HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NFL: Beyonce did not use up the juice
Posted by: JayP ()
Date: February 04, 2013 05:10PM

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has a message for everyone: Don’t blame Beyonce. “There’s no indication at all that this was cause by the halftime show,” Goodell told the Associated Press. “Absolutely not. I know that’s been out there that this halftime show had something to do with it. That is not the case.”

Goodell said Beyonce’s performance used its own generator, and the stadium’s power consumption actually decreased during halftime because the lights were turned down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL: Beyonce did not use up the juice
Posted by: ratty ()
Date: February 04, 2013 05:56PM

She made my juice flow.

Posted by: Fat azz ()
Date: February 04, 2013 06:22PM

Bitch broke the superbowls.

Posted by: WHORE ()
Date: February 04, 2013 10:17PM

That beyonce bitch is into green energy, kid's safety, all the Obama bullshit, but not when she's making millions, wasting more energy than most of us use in a year, and dressed like a fucking whore for the kids watching the Super Bowl.

She's a whore

Posted by: Elvis P. ()
Date: February 05, 2013 12:02AM

That Beyoncé is one fine looking woman but why does her skin tone keep getting lighter and lighter. Please don't turn into Lil' Kim. Holy Crip(e)s!

In my day that Ann Margret had quite a way with her fine self on stage. I think way better dancer than Beyoncé. Toes who forget the past are condemned to repeat it or something like that.

Beyoncé is So Amazing!

Posted by: BROWN EYE HUNTING ()
Date: February 05, 2013 02:03PM

Damn, Beyonce was hot during the halftime show!!!!! I would love to eat her asshole hard the only problem with that is I would end up tasting Jay Z's cum!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.