HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: gun control now ()
Date: November 19, 2012 02:19AM

Idiots with CCP's continue to kill innocent people. We need to start banning guns now!

http://www.vpc.org/ccwkillers.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Violent Crime ()
Date: November 19, 2012 04:45AM

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=4494



ADVANCE FOR RELEASE AT 9:00 A.M. EDT Bureau of Justice Statistics
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2012 Contact: Kara McCarthy (202) 307-1241
HTTP://WWW.BJS.GOV/ After hours: (202) 598-0556

VIOLENT CRIME RATE UP 17 PERCENT, PROPERTY CRIME RATE UP 11 PERCENT IN 2011 ACCORDING TO THE NATIONAL CRIME VICTIMIZATION SURVEY

WASHINGTON – In 2011, U.S. residents age 12 or older experienced an estimated 5.8 million violent victimizations and 17.1 million property victimizations, according to a report released today by the Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS). These estimates are based on data from the annual National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) which has collected information from victims of crime since 1973.

Violent crime measured in the NCVS includes rape or sexual assault, robbery, and aggravated and simple assault. Property crime includes burglary, theft, and motor vehicle theft.

Between 2010 and 2011, the rate of violent victimization increased 17 percent, from 19.3 to 22.5 victimizations per 1,000 persons age 12 or older. The increase in total violence was due to a 22 percent increase in the number of aggravated and simple assaults. There was no statistically significant change in the number of rapes or sexual assaults and robberies.

While the percentage change in violent crime from 2010 to 2011 is relatively large, the actual difference between the rates for those years (3.3 victimizations per 1,000) is below the average annual change in violent crime (4.3 victimizations per 1,000) over the past two decades. The low rates make the percentage change large, but crime still remains at historically low levels. Since 1993, the rate of violent victimization declined 72 percent.

The rate of total property crime increased 11 percent, from 125.4 to 138.7 victimizations per 1,000 households between 2010 and 2011. Household burglary increased 14 percent, from 25.8 to 29.4 victimizations per 1,000 households.

In 2011, 49 percent of violent victimizations and 37 percent of property victimization were reported to police. From 2010 to 2011, there was no statistically significant change in the percentage of violent victimizations reported to the police. The percentage of property victimizations reported to the police declined from 39 percent in 2010 to 37 percent in 2011.

Other findings from the NCVS showed—

Total domestic violent victimizations, or crime committed by family members and intimates, increased slightly from 1.1 million in 2010 to 1.4 million in 2011.
No measurable change was detected in the rate of intimate partner violence (victimization committed by current or former spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends) from 2010 to 2011.
Increases in the rates of violent victimizations for whites, Hispanics, younger persons, and males accounted for the majority of the increase in violent victimizations.
From 2010 to 2011, white non-Hispanics and Hispanics experienced an increase in violent victimization rates, while the rate for black non-Hispanics was stable. In 2011, no statistical differences were detected in the rate of total violent victimization among the three groups.
Between 2010 and 2011, the violent victimization rate for persons ages 12 to 17 increased from 28.1 victimizations per 1,000 in 2010 to 37.7 in 2011 and persons ages 18 to 24 increased from 33.9 to 49.0.
In 2011, males (25.4 violent victimizations per 1,000 persons) had a higher rate of total violent victimization than females (19.8 per 1,000).
In 2011, residents in urban areas continued to experience the highest rates of total violent victimization (27.4 per 1,000), while persons living in suburban areas experienced an increase in violent crime, from 16.8 victimizations per 1,000 in 2010 to 20.2 per 1,000 in 2011.
The NCVS is the largest data collection on criminal victimization independent of crimes reported by law enforcement agencies to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR)—the nation’s other key measure of the extent and nature of crime in the U.S. During 2011, about 79,800 households and 143,120 persons were interviewed for the NCVS. The NCVS, unlike the UCR, is a self-reporting survey and does not collect data on homicide.

The report, Criminal Victimization, 2011 (NCJ 239437), was written by BJS statisticians Jennifer L. Truman and Michael Planty. More information on criminal victimization from 1993 to 2011 is available from the NCVS Victimization Analysis Tool on the BJS website at http://www.bjs.gov/. The full text of the report, related documents and other BJS statistical resources can also be found on the BJS website.

# # #

The Office of Justice Programs (OJP), headed by Acting Assistant Attorney General Mary Lou Leary, provides federal leadership in developing the nation’s capacity to prevent and control crime, administer justice, and assist victims. OJP has six components: the Bureau of Justice Assistance; the Bureau of Justice Statistics; the National Institute of Justice; the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention; the Office for Victims of Crime; and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. More information about OJP can be found at http://www.ojp.gov.



484 people who where not a victim of a violent crime. Wholly not enough, need to raise that number to reduce crime victims. Who will be the next victim? You or Me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: gun control now ()
Date: November 19, 2012 04:46AM

Sorry. Meant to post this in off-topic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Blackhawk ()
Date: November 19, 2012 06:31AM

"In more than three quarters of the incidents (282) the concealed carry killer has already been convicted (108), committed suicide (167), or was killed in the incident (seven). Of the 64 cases still pending, the vast majority (51) of concealed carry killers have been charged with criminal homicide . . ."

So let me get this straight: 282 screwballs, and Mr. Gun Control Now wants to deprive the rights of the other 314,793,561 Americans. Great logic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Atom ()
Date: November 19, 2012 07:13AM

I'm surprised more of these CCK aren't killing themselves.

I guess fiddling with your gun can keep you happy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: CCPer ()
Date: November 19, 2012 10:46AM

Have you seen all the CCP people in FFX? They are all nut jobs.

They went to Chammps in Reston and some nut got up in the middle of the restaraunt at dinner and made everybody get silent so he could announce "Ladies and Gentlemen we have been sitting here with CCP guns and nothing bad has happened."


I felt like saying "Good, now shut the fuck up and sit back down, nobody cares about your guns. Stop interrupting every bodies dinner."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Fruppie ()
Date: November 19, 2012 10:55AM

gun control now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Idiots with CCP's continue to kill innocent
> people. We need to start banning guns now!
>
> http://www.vpc.org/ccwkillers.htm

That's stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: anti gun assholes ()
Date: November 19, 2012 04:25PM

hope you are all victims of a violent crime, then you will change your tune when you are helpless at the hands of some criminal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: November 19, 2012 04:29PM

@anti - see, that's the sorta division bullshit attitude that makes YOU an asshole, yo.

Why the FUCK would you wish violence on someone just because they dont agree with yr POV?

I used to be pretty anti-gun and it was INTELLIGENT and CONSIDERATE gun owners (yeah, there are a cpl of them LoLz) on this board that made me change my real-life view on it.

Just letting you know that you wishing violence upon someone, criminal harm just cause the believe differently than you on gun issues? That's FUCKED UP and an UNAMERICAN way to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: nature of this place ()
Date: November 19, 2012 04:47PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @anti - see, that's the sorta division bullshit
> attitude that makes YOU an asshole, yo.
>
> Why the FUCK would you wish violence on someone
> just because they dont agree with yr POV?
>
> I used to be pretty anti-gun and it was
> INTELLIGENT and CONSIDERATE gun owners (yeah,
> there are a cpl of them LoLz) on this board that
> made me change my real-life view on it.
>
> Just letting you know that you wishing violence
> upon someone, criminal harm just cause the believe
> differently than you on gun issues? That's FUCKED
> UP and an UNAMERICAN way to be.


Clearly you have to expect it from this board.

The simple fact is about half of americans own guns and they are around you at any given time in Nova but you never know about it because they are responsible. As with anything things will happen, surgeries go wrong, planes crash ect that doesnt mean you ban something just because of a small percentage of people. Guns probably dont even come into the top 10 for causes of death in america and thats including ones used in murders.

Its a complete fallacy that gun control would stop shooting for two reasons. The first is that people that shoot places up wont care if theyre allowed to have the guns or not. The 2nd is you could destroy every gun in the US and and more would come. England has a gun ban and are a fraction of our size with a million times more control what comes into their island than we could ever hope to have and still has gun crime. Drug tunnels would just turn into gun tunnels to supply gangs and criminals making sure that they had a free reign of terror.

But like I mentioned expecting to have a rational intelligent conversation about something on this board is almost always asking to much

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: anti gun assholes ()
Date: November 19, 2012 04:57PM

u guys are idiots. you can be the victim of a violent crime and not be hurt. for example, being robbed at gun point, or car jacked. i never said i wanted those idiots to get hurt. just to realize how helpless they are, and maybe they will change the way they think, and decide not to be a victim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: November 19, 2012 07:14PM

Atom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm surprised more of these CCK aren't killing
> themselves.

That's because your model of the world is flawed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: apples and oranges ()
Date: November 19, 2012 07:30PM

nature of this place Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> responsible. As with anything things will happen,
> surgeries go wrong, planes crash ect that doesnt
> mean you ban something just because of a small
> percentage of people. Guns probably dont even
> come into the top 10 for causes of death in
> america and thats including ones used in murders.
>
>

Apparently it is not possible to make that comparison. Guns and planes are totally different things.

From the "Stop the UN Gun Ban" thread:
Quote

tnFUJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are the dumbfuck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > applesoranges Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Ban the automobile? Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > > 40,000 people are killed in automobile
> > > accidents
> > > > every year. Let's get rid of those, too.
> > >
> > >
> > > this is always the retarded response
> > >
> > > vehicles are a daily necessity to the
> majority
> > of
> > > america
> > >
> > > guns are not
> > >
> > > therefore the two are not comparable
> > >
> > > dumbfuck
> >
> >
> > It isn't the automobile and its utility, but
> when
> > you make an argument that we should ban guns
> > because X thousand people are killed by guns,
> then
> > it becomes a point of comparison. It is merely
> a
> > way to provide perspective.
> >
> > Heart disease kills quite a number of people,
> as
> > well. More than guns ever will.
> >
> > You mad, bro? numbnut.
>
> you are wrong and even proved my point with the
> heart disease comment - thanks.
>
> guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is
> not comparable to the purpose of transportation
>
> i know you do not have he mental ability to
> understand this, therefore i will let you live in
> your bubble of ignorance
>
> done with you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: trash ()
Date: November 19, 2012 07:39PM

gun control now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Idiots with CCP's continue to kill innocent
> people. We need to start banning guns now!
>
> http://www.vpc.org/ccwkillers.htm

Dumbass republicans would rather die than give up their killing machines.

Gun people = white trash republicans = racists

It's all about the white man (translation, republican tailor park trash) and his fear of the black man.

Men with guns = fucking losers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: gun guys ()
Date: November 19, 2012 07:47PM

Have you ever noticed how it is almost always men who feel the need to "protect themselves" with a gun?
Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:00PM

484 in 5 years? Many of those are suicides I see. Kind of silly counting those. But OK. Do you know how many people were killed in drunk driving accidents in 2010 ALONE?
.
..
...
10,228


So a 5 year average would be something like 50,000 dead, compared to 484. And lots of people commit suicide with alcohol, but no one counts that.

If you're really interested in saving innocent people's lives, ban alcohol.

There's no constitutional protection for it, and it kills tens of thousands per year.

Go have a beer and think about it.

Oh, and about 2,000 people die EVERY YEAR from begin stabbed with a knife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: gun girls ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:02PM

gun guys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you ever noticed how it is almost always men
> who feel the need to "protect themselves" with a
> gun?
> Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
> I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy
> thing.


Women are the fastest growing group purchasing guns. They have been since shall issue carry permits were passed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: How do you know? ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:03PM

gun guys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you ever noticed how it is almost always men
> who feel the need to "protect themselves" with a
> gun?
> Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
> I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy
> thing.


How do you know who has a gun, especially when it's concealed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: way over your head ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:03PM

trogdor! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 484 in 5 years? Many of those are suicides I see.
> Kind of silly counting those. But OK. Do you know
> how many people were killed in drunk driving
> accidents in 2010 ALONE?
> .
> ..
> ...
> 10,228
>
>
> So a 5 year average would be something like 50,000
> dead, compared to 484. And lots of people commit
> suicide with alcohol, but no one counts that.
>
> If you're really interested in saving innocent
> people's lives, ban alcohol.
>
> There's no constitutional protection for it, and
> it kills tens of thousands per year.
>
> Go have a beer and think about it.
>
> Oh, and about 2,000 people die EVERY YEAR from
> begin stabbed with a knife.


Are you really that stupid?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:08PM

way over your head Wrote:
- >
> Are you really that stupid?

Apparently you are. At least you tried.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Donny ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:10PM

way over your head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Are you really that stupid?


Paint your bald spot?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: mannix ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:16PM

gun control now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry. Meant to post this in off-topic.

doesnt matter, your still a retard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Libtardsayswhat ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:19PM

How do you know? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gun guys Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Have you ever noticed how it is almost always
> men
> > who feel the need to "protect themselves" with
> a
> > gun?
> > Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
> > I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy
> > thing.
>
>
> How do you know who has a gun, especially when
> it's concealed?

He knows because he's a stupid faggot pussy who wouldn't know the working end of a gun from his boyfriend's cornhole and makes shit up to prove his worthless opinion. Fucking stupid liberals. They hate the cops but think the cops are going to be there to protect their faggot asses. The average response time to a 911 call to be on scene is almost 6 minutes. Raping Mexican hoards are going to have a field day with the liberal pussies. Not so much with the rest of us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: his boyfriend ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:21PM

Libtardsayswhat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you know? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > gun guys Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Have you ever noticed how it is almost always
> > men
> > > who feel the need to "protect themselves"
> with
> > a
> > > gun?
> > > Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
> > > I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy
> > > thing.
> >
> >
> > How do you know who has a gun, especially when
> > it's concealed?
>
> He knows because he's a stupid faggot pussy who
> wouldn't know the working end of a gun from his
> boyfriend's cornhole and makes shit up to prove
> his worthless opinion. Fucking stupid liberals.
> They hate the cops but think the cops are going to
> be there to protect their faggot asses. The
> average response time to a 911 call to be on scene
> is almost 6 minutes. Raping Mexican hoards are
> going to have a field day with the liberal
> pussies. Not so much with the rest of us.


You're right. He can't ever find my cornhole. :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: HoldOnThere ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:39PM

gun guys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you ever noticed how it is almost always men
> who feel the need to "protect themselves" with a
> gun?
> Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
> I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy
> thing.

It's your own inadequacy you're hiding from. Gun sales to women and especially to those who want CCW's are surging and have been for some time now. You're sexist.

"Sales surge as Annie gets her gun"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47032016/Sales_Surge_as_Annie_Gets_Her_Gun

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Here We Go Again ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:40PM

Libtardsayswhat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you know? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > gun guys Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Have you ever noticed how it is almost always
> > men
> > > who feel the need to "protect themselves"
> with
> > a
> > > gun?
> > > Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
> > > I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy
> > > thing.
> >
> >
> > How do you know who has a gun, especially when
> > it's concealed?
>
> He knows because he's a stupid faggot pussy who
> wouldn't know the working end of a gun from his
> boyfriend's cornhole and makes shit up to prove
> his worthless opinion. Fucking stupid liberals.
> They hate the cops but think the cops are going to
> be there to protect their faggot asses. The
> average response time to a 911 call to be on scene
> is almost 6 minutes. Raping Mexican hoards are
> going to have a field day with the liberal
> pussies. Not so much with the rest of us.

You managed to squeeze in five gay references plus one rape reference into six sentances. It's clear that you God-fearing gun-toting Real Americans are gay. Why else would you refer incessantly to someone elses's sexual preference?

Perhaps you would find this study interesting:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/09/homophobia-people-same-sex-attraction-study_n_1412306.html

You do read, don't you? And don't say 'It's the Huffington Post!' They are just a pass-through to the study.

It's OK. You can come out of the closet now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: chicken little ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:51PM

gun guys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you ever noticed how it is almost always men
> who feel the need to "protect themselves" with a
> gun?

Yes, I've noticed that.

> Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
> I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy
> thing.

Probably.

Certainly, the men who own guns are nervous types. Ya know, the ones who run chicken-little to the grocery store when they see a flake of snow? That type.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Vagasil ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:52PM

Here We Go Again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libtardsayswhat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How do you know? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > gun guys Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Have you ever noticed how it is almost
> always
> > > men
> > > > who feel the need to "protect themselves"
> > with
> > > a
> > > > gun?
> > > > Women are far less likely to be so
> insecure.
> > > > I wonder if it could be due to an
> inadequacy
> > > > thing.
> > >
> > >
> > > How do you know who has a gun, especially
> when
> > > it's concealed?
> >
> > He knows because he's a stupid faggot pussy who
> > wouldn't know the working end of a gun from his
> > boyfriend's cornhole and makes shit up to prove
> > his worthless opinion. Fucking stupid liberals.
>
> > They hate the cops but think the cops are going
> to
> > be there to protect their faggot asses. The
> > average response time to a 911 call to be on
> scene
> > is almost 6 minutes. Raping Mexican hoards are
> > going to have a field day with the liberal
> > pussies. Not so much with the rest of us.
>
> You managed to squeeze in five gay references plus
> one rape reference into six sentances. It's clear
> that you God-fearing gun-toting Real Americans are
> gay. Why else would you refer incessantly to
> someone elses's sexual preference?
>
> Perhaps you would find this study interesting:
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/09/homophobi
> a-people-same-sex-attraction-study_n_1412306.html
>
> You do read, don't you? And don't say 'It's the
> Huffington Post!' They are just a pass-through to
> the study.
>
> It's OK. You can come out of the closet now.


Does your pussy itch?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Talking2Self ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:53PM

chicken little Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gun guys Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Have you ever noticed how it is almost always
> men
> > who feel the need to "protect themselves" with
> a
> > gun?
>
> Yes, I've noticed that.
>
> > Women are far less likely to be so insecure.
> > I wonder if it could be due to an inadequacy
> > thing.
>
> Probably.
>
> Certainly, the men who own guns are nervous types.
> Ya know, the ones who run chicken-little to the
> grocery store when they see a flake of snow? That
> type.



lol. Dope

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Here We Go Again ()
Date: November 19, 2012 09:07PM

Vagasil Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here We Go Again Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Libtardsayswhat Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > How do you know? Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > gun guys Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Have you ever noticed how it is almost
> > always
> > > > men
> > > > > who feel the need to "protect themselves"
> > > with
> > > > a
> > > > > gun?
> > > > > Women are far less likely to be so
> > insecure.
> > > > > I wonder if it could be due to an
> > inadequacy
> > > > > thing.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > How do you know who has a gun, especially
> > when
> > > > it's concealed?
> > >
> > > He knows because he's a stupid faggot pussy
> who
> > > wouldn't know the working end of a gun from
> his
> > > boyfriend's cornhole and makes shit up to
> prove
> > > his worthless opinion. Fucking stupid
> liberals.
> >
> > > They hate the cops but think the cops are
> going
> > to
> > > be there to protect their faggot asses. The
> > > average response time to a 911 call to be on
> > scene
> > > is almost 6 minutes. Raping Mexican hoards
> are
> > > going to have a field day with the liberal
> > > pussies. Not so much with the rest of us.
> >
> > You managed to squeeze in five gay references
> plus
> > one rape reference into six sentances. It's
> clear
> > that you God-fearing gun-toting Real Americans
> are
> > gay. Why else would you refer incessantly to
> > someone elses's sexual preference?
> >
> > Perhaps you would find this study interesting:
> >
> >
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/09/homophobi
>
> >
> a-people-same-sex-attraction-study_n_1412306.html
> >
> > You do read, don't you? And don't say 'It's the
> > Huffington Post!' They are just a pass-through
> to
> > the study.
> >
> > It's OK. You can come out of the closet now.
>
>
> Does your pussy itch?

No. Does yours?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 19, 2012 11:19PM

http://www.campuscarry.com/opponents/rebuttal-1-to-the-violence-policy-center/#content

http://www.campuscarry.com/2010/06/14/the-violence-policy-center-just-doesn%E2%80%99t-get-it/#content

http://www.campuscarry.com/2010/06/21/the-violence-policy-center-is-just-plain-bad-at-math/#content

http://www.campuscarry.com/opponents/campus-carry-opponents-discredit-themselves-by-citing-fanatics/#content

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/06/23/john-lott-gun-control-brady-campaign-violence-policy-center-defense-shooting/#content

By the way, tons of mud people are catching up to White people in the concealed carry craze and that's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Brown people commit way more violent crime than White people, have way more social problems and lower IQs.

This is clearly a fail overload.

They're going to mug people, rob banks, invade homes, kill dey baby mamas or accidentally discharge their weapons and we White NRA members will take the heat for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmRN00KbCr8

We desperately need to pass laws restricting gun ownership to everyone besides the Master Race.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: November 19, 2012 11:39PM

Yucky your the shit dude.

I hardly agree with you, but I respect a guy with conviction man.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: HelloTomJefferson ()
Date: November 19, 2012 11:59PM

Yucky24. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.campuscarry.com/opponents/rebuttal-1-to
> -the-violence-policy-center/#content
>
> http://www.campuscarry.com/2010/06/14/the-violence
> -policy-center-just-doesn%E2%80%99t-get-it/#conten
> t
>
> http://www.campuscarry.com/2010/06/21/the-violence
> -policy-center-is-just-plain-bad-at-math/#content
>
>
> http://www.campuscarry.com/opponents/campus-carry-
> opponents-discredit-themselves-by-citing-fanatics/
> #content
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/06/23/john-lot
> t-gun-control-brady-campaign-violence-policy-cente
> r-defense-shooting/#content
>
> By the way, tons of mud people are catching up to
> White people in the concealed carry craze and
> that's just a disaster waiting to happen.
>
> Brown people commit way more violent crime than
> White people, have way more social problems and
> lower IQs.
>
> This is clearly a fail overload.
>
> They're going to mug people, rob banks, invade
> homes, kill dey baby mamas or accidentally
> discharge their weapons and we White NRA members
> will take the heat for it...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmRN00KbCr8
>
> We desperately need to pass laws restricting gun
> ownership to everyone besides the Master Race.


Most recent gun control legislation bills have been introduced because of
nig and spic behavior. Go figger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: soo true ()
Date: November 20, 2012 04:24AM

.
Attachments:
gun rights.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: November 20, 2012 08:28AM

CCPer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you seen all the CCP people in FFX? They are
> all nut jobs.
>
> They went to Chammps in Reston and some nut got up
> in the middle of the restaraunt at dinner and
> made everybody get silent so he could announce
> "Ladies and Gentlemen we have been sitting here
> with CCP guns and nothing bad has happened."
>
>
> I felt like saying "Good, now shut the fuck up and
> sit back down, nobody cares about your guns. Stop
> interrupting every bodies dinner."


Just an FYI, that would be "...everybody's dinner..."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: dont taze me bro ()
Date: November 20, 2012 09:27AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @anti - see, that's the sorta division bullshit
> attitude that makes YOU an asshole, yo.
>
> Why the FUCK would you wish violence on someone
> just because they dont agree with yr POV?
>
> I used to be pretty anti-gun and it was
> INTELLIGENT and CONSIDERATE gun owners (yeah,
> there are a cpl of them LoLz) on this board that
> made me change my real-life view on it.
>


> Just letting you know that you wishing violence
> upon someone, criminal harm just cause the believe
> differently than you on gun issues? That's FUCKED
> UP and an UNAMERICAN way to be.


The gun carrying dumbasses hope and pray everyday that they will become potential victims so they can legally whip out their little gun so they can draw attention to themselves.
Most gun people were breastfed way too long and they are trying to recover the security that they lost from the lack of mommies boobies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Oh Pee ()
Date: November 20, 2012 07:49PM

They are insecure and stupid but I think the breast thing is a little harsh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: fun gun facts ()
Date: November 21, 2012 03:04PM

In 2009, guns took the lives of 31,347 Americans in homicides, suicides and unintentional shootings. This is the equivalent of more than 85 deaths each day and more than three deaths each hour.
66,769 Americans were treated in hospital emergency departments for non-fatal gunshot wounds in 2009.
Firearms were the third-leading cause of injury-related deaths nationwide in 2009, following poisoning and motor vehicle accidents.
Between 1955 and 1975, the Vietnam War killed over 58,000 American soldiers – less than the number of civilians killed with guns in the U.S. in an average two-year period.
In the first seven years of the U.S.-Iraq War, over 4,400 American soldiers were killed. Almost as many civilians are killed with guns in the U.S., however, every seven weeks.

Yeah we need to start making it illegal to own guns and start rounding all the guns up at gunpoint.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: Shucks ()
Date: November 21, 2012 04:22PM

fun gun facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In 2009, guns took the lives of 31,347 Americans
> in homicides, suicides and unintentional
> shootings. This is the equivalent of more than 85
> deaths each day and more than three deaths each
> hour.
> 66,769 Americans were treated in hospital
> emergency departments for non-fatal gunshot wounds
> in 2009.
> Firearms were the third-leading cause of
> injury-related deaths nationwide in 2009,
> following poisoning and motor vehicle accidents.
> Between 1955 and 1975, the Vietnam War killed over
> 58,000 American soldiers – less than the number
> of civilians killed with guns in the U.S. in an
> average two-year period.
> In the first seven years of the U.S.-Iraq War,
> over 4,400 American soldiers were killed. Almost
> as many civilians are killed with guns in the
> U.S., however, every seven weeks.
>
> Yeah we need to start making it illegal to own
> guns and start rounding all the guns up at
> gunpoint.


Its 2012 now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: nature of this place ()
Date: November 21, 2012 06:24PM

fun gun facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In 2009, guns took the lives of 31,347 Americans
> in homicides, suicides and unintentional
> shootings. This is the equivalent of more than 85
> deaths each day and more than three deaths each
> hour.
> 66,769 Americans were treated in hospital
> emergency departments for non-fatal gunshot wounds
> in 2009.
> Firearms were the third-leading cause of
> injury-related deaths nationwide in 2009,
> following poisoning and motor vehicle accidents.
> Between 1955 and 1975, the Vietnam War killed over
> 58,000 American soldiers – less than the number
> of civilians killed with guns in the U.S. in an
> average two-year period.
> In the first seven years of the U.S.-Iraq War,
> over 4,400 American soldiers were killed. Almost
> as many civilians are killed with guns in the
> U.S., however, every seven weeks.
>
> Yeah we need to start making it illegal to own
> guns and start rounding all the guns up at
> gunpoint.


You do understand about half the population owns guns right. Your talking about something like 1 percent of guns if that. You can go ahead and throw the suicide numbers out of your tactics as well, people will kill themselves no matter what........

Who am I kidding a logical argument will never work on this crowd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: glock in my sock ()
Date: November 23, 2012 04:23PM

nature of this place Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fun gun facts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In 2009, guns took the lives of 31,347
> Americans
> > in homicides, suicides and unintentional
> > shootings. This is the equivalent of more than
> 85
> > deaths each day and more than three deaths each
> > hour.
> > 66,769 Americans were treated in hospital
> > emergency departments for non-fatal gunshot
> wounds
> > in 2009.
> > Firearms were the third-leading cause of
> > injury-related deaths nationwide in 2009,
> > following poisoning and motor vehicle
> accidents.
> > Between 1955 and 1975, the Vietnam War killed
> over
> > 58,000 American soldiers – less than the
> number
> > of civilians killed with guns in the U.S. in an
> > average two-year period.
> > In the first seven years of the U.S.-Iraq War,
> > over 4,400 American soldiers were killed.
> Almost
> > as many civilians are killed with guns in the
> > U.S., however, every seven weeks.
> >
> > Yeah we need to start making it illegal to own
> > guns and start rounding all the guns up at
> > gunpoint.
>
>
> You do understand about half the population owns
> guns right. Your talking about something like 1
> percent of guns if that. You can go ahead and
> throw the suicide numbers out of your tactics as
> well, people will kill themselves no matter
> what........
>
> Who am I kidding a logical argument will never
> work on this crowd

.
Attachments:
i know.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: BehindTheScenes ()
Date: November 23, 2012 05:10PM

CCPer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you seen all the CCP people in FFX? They are
> all nut jobs.
>
> They went to Chammps in Reston and some nut got up
> in the middle of the restaraunt at dinner and
> made everybody get silent so he could announce
> "Ladies and Gentlemen we have been sitting here
> with CCP guns and nothing bad has happened."
>
>
> I felt like saying "Good, now shut the fuck up and
> sit back down, nobody cares about your guns. Stop
> interrupting every bodies dinner."

Look dumbass those were members of the VCDL who were demonstrating OPEN carry, not concealed. Several of them were firearms attorneys to boot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: BehindTheScenes ()
Date: November 23, 2012 05:13PM

Blackhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "In more than three quarters of the incidents
> (282) the concealed carry killer has already been
> convicted (108), committed suicide (167), or was
> killed in the incident (seven). Of the 64 cases
> still pending, the vast majority (51) of concealed
> carry killers have been charged with criminal
> homicide . . ."
>
> So let me get this straight: 282 screwballs, and
> Mr. Gun Control Now wants to deprive the rights of
> the other 314,793,561 Americans. Great logic.

Take anything the VPC says with a grain of salt. They are notorious for coming up with fictitious statistics. Why would they include suicides in these numbers in the first place? Should cars be banned because some people kill themselves with carbon monoxide?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concealed carry killers- 484 dead and counting
Posted by: BehindTheScenes ()
Date: November 23, 2012 05:19PM

BehindTheScenes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blackhawk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "In more than three quarters of the incidents
> > (282) the concealed carry killer has already
> been
> > convicted (108), committed suicide (167), or
> was
> > killed in the incident (seven). Of the 64 cases
> > still pending, the vast majority (51) of
> concealed
> > carry killers have been charged with criminal
> > homicide . . ."
> >
> > So let me get this straight: 282 screwballs,
> and
> > Mr. Gun Control Now wants to deprive the rights
> of
> > the other 314,793,561 Americans. Great logic.
>
> Take anything the VPC says with a grain of salt.
> They are notorious for coming up with fictitious
> statistics. Why would they include suicides in
> these numbers in the first place? Should cars be
> banned because some people kill themselves with
> carbon monoxide?

Here's a perfect example of how the VPC cooks it's numbers. At least they're predictable.

http://extranosalley.com/?p=25405

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  **     **   *******   **    ** 
 **        ***   ***  **     **  **     **   **  **  
 **        **** ****  **     **  **     **    ****   
 ******    ** *** **  **     **   ********     **    
 **        **     **   **   **          **     **    
 **        **     **    ** **    **     **     **    
 ********  **     **     ***      *******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.