HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brew Republic
Posted by: Beer Pressure ()
Date: February 21, 2018 10:36PM

Heard some sketch things about how this place is run, several former employees are bringing things to light. I'm not just talking about the okay beer selection or lousy food. The words sexual harassment, withholding funds from emplyees amoungst other hot topics. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brew Republic
Posted by: Mind trappe ()
Date: February 24, 2018 04:59AM

Well, seeing that one of the owner/founders was asked like a child to GTFO of politics because he mismanaged funds makes sense that he would hurt, lie and under pay his staff. Why have scruples now? Shit, just burn the shit to the ground when you are too far back in taxes. Over/under on them lasting two more years?

Posted by: Mike Huntt ()
Date: February 24, 2018 07:27AM

Beer is a drink for total pussies. If you can't stand strong shit, then you probably shouldn't even be drinking in the first place.

Btw your mom loves my homemade whisky.

Posted by: beer lover ()
Date: March 14, 2018 08:55PM

recent reports show that there is water in the boat!!! Brew Republic is going down fast! They didn't tell their investors that the head brew master and her husband, the two people in that building with any integrity left that company, a rather big deal. Instead, they have been asking for more money and volunteers to do God knows what and handle chores around the building. Jeff, Amy, get out now before you are an embarrassment to all of PWC!

Posted by: Not a fan ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:57PM

I went there tonight. God awful service and the product has certainly taken a downward spiral. Shouldn't be long now..after they milk the employees pit of their deserved pay and/or tips, they be closed soon.

Posted by: IPA equals ip a lot ()
Date: June 02, 2018 10:20PM

Boy, these dip shits ALMOST had their act together thr otherr day. I would point out the various things that were missed and/or just flat out wrong. But, you idiots have had two years to clean up your act. My favorite part is when the owners look lost and argue on the floor for all to see and hear. Very professional.

Posted by: Wife is winning ()
Date: November 08, 2018 11:33AM

tick tock, tick tock! The Brew Republic family is breaking up! Jeff and Amy are parting ways! Who wins the Brewery or does it all go under like the doomed Titanic is has been all along? Jeff, you've tried taking money from the good folks from PWC in your attempt at local politics, and now the wife has obviously seen your true colors as well! Tick tock, tick tock, time is not on his side right now!

Posted by: On the market? ()
Date: November 21, 2018 10:44PM

Shit, his wife was a hot piece of tail. She available? I’d bang her like a screen door in a hurricane. Bitch is pretty tasty. Need to find some pics.

Posted by: Get em while you can!! ()
Date: December 13, 2018 11:32AM

Get a brew while its still open! This place wont survive the owners divorce, I sure hope the investors are taken care of!!!! Pull out and jump ship while you can, guess I should look for a new job!!! Happy Holidays!

Posted by: Brew bud ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:01AM

The pics on social media show her hanging with all sorts of dudes except her husband!

Posted by: Montclair Swim Dad ()
Date: December 26, 2018 07:48PM

She is a hot one...only reason I look forward to my kids on swim team...seeing her on the pool deck looking damn hot every summer Saturday.

Posted by: Felonious ()
Date: December 30, 2018 02:24PM

My lord, Google their names and you can what royal scum they really are! Funneling money illegaly to benefit themselves! Yeah, that Brewer is an IRS audit away from going bye, bye!

Posted by: 5-0 ()
Date: January 03, 2019 11:58PM

How are them there fish tacos?

Posted by: Sad state of affairs ()
Date: January 11, 2019 01:45AM

Perhaps some coin leftover from Trumps national emergency fund can keep these goons alive, but I seriously doubt it. Rumors are becoming inevitable truth. My sister works for Wegmans and apparently their distribution is dwindling to nothing. Going, going......gone!

Posted by: Always packed ()
Date: January 13, 2019 10:33AM

Place is always busy. Doesn’t look like the place is closing any time soon. Must be a disgruntled employee.

Posted by: Slap nuts ()
Date: January 14, 2019 12:25AM

Very true! Almost every time I go to Wegmans they are very busy!!! Too bad this brewery isn't...

Posted by: Slapped nuts ()
Date: January 14, 2019 08:49PM

Still busy. Wondering when the going out of business sale will start. Not thinking anytime soon. Nice place. I enjoy going there on occasion.

Posted by: Nuts of slapping ()
Date: January 15, 2019 02:44AM

Hmmmm, not nearly as busy as their accountants and lawyers, lets face it, their investors are gonna be pissed!

Posted by: Nuts are def slapping... ()
Date: January 15, 2019 01:12PM

Well, with all the talk of divorce, SOMEBODY has been busy, some one is getting nuts slapped for sure!!!! Hopn n malts and slapping dem balls!

Posted by: Nuts slappage ()
Date: January 21, 2019 01:25PM

Still in business. Igloos are filled.

Posted by: Slapping D Nutz ()
Date: January 27, 2019 09:49AM

Drove by 2 Silos on 28 yesterday. Still open. When is this place closing down?

Posted by: Not 2 bright... ()
Date: January 27, 2019 09:52AM

The topic of this thread is about Brew Republic, the soon o be closed brewery...not the flourishing 2 Silos. Internetting seems hard for you, consider stopping altogether.

Posted by: Slap slap ()
Date: February 05, 2019 10:50AM

Still open

Posted by: Still slapping ()
Date: February 09, 2019 02:31PM

Still lackluster with no change in sight!

Re: Brew Republic and Hot Wife Amy
Posted by: Swim Dad ()
Date: February 09, 2019 08:55PM

She is a hot one...and summer is coming for the swim team...seeing her on the pool deck will make me "rise" to the occasion and make early Saturday mornings worth it.

Posted by: Amy fan ()
Date: February 16, 2019 12:57PM

Looks like she'd be a fun ride.
Attachments:
25358295_10213040139509584_2719685481622225408_o.jpg

Posted by: Brew Republic Fan ()
Date: March 04, 2019 02:57AM

i was there the other night, seem packed to me. seems full everytime i drive by it as well. I have seen her in there a few times, didnt realize she was the owner. She seems nice, i think her husband may have been in there too once (i assume that was him). had a rude waitress once, she was taken care of and i think fired that day..she got pissed and walked out. decent beer and decent food menu, it's also not too expensive.

Posted by: Low standards ()
Date: March 04, 2019 01:16PM

Wow, if that kind of scenario is a reason to return, your standard are rather low. The Alamo opening across the street was pending doom for that shit box.

Posted by: Back door action ()
Date: March 09, 2019 11:30AM

Like to get some back door action in that backoffice if you know what i mean and i think you do.
Attachments:
IMG-0765.jpg

Posted by: Ho fo Sho ()
Date: March 09, 2019 11:31AM

Oh yeah girl let me feel up them tiddies.
Attachments:
partyslut.jpg

Date: March 31, 2019 12:59PM

From what I've been told, Amy isn't a hard safe to crack, if you know what I mean.

Posted by: MILF Muncher ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:40AM

A+++ Would smash.

Posted by: Poop master ()
Date: April 15, 2019 07:01PM

With all that sloppy whiskey dick and brewery ladden cock in her poop shoot, has Amy had a solid bowel movement in two years???

Posted by: Stumble poop ()
Date: April 27, 2019 01:50AM

Saw Jeff earlier in the week, he looked awful, like he hasn't slept in a month. Those lawyer fees must be adding up!!

Posted by: Want to Bang Amy ()
Date: May 02, 2019 03:29PM

Poop master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With all that sloppy whiskey dick and brewery
> ladden cock in her poop shoot, has Amy had a solid
> bowel movement in two years???

Who cares; I'm a lot more interested in make use of her front-butt.

Date: May 20, 2019 03:38AM

Why did it take Amy so long to see what Jeff really was?? A two time loser, that can barely form a sentence in a one on one conversation. I actually spoke slowly to him when I first met him because I thought he was a stroke victim! Not kidding!

Posted by: wild ()
Date: May 29, 2019 01:06PM

she looks pretty hot to me, i'll have to head over there and have a beer sometime.

Date: May 30, 2019 07:20PM

Well, with her half-tard hubby put of the way, who is burying his spear in that fine, blonde, front butt???

Posted by: Jeff is tarded ()
Date: June 01, 2019 04:44PM

I know what you mean, Brew bud. He came to my house once campaigning and I thought he was a tard. Talked slow like a tard, has a derpy tard face. Not sure what a fine piece of ass like Amy saw in him. Anybody got any more pictures of that hottie? I want to rub one out to her.

Posted by: I want my $$$ back!!! ()
Date: June 06, 2019 05:05AM

Recently heard frome someone close to brewery operations that the company is clearly doing shady stuff with the books and it wont be too long until their goose is cooked. If you are an investor, treat this like a Friday evening in college, pull out and don't look back!!

Posted by: Brewdude ()
Date: June 09, 2019 06:59PM

Someone said similiar almost a year and a half ago..they seem to be still here.

Posted by: Amy Banger ()
Date: June 14, 2019 06:55PM

My friend said he railed Amy out at a party once and had a good time, though her snatch is a little loose.

Posted by: Reverse cowgirl ()
Date: June 21, 2019 03:11AM

I was told by several neighborhood gabbers that Jeff was doing several naughty no no touches with the nanny, plain view, on their terrace!! What a filthy man!!!

Posted by: Cowgirl ()
Date: June 23, 2019 08:33PM

Amy got a flat white girl ass. I'd want her to ride me regular cowgirl so I could watch dem tiddies bounce. No point looking at her ass while she grinds you.

Posted by: Yo ma ()
Date: June 28, 2019 02:19AM

Still open. Good beer and food. Got real horny.

Posted by: Yo yo ma ()
Date: June 28, 2019 05:15PM

Was Amy there? I heard if you play your cards right you can get a tuggie from her behind the restaurant's Dumpster.

Posted by: time out ()
Date: June 28, 2019 06:03PM

Screw that drama. Go to Tucked Away brewery. Top notch owners and stellar brews.

Posted by: Lost hops ()
Date: July 11, 2019 10:27AM

Jeff has lost his marbles, he came into the place one day, mumbling some nonesense then bursts into a cackle!!! That shitshow divorce could be the final cock to the face slap for him. Well, at least Amy is having fun! I hope she spends all his money on other men!!

Posted by: not pretty ()
Date: August 08, 2019 11:42AM

Amy may be pretty but the business, not so much. Investors have seen little in return, some backing out. They have been asked to invest more and volunteer their time with ever having seeing a return in their initial investment. Good job, guys! way to establish confidence in your failing project!

Posted by: She wants it ()
Date: August 10, 2019 02:28PM

This is how Amy would look if I whipped out my pecker.
Attachments:
62488627_2373760336023032_1966915436100452352_n.jpg

Posted by: Srsly tho ()
Date: August 10, 2019 02:29PM

She's starting to look like a dude. Think she's transitioning?
Attachments:
67566540_2451725414893190_6786555382929031168_n.jpg

Posted by: Gross ()
Date: August 10, 2019 02:30PM

Can you imagine how nasty her feet are after running around barefoot on those bar mats?
Attachments:
66289099_2410907508974981_6141733233903009792_n.jpg

Posted by: Soul Man ()
Date: August 17, 2019 12:41PM

Gross Wrote:
> Can you imagine how nasty her feet are after
> running around barefoot on those bar mats?

LOL, white people.

Posted by: Bomb Diggitty ()
Date: August 24, 2019 12:25PM

Gross Wrote:
> Can you imagine how nasty her feet are after
> running around barefoot on those bar mats?

I mean, I wasn't really interested in a footjob from her, so it's not exactly a dealbreaker. Wasn't planning on sucking her toes.

Posted by: Don't shop hungry ()
Date: September 22, 2019 03:20PM

Saw her the other day at the local grocer, shaking her cash register in a cute set of sweat pants. Possibly returning from a multi BBC smash session. Guess I know why Jeff is going for full custody. Banging the nanny is less nasty that 3 black meat injections nightly...

Posted by: Spotted Gaze ()
Date: September 27, 2019 08:58PM

Srsly tho Wrote:
> She's starting to look like a dude. Think she's
> transitioning?

Look at those 3 homos!

With 2018 Zima too!

Hhhhaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa

Posted by: Well, looky here ()
Date: September 28, 2019 02:54PM

After asking owner why can't I find their product at the local grocer, his only response? "I don't know, its whatever. I don't really care about whats going on there, anymore..."

Posted by: The Brew Jew ()
Date: September 29, 2019 07:35PM

For $9.99 can I eat Amy's taco?
Attachments:
58380113_2281952285203838_426029277947887616_o.jpg

Posted by: Hot Girl Summer ()
Date: September 29, 2019 07:36PM

Spotted Gaze Wrote:

>
> With 2018 Zima too!
>

AIN'T NO LAWS WHEN YOU'RE DRINKING CLAWS!!!!!!

Posted by: Taco Tuesday ()
Date: October 10, 2019 08:03PM

Is Amys taco also available? Please bring hot sauce to the table...

Posted by: Amy Fan ()
Date: October 13, 2019 09:23AM

Heard a rumor that it you tip real well at Brewpublic, Amy'll let you put some stanky on your hang-low. Any truth?

Posted by: I'm sure that Amy's nice and all ()
Date: October 14, 2019 12:11PM

but she sure looks weathered!

Posted by: Like 'em tired and saggy ()
Date: October 14, 2019 02:14PM

I'm sure that Amy's nice and all Wrote:
> but she sure looks weathered!

Lot of miles put on that for sure, looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet. Even thought it's probably wizard-sleeve territory down there, this is one roastie I wouldn't mind giving a spin. I'd let her take a toke on the schlong bong, and that's church, yo.

Posted by: Shit Public ()
Date: November 02, 2019 05:15PM

Visited the other day. Shit food, shit service, shit beer, and NO Amy.

Posted by: Snitch Bitch ()
Date: November 03, 2019 05:55PM

Do they serve snitchy bitches at Brew Repubic?

Posted by: Snitchy switch ()
Date: November 04, 2019 10:09PM

Oh she should work there, she could pass out in her car and get paid in pills! Which is perfect cuz they got noooooo monies there!!

Posted by: Oh, they so done... ()
Date: November 08, 2019 02:12AM

I run a place in old town Manassas, my distribution company that deals with Brew Republic, after trying to place an order, just told me that they no longer have any Brew Republic inventory to sell to anyone. Over a year in business with this company, even Amy called and said, hey lets do a big night! Never heard from her again. The state has turned Blue, against a brewery in the Red, who is raising the White flag. America at its best! What a bunch of lying, delusional Trumptards that will finally know where all the circumstances of being fake to those that trusted them. Down the spiral you go....

Posted by: Would bang Amy ()
Date: November 08, 2019 06:55AM

Hopefully when Amy’s out panhandling in the medians, she’ll be interested in giving a quick tuggy for a fin.

Posted by: Bye Felicia ()
Date: November 08, 2019 07:00AM

Tfw you’re about to get kicked to the curb.
Attachments:
9DD3C0D1-B75E-4BD6-A997-2260B4953147.jpeg

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: November 09, 2019 01:34AM

Oh yeah, that ship sinkin real fast!!! Its not too late for Amy to offer "special" deals. The day she attached her star to Jeff's wagon was the worst day of her life. She sees that now, he is a fucking moron republitard. What did she expect, seriously????

Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: November 10, 2019 01:55AM

What a bunch of Trump-blican horse shit. Shocker that political dipshits couldn't run a simple business. Have fun going blind on paper work in both divorce and bankruptcy court jackasses!

Posted by: Be snappy ()
Date: November 10, 2019 09:30AM

Awfully quiet on the Brew Republic front. Are the doors locked yet? Hey wanna grab some grub at Uncle Julios? Perhaps a flick at the Alamo? Nah, I would rather hand over my hard earned cash for some shitbox food, pissant service and stale beer well beyond its expiration date, lets head to Brew Republic. Says no one, anymore. Thanks for being yet another PWC embarassment. Maybe try your business talents on the west coast or go help build the wall, try asking you investors to volunteer their time with zero investment return.....AHAIN.

Posted by: Suckers apply within ()
Date: November 11, 2019 04:40PM

And who would possibly take over the lease on this dump? Tens of thousands a month in rent, no real kitchen equipment, cheap ass fixtures, useless brewery material. An absolute benture of half-assery made and managed by mis-aligned Trumptard dipshits that wake up daily trying to figure out scam after scam not caring about those left in their wake. Well, the good news? The kids get two Christmas celebrations since mommy n daddy can't get along! Happy Holidays!

Posted by: Happier Times ()
Date: November 16, 2019 03:18PM

Damn, that fucknut Jeff looks like a tard. Got them derpy eyes.
Attachments:
57d37c72cc433.image.jpg

Posted by: Twat fitter ()
Date: November 21, 2019 12:09AM

Nothing from Brew Republic camp. Not a word. Guess the Trumptards are just let it die. Morons. What will next adventure be? What Great American idean will their leader Trump help them fail at?

Posted by: Olmec ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:22AM

I call it POO REPUBLIC lmfao .

Posted by: dat truth tho... ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:20PM

Anyone find themselves speaking really slow to Jeff, like he is a half tard on Xanax? the man has like one active brain cell!!!

Posted by: Tard man ()
Date: November 30, 2019 12:13PM

When he was running for office he came to my house. I thought it was some retard raising money for Special Olympics, so I gave him some stickers and a hug, because tards love stickers and hugs. He was not amused.

Posted by: It stinks ()
Date: December 07, 2019 08:47PM

Brew Republic sucks ass.

'Nuff said.

That chick is OK, though. Not great, but OK. Looks enthusiastic like she'd chow down on your hog with little prompting.

Date: December 12, 2019 01:51AM

Bumpy claus says Boobs or bust!!

Posted by: Boobaholic ()
Date: December 13, 2019 05:57PM

Wings 2 go Wrote:
> Bumpy claus says Boobs or bust!!

Amy, if you get them tiddies out for us, I promise I'll come to your restaurant.

And cum in your restaurant.

Posted by: Amy Fan ()
Date: December 31, 2019 01:30PM

My news years resolution in 2020 is to get naked with her and show her what Jeff is not.

Posted by: Amy's other fan ()
Date: January 25, 2020 12:40PM

Well dude, have you gotten lucky yet?

Date: January 26, 2020 12:53AM

Jeff is a real dipshit. Whomever invested in that hole of despair shoul be a character witmess for Amy at the divorce trial. He actually asked pur family to speak up for him, since we wete there when he picked up his children a few times. Wow, what a dad, you gave your kid a ride! Hey, how about when you were banging the nanny, wanna talk about that ride you offered? Jackass!

Posted by: Jeff is a tard ()
Date: January 26, 2020 09:48AM

I have no idea who the fuck tj sadler is, but I wish this forum would stay on topic and talk about Amy and Prince Billy county chicks with big tiddies. Yah, I get it dude, you're totally gay for whoever this tj is, but nobody else gives a shit. More Amy, please.

Posted by: Tig ol bitties ()
Date: February 02, 2020 10:26AM

COME ON AMY, WE NEED YOU TO WHIP OUT THOSE FUNBAGS!!!

Posted by: Bull for Cuck Jeff ()
Date: February 08, 2020 01:13PM

I'd love to have Jeff watch while I bang out Amy and that tight body and hot funbags.

Posted by: Amy's Funbags ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:58PM

I mean, those legs tho
Attachments:
86635915_2883558855043175_3643343988951351296_n.jpg

Posted by: Thot patrol ()
Date: February 15, 2020 03:54PM

Have some self respect, woman.

Posted by: IS this shithole still running ()
Date: May 13, 2020 06:38AM

Has this craphole shut down for good yet? Did Amy get the rona?

Posted by: Wanting Amy ()
Date: September 04, 2020 05:14PM

I can't wait to see that hot piece again. Every time I see her she makes the blood flow to the right place.

Posted by: Stacy ()
Date: September 08, 2020 11:28AM

That smelly gash lives near, I see her walking around the neighborhood with her half tard monkeys children all the time. Her slimy puss leabes a nasty trail that chases away the wild life. Dirty Cunt.

Posted by: Jeff the moron ()
Date: July 12, 2021 01:06PM

Bump

Posted by: Follower of Trewth ()
Date: August 16, 2021 08:48AM

Don't worry Jeff, you weren't the only one banging the babysitter....
Attachments:
received_657752598145353.jpeg

Posted by: Poo Public ()
Date: December 30, 2021 04:48PM

More like Poo Public if you know what I mean.

Posted by: Brew Re Pube Lick ()
Date: November 26, 2022 04:14PM

Is this craphole still open. Is the blonde slut that runs it still there?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.