HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
KCJJ Captain Steve
Posted by: dobbsstrong ()
Date: October 04, 2012 01:24PM

I have listened to the Big Show (Morning Show) for years. I have to say that Captain Steve is very well regarded as one of the best braodcasters of all time. He has won numerous awards and he gives back to the community.
I have to stay that Captain Steve is way over the top with his progressive views on poltics. He absolutley slams Republicans any time he gets. He thinks Obama and Bill clinton are the best presidents of all time. If anyone challenges him on politics he will blame someone else or something else. Always blames Bush for almost everything. KCJJ will never run any Republican ads on their network. I turn his show off when he get on his political high horse.
He has always supported David Wu and Anthony Weiner, he says they were set up. He really pissed me off because he despises regular callers Jeff Waite and Tom Gavin for supporting Romney.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: KCJJ Captain Steve
Posted by: Radar O'Really ()
Date: October 04, 2012 01:35PM

what are Romney's plans for the mentally challenged?

Re: KCJJ Captain Steve
Posted by: Sorry ()
Date: October 04, 2012 01:40PM

Radar O'Really Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what are Romney's plans for the mentally
> challenged?

^ Sorry, Liberals are own their own.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.