HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PITT BULL KILLS AGAIN
Posted by: time ti eliminate this breed ()
Date: June 19, 2008 10:43AM

You have to be sick to have any compassion for this type of dog. You owners of pitt bulls better realize you own a killing machine not a dog. You should be sued for everything you own ( usually not much pitt bull owners are the scum of the earth and don't have many assets). Oh another thing I personally still provide treats to all pitt bulls or pitt bull mixes in my neighborhood. See previous post for my raw hamburger/clock spring rolls or carpet staples ala tenderloin. If you do own a pitt and they suddenly have bloody stools save the cost of surgery and just put it down.

Jun 19, 7:30 AM EDT

5-year-old boy killed by pit bull in Texas

WESLACO, Texas (AP) -- A pit bull fatally mauled a 5-year-old boy staying at a southern Texas home with relatives, authorities said.

The boy was pronounced dead at the scene Wednesday. Hidalgo County Justice of the Peace Rosa Trevino said the condition of the child's body suggested there was no way emergency responders could have saved his life.

Authorities were trying to determine whether the dog had been confined and how it came in contact with the boy, Hidalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino said.

Trevino declined to identify the boy pending notification of his mother, who lives in Washington state. The boy's father lives in Mexico.

The sheriff said the boy had been living in the house north of Weslaco with his aunt and uncle after Child Protective Services placed him with them.

Luis Palomo, 20, said he was down the street playing football with friends when the trouble began. He said the victim was at home with a baby sitter when one of two pit bulls at the house began running around the front yard, getting a second pit bull inside the home riled up.

Palomo said the baby sitter and boy were inside the house with the second dog and were scared, so he tried to intervene. While he managed to distract the dogs temporarily, the boy wandered out the back door. One of the dogs grabbed the boy by the torso and dragged him, locking its jaws around the boy's neck, Palomo said.

Pit bull owners are Insane
Posted by: no choice but to take action (IP Logged)
Date: August 15, 2007 10:15AM

Who in their right mind can defend these worthless pit bull owners. Any one who owns a pit bull should expect to be treated as a mentally ill person. The dogs are extremely dangerous and the breed should be euthanized. Can you imagine what this poor lady from mason district must have gone through watching her tri colored papillon being eaten alive I have no problem giving a "little Treat" to any pit bull in my neighborhood. I have and will continue to do this for the safety of any child who happens to be subjected to living near a pit bull.

read the Fairfax County Animal Control Report for this week below:

ANIMAL CONTROL DIVISION

Pebble Brook Court 7900 (W. Springfield District)
Animal Control officers responded to the 7900 block of Pebble Brook Court on Saturday, August 4, around 8:15 p.m., for a report of a citizen being bitten by a pit bull. The victim had been walking her dog when an unrestrained pit bull ran up to her and bit her dog, puncturing its ear. The victim picked up her pet only to be bitten on the arm by the pit bull. The owner of the pit bull, Luther Ferguson, 32, of 3909 Old Dominion Boulevard, refused to surrender the dog or tell where the animal was located. He was charged with obstruction of justice.

Lafayette Park Drive 6900 (Mason District)
Animal Control officers charged a 20-year-old Annandale-area man after his dog reportedly attacked and killed another dog. Officers were called to a home in the 6900 block of Lafayette Park Drive around 7:20 a.m. on Saturday, August 4. An investigation determined that a 63-year-old Annandale-area woman was walking her tri-colored Papillon along the sidewalk on Lafayette Park Drive. A pit bull crawled under the fence of a nearby yard, attacked and killed the Papillon. The woman ran home and called police. Animal Control officers located the pit bull and its owner. The dog’s owner, John L. Clark, of 6904 Lafayette Park Drive, was charged with having a dangerous dog and failing to have a dog license. The pit bull was surrendered by Clark and euthanized.

Winterthur Lane 11900 (Reston District)
Police responded to a report of a possible burglary in the 11900 block of Winterthur Lane on Sunday, August 5 at 8:30 p.m. A police K-9 team was searching the exterior of the home and saw a pit bull inside the home. The pit bull broke through a sliding screen door and attacked the police K-9. His handler shot the pit bull. When Animal Control officers responded, the pit bull’s owner surrendered the dog which was euthanized. Kendra Medlock, 36, of 11903 Winterthur Lane was charged with no county dog license.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PITT BULL KILLS AGAIN
Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: June 19, 2008 10:58AM

I have two friends with pitbulls and they are most loyal and best behaved dogs I have ever seen.

Keep the pitbulls, eliminated the wacko pitbull owners.

Posted by: nakedshoplifter ()
Date: June 19, 2008 11:02AM

Time to open carry.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 19, 2008 11:38AM

Lurker.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have two friends with pitbulls and they are most
> loyal and best behaved dogs I have ever seen.

regardless oh how tame they appear, they have been bred to kill. if for any reason a pitbull becomes agitated, it is a very deadly animal. a tiger cannot change it's stripes.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: June 19, 2008 12:34PM

nakedshoplifter Wrote:
> Time to open carry.

Yes, because when the pit bull sees your penis extension and big ol' leather holster, it will stop its attack.

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: June 19, 2008 01:20PM

we have a half pit/half boxer. best dog you could ask for.

Posted by: Moving On ()
Date: June 19, 2008 01:22PM

This is the biggest waste of time.......please people..lets talk about something else...like illegals or Alto Plaza

Posted by: SHaZbOt ()
Date: June 19, 2008 02:31PM

read the other forums. people kill many more people than pit bulls

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: June 19, 2008 02:49PM

OFF TOPIC douche.

Posted by: lol ()
Date: June 19, 2008 02:53PM

yeah but someone in farfax county might own one or know someone who owns one

Posted by: Mike Vick ()
Date: June 19, 2008 04:43PM

Pits also cause you to lose money....oh shit gotta go....they are serving chocolate pudding for lunch today. I'll holla when I get more time on the computer after shower time.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: June 19, 2008 07:48PM

How much ya wanna be the kid did something to cause the dog to attack him?

Posted by: The Voice of Reason ()
Date: June 19, 2008 08:51PM

You give a child no direction or structure and they will turn to other outlets to burn of excess energy (crime, drugs, pimping, hoeing etc.) Well dogs, and especially working dogs like Pit's need a firm hand, a god damn job, and exercise. You need to develop a pecking order. its how all social creatures (to include humans) act.

Now will this end all of this bullshit, no, but really on this website and every place else it seems as if the pendulum is always swinging to one extreme or another.
There is no middle ground.

My two cents are, are there bad apples in the breed? You bet your ass, but just like people, the majority are probably good dogs. In the end if you get a Pit Bull puppy take it every where with you. Let it meet new people, as soon as it starts getting older (i didn't mention, walk your dog everyday) get the fucker a job. Meaning, have it pull shit, a tire, a cart anything. Put it on a leash and have it climb up playground equipment when nobody is there. Keep the mind active. Get the dog some fucking confidence. A confident dog will not attacked unless absolutely necessary. Need an example of what no confidence does to an "animal" (yes people, humans are animals) look at the fuckers that shot up Columbine. No confidence, no self-esteem, loser basically. They resorted to irrational, illogical behavior to "show" the world. Now take Tiger Woods or on a lesser scale, some person who has confidence...the likely hood of dumbass behavior is reduced.

Does this mean you can completely let your guard down? No. Its like parenting, no matter how old your child is, you will always be the parent and will always command that respect (assuming you have done a good job of parenting).

Does this mean that if I saw a wild ass pit bull attacking me or somebody else I wouldnt take it out? Fuck no!!! You beat your ass that the dog would be finished, but for those idiots who say kill the breed, man I hope your employer dosnt know how fanatical you are and for those delusional the dog is not to blame people, yes the dog in the end has to be put down, but in the end the owner is the person who will be faced with a poor reflection of up bringing.

Get the pendulum back to center people. Just like a child or in this case a pseudochild, the dog, will be a direct reflection of you and how good of a manager you are at your homefront. Kill em all, they are the best in the world. Wake up and be rational all of your extremists.

Posted by: time to eleminate this breed ()
Date: June 20, 2008 12:02PM

The Voice of Reason is a complete dumb ass

Posted by: The Voice of Reasob ()
Date: June 20, 2008 12:16PM

time to eliminate (not eleminate) this breed: How dumb are you? You post something that tells all of us how you go about poisoning animals that are not yours, while failing to notice the little message that says IP Logged next to your misspelled name.

If we wanted to, I think we could have you investigated for animal cruelty and just tell them find this IP address.

Once again on one end of the pendulum we have utter moron, time to eleminate this breed, in correct English Time to Eliminate This Breed. Better yet, time to ELIMINATE this man or woman, and there militia like opinions that have no merit whatsoever.

Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: June 20, 2008 12:28PM

Kill this thread, not the breed!!!!

Date: June 20, 2008 02:16PM

DeathByCop Wrote:
> Kill this thread, not the breed!!!!

if you kill the breed, you kill the thread.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: June 21, 2008 02:18AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2012 06:16PM by Alias.

Posted by: Vick M. 0234765 ()
Date: June 21, 2008 04:49PM

they be like little babies, but theyz ten' to have a supceptibility to die fight'n.

Posted by: Castro ()
Date: June 24, 2008 11:01AM

Moving On Wrote:
> This is the biggest waste of time.......please
> people..lets talk about something else...like
> illegals or Alto Plaza

Illegals are part of the American Fabric.

Posted by: good speller ()
Date: June 25, 2008 12:16AM

Posted by: The Voice of Reasob (IP Logged)
Date: June 20, 2008 12:16PM

time to eliminate (not eleminate) this breed: How dumb are you? You post something that tells all of us how you go about poisoning animals that are not yours, while failing to notice the little message that says IP Logged next to your misspelled name.

If we wanted to, I think we could have you investigated for animal cruelty and just tell them find this IP address.

Once again on one end of the pendulum we have utter moron, time to eleminate this breed, in correct English Time to Eliminate This Breed. Better yet, time to ELIMINATE this man or woman, and there militia like opinions that have no merit whatsoever.

He got you hook line and sinker. Don't feed the trolls.

Posted by: original poster is right ()
Date: September 15, 2008 12:41PM

Hey voice of reason.............read below.

From The Associated PressAP Breaking

TBO.com > News > AP

Sep 13, 7:56 PM EDT

Family's 2 pit bulls kill infant in Nevada home

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A family's two pit bulls burst into the house from the backyard to attack a 4-month girl, mauling her to death even as her grandmother tried to escape with the baby into another room, police said.

The grandmother, who was baby-sitting at the time of the attack Friday, was hospitalized Saturday with non-life-threatening injuries.

The dogs apparently entered the house in North Las Vegas by bursting through a screen door and starting attacking the baby in her stroller, police said.

"They just went right for the little girl," North Las Vegas police Chief Joseph Forti told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The grandmother told authorities she tried to take the girl into another room, but the dogs forced their way in before she could close the door.

Police said the dogs were still acting aggressively when officers arrived. They shot and killed the pit bulls.

The names of the baby and her grandmother were not immediately released.

---

Information from: Las Vegas Review-Journal, http://www.lvrj.com

© 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Click here for copyright permissions!

Copyright 2008 Associated Press

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: September 15, 2008 01:51PM

I was at a party Saturday night, lots of crazy drunk people. There were about five dogs there.

The pitbull was the most mellow of all the dogs. People yelling, dancing, etc... and the pitbull just waddled around looking for a place to relax or have somebody pet him.

It's not the dog breed, it's the owner.

Posted by: eliminate the species ()
Date: September 15, 2008 03:24PM

vicious
Attachments:
Tom_Fritz.jpg

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 15, 2008 04:11PM

c
Attachments:
pit4.gif
pitb3.jpg

Posted by: theyr evil ()
Date: September 15, 2008 04:18PM

come to the dark side
Attachments:
dog_bites.jpg

Posted by: BloodyKillersWaitingForTheAttack ()
Date: September 15, 2008 08:47PM

Don't stop there:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008167688_pitbulls09m.html
Pit bulls maul SeaTac woman

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 - Page updated at 12:00 AM
By Christine Clarridge

Seattle Times staff reporter

When Henry Hall went out to get his newspaper from his yard Monday morning, he thought he saw two white pit bulls "ripping up a rag" in his neighbor's yard.

But then he heard a cry for help and saw that it wasn't a rag at all, but the elderly woman who lives across the street.

"She was waving her hat and trying to crawl under the porch to get away from them," Hall said.

Hall immediately called police, then grabbed a pitchfork and headed across South 150th Street to try and fend off the dogs. "But they were so focused on her they didn't pay any attention to me," he said.

When two King County sheriff's deputies arrived within seconds of each other, the dogs were still mauling the 71-year-old woman, police said.

The first deputy fatally shot the smaller pit bull, according to Sgt. John Urquhart, spokesman for the King County Sheriff's Office. The second deputy shot the larger dog.

Charges against the pit bulls' owner for failing to contain or muzzle his dogs as required by a city of Sea-Tac ordinance are being considered, Urquhart said.

He said the investigation is being handled by King County Animal Care and Control but identified the dogs' owner as a 36-year-old man.

The victim, identified as Huong Le, was apparently on her way back from walking her granddaughter to the girl's bus stop when she was attacked around 8:15 a.m.

She suffered severe bite wounds from head to toe, as well as a broken wrist or arm, according to Urquhart.

Le was listed in serious condition Monday night at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, according to hospital spokeswoman Susan Greg-Hanson.

Her family declined a request for an interview, Greg-Hanson said.

According to police and Animal Care and Control, the two slain pit bulls were unneutered male dogs owned by a man who lives two blocks from the victim on South 152nd Street. Animal-control officers seized two additional pit bulls owned by the same man.

A man who went into the house where the pit bulls lived refused to comment.

Animal-control spokeswoman Nancy McKenney said the dogs that were killed had no prior history of complaints. But several neighbors said they had seen the dogs running loose before.

Fawzia Latifyar, who lives on South 152nd Street, said she was not surprised by the attack.

She said the dogs often lunged through the fence at her visitors and one time, when they were loose, attacked her adult son. Her son made it into the house uninjured and they elected not to call authorities.

Donna Rogers, who lives on South 150th Street, said she called animal control several weeks ago when the two white pit bulls showed up in her yard.

"They told me to close the fence and keep them in here, which I did, but nobody ever showed up," Rogers said.

Gene Fisher, who lives on South 152nd Street and is also the city's deputy mayor, said he has seen the pit bulls running loose.

"There's a leash law, and they're not supposed to be running wild," he said.

Fisher said that after Monday's attack he would not be surprised to see an effort to ban the breed in SeaTac similar to one that some anti-pit-bull activists are proposing in Seattle. Seattle officials have no plans to enact a law targeting the breed.

"I don't trust [pit bulls]; there's too much evidence against them," Fisher said.

Pit-bull supporters said the breed has been unfairly targeted, arguing that owners, not their dogs, should be held responsible.

According to McKenney, the two white pit bulls that were killed had turned up at animal control's Kent shelter in May after being found wandering on International Boulevard. They weren't neutered, were unlicensed and had no identification on them, she said.

However, their owner showed up three days later and collected the animals, registered them and paid a claim fee, she said.

McKenney said the county has received 893 calls so far this year that were reporting either dog bites or a vicious dog, but the statistics are not separated by breed.

Christine Clarridge: 206-464-8983 or cclarridge@seattletimes.com.

Seattle Times staff reporter Sonia Krishnan contributed to this report.

Copyright © 2008 The Seattle Times Company

Ignorant comment
Posted by: Scott ()
Date: September 16, 2008 10:54AM

You shouldnt have even opened your mouth saying that this breed of dog should be eliminated. I rescued my pitbull from a bad owner when she was 5 months old, now she is 3 and is the nicest dog. She is great with children and all other animals including cats. The pit bull breed was never bred to be naturally agressive towards humans. Do some research before you open your fucking mouth

Punish the deed not the breed

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: September 16, 2008 11:32AM

Exactly Scott!

At the party all these people running around, yelling, the other dogs barking at new people and where was the pitbull????

He was sitting on the couch next to people just kinda rolling his eyes as if to say you people need to get a life, come over here and pet me.

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: September 16, 2008 10:05PM

The original poster of this thread is a sick and twisted human. What type of moron poisons dogs. I hope horrible things happen to you and your family for talking the way you did on your original post. What goes around comes around and I hope you have kids that maybe awful things can happen to you never know. If they do get sick just put them down because if they are anything like you they do not deserve to breath our air. Stop spreading your bull5hit around the net and try suicide.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 16, 2008 10:13PM

yummy, pitbull
Attachments:
dogs%2013.jpg

Posted by: Kill'm both ()
Date: September 22, 2008 04:05PM

Definately kill this killing breed, and also kill the fucking owners who own AND defend these vicious animals. Fucking scums of the earth!!!!!!

Re: Ignorant comment
Posted by: kill a vicious dog owner ()
Date: September 22, 2008 04:24PM

What a scum. I can't believe you'd let your stupid pitbull near children. Both you and your fucking dog should be put to sleep maybe.

Scott Wrote:
> You shouldnt have even opened your mouth saying
> that this breed of dog should be eliminated. I
> rescued my pitbull from a bad owner when she was 5
> months old, now she is 3 and is the nicest dog.
> She is great with children and all other animals
> including cats. The pit bull breed was never bred
> to be naturally agressive towards humans. Do some
> research before you open your fucking mouth
>
> Punish the deed not the breed

Posted by: ihatepitbulllovingscums ()
Date: September 22, 2008 04:46PM

You're a true piece of shit aren't you??? Man, I hope you get mauled by a bucn of pitbulls, and lose all your fucking limbs, AND get to live through misery. I can't believe you'd put a pathetic fucking animal over human beings. I bet you're the type who probably does EVERYTHING, including gettong blowjobs, with/from your dog(s).

Steve Wrote:
> The original poster of this thread is a sick and
> twisted human. What type of moron poisons dogs.
> I hope horrible things happen to you and your
> family for talking the way you did on your
> original post. What goes around comes around and
> I hope you have kids that maybe awful things can
> happen to you never know. If they do get sick
> just put them down because if they are anything
> like you they do not deserve to breath our air.
> Stop spreading your bull5hit around the net and
> try suicide.

Posted by: Pitbull ()
Date: September 23, 2008 09:44AM

ihatepitbulllovingscums Wrote:
> You're a true piece of shit aren't you??? Man, I
> hope you get mauled by a bucn of pitbulls, and
> lose all your fucking limbs, AND get to live
> through misery. I can't believe you'd put a
> pathetic fucking animal over human beings. I bet
> you're the type who probably does EVERYTHING,
> including gettong blowjobs, with/from your
> dog(s).

You are the one that needs to be exterminate.

Posted by: katie ()
Date: October 09, 2008 01:18AM

pitt bulls are some of the best dogs i have ever had,and your pictures proves how loving they can be.You can take any dog and make them mean,I have 6 pitts and 2 pittand boxer mix and a lab. I'll tell you the truth my lab is the meanest dog i have, she jumps my pitt and beats there ass, a pitt is all in how you raise it whether or not the dog is mean or nice.If you treat a dog right ,you will have a nice loving dog, and you treat them mean you will have a fucking mean dog.Its not the dog its the people.

Re: pitt bulls r loving pets
Posted by: katie ()
Date: October 09, 2008 01:27AM

For all the people out there that think that pittbulls should be put down or they think they are mean and all that other stupid fucking bull shit running throu your mind.OPEN YOUR EYES ANY DOG CAN TURN,all yall MOTHER FUCKERS that dont like pitts heres a few words for ya FUCK YOU FUCK YOU and FUCK YOU

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 09, 2008 01:57AM

Time to eliminate assholes who don't raise and train their pitbulls properly, and also time to any asshole who would poison a dog.

Time to use good ol' eugenics on anyone who focuses on minor problems that get their blood boiling, acting all self-righteous when these same idiots rationalize and find some excuse for bigger problems.

If you are so concerned about everyone's safety, your resources and energies would be better spent attacking automobiles, or smoking, or industrial accidents.

3 people die, on average, each year by pit bull attacks.

40,000 people die, on average, each year in automobile accidents.

I really hate these insulated soccer moms who panic over every "horrific story" of sexual predators, or peanut butter allergies, or killer dogs running around the suburbs eating children, or whatever other spectacular story they run across.

Re: pitt bulls r loving pets
Date: October 09, 2008 06:13PM

katie Wrote:
> For all the people out there that think that
> pittbulls should be put down or they think they
> are mean and all that other stupid fucking bull
> shit running throu your mind.OPEN YOUR EYES ANY
> DOG CAN TURN,all yall MOTHER FUCKERS that dont
> like pitts heres a few words for ya FUCK YOU FUCK
> YOU and FUCK YOU

are you aware that pittbulls were bred to be killers?

Posted by: Lab-Lubber ()
Date: October 09, 2008 06:51PM

The #1 dog with the most reported bites.....the Cocker Span. Yep thats right! #2...Golden Ret.

Date: October 09, 2008 11:40PM

Lab-Lubber Wrote:
> The #1 dog with the most reported bites.....the
> Cocker Span. Yep thats right! #2...Golden Ret.

Not to mention, people tend to get worked up over news stories about rare and random incidences, while ignoring the greater and more common threats to their safety. Perhaps it is a defense mechanism, a form of denial, by focusing on some small issue, they can ignore larger issues.

Trans fats kill more people in the US.

Automobiles kill more people in the US.

Smoking kills more people.

Accidental falls kill more people.

Complications of Medicine or Surgery kills more people.

I know what could cause these complaints to go away -- the media could start reporting every incident of a mother dying during childbirth, and then these peope would be too afraid to breed, and they would campaign to have the government ban pregnancy. Far more women die giving birth than the number of deaths from pit bull attacks.

Posted by: ihatepitbulllovingscums ()
Date: November 06, 2008 10:19AM

I knew some cliched idiot was going to bring up the stupid statistics. Be original you wanna be piece of shit!!!!!

Bob Wrote:
> Lab-Lubber Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The #1 dog with the most reported bites.....the
> > Cocker Span. Yep thats right! #2...Golden
> Ret.
>
>
> Not to mention, people tend to get worked up over
> news stories about rare and random incidences,
> while ignoring the greater and more common threats
> to their safety. Perhaps it is a defense
> mechanism, a form of denial, by focusing on some
> small issue, they can ignore larger issues.
>
> Trans fats kill more people in the US.
>
> Automobiles kill more people in the US.
>
> Smoking kills more people.
>
> Accidental falls kill more people.
>
> Complications of Medicine or Surgery kills more
> people.
>
>
> I know what could cause these complaints to go
> away -- the media could start reporting every
> incident of a mother dying during childbirth, and
> then these peope would be too afraid to breed, and
> they would campaign to have the government ban
> pregnancy. Far more women die giving birth than
> the number of deaths from pit bull attacks.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: November 06, 2008 03:07PM

Lab-Lubber Wrote:
> The #1 dog with the most reported bites.....the
> Cocker Span. Yep thats right! #2...Golden Ret.

A cocker spaniel isn't likely to tear your throat out, nor is a golden retriever. Severly abused dogs of any breed can be dangerous. Pit Bulls can be very nice dogs, but they have a higher tendency that when they go bad, you will find dead people in their wake.

Date: November 06, 2008 11:34PM

ihatepitbulllovingscums Wrote:
> I knew some cliched idiot was going to bring up
> the stupid statistics. Be original you wanna be
> piece of shit!!!!!
>
>

So you'd rather react emotionally to your fears than be told the facts?

Damn.

And how do you know I want to be a piece of shit?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.