HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"killer" apps
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:27PM

Yo, what are some of your favorite smartphone and tablet apps?

I'm always looking for cool tools and games, and it seems word of mouth always leads to the most entertaining stuff....

What ya got folks?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "killer" apps
Posted by: frisky scared ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:32PM

You should try to how not to incriminate yourself app. It teachs you how to keep your mouth shut after stalking girls!

Posted by: No One Likes You Anymore ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:34PM

Nobody likes you anymore, friskydingo. It's because of you trying to be some internet thug and hero that we have to deal with this bullshit because you stalked lizzie because she didn't want to meet you for Denny's. And you're not denying the claims. So you must be guilty.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:36PM

Accupedo: Good app for tracking steps/distance/calories burned. Have to make sure I keep my weight in order, due to blood pressure issues. This app has been a true blessing.

Wordsmith: The only other app I use consistantly

FF & Friends (Family Feud): Addictive

Posted by: We know ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:37PM

We want to know about this. Why did you stalk lizzie? You are sick and need help
Attachments:
2013-02-20-10-01-36-1.jpg

Posted by: stalker apps ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:40PM

Well? Why do you have such a hard on for lizzie? Is it because she emasculated you and hurt your internet feelings?
Attachments:
2013-02-22-06-29-43-1.jpg

Date: February 25, 2013 04:42PM

You're obsessed. It's so sick!
Attachments:
2013-02-22-06-29-02-1.jpg

Posted by: is this why? ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:44PM

Hahahah
Attachments:
2013-02-22-04-59-44-1.jpg

Date: February 25, 2013 04:45PM

Ahmayzin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Accupedo: Good app for tracking
> steps/distance/calories burned. Have to make sure
> I keep my weight in order, due to blood pressure
> issues. This app has been a true blessing.
>
> Wordsmith: The only other app I use consistantly
>
>
> FF & Friends (Family Feud): Addictive

Nice, I have a very simple pedometer app called walkdroid... it really eats up battery fast tho, and it doesn't do anything but count steps and convert to miles run.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:46PM

No One Likes You Anymore Wrote:
> Nobody likes you anymore, friskydingo. It's
> because of you trying to be some internet thug and
> hero that we have to deal with this bullshit
> because you stalked lizzie because she didn't want
> to meet you for Denny's. And you're not denying
> the claims. So you must be guilty.
Attachments:
1344551786920.png

Posted by: psycho alert ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:48PM

Speaking of yourself? Psycho. Lizzie humiliating you on the internet, was the hammer?
Attachments:
2013-02-20-10-07-02-1.jpg

Date: February 25, 2013 04:49PM

hahaha @ Ralph

Posted by: bitter ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:51PM

Butthurt is when you stalk someone from the internet because they hurt your feelings, actually!
Attachments:
2013-02-20-09-52-15-1.jpg

Posted by: what butthurt looks like ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:53PM

Butthurt. You haven't seen personally fucked over yet.

How's falls church?
Attachments:
2013-02-20-09-51-05-1.jpg

Posted by: psycho alert ()
Date: February 25, 2013 04:57PM

We like how you aren't denying it. So what is oak10 exactly and why are you the only person who uses that and knew about the missing sign before it was ever mentioned?
Attachments:
file-3.jpg

Posted by: STFU! ()
Date: February 25, 2013 05:02PM

Quit talking to yourself, Lizzie. You are such a bore. Hang in there, Frisky!

Posted by: LOLILOL ()
Date: February 25, 2013 05:15PM

How is posting screen shots showing proof of his obsession and involvement talking to oneself?

And LOL @ hang in their frisky! Hahahah! OMG! Talk about talking to oneself! Everyone now knows who the real psycho is. No one is on your side! You defend yourself anonymously but not from your name.

You are nothing but a cowardly little bitch who can't speak to women in real life or the internet so you stalk them instead of facing them. You're a pussy and you are now getting the attention you craved for so long

You couldn't stand that nothing was mentioned about it so you finally got tired and made the lizzie gets butthurt thread and then finally mentioned the sign yourself because it was still killing you.

You are pathetic. Please kill yourself already you depressed drug addicted lonely worthless sack of dog shit

Posted by: hilarious ()
Date: February 25, 2013 05:22PM

Funny part is, frisky has been on here the entire time. He magically started posting right after the frisky is scared thing was posted. Here's on here all day and night, right now he's waiting for the case number so he can see what's going on. If "someone" didn't think for a second that this was real then they would not be concerned about it and who else besides frisky would care? LOL!

How's falls church, frisky? Officer William Davis wants to speak to you.

Oh and for the record, no. Frisky has not been questioned yet, there's a thing called an investigation
Dumbass!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 25, 2013 05:24PM

Manga FX is a great camera app that never gets old.

I have Khan Academy too, it's thousands of current textbooks for free.

Snapguide is pretty useful.

Date: February 25, 2013 05:47PM

If frisky wasn't involved, why did he mention the sign and mention what was written on the sign in several threads before lizzie ever mentioned it?

Posted by: frisky did it ()
Date: February 25, 2013 05:54PM

Everyone knows frisky stalked lizzie. He mentioned what was written on the sign when he first posted on January 21st the lizzie gets butthurt thread.

And then on February 10th in multiple threads, including the thread "how to screw with an enemy car"thread, which he also posted.

Lizzie didn't mention anything of it until Feb 17th.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 25, 2013 06:20PM

Have you played that game with the four pictures and you have to guess the word they're referring ?

I think it's called four pics one word.

Posted by: no ()
Date: February 25, 2013 06:23PM

unregistered = friskydingo trying to deflect from his stalker ways.

Posted by: hey friskydingo ()
Date: February 25, 2013 07:00PM

WHY DID YOU STALK LIZZIE?

Because she turned you down repeatedly for Denny's and never wanted to meet you?

Or was it because she posted your PMs showing everyone how you were obsessed with her and begged her weekly to meet you, call you, send you pics?

Maybe it was that she exposed you for the huge depressed loser that you are and that you tried to kill yourself several times?

How come no one ever heard of this sign thing before you mentioned it? How would you even know there was a sign if this really didn't happen and if he has no involvement?

How come you don't defend yourself?

But one anonymous poster does?

That's far more psychotic than anything lizzie has ever done.

Lizzie may be crazy, violent, punch cops, and harassed people but she never physically stalked anyone.

Messing with a crazy person with guns a surefire way to get yourself killed.

Posted by: is this accurate frisky? ()
Date: February 25, 2013 07:09PM

Because she turned him down repeatedly for Denny's and never wanted to meet him. Because she posted his PMs showing everyone how he is obsessed with her and begged her weekly to meet him, begged her to call him, and begged her to send him pics. Because she exposed him for the huge suicidal and depressed , desperate, lonely loser that tried to kill himself several times.

When people with low self esteem and no self confidence feel that they have been emasculated online they take their revenge into the real world. Friskydingo is a reject from society, a loner, a shut-in and has no real friends offline and cannot get a girl to talk to him to save his life.

He doesn't hate lizzie, he loves her, wants her and stalking her was the only way he could turn his dreams of her into a reality. But when she didn't give him the credit he was looking for by posting anything about the Oakton sign on this website, it drove him nuts.

He began checking this website over and over, daily, nightly, hoping to see headlines of what he had done. But, nothing ever came. So he had to make the "lizzie gets butthurt" thread with the name "oak10" or whatever, that was his first clue. He still didn't get the attention he wanted, so he had to FINALLY drop the huge hint that it was him by posting about the stolen sign and what was written on it from his very own name.

Friskydingo is a dangerous sociopath and will be murdered soon. Especially if he even thinks of coming near lizzie's house again around 4:30AM. She and others will be waiting.

He came around 4:30AM because he is a pussy and a coward and afraid to do his dirty work during the day, in fear of being confronted by lizzie or someone else.

Posted by: Dr. Phil ()
Date: February 25, 2013 07:20PM

also notice how frisky put "killer" in his thread. it is a play on words. he is escalating. first, his obsession was just online. then he took it into the real world. he is getting more and more upset by how everyone now knows he is a psychopath who stalks other psychopaths from the internet because they dont want him. he may kill himself soon.

Posted by: bdCN ()
Date: February 25, 2013 08:00PM

Take note of the name of the poster of the "lizzie gets butthurt thread"

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1092257/1115600.html#msg-1115600

lizzie gets butthurt
Posted by: 7whoa3 Oak-10 ()
Date: January 21, 2013 04:24AM

proof frisky posts here anon

Posted by: 73XV9 ()
Date: February 25, 2013 08:14PM

The same code that was written on the sign. The same sign that friskydingo knew was missing before it was ever mentioned on this website. The same code that frisky used in multiple threads.

Dates:
Feb 17 - The day it came out that it was friskydingo who stalked the poster

Feb 10 - The day friskydingo got fed up of not getting the attention and credit he so craved and mentioned the sign being missing from his stunt that he thought was harmless but really turned into felony theft of government property, trespassing, stalking and harassment

Jan 21 - The first mention of the code word on a thread directed to the person that he stalked. He commented in that thread 9 times, only saying information that someone who had been to that person's house would know.

Almost a month from the first mentioning of the sign did the victim realize it was him. It doesn't matter how much someone annoys you or pisses you off on the fucking internet, stalking someone in person is beyond psychotic. And you need to be put away, to sleep, forever.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 25, 2013 08:17PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Yo, what are some of your favorite smartphone and
> tablet apps?
>
> I'm always looking for cool tools

I'm a big fan of Shazam. I've discovered many new bands with it. Whenever I hear a song I like, but don't recognize, I'll Shazam it and find out who it is. The app saves my tagged songs, then eventually I'll download them and check out the bands' albums.

ESPN ScoreCenter is great too, although the latest app update sort of screwed up the functionality.

Date: February 25, 2013 09:09PM

Alien blue if you're a fan of reddit... i've been figuring that site out a little more lately.

Fragger... it's free and pretty ballin'

Tiny wings - that shit will keep you addicted fo daze

as meeper said shazam comes in handy, WatchESPN comes in handy too if you're into sports

Posted by: Nick you should stop ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:10PM

supporting psychotic stalkers. k? ok.

Date: February 25, 2013 09:11PM

no

Date: February 25, 2013 09:12PM

of course not, because he's your homosexual lover and you were involved too

Date: February 25, 2013 09:13PM

cops have your number anyway, you'll be getting a call from them soon since you said you know his real ID

Date: February 25, 2013 09:14PM

look for your shit, secrets, etc to be posted all over this site soon too

Date: February 25, 2013 09:14PM

Nick you should stop Wrote:
> of course not, because he's your homosexual lover
> and you were involved too

Finally somebody gets it

edit - cept i didn't do anything. just the homo part

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2013 09:15PM by the grammar police.

Date: February 25, 2013 09:15PM

do your real life friends know you're a closet homo?

i think not

Date: February 25, 2013 09:17PM

just the ones i care about

Posted by: Nice! ()

Thanks for admitting your involvement!

/thread
Attachments:
homo.png

Posted by: got it before the edit ()

the grammar police Wrote:
> Nick you should stop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > of course not, because he's your homosexual
> lover
> > and you were involved too
>
>
> Finally somebody gets it

Date: February 25, 2013 09:19PM

if you wanna pm me then it's probably not a good idea to spam my inbox

Date: February 25, 2013 09:20PM

if you want to protect a psychopathic stalker, it's probably not a good idea to admit your involvement when the person you are fucking with has your phone number

Date: February 25, 2013 09:22PM

look, he's not a psychopath. I know whatever happened was fucked up but so is you screwing with the forum.... two wrongs don't make a right.

Date: February 25, 2013 09:23PM

see above

Date: February 25, 2013 09:27PM

YOU WEREN'T EVEN USING THE LIZZIE NAME WHEN THAT HAPPENED... AB was... or both of you were... i don't even know what the f is going on anymore.

I'll PM you, which name works best?

Posted by: dDTFk ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:29PM

He showed me everything. How do YOU even know him?

What's going on is your FRIEND thought *I* was the person fucking with him because some fucking guy connected my mom's truck back to me and "outed" me. Then your FRIEND came here because..well that's what the hell everyone else is trying to figure out at this point.

We don't need to talk. You've said enough. You blocked me on FB after I told you to tell your friend we found out who he is, where he lives and whatever, and that says enough for me.

Peace out, homie. I still can't believe you're defending a psycho who stalks someone from the internet though. Whatever.

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:30PM

I would like to make a personal behest for peace, this war has raged and raged, many of us have sustained personal defeats and injuries, I myself have seen immortals bleed. But now in this very moment, there is a darkness that threatens to consume us all. If we do not unite as one, All of us will surely fall. For what are gods without Olympus. What are we without our thrones.
Attachments:
Victor_von_Doom_(Earth-11080)_0001.jpg

Posted by: One last thing ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:32PM

AB and I were at MM's house when you were talking about PM.

Stupid initials..the kid you were in class with that died..you know?

Anyway, it doesn't matter at this point. You know your friend is a lunatic for what he did. You can defend him if you want. I wouldn't want to believe my friend did some crazy shit like that to someone just because they got pissed off or "butthurt" over something said to them on the freaking internet.

Posted by: hG7N9 ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:33PM

But..there's more than enough proof, from HIM of all people that shows he did something or was involved and you cannot deny that. No one can.

I have to go get fat now, BYE!

Date: February 25, 2013 09:35PM

whatevs........ i knew i shoulda stood clear of this internet bS. i just wanna get everything straightened out, if u don't wanna do that then it's up to you.

I'm talking to MM right now............

Posted by: KWyVw ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:38PM

so am I.......

Posted by: KWyVw ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:40PM

you made the connection when you said you had class with PM then asked about another person when that screen shot was posted remember? lol

Date: February 25, 2013 09:41PM

what...... just pm me

Posted by: xxLh7 ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:42PM

all this time none of us put you out there or anything of the sort even though someone already had but no one knew for sure if it was you. yet you're defending a psycho who you don't even KNOW over someone who knows you and didn't 'ruin' your life like everyone tries to do with others on this website..amazing..and very suspicious to say the least

Posted by: 7xubX ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:43PM

there's nothing to talk about. there was a time we were at MM's house and posted a screen shot that showed her youtube and everyone tripped out. you said you were going to tell frisky who it was because he had been waiting to find out who lizzie was. so you were involved. even though you thought it was MM who you know, who is supposed to be your friend you were eager to tell him. weird

Date: February 25, 2013 09:45PM

i'm 99% that didn't happen at all... i don't think i've ever been to her house

Posted by: y39Wd ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:46PM

lol not you. AB and I....hold on I will find the screenshot crap

Posted by: check your inbox ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:52PM

pm sent

Date: February 25, 2013 09:54PM

I love the Manga app!

-
Attachments:
friskyloveseesh.jpg

Posted by: MOnster ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:55PM

lol eesh..thanks for that! We really needed that! Shit's getting heated, SON!

Posted by: tT9CU ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:55PM

Attachments:
35400182.jpg

Date: February 25, 2013 09:56PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
>
> I'm a big fan of Shazam. I've discovered many new
> bands with it.

Try the music map: http://www.music-map.com/

Date: February 25, 2013 10:15PM

aDownloader is cool. Download torrents from your mobile..

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 25, 2013 10:30PM

eesh Wrote:
>
> Try the music map: http://www.music-map.com/

That's pretty cool but I like Shazam because it listens to a song, queries an audio database, then sends you the artist and song name. I often find myself in situations where I hear an unfamiliar band, something I like. On TV, at someone's house, from a YouTube track, on the radio, etc... Shazam identifies the track and tags it so you have a record of it. It's really an amazing app, it rarely fails to identify a song.

Date: February 25, 2013 10:42PM

Sometimes I'll use Shazam on songs that I know when I hear them, so that I can just remember to listen to them later.

Date: February 25, 2013 10:45PM

so it seems like you were absent ONLINE around the time the lizzie sign was posted. but you were just late that night and for some reason it took you 2 edits to still not able to correctly type your sentence. drugs? alcohol? both? either way, this will be posted on every thread! enjoy the attention you so craved since sep 19!
Attachments:
retardcanteventypebecauseheisaretardstalkingbitchasspussy.png
hewasawake.png

Date: February 25, 2013 10:46PM

by saying she wasn't the brain, you were what..covering your tracks? after you had already gone to her house and did that? amazing. you have every trait of a psychopath. you will be stopped soon.

falls church isn't THAT far away. now is it?

Posted by: Ralph M. ()
Date: February 25, 2013 10:48PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> hahaha @ Ralph

Posted by: KVyNm ()
Date: February 25, 2013 10:51PM

besides putting a street sign in someone elses yard, could someone please tell me what else friskty is accused of?

because i do not see any major crimes being included

drop the messin with a street sign is a felony bullshit

Posted by: look anon frisky ()
Date: February 25, 2013 10:53PM

you have already asked this question before, anon frisky

well seeing as how stealing a street sign is a felony, that's 1.
defacing a street sign is also a felony. that's 2.
stalking. that's 3.
harassment. that's 4.
trespassing. that's 5.

anymore questions?

Posted by: look anon frisky ()
Date: February 25, 2013 10:54PM

frisky already has trespassing charges. having multiple of the same charges turns it into a felony. so try, felony trespassing. don't believe me? look it up

Posted by: EDGCn ()
Date: February 25, 2013 10:56PM

well seeing as how stealing a street sign is a felony, that's 1. nah, no cop will go to all that trouble

defacing a street sign is also a felony. that's 2. nah, no cop will go to all that trouble

stalking. that's 3. no proof
harassment. that's 4. no proof
trespassing. that's 5. no proof

i do not see the crimes at all

plus frisky does not seem to worried

i would not be worried at all

Posted by: 7yFdT ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:01PM

LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can tell how worried he is through the computer? AMAZING!!!!!!!!

and lol @ no proof yet he was caught on camera around 4:30AM and he WAS posting around 2AM and 6AM LOL! He just HAPPENED to be not online around 4, HAHAHA! RIGHT!

he mentioned the sign nearly a month before lizzie or anything about the sign was ever posted.

right. so how do you explain him knowing about the sign if he wasn't involved in someway?

use logic here. not "he was driving by and saw the sign was missing"

that was such a big deal that he just so happened to post it on a thread titled "how to screw with a car" and again, out of nowhere. the same day the code word written on the sign was posted here too..

explain all of that, please, LOL! OH WAIT!!!!!

YOU CANTTTTTTTTTTTT! because frisky did it and everyone knows it! HAHAHA!

falls church is gonna be blazing soon enough, believe me!

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:06PM

EDGCn Wrote:
> well seeing as how stealing a street sign is a
> felony, that's 1. nah, no cop will go to all that
> trouble

keep telling yourself that. too bad they already have. call officer davis yourself.

>
> defacing a street sign is also a felony. that's 2.
> nah, no cop will go to all that trouble

actually, cops go after much smaller shit than this. they need all the crimes they can get, they will and have gone through all this trouble since frisky made it VERY easy for everyone by posting on here about the missing sign, what was written on the sign, etc.

>
> stalking. that's 3. no proof

well seeing as how "lizzie's" real name isn't lizzie, leaving a sign saying "hi lizzie" and leaving it at someone's house shows that this person was indeed from this website.

coming to the house of someone from the internet is indeed stalking. the police said so themselves. you can call officer Davis yourself.

> harassment. that's 4. no proof

keep telling yourself that, why don't you call officer Davis and ask him if it's harassment

> trespassing. that's 5. no proof

LOL! going into the driveway of someone who has "NO TRESPASSING" signs is INDEED trespassing you RETARD! KILL YOURSELF!

>
> i do not see the crimes at all

yes, yes you do, everyone does, I just pointed them out to you, frisky

>
> plus frisky does not seem to worried

again, because you can tell how worried someone is through the computer

>
> i would not be worried at all

but you are, because you keep asking about it, this is NOT the first time, okay? OKAY!

damn you've been ripped apart, please, go kill yourself or call officer Davis

Posted by: duh duh duh duh duh ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:11PM

LOL! like he's going to post "OMG YOU GUYS I DIDNT DO ANYTHING" WAHHHHH WAHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

NO! he's showing his guilty by:

1. disappearing like he did the in march when the first thing happened
2. ignoring all the post like nothing happened
3. posting like nothing happened
4. pretending like nothing happened because he knows if he responds it'll further incriminate himself
5. he knows if he edits the posts out that it will further incriminate himself
6. the posts have been printed out and given to the police
7. he cannot explain to you, me or anyone how he knows anything because he did it.
8. period
9. kill yourself
10. anon frisky

Posted by: HGunC ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:11PM

i see the logic, but there just is no proof

no pics at the house of frisky at 4am, or whatever time - and no way to prove who posted anything here

i still would not be worried

Posted by: YKpDj ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:15PM

how do you know there aren't any pics of him at the house? the police have the video recording, it's public info, you may about it yourself if you are so concerned LOL!

and you should not be worried if you aren't friskydingo.

right?

rightttttttttt.

Posted by: 3YXxy ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:18PM

no - it isnot public info

no names or video

just no proof, sorry

Posted by: nWwGh ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:19PM

it is public info, call officer William Davis and find out for yourself.

Posted by: PNcGmj ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:20PM

just because ffxu doesn't have the photo or video doesn't mean they don't exist. sorry. the police took that as well as the sign as evidence.

Posted by: wexhu ()
Date: February 26, 2013 01:18AM

PNcGmj Wrote:
> just because ffxu doesn't have the photo or video
> doesn't mean they don't exist. sorry. the police
> took that as well as the sign as evidence.

wrong

it would be posted, just like the pic of the sign

there is no video or photo evidence, that would have been posted too

do not say the police said you can not, because it is the exact same thing as the sign

Posted by: wrongggg ()
Date: February 26, 2013 01:21AM

seeing as how the police took the tape as evidence that's nearly impossible now. and we took a photo of the sign, dumbass.

Posted by: eV7Dy ()
Date: February 26, 2013 01:29AM

there never will be any video or photos, if there were any to begin with

we know the photos would be immediately copied and shown here

as for video? really?

none of these will ever be seen here, even a year after this fake investigation

Posted by: frisky has mental issues ()
Date: February 26, 2013 01:32AM

only friskydingo would care enough about this to keep anon posting. HAHAHAHA. frisky, you're scared. it's okay.

Posted by: VHEHp ()
Date: February 26, 2013 01:36AM

not frisky

just know that nothing will ever happen and a zillion excuses will be made up

Posted by: L3mYj ()
Date: February 26, 2013 01:42AM

keep telling yourself that, frisky. like i keep saying, funny how no registered users besides ralph, who everyone know knows is also a lizzie stalker has come to his defense, LOL!

Posted by: XUHkM ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:02AM

L3mYj Wrote:
> keep telling yourself that, frisky. like i keep
> saying, funny how no registered users besides
> ralph, who everyone know knows is also a lizzie
> stalker has come to his defense, LOL!

THIS IS ALL SO FUNNY

wrong about eesh,northm,an, ralph and now frisky

Posted by: k7ykk ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:04AM

who said anything about eesh and northman? northman was never accused of anything besides posting information. same as eesh. and how is ralph wrong when ralph clearly posted a photo he took on sat aug 18 from his iphone? hmm

Posted by: pXxTC ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:07AM

k7ykk Wrote:
> who said anything about eesh and northman?
> northman was never accused of anything besides
> posting information. same as eesh. and how is
> ralph wrong when ralph clearly posted a photo he
> took on sat aug 18 from his iphone? hmm

nothing shows ralph owns the phone and i can change the date on any pic i own

go back to sucking the gay eeshballs

my bet is he is giving you info - and you believe it - LOL

Posted by: CWwHn ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:09AM

that much is true, only if you save the photo and go to properties it shows the date and time it was taken, also - the device it was taken on, an iPhone. and eesh isn't giving me any info. im just putting things together and they are clearly adding up.

Posted by: okKuy ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:13AM

CWwHn Wrote:
> that much is true, only if you save the photo and
> go to properties it shows the date and time it was
> taken, also - the device it was taken on, an
> iPhone. and eesh isn't giving me any info. im just
> putting things together and they are clearly
> adding up.

rrrriggggghhhttttttt

just like you put thins together on eesh and were wrong

lol

Posted by: cKNPu ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:14AM

is there really a point of you commenting on all 4 threads? it's getting to be too much. im tire of repeating myself on every thread to you.

eesh claimed he came by my house and was home. yet somehow magically knew about no trespassing signs at my house the next day.

i'll be replying in the frisky proof thread only now. cant keep up with your shit anymore, lol

Posted by: KGcwD ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:20AM

cKNPu Wrote:

> eesh claimed he came by my house and was home.

wtf?

he came by your house AND was home?

Posted by: 9WGx7 ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:20AM

clearly.

Posted by: 9Y4C6 ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:21AM

watch this..

im gonna make a claim..

IM AT THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

but im really in falls church.

see how that works?

Date: February 26, 2013 03:04AM

Umm. Excuse me. This thread is supposed to be about "apps". Have you seen the app that lets you make music?

It's called groove mixer.

Snapchat is cool so you can send naked pictures and they instantly self-destruct.

If you like Always Sunny in Philadelphia, there's a Flipadelphia app that lets you play flip cup against a friend.

Posted by: Mike Cutts did it ()
Date: February 26, 2013 07:38AM

WHAT'S UP 25 YEAR OLD MIKE CUTTS OF 7135ROOSEVELT AV FALLS CHURCH, VA?!?!?!

Internet Service Provider Cox Communications
Last IP Address 70.179.90.75
Browser Safari 534.52.7
Browser Language English (United States)
Operating System Mac OS X 10.6.8
Falls Church

right, or wrong?

Date: December 17, 2011 06:45PM

Im pretty sure the browser is some form of safari

Posted by: Mike Cutts did it ()
Date: February 26, 2013 07:55AM

Posted by: Great app! ()
Date: February 26, 2013 07:57AM

Posted by: Legg Mason ()
Date: February 26, 2013 05:26PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Attachments:
mikecunts.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.