HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4
Amanda Wenk
Posted by: Mike22Va ()
Date: December 28, 2005 11:53PM

Anyone ever heard of her? If you search her name you will find all these pics of here. Lots of people think she's from va but nobody knows. Mandawenk also works when search for her... what do you think?
Attachments:
asdd.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amanda Wenk
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: December 29, 2005 12:30AM

Damn, I saw her on fark the other day. Quite a rack.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: December 29, 2005 12:55AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17299621@N00/sets/1332108/

According to the sign on the top of this photo Fairfax Club Estates

http://www.yafro.com/clubs/?action=viewphoto&imageid=60418514&imageserver=2&state=viewThumbs&tok=mv

11 pages dedicated to her on this forum with lots of links to her

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/1599495/1/

Wow we're such voyeristic perverts.

Date: December 29, 2005 01:11AM

Her friends are 16 so I'm guessing she's the same. Her friends go to Hayfield Secondary so she probably does too. I guess most her stuff has been deleted cause so many people are becoming infatuated with her. That first photo is definatley decieving as to age thou.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: December 29, 2005 10:05AM

I am sorry but this is just plain wrong. This girl is only 16 years old. To put these photos on here is close to illegal. Even if this young lady knew the photos were being taken it doesn't give anyone the right to post them. This puts her in danger. I would suggest that the people who run this board take them off and delete her name as soon as possible. She is a minor and with the way things can happen to young girls around here, I suggest they be remeoved soon before something bad happens. Plus you have opened yourselves up to a lawsuit.

Posted by: pusfilledsore ()
Date: December 29, 2005 10:22AM

I think Trickie is infatuated

JAP; Amanda Wenk
Posted by: Flame ()
Date: December 29, 2005 12:00PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17299621@N00/61655500/in/set-1332108/

No wonder the focus is on the chest. She looks like a Jewish American Princess!

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: December 29, 2005 03:00PM

just saw a few posts about her on fark as well. poor girl is gonna get more attention than she wants. really hot!

Date: December 29, 2005 06:27PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am sorry but this is just plain wrong. This girl
> is only 16 years old. To put these photos on here
> is close to illegal. Even if this young lady knew
> the photos were being taken it doesn't give anyone
> the right to post them. This puts her in danger.
> I would suggest that the people who run this board
> take them off and delete her name as soon as
> possible. She is a minor and with the way things
> can happen to young girls around here, I suggest
> they be remeoved soon before something bad
> happens. Plus you have opened yourselves up to a
> lawsuit.

All of this stuff is freely available in the public domain. All I did was type her name in google and posted about the 5th hit that came up. Did you even look at the whatboyswant page? 11pages talk about her and have photos. Same with the flickr. If you know her name and know how to use google you can find way more info than you can about her here. Open to lawsuit? Let's just toss that old 1st ammendment out the window now and forget about the other parties involved here I previously menitoned. Now I think you need to go sell girlscout cookies or something.

Date: December 29, 2005 07:03PM

She is a MINOR!!!! Does that not mean anything to you. You are a real pervert knowing that this girl probably does not even know these photos are floating around out there.

Date: December 29, 2005 07:39PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
> She is a MINOR!!!! Does that not mean anything to
> you. You are a real pervert knowing that this
> girl probably does not even know these photos are
> floating around out there.

She knows. From what I read her myspace was deleted because so many people were looking at her. I'm a pervert? Perhaps. But she certainlty has nothing to do with it and I have no interest in her. I only looked her up because there was a question on this board about it. And I'm not quite sure what her age is, apparently it said 18 on top of her myspace at one point and 16 somewhere else. This is not info I have gathered painstakingly over hours drooling over her but simply off that one board off of one link that took about 6 minutes. End game.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 29, 2005 08:30PM

one thing is fo sho,
she is a skank ho.

if you encounter her out there be sure to armor up.

Posted by: wowahottie ()
Date: December 30, 2005 03:47PM

All you guys are PERVS!

But I'm still in high school so I'm legally allowed to say HOLY SHIT WHAT A HOTTIE!

Check out her webshots, they're still up
http://community.webshots.com/album/522773021vNfwyE

/wish i went to hayfield

Posted by: BR ()
Date: January 03, 2006 02:16PM

She looks annoying.

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: January 03, 2006 03:09PM

someone once told me that no matter how good a female looks, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: January 03, 2006 06:38PM

And also those ready to take on the burden of the shit from the guy for a while.

Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: January 03, 2006 09:04PM

Mike22Va Wrote:
> Anyone ever heard of her? If you search her name
> you will find all these pics of here. Lots of
> people think she's from va but nobody knows.
> Mandawenk also works when search for her... what
> do you think?
> Attachments:
>
>

A couple beers. Nice boobs. A digital camera. A Comcast account. Infamy.

Posted by: H roller ()
Date: January 10, 2006 02:49PM

She was the one who initially posted her pics. Once all the perverts started mailing her, she was very annoyed and pulled them down. I beleive that she has someone send out C&D's to all those that continue to post these same pics.

By my count, there are a little under a hundred out there. Only one nude though

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: January 10, 2006 04:49PM

she got some nice titties fora 16 yr old

Posted by: from the 757 ()
Date: January 10, 2006 06:28PM

PaperPusher Wrote:
> someone once told me that no matter how good a
> female looks, somebody somewhere is sick of her
> shit.

Haha...wise words. And she has a pearl necklace in the picture on here. So does her friend.

Date: January 11, 2006 12:49AM

damn look at them titties

that looks like a good tequila shot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2006 12:50AM by MrDoctor.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 11, 2006 06:55AM

umm... i would like to point out once more that she is 16 years-old. that being said, pedophiles return to your masturbation. *sigh* what's wrong with you people?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: January 11, 2006 08:57AM

16 is legal in many states, and being attracted to a fully developed woman is hardly pedophilia.

Posted by: § ()
Date: January 11, 2006 11:17AM

She's 18 and legal. Pull up her yahoo profile under the same name.

Date: January 11, 2006 11:47AM

until i see her birth certificate she is fair game

and 3 forms of id

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2006 11:47AM by MrDoctor.

Posted by: Gideon ()
Date: January 11, 2006 12:10PM

Well, if you follow the various links to her galleries you will find that she is a high senior and played on the Hayfield JV lacrosse team in 2003-04. She probably lives in Fairfax Station or Laurel Hill (new, upscale name for the area formerly known as Lorton) and would be attending South County if she were a junior. Confirmed with my kids that she was a lifeguard last summer at Fairfax Club Estates.

You really have to wonder how long it is going to before parents begin to understand how sites like MySpace and Flickr really work and that just because you keep your page 'private', it does not mean that someone is not going to find your pictures and post them on the web. I would really like to have been a fly on the wall when her parents discovered the series of topless pictures and her friends doing body shots. Holding a bottle of tequila is pretty incriminating, but how do you put that genie back in the bottle (no pun intended)? How would you react to that? Did they have to change their phone number? What kind of legal fees did they run up getting restraining orders and working to have these pictures taken down?

Fairfax County has rules (ha, ha) about student athletes using alcohol. Do you think that she is still on the lacrosse team?

Date: January 11, 2006 01:11PM

hmm i would like to see more of these topless pics you speak of

Date: January 11, 2006 02:10PM

To Gideon and Gravis,

Thank you for telling the truth about this web site and the pictures of a teenage girl. Gideon, you are correct. Most parents do not have a clue how their kids are using the internet. Just because someone on MySpace claims to be 18 is certainly no prooof that he/she is of legal age.
BTW, she is no longer on the lacrosse team.

After reading about the murder of Taylor Behl and her web pages available to all, I can foresee more and more under-age kids running into serious trouble based on their internet "presence". I know kids as young as seventh grade who are on MySpace and various web logs. I just wish parents would be more vigilant about this.

Trickie

Date: January 11, 2006 02:47PM

Wikipedia knows all.

Date: January 11, 2006 02:59PM

My daughters are 14 and 18 and I would say that we give them a lot of computer freedom, but there are limits. No computers in their bedroom (although they share a WiFi laptop for homework) and any pictures they post need to be screened first. I do not have their Webshots or MySpace passwords, but I reserve the right to inspect their pages on demand and they have been good about using sound judgment. You would be surprised, however, by the number of kids who have a picture in front of their house with the street sign visible or some other identifying information.

I am just not sure if these parents are just plain ignorant, or if they want to seem cool and be their kid's friend. Parents need to be parents and I am dumbfounded when they act all surprised when they find out that their honor roll sons and daughters were drunk at a party with evidence like what Amanda has (had) on her pages. More disturbing is that they believe that it was 'the first time and they will never do it again'. Has my 18 year old had an occassional drink. Yes, but I can almost guarantee that it was either at home (when my wife or I was there) or on our cruise where it was legal. She knows the consequences if she drinks and drives (1st offense -- loss of driving privileges for 3 months) and really does not want to hang around with people who do, even if it means that she won't be part of the cool crowd.

We are not fanatics or zealots, but I think that all of this starts with having good, open communication, starting well before the teenage years, with your kids. Do they tell us everything? Probably not, but I know a lot more than most parents and they know that we will not overreact as long as they tell the truth and act responsibly.

Sorry for the sermon, but this thread really touched a nerve. I have been trying to explain to my wife and daughters how easy it is to take innocent and private material from a website and broadcast it without your knowledge, but they just said that I was paranoid. Showing them how a Google search on 'Amanda Wenk' resulted in dozens of hits in multiple languages seemed to bring the point home. It is one thing to post pictures of your Bahamas cruise and fun at your summer job, but something totally different when you post nominally illegal activity or pictures that are supposed to be personal. While I feel badly for any harassment or unwanted attention that 'Amanda' has experienced, it could have been easily avoided with just a touch of common sense and some parental oversight. Like Taylor Behl, she is not a totally innocent victim in this.

Posted by: unclepervy ()
Date: January 11, 2006 04:12PM

Gideon,
is the 18 yr old hot?

Date: January 11, 2006 04:28PM

Actually, yes, she is. Her standards are pretty simple...no tattoos, no smoking, no drugs, limit of one piercing (ear only!), no whining, don't dress like a bum/biker/satan worshiper. Needs to have a serious interest in one or more of the following...mountain biking, backpacking, climbing, downhill skiing or surfing. Extra points if you have a 4x4 to haul all that gear. If she can run faster or lift more than you, forget it.

So, is that you?

Posted by: eM ()
Date: January 11, 2006 04:54PM

Gideon Wrote:
> Actually, yes, she is. Her standards are pretty
> simple...no tattoos, no smoking, no drugs, limit
> of one piercing (ear only!), no whining, don't
> dress like a bum/biker/satan worshiper. Needs to
> have a serious interest in one or more of the
> following...mountain biking, backpacking,
> climbing, downhill skiing or surfing. Extra
> points if you have a 4x4 to haul all that gear.
> If she can run faster or lift more than you,
> forget it.
>
> So, is that you?

Sound more like your standards than hers

Posted by: § ()
Date: January 11, 2006 05:19PM

What if she wears one of those little goofy backpacks that girls used to wear to the bars? Does that count?

Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: January 11, 2006 07:59PM

§ Wrote:
> What if she wears one of those little goofy
> backpacks that girls used to wear to the bars?
> Does that count?

After a couple of minutes of looking at the photo, she became Amanda Wank (in my mind, at least).

Mmmm.

Date: January 11, 2006 08:18PM

Gideon less talk more pictures

Date: January 11, 2006 10:50PM

Gideon,
  i agree with eM that these do sound like your standards than her's. unless your kid is a moron, i think she can use her own common sense to find someone she likes. there is such a thing as being overbearing. also, what the fuck does dressing like bum, biker or a satan worshiper entail? are you against people who wear comfortable clothing or must you smell of garbage? are you against people that dress in leather coats or must they actually have a bike? are you against black or must they be wearing a swastica or something? i only ask this because i feel people are too fucking prejudice and shallow to realize clothing style is just that, a style. just remember, she would be dating the guy, not you. whatever, it just doesnt seem that it is your place, or even can, decide what she wants. protection is one thing but the way you put things is a very territorial mindset. also, for any kid that is stupid or ignorant enough to post something that could possibly put them in danger or get them in trouble is a fucking moron. if it's something they could get in trouble for, they probably should. if they get kidnapped, well, thanks for playing the game of life, you lose.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: January 11, 2006 11:57PM

Pm pictures please I fit the profile..........

Date: January 12, 2006 08:52AM

Seriously, those are the qualities (should not have used the word 'standards') that she is looking for, and it is more the attitude that comes with the clothing, rather than the clothing itself. She is not so superficial to write someone off just because of the way they dress, but hitting on her just because she seems cute and looks like a party girl is not going to go far. You might go on a couple of dates, but you are going to be disappointed when you find out that she is not going to sleep with you.

Before you say that this is wishful thinking of a naive father understand that she has watched her dysfunctional extended family do a lot of stupid things and make really bad decisions that have ruined their lives. For example, she has seen what can happen when you decide to 'do just a little crystal meth', work at a strip club and pick up a cocaine habit, drink and drive after homecoming and kill a mother in a minivan with two kids severely injured, or hang out with 'the cool kids' who progressed from petty vandalism because it was 'fun' and they could get away with it to felony assault and robbery.

Everyone has a moral compass and we each set our own through our environment and the events around us. Is she a perfect kid who doesn't make mistakes? Of course not. But I hope that when she goes to college next year and is on her own that she takes the lessons learned to make good decisions.

Posted by: unclepervy ()
Date: January 12, 2006 08:59AM

I bet she's a cock gobbling whore.
This tool thinks he has a handle on her but I would bet money theres way more that he doesn't know about. Like the time she gave me a hand job behind the 7-11.

Date: January 12, 2006 10:23AM

Gideon Wrote:
> Actually, yes, she is. Her standards are pretty
> simple...no tattoos, no smoking, no drugs, limit
> of one piercing (ear only!), no whining, don't
> dress like a bum/biker/satan worshiper. Needs to
> have a serious interest in one or more of the
> following...mountain biking, backpacking,
> climbing, downhill skiing or surfing. Extra
> points if you have a 4x4 to haul all that gear.
> If she can run faster or lift more than you,
> forget it.
>
> So, is that you?

Well, since I don't see "must not be married" under those rules, I guess I'm the stud for her.

Date: January 12, 2006 02:46PM

Gideon,
  nothing you wrote about what she likes has any connection with one qualities. i really dont think that having a jeep or lifting weight and running is a quality, it's a standard. they are standards and interests and not qualities. now, if you said you have to have enough moral and common sense not to do the things you listed, that is different. there is a big difference from being a moron and immoral than having a jeep and liking to go hiking. and just so you know, people who do crystal meth dont go to coke, they die.

Date: January 12, 2006 04:27PM

Gideon Wrote:
> For example, she has seen
> what can happen when you decide to 'do just a
> little crystal meth', work at a strip club and
> pick up a cocaine habit, drink and drive after
> homecoming and kill a mother in a minivan with two
> kids severely injured, or hang out with 'the cool
> kids' who progressed from petty vandalism because
> it was 'fun' and they could get away with it to
> felony assault and robbery.
>
Just to clarify, this is not one person, but an aunt and two uncles. My stepsiblings and their significant others are a motley crew who have exercised poor judgment and decision making, but I still love them because they are family. These incidents also create real teachable moments. It is one thing to say "don't drink and drive" or "make sure that you watch your drink at a bar", it is another when you see first hand what happens when people ignore these simple ideas.

As someone else pointed out, she really is attracted to someone with common sense and good morals. You can still have fun and act like an idiot, but there is a line that goes from fooling around to just plain stupid. The line about the 4x4 and enjoying the outdoors is a throwaway, but she is not into just sitting around.

Date: January 12, 2006 05:55PM

What happened to talking about 18-year-old boobies?

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: January 12, 2006 10:35PM

so where are the pictures

Date: January 12, 2006 11:10PM

The Economist Wrote:
> so where are the pictures

Red? Pm me

Date: January 13, 2006 09:36AM

pgens, The Economist and MrDoctor,
  i think it's about time for a timeout for you guys. clearly you all have a hard drive full of porn so take this time to utilize it you horny bastards.

opps
Date: January 13, 2006 09:36AM

accidentally duplicate message was here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2006 08:39AM by Gravis.

Date: January 13, 2006 02:06PM

Gravis youre one to talk

edit:
you fucking hypocrite shut your mouth

Re: Teacher caught peeping
Posted by: Gravis (IP Logged)
Date: January 8, 2006 12:27PM

MrDoctor,
if you think of something else you want to say a minute after you make a post, modify your previous post. it's just a curtesy for forums.

unfairfax [at] adaptivetime [dot] com

As of 11/15/05 13:44
My Linux uptime: 65 days, 14 hours, 42 minutes
Your Windows uptime: pushing two hours

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2006 02:08PM by MrDoctor.

Posted by: romeorobles ()
Date: January 13, 2006 07:42PM

Can anyone tell me where is Fairfax Club Estates?
Do you know if Amanda Wenk is her real name?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2006 05:49AM by romeorobles.

Date: January 13, 2006 11:57PM

She made a mistake in letting people take those pictures and posting them. Contribute to any stalking is illegal and wrong no matter what her age is... leave her alone.

Date: January 14, 2006 12:17AM

how do you know? maybe she's a prostitute?

Re: opps
Date: January 14, 2006 08:44AM

MrDoctor,
  it was clear that i did not mean to post the same thing twice. this is different from what you did. one was an accident, one was just poor educate.

Date: January 14, 2006 01:03PM

it is clear you sit down and write drafts to all your posts, we dont care you arnt "above" anybody on this forum even though u seem to think your the intranet godess..
so step off your digital throne and go back to being nothing important u do good at it

Date: January 14, 2006 02:04PM

gentlemen, gentlemen, this would be a good time to smoke some drugs.

later.

Date: January 14, 2006 02:52PM

its redskins time baby

Date: January 14, 2006 07:26PM

redskins time... also a good time to smoke some drugs.

Date: January 15, 2006 01:27AM

MrDoctor,
  i do use the Preview button to ensure im expressing myself clearly, that is why it's there. however, im not being arrogant, im just trying to encourage positive behavior as it's far to often that forums turn into insults and drivel. im not here to make enemies.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 25, 2006 01:09PM

Stinkypoop ate all the girl scout cookies.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: January 25, 2006 01:43PM

Cary,
Are these recent posts coming from the same IP that "FP" uses?

Posted by: James ()
Date: January 25, 2006 03:33PM

Cary, sounds like Stinky poop is a little paranoid.

Posted by: rob ()
Date: January 25, 2006 04:00PM

so where are the pics?

Date: January 25, 2006 04:01PM

rob, james, amanda (and all your other aliases) where is your picture? No one has to prove anything to you.

Posted by: rob ()
Date: January 26, 2006 10:46AM

what is there to prove???? I just wanted to see more pics. What do I need to prove?

Date: January 26, 2006 11:25AM

I understand and agree (I was thinking about someone asking stinkypoon for his/her pic. More pics of the topic person ... YES!

Posted by: Jimbo ()
Date: January 28, 2006 11:04PM

This is her actual webshots site:

http://community.webshots.com/user/mandawenk

this is where all the pics came from, then she found out how to make her albums private. She still posts pics in there, because she you can go up to mandawenk4. If anyone can figure out how to get in there let me know, i've been trying but no luck.

Posted by: Norton Milford ()
Date: January 30, 2006 12:28PM

I admit. this girl is pretty. But when I saw those pictures (especially the nude ones), my reaction what that of pure shock, then annoyance. She certainly looks underange to me. If this girl truely is responsible for this pictures appearing on the internet, then she is nothing more than complete moron with no common sense whatsoever. Of course she was going to get attention from tons of perverts out there. What the hell did she expect? What dumbass of a woman. No class at all.

Posted by: shitestainz ()
Date: January 30, 2006 04:18PM

"I admit. this girl is pretty. But when I saw those pictures (especially the nude ones), my reaction what that of pure shock, then annoyance. She certainly looks underange to me. If this girl truely is responsible for this pictures appearing on the internet, then she is nothing more than complete moron with no common sense whatsoever. Of course she was going to get attention from tons of perverts out there. What the hell did she expect? What dumbass of a woman. No class at all."

You need to admit that you spanked the beef to those pictures.

Posted by: Notron Milford ()
Date: January 30, 2006 05:41PM

I'm offended by this man's post. he has no right putting such words in my mouth. Please delete his post if possible. Thank you.

Posted by: XPS ()
Date: January 30, 2006 05:44PM

shitestainz Wrote:
> "I admit. this girl is pretty. But when I saw
> those pictures (especially the nude ones), my
> reaction what that of pure shock, then annoyance.
> She certainly looks underange to me. If this girl
> truely is responsible for this pictures appearing
> on the internet, then she is nothing more than
> complete moron with no common sense whatsoever. Of
> course she was going to get attention from tons of
> perverts out there. What the hell did she expect?
> What dumbass of a woman. No class at all."
>
>
> You need to admit that you spanked the beef to
> those pictures.
You need to admit to yourself that you have no brain in your head you fucking perverted loser!!!!! show some goddamn respect asshole!!!!!!

Date: January 30, 2006 08:30PM

C'mon Notron, its no big deal to beat off to some tig ole bitties. Relax dude.
As for you XPS, I do respect my asshole. I cleanse it daily. You on the other hand, I have no respect for. Now go eat shit and die.

Date: January 30, 2006 10:11PM

shitestainz. grow up pal. Did you every consider that notron is incapable of "spanking his beef" because he just so happens to be a girl you stupid moron!!!!??? You're probably just some ugly sexless, lifeless white trash loser who couldn't get any if the fate of the world depended it.

Date: January 31, 2006 01:06PM

Notron Milford Wrote:
> I'm offended by this man's post. he has no right
> putting such words in my mouth. Please delete his
> post if possible. Thank you.

what would you prefer "this man" put in your mouth? Why do you assume "this man" to be a man? On forums like this you can be anything you want.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 31, 2006 01:50PM

Notron Milford Wrote:
> I'm offended by this man's post. he has no right
> putting such words in my mouth. Please delete his
> post if possible. Thank you.

Norton/Notron,

Hehe, you are joking- right? I mean, haven't you noticed that half the posts on this forum are offensive? That is the way we like it.

Date: January 31, 2006 09:34PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Notron Milford Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm offended by this man's post. he has no
> right
> > putting such words in my mouth. Please
> delete his
> > post if possible. Thank you.
>
>
> Norton/Notron,
>
> Hehe, you are joking- right? I mean, haven't you
> noticed that half the posts on this forum are
> offensive? That is the way we like it.

Stay the fuck out of this. We were talking to shitehead, not you! You can be irreverent as you want. But when some loser comes along and insults someone for stating an opinion, that's another story.

Date: January 31, 2006 10:41PM

I didn't read shitehead's post as an insult. If someone is so sensitive they can't ride the waves on this forum then they need to move along to something a little more touchy feely.

Date: January 31, 2006 11:58PM

mmm something more touchy-feely

paperpusher, you casanova come-on artist.

Date: February 01, 2006 12:38AM

I learnt my lines from Sponge Bob

Date: February 01, 2006 04:28AM

damn. if you are offended by the content in this forum, do not ask it be censored. i would kindly suggest that you not visit this site as this is what is cranked out on a regular basis. so now i suggest you change pages instead of continuing to read. the reason i say this is because you are fucking retarded.

man, sponge bob and his pink "friend" are totally gay lovers, they just dont quite understand it yet. all i know is that there was a commercial for sponge bob and the pink guy was in drag with fishnets and heals.

Date: February 01, 2006 09:42AM

XPS Wrote:

>
> Stay the fuck out of this. We were talking to
> shitehead, not you! You can be irreverent as you
> want. But when some loser comes along and insults
> someone for stating an opinion, that's another
> story.
>
>

Hmmm, I state my opinion and you tell me to "Stay the fuck out of this." I'd say that you are bordering on hypocrisy XPS.

I agree with PaperPusher and Gravis.

If you can't handle it, why don't you try this website instead?

Cats in Sinks

Date: February 01, 2006 10:34AM

I think Patrick (the pink friend) was in costume as a rock-n-roll sidekick to SB during that scene with the fishnets. I've heard the gay thing before between those two but don't see it.

Date: February 01, 2006 01:39PM

now, now, now XPS, your mother was quite pleased wih the performance of my schlong as it banged away at her loose cooze.

Date: February 01, 2006 05:06PM

you've been reading too much porn

Posted by: A'rn ()
Date: February 05, 2006 12:14PM

BR was right - she does look annoying.

Date: February 05, 2006 01:17PM

wtf is BR?

Date: February 05, 2006 06:42PM

Return to page 1.

Posted by: Fairfax FM-er ()
Date: February 12, 2006 04:31PM

Time to get Amanda Wank back to the top of the page. Mmmm. I wish I were a lime right about now.

Posted by: fventura03 ()
Date: February 15, 2006 09:06AM

she is from VA. not sure if most people on here already knows this, she goes to the new school in Lorton. She's a junior I believe.

Posted by: jfqlas ()
Date: February 16, 2006 06:01AM

i banged her once, or maybe twice i dont remember. she was ok but not even close to Rachel Hunter.

Posted by: Amanda Wenk ()
Date: February 18, 2006 09:59PM

I'm offended... I just wanted my friends to be able to see those pictures, not you pedophiles...

Date: February 18, 2006 11:16PM

maybe you should have thought about that before you put the picture on the INTERNET. you know that place where there a people scouring for porn of every kind? yeah... it's the INTERNET! you know where you can find horrifically offending picture that make you want to rip out your eyes? THE INTERNET! you know that place where there are creeps hanging out in chatrooms trying to pic up underage kids? THE FUCKING INTERNET! in short, you are fucking retard. if you dont want EVERYONE to see or read it, dont put it on the internet, bitch.

hmm... i feel better now... im tired of all this bullshit about "well i didnt know anyone would see it" or "how was i supposed to know some stranger would call me just because i posted my phone number." if you are that fucking stupid, you get what you deserve. ahh... much better.

Date: February 19, 2006 10:09AM

Wow! The real-life Amanda Wenk posted here! Let's all reply to his (oops, er, her) post! Gravis started us off... who else is a believer?

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: February 19, 2006 04:54PM

Yeah, that was actually just me messing with you guys.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Date: February 19, 2006 09:07PM

pgens Wrote:
> Wow! The real-life Amanda Wenk posted here!
> Let's all reply to his (oops, er, her) post!
> Gravis started us off... who else is a believer?

Just covering my bases. besides, i never get to put in my say about people "surprised" about what happens on the internet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2006 09:10PM by Gravis.

Posted by: yea.. ()
Date: February 20, 2006 05:02PM

she is 16....a JUNIOR in HS.....and what happened was she posted pics on webshots and people made a bunch of fake MYspaces and flickr sights about her.....the biggest BS in the world. i feel so bad for the girl....

Date: February 20, 2006 07:31PM

she did it to herself

Date: February 20, 2006 10:56PM

Maybe she was doin' it for the children.

Actually, at her age, she was probably doin' it to the children.

Amanda Wenk
Posted by: TheRealAmanda Wenk ()
Date: February 21, 2006 07:10AM

I am not a 16 HS junior, I graduated last year and currently attending UVA. I will quote from the above Amanda Wenk want to be,"I'm offended... I just wanted my friends to be able to see those pictures, not you pedophiles..."

Posted by: NO - I'm the REAL Amanda Wenk ()
Date: February 21, 2006 10:31AM

Don't listen to those fakes! I'm 17 years old and posted the pictures on a dare. I love all the attention and hope to become the poster girl for male fantasies. I graduate next year.

Date: February 21, 2006 11:03AM

NO - I'm the REAL Amanda Wenk Wrote:
> Don't listen to those fakes! I'm 17 years old and
> posted the pictures on a dare. I love all the
> attention and hope to become the poster girl for
> male fantasies. I graduate next year.

I actually hope that the real Amanda Wenk has similar career goals. The adult entertainment industry is perhaps the only place that her reputation will help her get a job.

Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.