HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gun murder spree explodes in anti-gun Brazil
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 11, 2012 04:15PM

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_BRAZIL_VIOLENCE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-11-10-17-14-56

Guns are highly regulated in Brazil, yet Brazil has much, much higher gun crimes rates than gun crazy NRA America.

Have fun explaining that one libards...

I as a racist Race Realist can.

There's a strong correlation between racial demographics, IQ and violent crime rates.

Whites and East Asians have high IQs and extremely low gun crime rates.

"Hispanics" (the majority of Brazil) and blacks (another large racial demographic in Brazil) have low IQs and extremely high gun crime rates.

And as much as the "anti-racism", anti-gun, anti-NRA D Baggers in America want to deny it, it's blindingly clear that that's the real reason why America has such insanely high gun violence rates - because we have nearly 100 million "hispanics" and blacks in America now who commit virtually all of the gun crime (besides domestic violence).

So, we White, Red State NRA members are getting scapegoated once again because the Left's "hispanic" and nigger pets are subhuman savages...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun murder spree explodes in anti-gun Brazil
Posted by: Leftist Gorilla ()
Date: November 11, 2012 04:24PM

Wait...I see your viewpoint...

So, as long as there's another country somewhere else in the world with worse statistics than the U.S., there's simply no reason to try and reduce gun crime...got it...you're awesome.

Date: November 11, 2012 04:32PM

I have multiple user names, you can tell which one I am because I make sophomoric racial statements on other races of which I have no historical context or have ever attempted communicating with. To me all people are statistics, and even though violent crime in all races are extremely low incidence rates, I like to highlight its existence in everyone elses race but my own white trash one.

Pay no attention to the fact that class, education, and wealth have FAR greater implications than color of skin and that through out history 1st generation immigrants have always been more violent of a subset than existing residents (see irish, italians, etc who were all white).

I am gonna go create a few imbred children now, because my sister is the only one who can tolerate my boiles and hideous face

Posted by: uh huh2 ()
Date: November 11, 2012 04:34PM

What is really great is the fact that Yucky24. thinks anyone gives a fuck what he thinks. He is a no body who will likely die with no one giving a shit. Hes an internet tough guy who would piss his pants in a real life altercation.

28714933.jpg

The obvious superior race ay yucky?

Date: November 11, 2012 05:26PM

Screw you guys.

I'm moving to Japan with my girlfriend to escape the 3rd worldization of the once civilized White West.

And if she refuses then I'll embark upon an epic quest to find a White female in Japan where we'll make kawaii little blond kids who will be the talk of the town.

Posted by: peace out ()
Date: November 11, 2012 05:34PM

Go run away like the NAZIs did to argentina. No one cares as long as you arent anywhere around here Im sure no one will miss you. In fact I think there are plans for the parade after you leave already

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: November 11, 2012 07:13PM

If you move to Japan you'll get to experience what racism feels like first hand. Japanese aren't overly fond of Gaijin -- particularly those who don't (or can't) learn to speak Japanese.

Have fun.

Posted by: Mossad ()
Date: November 11, 2012 10:29PM

peace out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go run away like the NAZIs did to argentina. No
> one cares as long as you arent anywhere around
> here Im sure no one will miss you. In fact I think
> there are plans for the parade after you leave
> already

Fail. We care. And we will find him. We always fucking do. Always.

Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: November 12, 2012 06:14AM

Ito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you move to Japan you'll get to experience what
> racism feels like first hand. Japanese aren't
> overly fond of Gaijin -- particularly those who
> don't (or can't) learn to speak Japanese.
>
> Have fun.

Personally, I don't believe a country that has to supply "women only" subway trains for protection or sells used womens undergarments out of vending machines to not be in any position to pass judgment on other races.

I guess I'm just old fashioned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2012 06:45AM by SoylentGreen.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.