he is stalking you go to the police get a restaining order take him to court and stop posting on here...and if he is really stalking you i hope he goes jason vorhees on you so i can stop seeing your lame ass posts over and over again.

Date: March 08, 2013 10:27AM

Kill yourself. I'm gonna keep posting.

Your mother will die tonight if you reply.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:31AM

TheNorthman Wrote: -------------------------------------------------------> FD on the other hand is unfortunately a sick kid > who has developed an unhealthy fixation on lizzie. > The fact that he made several cryptic references > (on the board and in PM's...to me, which I sent to > lizzie a couple days ago) to the Oaktan Ave sign > shows that he either knew it had been dumped in > lizzie's yard or, more than likely, did it himself > (who else can he co-opt to stalk some chick on the > net with him?). I don't know for certain about > the suggested identity of FD, but they appear to > have several things in common. The picture of > that guy holding the street sign is downright > creepy.

The sign was left on 9/19..do you know the significance of that date?

It's Michael Edward Cutts of Falls Church, VA's birthday.

It may not mean anything, but you know how frisky would disappear randomly for long periods of time?

Well in doing some research, Mikey went to jail a lot. You know why else that's funny? Because my other research led me to see frisky's posting history and all the times Mike was in jail, was when frisky wasn't here.

I'm not dumb. But frisky is for ever mentioning it because I would have never known who it was and never even suspected that it could have been him.

What a Dumbass!

And another thing, Michael was the guy who came to my job back in October. He just starred the entire time. I'll never forget that, lol he was huge and even one of my coworkers was like wtf! Only recently did I see that thread he wrote about it, anonymously but frisky was the one dropping a bunch of clues!

I'm not saying Mr. Cutts did anything, but I'm definitely saying he's frisky and frisky is a mother fucking lunatic, psychotic, obsessed stalker!

Everyone said I was lying, making it up for attention, etc. Nope! And then you tried to say I just pulled this Guy's name outta my ass but I did a ton of research and not only did frisky and Mike both love stealing street signs, raves, been pulled over by the same cop, were the same height weight, age and live in the same location, they both have long criminal records and drinking problems.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:32AM

Bitch

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2015 09:50PM by lizzie.

Date: March 08, 2013 10:33AM

haha have nothing to say? did i just hit a nerve or is it that you have no good evidence to back your shit up? and when she does frisky will be hovering over your bed with a chainsaw

Date: March 08, 2013 10:38AM

oh someone stared at you? lots of people stare long and hard at teenages with babies, girls with huge tits, dikes and you sir look like a dike. haha you are just pulling something out your ass take him to court and show court papers with convictions than maybe people will beleive you till than stop posting nonsense.

Date: March 08, 2013 10:41AM

Bitch

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2015 09:49PM by lizzie.

Date: March 08, 2013 10:44AM

And again, how did you strike a nerve if I replied? I already said long ago what I needed the police for so I'm not sure what you're saying I'm pulling out of my ass when anyone with a fully developed brain can see he was behind this.

Oh and not only did Mike cutts stare, he also went to jail a bunch of times and all those times frisky was randomly absent, were the same times Mike was locked up.

Kill yourself for being so retarded.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:45AM

that no proof thats someone just saying something and unless you go to court and have him testify than your PMs dont mean shit, so give it a rest go find yourself a nice clut to suck on and go one with your day sir.

Date: March 08, 2013 10:46AM

Please tell me what a "clut" is and maybe I'll do just that!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:47AM

once again a coincidence unless you can get ip adresses and trace it back to his house again it doesnt mean shit tbh your accusations are retarted. you may beleive he is mike cuts but until you acutally have solid proof and not some he said she said stuff it dont mean shit. point blank

Date: March 08, 2013 10:48AM

And my pms mean everything because it shows that even after I had left this site, frisky still had me on his mind, that's some seriously sick, mental, obsessive, stalker shit. Karma is a bitch though and so am I!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:50AM

LOL right! So I guess I'm not Mo then, because nothing about mo and lizzie match but everything about mike and frisky do, LOL!

By that logic, I've never been outed and I win and LOL @ coincidence Hahaha you're just reaching now and trolling.

I have more threads to bump! Bye bye!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:52AM

Totally retarded accusations! LOL!

#stillwinning
Attachments:
2013-03-08-03-27-30.jpg
IE130308001.jpg
2013-03-08-03-26-18.jpg
2013-03-08-03-27-02.jpg

Date: March 08, 2013 10:54AM

file.php?40,file=82597,filename=2013-02-

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:55AM

file.php?40,file=82624,filename=2013-02-

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:56AM

hope Wrote:
> once again a coincidence unless you can get ip
> adresses and trace it back to his house again it
> doesnt mean shit tbh your accusations are
> retarted. you may beleive he is mike cuts but
> until you acutally have solid proof and not some
> he said she said stuff it dont mean shit. point
> blank

I like how you misspelled his last name.

It's Cutts

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 11:04AM

yeah no i could send you a pm saying that frisky told me he did all that stuff to you..and does that make it "legit"?

Date: March 08, 2013 11:07AM

Goodness! You're more obsessed with me! Notice how you're the only idiot defending this maniac? LOL! Let it go. It's him, it was him and it's being taken care of.

I win! Get over it! You're just mad you can't spam anymore to try and hide it!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 11:11AM

Weren't you going drinking with friends like 2 hours ago? I'm flattered you decided to choose me over your fake friends but my fanclub is overcrowded as it is. Get over me already.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 11:11AM

so if you have all the "proof" why dont you get a restaining order have him aressted and sued for all the "pain & suffering" ? or you tried and tyhe police laughed at you in the face?

Date: March 08, 2013 11:15AM

We only went to the police when it first happened and at that point, we didn't know who it was, after I found out, well, yeah..LOL! No comment. Karma is a bitch and so am I. M

Why do you care so much? If this doesn't concern you, what is your obsession with me? I'm never leaving this site and you can keep saying fail, no life, nothing happened, that's perfectly okay. I'd rather keep it that way.

If I just stopped responding to you, would you get a life or take your own?

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 11:17AM

Restraining order is a good idea though! Lemme go down to the magistrates office right now and do that!

Hopefully you'll have a life or be dead by the time I return!

file.php?40,file=84834,filename=2013-03-

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2013 11:21AM by lizzie.

Date: March 08, 2013 11:21AM

well im not im just trying to put all of this to an end. im tried of comming here and seeing your "outing" of frisky this forum used to be mildy entertaining until you found it.

Date: March 08, 2013 11:23AM

I've been here since 2007 and if you think what you're doing is going to put an end to this you're either new, a Dumbass or trolling because you're doing the exact opposite! Want me to stfu? Then stfu! Dumbass! Kill yourself and I'll leave forever. I, promise!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 11:25AM

I'm literally LOL @ all the troll and spam posts that were removed and yet all my shit is still there!! Hahahah!!!! Wow!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 11:26AM

But Cary told me he was gonna remove it and he said he blocked a lot of networks and is gonna make it so that people can only use ONE name!

#stillwinning
Attachments:
2013-03-08-11-29-26-picsay-1.jpg

Date: March 08, 2013 11:36AM

And couldn't let you all see the rest but he did tell me to stop flooding lol!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 11:48AM

i swear theres no getting throught to you, your just the typical ratchet ass, attention whore, afro-negro you find in the slums.

Date: March 08, 2013 11:53AM

LOL! It's taken you this many hours to finally realize that? Exactly what are you telling me that I'm not getting? When will you understand that you're and your have two totally different meanings and those stereotypes don't apply to me. If you hadn't noticed I really don't care what anyone says. Let it go.

Don't reply, I won't reply.

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2013 11:54AM by lizzie.

Date: March 08, 2013 11:58AM

lol just like you spam like hell ill reply. if you want me to let it go, than stop all the "outing" etc. its annoying i guess your mother didnt love you enough as a kid so that you need all the attention from a forum. you let it go ill let it go.

Date: March 08, 2013 12:04PM

Nope! If it doesn't concern you don't worry about it. You really must be new here if you don't realize how relentless I Am. You won't win against me and my mom loves me plenty. I came here because I was stalked and am exposing the person behind it. If it's annoying why do you look? Reply? I'm not gonna stop, you'll eventually give up like the others.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 12:06PM

Actually you know what, I'm gonna let you have the last word! I'll let you think you beat me. Then I'm gonna bump the other threads, LOL! Adios!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 12:10PM

lol god you prove everysingle stereotype to be true but luckily i also am relentless, and who cares about winning this isnt a contest? im tryna help you out by telling you to go to the courthouse and file everything point blank if hes not convicted that bam problemed solved same goes if he does get convicted guilty.

Posted by: godhatesfags.com ()
Date: March 08, 2013 12:12PM

god hates fags and niggers !

Date: March 08, 2013 12:16PM

I don't see how I proved anything and clearly you missed my point that it is already being taken care of and when you say relentless you really mean have no life, no job, no friends or boyfriend and have been here and will be here as long as I am, typing to me because I'm the only female interaction you ever get.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 12:17PM

And I really wish you'd learn how to spell, type and use proper grammar. You're proving to be the Dumbass I assumed you to be.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 12:21PM

like it fucking matter grammar police? lmao seems like you have no life by posting and spamming here time after time and going on threads and correcting all the grammar mistakes?

Posted by: Westboro Baptist Church ()
Date: March 08, 2013 12:22PM

god still hates fags!..and lizzie shes a nigger and a fag
visit us at godhatesfags.com

Date: March 08, 2013 12:24PM

LOL @ have no life! Says the guy who said he was leaving 3 hours ago and has been here ever since, replying to me! LOL! I am your life and I don't correct any grammar on any threads, just the grammar of idiots like yourself who really need to do the world, your parents and the internet a favor and kill yourself!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 12:41PM

when did i ever say i was going to leave? wtf please cite where ive said that?
yeaaaahhh...no after this is over you wont be a priority but a bug on my windshield....unless this arguement goes on 15 years than yes you will be my life and i will be to yours.

Date: March 08, 2013 12:45PM

My badzzzz! Must have been the "other" guy. Right.

Anyway, I didn't think this was an argument but thanks for the heads up!

I own and control you.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 01:03PM

yeah exactly
i mean you made it seem like it was one
back in the days i would of owned you so how about you make me a t-shirt :D

Posted by: 02Dexxxev ()
Date: March 08, 2013 01:04PM

She is an attention whore, who only gets attention from herself. She starts a thread and comments on her own thread, then comments to her comments to the thread. Besides you and me, all the other comments are from eesh and lizzie now days. I used to feel bad for her but now I feel bad for her. She only lives here and in the real world she is nothing, but you see lizzie is made up so that should be the biggest hint of all. She is absolutely nothing away from FFU. Monique is just a nobody in real life. No home, no life ,no friends, no job, NOTHING! She pretends to be other people on FFU to make herself feel important because she is overlooked in the real world. This is her only world! Again I feel bad for her. Now watch how many times she comments to this and to her own comments to this. Remember if the comments don’t come from you or me, it is eesh and lizzie. Now you have the scoop. Sit back and watch.

Date: March 08, 2013 01:05PM

No. You're boring me now. I'm going to general!

#stillwinning

Posted by: 03Dexxxev ()
Date: March 08, 2013 01:06PM

She is an attention whore, who only gets attention from herself. She starts a thread and comments on her own thread, then comments to her comments to the thread. Besides you and me, all the other comments are from eesh and lizzie now days. I used to feel bad for her but now I feel bad for her. She only lives here and in the real world she is nothing, but you see lizzie is made up so that should be the biggest hint of all. She is absolutely nothing away from FFU. Monique is just a nobody in real life. No home, no life ,no friends, no job, NOTHING! She pretends to be other people on FFU to make herself feel important because she is overlooked in the real world. This is her only world! Again I feel bad for her. Now watch how many times she comments to this and to her own comments to this. Remember if the comments don’t come from you or me, it is eesh and lizzie. Now you have the scoop. Sit back and watch.

Date: March 08, 2013 01:11PM

yeah i grew bored with this
@03dexxxev yeah ive noticed that her alter ego is lizzie and that her band prob sucks too if she even in a band

Date: March 08, 2013 01:15PM

LOL! You just now noticed? And haha here's a video, tell me if we suck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQfOpkRRjsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#stillwinning

Posted by: Truther ()
Date: March 08, 2013 01:34PM

She is an attention whore of the highest order. She is insignificant unreal life who needs affirmation online on how great she thinks her life is. Most people with real lives, friends, jobs, etc dont flood the internet with crap all day and all night. Like an attention starved toddler who acts out inappropriately, Monique does whatever it takes to cast the spotlight on herself. She has done what Mr Misery couldn't, which is chase off almost every decent poster here. If she acted normal instead of being a complete immature bitch ass cunt, a lot of her problems on FFU probably wouldn't have happened.

Date: March 08, 2013 01:52PM

LOL! Kill yourself, you sound so mad! And that's why I stay here! Just to piss you off! LOL!

@winning

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 01:58PM

nobodys mad? i dont ge the joke stop trying to make yourself seem important your just a nusance and annoying to everybody aaaaannnnnnndd you suck im sorry how long you been playing?

Date: March 08, 2013 02:02PM

That was a very angry post and I don't make myself seem like anything, people making thread after thread about me do that for me. And if I'm annoying people would ignore me. Even 5 year olds understand that concept and I've said it 3837 times, if people want me to go away, ignore me, don't respond, don't make threads and clearly they want me here if they don't stop. Like you for instance are the biggest example.

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 02:12PM

yeah cause people dont like you, and how can we enjoy ffu with you post after post after post? making the same accusations and posting nothing but worthless threads? maybe if you stop posting random stuff people would go on with there lives. how am i an example? i just like talking

Date: March 08, 2013 02:16PM

That logic makes no sense. I don't like political threads but I don't stop and view them and then comment on every single one of them saying how much I hate them LOL! And you must be crazy and have no life if you enjoy talking to a nutcase ..hmm says a lot about you! And haha go on with their lives?

No. I left here for 4 months only to come back to see that I was still a hot topic. I'm just giving the people what they clearly want!

#stillwinning

Posted by: Gross ()
Date: March 08, 2013 03:03PM

you are a shit colored monkey. Kill yourself.

Date: March 08, 2013 04:49PM

LOL! No. You're an anonymous pussy. Say this shit to my face, Mr tough keyboard warrior!

#stillwinning

Posted by: so much to choose from ()
Date: March 29, 2013 09:06PM

lizzie Wrote:
> Nope! If it doesn't concern you don't worry about
> it. You really must be new here if you don't
> realize how relentless I Am. You won't win against
> me and my mom loves me plenty. I came here because
> I was stalked and am exposing the person behind
> it. If it's annoying why do you look? Reply? I'm
> not gonna stop, you'll eventually give up like the
> others.

Sums things up well.

Posted by: and nothing happened loll ()
Date: March 29, 2013 11:45PM

so much to choose from Wrote:
> lizzie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nope! If it doesn't concern you don't worry
> about
> > it. You really must be new here if you don't
> > realize how relentless I Am. You won't win
> against
> > me and my mom loves me plenty. I came here
> because
> > I was stalked and am exposing the person behind
> > it. If it's annoying why do you look? Reply?
> I'm
> > not gonna stop, you'll eventually give up like
> the
> > others.
>
>
> Sums things up well.

Why did she make so many threads?

Posted by: .187. ()
Date: March 31, 2013 01:22AM

There was no point.

Posted by: signothetimes ()
Date: April 01, 2013 02:09PM

Someone left a sign in her yard.

Posted by: nm3px ()
Date: May 06, 2015 05:22AM

she's a cunt Wrote:
> Does she think it will make it more believable?
> Does she think it will embarass frisky? what are
> her motives. She has no life and posts the same
> shit over and over again day in and day out. I
> demand that she continue to post them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.