HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The reperations talk is heating up amongst the niggerboos
Posted by: $7500 ()
Date: February 22, 2013 01:31PM

Someone please tell me how a person 3 or 4 generations removed from any exposure to slavery is entitled to as much as one thin dime? These god damn niggers are insane. Go get a fucking job you animals. Quit living life with your hand out (permanently)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The reperations talk is heating up amongst the niggerboos
Posted by: Uninterested Observer ()
Date: February 22, 2013 01:50PM

$7500 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone please tell me how a person 3 or 4
> generations removed from any exposure to slavery
> is entitled to as much as one thin dime? These god
> damn niggers are insane. Go get a fucking job you
> animals. Quit living life with your hand out
> (permanently)

Blame The Great Society. In the 40's and 50's, the darkies got married, raised families, held jobs and were a positive force in society. Then LBJ told them they were victims and started giving them free stuff. Since then, we've seen the darkie fall to 3rd world subsistance in the richest country in history. 60% of darkie kids are now born out of wedlock. 50% of darkies males under the age of 30 are unemployed (and unemployable too). 1 in 20 darkie men are currently in jail. Another 1 in 6 have a criminal record. The abortion rate in the darkie community is almost 50% of pregancies and darkie women make up 14% of the female population in this country but account for 45% of abortions.

The darkie are still slaves. Now they are slaves to big government. The Japanese ambassador got in trouble once back in the 1990's when he said that his country didn't have a large minority (i.e. black) population to drag down their economy like the US does.

Date: February 23, 2013 12:32AM

Someone please tell me how a person 3 or 4 generations removed from any exposure to slavery is such a bigoted jerk?

Posted by: $7500 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 08:20AM

You do realize that question doesnt make any sense right? Im not the one with my hand out looking for money because of something that may or may not have happened to my great great grandparents WHO I NEVER EVEN KNEW!

You are an idiot

Posted by: UlsterScot ()
Date: February 23, 2013 08:22AM

$7500 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You do realize that question doesnt make any sense
> right? Im not the one with my hand out looking for
> money because of something that may or may not
> have happened to my great great grandparents WHO I
> NEVER EVEN KNEW!
>
> You are an idiot

I hate the British because of what they did to the Scots in the 1630's.
Bomb London! Where's my money?

Posted by: blue eyed devils ()
Date: February 23, 2013 08:24AM

The natives did it. White people are the most evil people of all. Raping and murdering every race they can. Kidnapping and enslaving while crying that they hate niggers but it was them who brought them here. They call the niggers lazy, but they built this country when they were slaves. White devils.

Posted by: ebt ()
Date: February 23, 2013 08:32AM

Sounds to me like someone didn't get accepted for food stamps

Posted by: white ppl are the new minorties ()
Date: February 23, 2013 08:36AM

When will racist people learn that racism and pointless and that hating an entire race of people doesn't hurt anyone but the racist? Do you think the entire race feels your anger towards them? No. Only you feel it. They don't care how you feel and it's better to accept the things you cannot change, rather than posting on the internet about it.

Posted by: Blowtorch4 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 09:40AM

I dont hate an entire race of people. I just dislike the ones who are trying to keep the racial fires burning bright (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, FarraCON etc). If it wasnt for racism in America these chumps would be broke. Instead they have gotten wealthy by preying on ignorant black people.

Black people should be outraged by these clowns but they arent because they have been led to believe the evil white man owes them something.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.