HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: Amused ()
Date: July 19, 2008 06:53PM

This is too good not to share. Trying to get a job with the
Sheriff's Office headed up by Richard K. Jones is not smart.



OH: Illegal alien tries to get job with Sheriff's Office

Posted by Trina Kinstler - email

HAMILTON, OH -- An illegal immigrant in Butler County was arrested on Wednesday after she walked into the Sheriff's Office looking to apply for a job.

Police say Genesis Mahelet Garcia-Garcia, 25, wanted to obtain a background check for the purpose of gaining employment.

She went to the public assistance window and filled out the paperwork using a fraudulent name and date of birth.

She then passed a fraudulent Illinois Identification Card and Social Security Card to the clerk. The clerk immediately recognized the cards as fraudulent.

Garcia was questioned about the cards and admitted to purchasing them for $180 two years ago, then essentially assuming the identity of the individual.

She now faces two counts of forgery and one count of identity fraud.

She was booked into the Butler County Jail, but faces deportation back to Mexico after she answers to her state charges.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: July 20, 2008 08:56AM

Unfortunately, most illegals are under educated; hence, they arrive, can't find work, and way too many turn to crime...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: USMC_sniper77 ()
Date: July 21, 2008 10:30AM

This is somehow Americas fault. We lured her here, we didn’t give her enough education, we have to many jobs, we somehow stole Ohio from Mexico, and we probably sold her the fake id! It's your fault!

Let me quote our democrat hopeful’s spiritual advisor. Not God bless America no GOD %$#$ America.



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: USMC_sniper77 ()
Date: July 21, 2008 10:34AM

I'm sorry we failed you.
Attachments:
GenesisGarcia-Garcia.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 10:37AM

I think we should change the title of this thread to "How dumb can a marine sniper be?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: USMC_sniper77 ()
Date: July 21, 2008 11:32AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think we should change the title of this thread
> to "How dumb can a marine sniper be?"


I would never expect a liberal left winger to say anything negative against the US armed services. Shocking!! You are a weak one trick pony.
Attachments:
shocking_small.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 21, 2008 11:46AM

USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheMeeper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think we should change the title of this
> thread
> > to "How dumb can a marine sniper be?"
>
>
> I would never expect a liberal left winger to say
> anything negative against the US armed services.
> Shocking!! You are a weak one trick pony.


Quit hiding behind your military service, asswipe. Lee Harvey Oswald was a marine sniper. If I call him an asshat, is that an attack against the U.S. armed services as well?

The only think weak around here is YOUR mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 11:46AM

It always makes me laugh the way some people think they are owed some special type of respect just because they joined the military. As if they are entitled to some special recognition because they "served their country". Oh please. It's a job just like anything else, get over it already.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 21, 2008 12:06PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It always makes me laugh the way some people think
> they are owed some special type of respect just
> because they joined the military. As if they are
> entitled to some special recognition because they
> "served their country". Oh please. It's a job
> just like anything else, get over it already.


I wouldn't characterize serving in the Marines in a combat zone as "It's a job, just like anything else." However, I don't believe that if you are a former member of the military and you write something stupid and someone points out that you wrote something stupid that that somehow constitutes an attack on the military.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: USMC_sniper77 ()
Date: July 21, 2008 01:26PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TheMeeper Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I think we should change the title of this
> > thread
> > > to "How dumb can a marine sniper be?"
> >
> >
> > I would never expect a liberal left winger to
> say
> > anything negative against the US armed services.
>
> > Shocking!! You are a weak one trick pony.
>
>
> Quit hiding behind your military service, asswipe.
> Lee Harvey Oswald was a marine sniper. If I call
> him an asshat, is that an attack against the U.S.
> armed services as well?
>
> The only think weak around here is YOUR mind.

Yes it would, any armed service member that willingly served to protect this country deserves and gets the respect from rational thinking people. These are the people who are proud to use the rights that the members of the military (not an individual) fought and or died for. Lee Harvey Oswald was crazy before he served and when he died. It takes a person who is proud of there heritage to make this distinction so I understand where you and WashingToneLocian are coming from. You 2 combined make for an entertaining couple. I would expect a liberal border buster would not make that mistake. I do find your political stances funny and moronic. You amuse me jester keep dancing.

You 2 are rocking now.
Attachments:
meeper.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 01:44PM

I'm entirely indifferent and wholly unimpressed with whatever it is that you think you have achieved, but feel free to spend the rest of your life patting yourself on the back for doing something basically anyone can do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 21, 2008 01:53PM

USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Yes it would, any armed service member that
> willingly served to protect this country deserves
> and gets the respect from rational thinking
> people.

If you believe that, I have thousands of homeless guys yelling "Semper Fi" on the streets of American cities I want to show you.

These are the people who are proud to use
> the rights that the members of the military (not
> an individual) fought and or died for. Lee Harvey
> Oswald was crazy before he served and when he
> died.

Sorry, but your crazy rantings don't amount to you speaking for all members of the military. An attack on your idiocy is not an attack on our armed forces.

It takes a person who is proud of there
> heritage to make this distinction so I understand
> where you and WashingToneLocian are coming from.

You are going to have to explain what you mean by "heritage." Sounds like you are in Meade territory.

> You 2 combined make for an entertaining couple.
> I would expect a liberal border buster would not
> make that mistake. I do find your political
> stances funny and moronic. You amuse me jester
> keep dancing.
>

Considering your level of obvious mental retardation, you probably find a lot of things funny. Like the squeaking of a door or the sound of an airplane flying overhead.

> You 2 are rocking now.

I know I rock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: USMC_sniper77 ()
Date: July 21, 2008 01:55PM

Are you mad because they will not let you in? You know I hear if they don't ask you don't have to tell!
Attachments:
gay-nerd.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:01PM

USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
>> Are you mad because they will not let you in?


I'm a little too old for military service dude.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:07PM

USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you mad because they will not let you in?
> You know I hear if they don't ask you don't have
> to tell!


Because there is nothing gay about the U.S. military...

iraq-torture-dogs-thumb.jpg


Let me guess. You were inducted through the "backdoor draft."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: USMC_sniper22 ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:18PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you believe that, I have thousands of homeless
> guys yelling "Semper Fi" on the streets of
> American cities I want to show you.

That’s an over simplification of a greater issue. However there are 100's if not 1000's of programs for wounded veterans.

> Sorry, but your crazy rantings don't amount to you
> speaking for all members of the military. An
> attack on your idiocy is not an attack on our
> armed forces.

Maybe you should have your handler loosen your helmet so you can read better. I understand it's hard to get good help.

> You are going to have to explain what you mean by
> "heritage." Sounds like you are in Meade
> territory.

Sorry Corky let me slow it down for you. If you want law breaking Mexicans and no military maybe you should move to Mexico city. They have plenty of both and I hear a very large gay community. Enjoy

> Considering your level of obvious mental
> retardation, you probably find a lot of things
> funny. Like the squeaking of a door or the sound
> of an airplane flying overhead.

We know I had to pass an ASVAB so I can’t be retarded. However I don't think there is a test to be a American hating liberal. However if there was i'm sure you will ace it.

> > I know I rock.
You so do

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:23PM

>> you want law breaking Mexicans and no military



LOL, like any of us ever said that!


What we are actually saying is that you sound like a complete ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: native/// ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:27PM

TheMeeper- you are a complete idiot.



WashingToneLocian--- I thought you were better then that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:31PM

native/// Wrote:
>>> TheMeeper- you are a complete idiot.

lol, I knew you would chime in here sooner or later

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:32PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are you mad because they will not let you in?
> > You know I hear if they don't ask you don't
> have
> > to tell!
>
>
> Because there is nothing gay about the U.S.
> military...
>
>
>
>
> Let me guess. You were inducted through the
> "backdoor draft."

I over spoke, why didn’t you tell me they let you in? Semper Fi marine! I'm with you Marine interrogating terrorist is sooo gay. I say if we get to choose between saving American lives and putting terrorist in a naked ass pyramid you should just give up. I believe in protecting the lives of the people that if given the chance would have killed themselves to murder you and anyone around you. Your on a roll.
Attachments:
orig.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: native/// ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:40PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> native/// Wrote:
> >>> TheMeeper- you are a complete idiot.
>
> lol, I knew you would chime in here sooner or
> later


oh...well now, how good are you at predicting my presence on this site, BRAVO!!!! You don't own that palm reading place on 29 and 50 do you? because with your incredible psychic abilities you would filthy rich, at the very least I have heard they are hiring. Perhaps you and I can a stroll down the Navy Yard and talk about ALL of your ideals, what do you say buddy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:43PM

LMAO

Shouldn't you be out patrolling the streets with your 12 guage?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: native/// ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:46PM

why yes and the matter of fact I am coming down to your street tonight. Sleep safe bud ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:53PM

Cool- can you make sure you wheel the cans back up off the curb this time?


native/// Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why yes and the matter of fact I am coming down to
> your street tonight. Sleep safe bud ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: native/// ()
Date: July 21, 2008 02:55PM

Awww Meeper, anything for you precious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 21, 2008 03:05PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cool- can you make sure you wheel the cans back up
> off the curb this time?
>
>
> native/// Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why yes and the matter of fact I am coming down
> to
> > your street tonight. Sleep safe bud ;)


How cool they let you have your own trash can. You didn't think it was a smelly magic rocket ship? They things medicine can do for the handicap. God bless us all

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2008 03:10PM

Is someone hijacking WTL's screen name?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: .native ()
Date: July 21, 2008 03:24PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is someone hijacking WTL's screen name?


I was under the same impression but then again it could be just the Monday morning syndrome

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 21, 2008 03:36PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is someone hijacking WTL's screen name?


Yeah. That last one wasn't me. Odds are it is our friend "the sniper," aka William Calley.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: Nerd ()
Date: July 23, 2008 01:10PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does this mean the person taking my order at
> McDonald's today is going to speak English?
> Hoooray!!!


Hypocrite much?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: July 23, 2008 01:48PM

USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Lee Harvey Oswald was crazy before he served and when he
> died.

So was he temporarily sane while serving? JK, I know you were trying to say he was crazy before the marines and that it had no effect on his decision to assassinate JFK. How can you be sure of this? If he was crazy before entering the Marines, wouldn't they have weeded him out earlier on? Also, don't you think that his experience in the Marines could have possibly contributed to his disillusionment w/ the U.S. gov't and his desire to defect to Russia? How come the U.S. let him come back in after renouncing his US citizenship at the US consulate in Moscow (Upon renouncing his US citizenship, a consulate employee remarked that he seemed to have been coached or prepared in advance for the processhttp://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0085a.htm). I'm not inferring there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK; merely that there are some unaswered questions surrounding the events leading up to the assassination.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2008 02:56PM by inkahootz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: Amused ()
Date: July 23, 2008 02:27PM

Well now, I posted this news article about the arrest of an
illegal alien and now its evolved to a conspiracy theory about
the assassination of JFK. Not bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: USMC_sniper77 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 02:54PM

inkahootz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Lee Harvey Oswald was crazy before he served and
> when he
> > died.
>
> So was he temporarily sane while serving? JK, I
> know you were trying to say he was crazy before
> the marines and that it had no effect on his
> decision to assassinate JFK. How can you be sure
> of this? If he was crazy before entering the
> Marines, wouldn't they have weeded him out earlier
> on? Also, don't you think that his experience in
> the Marines could have possibly contributed to his
> disillusionment w/ the U.S. gov't and his desire
> to defect to Russia? How come the U.S. let him
> come back in after renouncing his US citizenship
> at the US consulate in Moscow (Upon renouncing his
> US citizenship, a consulate employee remarked that
> he seemed to have been coached or prepared in
> advance for the
> processhttp://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wc
> vols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0085a.htm). I'm not
> inferring there was a conspiracy to assassinate
> JFK; merely that there are some unaswered
> questions surrounding the events leading up to the
> event.


All valid points. However, LHO is irrelevant to the marines except for the fact that he served. There have millions of marines that have served honorably and gone on to live exemplarity lives (Bea Arthur). Thi logic is on par with saying all Fairfax residents are uneducated social and metal midgets because Washintoneloco and TheMeeper reside here. Just because they are in fact retarded does not in anyway affect the whole of the county. I am sure that there where multiple factors that contributed to there mental paralyses and not one thing is to blame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 23, 2008 03:09PM

>> uneducated social and mental midgets


LOL- yeah, I'm sure I woulda been much better off skipping college and becoming a trained sniper instead. Nothing says "brains" like shooting someone while you are hiding. I bet you needed a stick to fend off all the recruiters the day you hit the job market.

:))

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 03:13PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >> uneducated social and mental midgets
>
>
> LOL- yeah, I'm sure I woulda been much better off
> skipping college and becoming a trained sniper
> instead. Nothing says "brains" like shooting
> someone while you are hiding. I bet you needed a
> stick to fend off all the recruiters the day you
> hit the job market.
>
> :))


I am not going to brag or divulge my personal information. However I will tell you that i make over 6 figures and i attended a San Diego State. Get out of your box my son. As a matter of fact most CEO's of major corporations have served in the military.

Options: ReplyQuote
usmc_sniper77....
Posted by: Crackshot ()
Date: July 23, 2008 03:25PM

Did you know Carlos Hathcock?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: usmc_sniper77....
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 03:28PM

Crackshot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you know Carlos Hathcock?


93 confirmed kills and more than 300 probable kills

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 04:01PM

"I am not going to brag"
"However I will tell you that i make over 6 figures"

You just did Toolio.
Attachments:
failshipment.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 23, 2008 04:04PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I am not going to brag or divulge my personal
> information. However I will tell you that i make
> over 6 figures and i attended a San Diego State.
> Get out of your box my son. As a matter of fact
> most CEO's of major corporations have served in
> the military.


Funny. Some of us make more than you, are 20 years younger and never served a day in the military. Not to brag or divulge my personal information or anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: usmc_sniper77....
Posted by: Crackshot ()
Date: July 23, 2008 04:20PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crackshot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Did you know Carlos Hathcock?
>
>
> 93 confirmed kills and more than 300 probable
> kills

Did you mean yourself or Mr. Hathcock?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 23, 2008 05:34PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I am not going to brag or divulge my personal
> information. However I will tell you that i make
> over 6 figures and i attended a San Diego State.
> Get out of your box my son. As a matter of fact
> most CEO's of major corporations have served in
> the military.

As a matter of fact most CEO's of major corporations have:
- worn shoes
- eaten french fries
- seen a robin
- owned a car
- watched TV
- used a computer
- stayed up late

Now I don't know about Bill Gates, but I do not believe he was ever in the military, but I bet he has done the things on my list.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 23, 2008 07:10PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I am not going to brag or divulge my personal
> information. However I will tell you that i make
> over 6 figures and i attended a San Diego State.

Is attending SDSU something to brag about. By the way, you "attended." Is that the same as graduated from? Or did you not finish?

> Get out of your box my son. As a matter of fact
> most CEO's of major corporations have served in
> the military.

It would be interested to see stats that support that. However, it wouldn't be a surprise considering most CEOs are 50-plus and were in their teens and 20s during a mandatory draft.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: usmc_sniper77....
Posted by: Crackshot ()
Date: July 23, 2008 09:42PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crackshot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Did you know Carlos Hathcock?
>
>
> 93 confirmed kills and more than 300 probable
> kills

"Sniper" you did not answer my question. I asked if you knew Carlos
Hathcock. I met him several times years ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 09:54PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > I am not going to brag or divulge my personal
> > information. However I will tell you that i
> make
> > over 6 figures and i attended a San Diego State.
>
> > Get out of your box my son. As a matter of
> fact
> > most CEO's of major corporations have served in
> > the military.
>
>
> Funny. Some of us make more than you, are 20 years
> younger and never served a day in the military.
> Not to brag or divulge my personal information or
> anything.

unless you ar the ages of 5 and 10 i would strongly doubt that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: usmc_sniper77....
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 09:57PM

Crackshot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Crackshot Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Did you know Carlos Hathcock?
> >
> >
> > 93 confirmed kills and more than 300 probable
> > kills
>
> "Sniper" you did not answer my question. I asked
> if you knew Carlos
> Hathcock. I met him several times years ago.


No sir I have not. However he is talked about allot in training.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: usmc_sniper77....
Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 23, 2008 10:28PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crackshot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Crackshot Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Did you know Carlos Hathcock?
> > >
> > >
> > > 93 confirmed kills and more than 300 probable
> > > kills
> >
> > "Sniper" you did not answer my question. I
> asked
> > if you knew Carlos
> > Hathcock. I met him several times years ago.
>
>
> No sir I have not. However he is talked about
> allot in training.


WOW!

Based upon that "logic" (I assume, which is dangerous) that you have been exposed to that subject, and that by talking about someone (or something) you are somewhat "empowered" by it....... gee.... I know some CEOs (you previous posting)... but that does not make me a CEO... I guess your view of your ego goes farther than my reality.

Get a life..... check ebay or craigslist, and good luck!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 23, 2008 11:47PM

/



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2012 08:31PM by Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 09:46AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meeper, why can't you post without either
> WashingToneLocian or Inkahootz following up with a
> kiss up post.?
>
> Can't you take a piss without someone holding your
> dick?


I would bet your life that if Cary showed the ip's of the 3 of them atleas ttwo of them would be the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 24, 2008 10:05AM

I would seriously put 10 grand on this bet. There is no way Inka and WashingToneLocian are the same person, I'd never believe that.

Oh, and Cary always has my permission to post my IP address- in fact, I wish they were automatically posted for everyone so that we could tell when idiots change their login names.

My current IP address = 32.165.126.120


usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> I would bet your life that if Cary showed the ip's
> of the 3 of them atleas ttwo of them would be t

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 10:16AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would seriously put 10 grand on this bet. There
> is no way Inka and WashingToneLocian are the same
> person, I'd never believe that.
>
> Oh, and Cary always has my permission to post my
> IP address- in fact, I wish they were
> automatically posted for everyone so that we could
> tell when idiots change their login names.
>
> My current IP address = 32.165.126.120
>
>
> usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> > I would bet your life that if Cary showed the
> ip's
> > of the 3 of them atleas ttwo of them would be t


If only you could use your phone and your PC....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 24, 2008 10:32AM

I'd never use my work PC to log in to here. The only other place I log in from is home, which is IP address 98.169.97.228

Seriously, if you can get Cary's attention on this subject I am 100% fine with him releasing my IP info.

How much money are you willing to put on this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 10:38AM

Talk about wetbacks!

HONOLULU -- Federal officials said they netted 43 illegal aliens in an immigration raid on O`ahu.

U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Officers executed search warrants over the weekend at the Oasis Apartments complex in Waipahu.

Agents said the aliens were employed by a company called The Farms which does agricultural work. The 43 men were all citizens of Mexico.

...I'm normally not that rude in using ethnic slurs, but it was just floating there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: USMC_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 10:59AM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheMeeper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would seriously put 10 grand on this bet.
> There
> > is no way Inka and WashingToneLocian are the
> same
> > person, I'd never believe that.
> >
> > Oh, and Cary always has my permission to post
> my
> > IP address- in fact, I wish they were
> > automatically posted for everyone so that we
> could
> > tell when idiots change their login names.
> >
> > My current IP address = 32.165.126.120
> >
> >
> > usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> > > I would bet your life that if Cary showed the
> > ip's
> > > of the 3 of them atleas ttwo of them would be
> t
>
>
> If only you could use your phone and your PC....


My ip is 216.9.250.106. Lets have it washingtoToneLoce

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:05AM

USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> My ip is 216.9.250.106. Lets have it
> washingtoToneLoce


I didn't ask for yours and don't intend to share mine. If I wanted people to know who I am, I would have registered using my real e-mail address.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:08AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd never use my work PC to log in to here. The
> only other place I log in from is home, which is
> IP address 98.169.97.228
>
> Seriously, if you can get Cary's attention on this
> subject I am 100% fine with him releasing my IP
> info.
>
> How much money are you willing to put on this?


well none now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:11AM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheMeeper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'd never use my work PC to log in to here.
> The
> > only other place I log in from is home, which
> is
> > IP address 98.169.97.228
> >
> > Seriously, if you can get Cary's attention on
> this
> > subject I am 100% fine with him releasing my IP
> > info.
> >
> > How much money are you willing to put on this?
>
>
> well none now!

I am not Inkahoots or Meeper.

In any case, posting an IP address would prove nothing. I could go to a Starbucks and give you a totally random IP address. That would be a dumb thing to place a bet on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:12AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> USMC_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > My ip is 216.9.250.106. Lets have it
> > washingtoToneLoce
>
>
> I didn't ask for yours and don't intend to share
> mine. If I wanted people to know who I am, I would
> have registered using my real e-mail address.


WTL I am a inventor and I have just the thing for people like you. That is people that love to talk shit then hide behind things. It's not available for wide release yet but since you are so rich I will hook you up. See picture below.
Attachments:
vending-machine.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:13AM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meeper, why can't you post without either
> > WashingToneLocian or Inkahootz following up with
> a
> > kiss up post.?
> >
> > Can't you take a piss without someone holding
> your
> > dick?
>
>
> I would bet your life that if Cary showed the ip's
> of the 3 of them atleas ttwo of them would be the
> same.

You would be wrong.

Why is it difficult to believe that three people in this world don't think exactly like you?

Sounds to me like you need some help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:16AM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
>
> WTL I am a inventor and I have just the thing for
> people like you. That is people that love to talk
> shit then hide behind things. It's not available
> for wide release yet but since you are so rich I
> will hook you up. See picture below.

I would be interested in learning more about what I am supposedly hiding behind. The fact is I'm not Inkahootz or The Meeper, despite what you believe. As the accuser, it is up to YOU to prove otherwise. As for me, I could really care less what you think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:16AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Alias Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Meeper, why can't you post without either
> > > WashingToneLocian or Inkahootz following up
> with
> > a
> > > kiss up post.?
> > >
> > > Can't you take a piss without someone holding
> > your
> > > dick?
> >
> >
> > I would bet your life that if Cary showed the
> ip's
> > of the 3 of them atleas ttwo of them would be
> the
> > same.
>
> You would be wrong.
>
> Why is it difficult to believe that three people
> in this world don't think exactly like you?
>
> Sounds to me like you need some help.


I know there are millions that don't think like me there called retarded!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:20AM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I know there are millions that don't think like me
> there called retarded!


LOL!!!

God, you are stupid. How did you manage not to shoot yourself when you were in the service?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:30AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > I know there are millions that don't think like
> me
> > there called retarded!
>
>
> LOL!!!
>
> God, you are stupid. How did you manage not to
> shoot yourself when you were in the service?


I thought about it once. However the love I share with your wife and the great sex I have with your daughter keeps me strong. So in a way I thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:40AM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I thought about it once. However the love I share
> with your wife and the great sex I have with your
> daughter keeps me strong. So in a way I thank
> you.


I don't have a daughter. And just when I thought you couldn't sound any dumber...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:48AM

Yes you do, and I don’t like to brag but I fucked her pretty good. Either that or your son is really fem!! You my friend are in now way qualified to judge the intelligence of a water bottle. Why do you fight a battle of wits on armed?


Me vs you
Attachments:
59252-b.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:53AM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Why do you fight a battle of wits on
> armed?
>
>


Because I don't need a weapon to kick an "unarmed" retard's ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:57AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> Why do you fight a battle of wits on
> > armed?
> >
> >
>
>
> Because I don't need a weapon to kick an "unarmed"
> retard's ass.

Interesting, I will meet you anywhere you want to meet UNARMED. Let’s lay my paycheck against yours that I knock your bitch ass out in less then three hits. I will drive to you to kick your ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 12:31PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Interesting, I will meet you anywhere you want to
> meet UNARMED. Let’s lay my paycheck against yours
> that I knock your bitch ass out in less then three
> hits. I will drive to you to kick your ass.


You can't beat me intellectually so you have to threaten physical violence, eh? That pretty much sums you up, doesn't it?

I have no doubt you could physically beat my ass. A lot of convicts could as well. Is that what you are saying? That you are cut from the same cloth as some lowlife in prison? Are you sure you are a Marine? Because I have known many in my time, and you don't sound like one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: usmc_sniper77 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 12:50PM

WOW, stig a rag in it! You said
>Because I don't need a weapon to kick an "unarmed" retard's ass.

I am saying maybe you can kick my ass. However since we already started taking bets why not put my check against yours. I have already pointed out my educational background and never claimed to be a genius. Again I was a Marine, I did finish from SDSU with a 4 year degree with average grades (C's and B's). However there is nothing intellectual about this forum. So no war can be waged

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 01:02PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WOW, stig a rag in it! You said
> >Because I don't need a weapon to kick an
> "unarmed" retard's ass.
>

I reference to your "battle of wits." Once again you are showing your level of stupidity.

> I am saying maybe you can kick my ass. However
> since we already started taking bets why not put
> my check against yours.

Ummmm...that was The Meeper. As I have said repeatedly, I'm not The Meeper.

I have already pointed
> out my educational background and never claimed to
> be a genius.

This is apparent.

Again I was a Marine, I did finish
> from SDSU with a 4 year degree with average grades
> (C's and B's). However there is nothing
> intellectual about this forum. So no war can be
> waged

Wait...YOU brought up the "battle of wits." Now you are arguing against yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: Ferfux_assWiper_91 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 01:03PM

usmc_sniper77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WOW, stig a rag in it! You said
> >Because I don't need a weapon to kick an
> "unarmed" retard's ass.
>
> I am saying maybe you can kick my ass. However
> since we already started taking bets why not put
> my check against yours. I have already pointed
> out my educational background and never claimed to
> be a genius. Again I was a Marine, I did finish
> from SDSU with a 4 year degree with average grades
> (C's and B's). However there is nothing
> intellectual about this forum. So no war can be
> waged


I will kick BOTH your bitch asses, knock you the FUCK out, stick Roman Candles in your asses and Light them up. I love my God damned Country, Salute the roman candle Fireworks and the stars and stripes, standing forever true! HOOORAH! the spirit of Nov 7 1775 lives forever in guys like YOU who brag online about sniping skillz and his ability to kick anonymous ASS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb can an illegal alien be?
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 24, 2008 01:10PM

Ferfux_assWiper_91 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
the
> spirit of Nov 7 1775 lives forever in guys like
> YOU who brag online about sniping skillz and his
> ability to kick anonymous ASS!


Nothing says "American Hero" like hiding in a tree and shooting people in the back.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ******     ******   ********   **    ** 
    **     **    **   **    **  **     **  ***   ** 
    **     **         **        **     **  ****  ** 
    **     **   ****  **        ********   ** ** ** 
    **     **    **   **        **         **  **** 
    **     **    **   **    **  **         **   *** 
    **      ******     ******   **         **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.