HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does the channel 9 sports anchor set off your radar?
Posted by: Mike Wolfe ()
Date: January 29, 2013 01:47AM

Ever seen that ridiculous show called Game On the Edge on channel 9. The former Post sport's writer is always checking the camera to see if she's on. And she's just an ok writer but the constant advocacy for her agenda is just truly annoying. Plus the goo goo eyes she makes at the host.

I don't know if Glenn Brenner would spin in his grave but as he'd say "that's the way things go I guess" he would roll his eyes.

I never thought Louie Allen or Fred Weiss were happy shiney people but today I'd bet 50% wouldn't be far off. But please not so much beating the viewers over the head with the agenda. When I see the color purple I think Lent. Not a happy time of year.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.