HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Woke up as a Zombie on 12-21-12
Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: December 21, 2012 12:13PM

Although the world hasn't ended it appears I woke up transformed into a Zombie. Any good zombie advice? Best place to feast on human brains? I'd prefer one that is snake-free, double-dipping mother-fuckers free, and doesn't allow women with spinning heads or fire in their eyes. Thanks in advance!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2012 02:23PM by BananaFace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woke up as a Zombie on 12-21-12
Posted by: god help us ()
Date: December 21, 2012 01:45PM

My neighbor has been sick for quite some time but she's managed to go about and do her daily activities. Yesterday the 20th she just stood in her window, staring at the street, just staring. Today, the 21st, she's still there staring. I went next door to check on her, I helped myself inside because as I walked past the window she didn't respond. She just stood there until I touched her on her shoulder. She suddenly turned and screamed at me and tried to attack me and bite me. Her breath smelt horrible and her eyes were glazed. I ran outside and shut the door behind me. She kept slamming against it trying to get out. I just got off the phone with 911. The police and ambulance came. The police opened the door and she flew out swinging at them. The police managed to take her down and help the paramedics strap her on the stretcher. As she was being carted to the ambulance she just kept trying to attack, even while restrained. The police questioned me and told me my neighbor would be fine and I should go about my day without worry. I heard their radio in their cruiser though, they had another call about a man attacking and trying to bite people. I don't think they know I heard. But this time they told me to try to stay indoors today and only go out if absolutely necessary. They hopped in their cruiser and sped off. Every once and a while I'll hear sirens in the distance. Anyone else experiencing weird events?

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: December 21, 2012 02:44PM

Well you can type. You must be one fuckin awesome Zombie. Fuckin AYE!!!!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 21, 2012 02:47PM

Don't the fingers fall off Zombies when they try to type?

I mean, you ARE rotting away.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 21, 2012 05:01PM

Ahmayzin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well you can type. You must be one fuckin awesome
> Zombie. Fuckin AYE!!!!

He is a Las Plagas zombie, they retain motor control and cause and effect reasoning.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 21, 2012 07:08PM

BananaFace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Although the world hasn't ended it appears I woke
> up transformed into a Zombie. Any good zombie
> advice? Best place to feast on human brains? I'd
> prefer one that is snake-free, double-dipping
> mother-fuckers free, and doesn't allow women with
> spinning heads or fire in their eyes. Thanks in
> advance!

It's a common misconception that zombies need to eat brains to survive. This erroneous information is based on studies that were hastily done during the Cold War era about zombies, before they were truly understood.

Really, you can eat any part of a human you want. The important thing is to leave enough of the body left so it can reanimate and spread the disease further. In other words, don't be a z-douche and eat the legs so your victim has to drag itself everywhere from that point on.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.