HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nearly 1 in 3 "latinos" in America is poor
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 15, 2012 06:58AM

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2012/11/14/latino-poverty-rate-climbs/

Hey, let's invite more!

Right Repubtards? What with your insanely retarded bipartisan support for mass legal immigration and amnesty...

Fucking spineless race traitor idiots... Going along with the anti-White Left like a bunch of fucking lemmings... Too afraid of being called racists by the Leftist media...

Pussies...

But don't worry guys. "Latinos" are estimated to become the new racial majority by no later than 2050.

That'll be fucking magic.

By then, America will literally be done. The 3rd worldization of this country that began in 1965 will have been completed...

Honestly, who the fuck wants to live in North Mexico?

That's what you're leaving your kids and grandkids, you gutless and complacent faux-conservative morons...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nearly 1 in 3 "latinos" in America is poor
Posted by: Double the national rate? ()
Date: November 15, 2012 09:03AM

The poverty rate in the US is 15%. No surprise that a minority group has a rate double the national average.

I'm sure germans, italians and irish had higher rates of poverty when they were flooding our shores at the turn of the last century.

Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: November 15, 2012 11:29AM

Yeah but they probably don't realize they are living in poverty. Shit, living in poverty in this country,as its defined, is better than most other countries.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 15, 2012 11:57AM

Good point HZ.

People living in "poverty" in the USA have bling, cable TV and cell phones.

Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: November 15, 2012 01:14PM

Comparing here to "there" doesn't often work well.

Had a lady from El Salvador that worked for me once. Her husband called at 4 in the morning saying he'd just put her on a plane back "home". Seems her brother in law (that had killed one of her brothers years before) got into a fight and killed both of her remaining brothers. Not before one of them got off a shot that ultimately killed the BIL.

Terrible, awful, all that stuff and I ask why she had to get there so quickly. His answer was that in the mountains, they have no refrigeration so burial is performed as soon as the doctor gets into town....about 12 hours by foot.

Then he proceeds to explain how my employee was from one of the wealthiest cities in the mountains. They didn't have floors in their houses but they had houses!

So yeah.....for some, anything is better than what they leave behind.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2012 01:14PM by SoylentGreen.

Posted by: so its time ()
Date: November 15, 2012 01:29PM

Well its time for us white people to lower our standards, and the spics to raise them.

Welcome to the U.S, enjoy!

Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: November 15, 2012 01:41PM

SoylentGreen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Comparing here to "there" doesn't often work
> well.
>
> Had a lady from El Salvador that worked for me
> once. Her husband called at 4 in the morning
> saying he'd just put her on a plane back "home".
> Seems her brother in law (that had killed one of
> her brothers years before) got into a fight and
> killed both of her remaining brothers. Not before
> one of them got off a shot that ultimately killed
> the BIL.

I had a lawn crew cheif come to me with a similiar story and asked if he could barrow $1200, except his son was murdred and he had to fly to Guatamela or some central american country. Even though he had a family and small children here stateside.

Terrible story the poor guy was in tears and devistated. I helped him out (though never expected the get money back). Not to be cynical but stories of a family member being murdered in south america seem to coming almost as common as the Nigerian Prince needing to give his money away.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.