HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brew Republic
Posted by: Beer Pressure ()
Date: February 21, 2018 10:36PM

Heard some sketch things about how this place is run, several former employees are bringing things to light. I'm not just talking about the okay beer selection or lousy food. The words sexual harassment, withholding funds from emplyees amoungst other hot topics. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brew Republic
Posted by: Mind trappe ()
Date: February 24, 2018 04:59AM

Well, seeing that one of the owner/founders was asked like a child to GTFO of politics because he mismanaged funds makes sense that he would hurt, lie and under pay his staff. Why have scruples now? Shit, just burn the shit to the ground when you are too far back in taxes. Over/under on them lasting two more years?

Posted by: Mike Huntt ()
Date: February 24, 2018 07:27AM

Beer is a drink for total pussies. If you can't stand strong shit, then you probably shouldn't even be drinking in the first place.

Btw your mom loves my homemade whisky.

Posted by: beer lover ()
Date: March 14, 2018 08:55PM

recent reports show that there is water in the boat!!! Brew Republic is going down fast! They didn't tell their investors that the head brew master and her husband, the two people in that building with any integrity left that company, a rather big deal. Instead, they have been asking for more money and volunteers to do God knows what and handle chores around the building. Jeff, Amy, get out now before you are an embarrassment to all of PWC!

Posted by: Not a fan ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:57PM

I went there tonight. God awful service and the product has certainly taken a downward spiral. Shouldn't be long now..after they milk the employees pit of their deserved pay and/or tips, they be closed soon.

Posted by: IPA equals ip a lot ()
Date: June 02, 2018 10:20PM

Boy, these dip shits ALMOST had their act together thr otherr day. I would point out the various things that were missed and/or just flat out wrong. But, you idiots have had two years to clean up your act. My favorite part is when the owners look lost and argue on the floor for all to see and hear. Very professional.

Posted by: Wife is winning ()
Date: November 08, 2018 11:33AM

tick tock, tick tock! The Brew Republic family is breaking up! Jeff and Amy are parting ways! Who wins the Brewery or does it all go under like the doomed Titanic is has been all along? Jeff, you've tried taking money from the good folks from PWC in your attempt at local politics, and now the wife has obviously seen your true colors as well! Tick tock, tick tock, time is not on his side right now!

Posted by: On the market? ()
Date: November 21, 2018 10:44PM

Shit, his wife was a hot piece of tail. She available? I’d bang her like a screen door in a hurricane. Bitch is pretty tasty. Need to find some pics.

Posted by: Get em while you can!! ()
Date: December 13, 2018 11:32AM

Get a brew while its still open! This place wont survive the owners divorce, I sure hope the investors are taken care of!!!! Pull out and jump ship while you can, guess I should look for a new job!!! Happy Holidays!

Posted by: Brew bud ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:01AM

The pics on social media show her hanging with all sorts of dudes except her husband!

Posted by: Montclair Swim Dad ()
Date: December 26, 2018 07:48PM

She is a hot one...only reason I look forward to my kids on swim team...seeing her on the pool deck looking damn hot every summer Saturday.

Posted by: Felonious ()
Date: December 30, 2018 02:24PM

My lord, Google their names and you can what royal scum they really are! Funneling money illegaly to benefit themselves! Yeah, that Brewer is an IRS audit away from going bye, bye!

Posted by: 5-0 ()
Date: January 03, 2019 11:58PM

How are them there fish tacos?

Posted by: Sad state of affairs ()
Date: January 11, 2019 01:45AM

Perhaps some coin leftover from Trumps national emergency fund can keep these goons alive, but I seriously doubt it. Rumors are becoming inevitable truth. My sister works for Wegmans and apparently their distribution is dwindling to nothing. Going, going......gone!

Posted by: Always packed ()
Date: January 13, 2019 10:33AM

Place is always busy. Doesn’t look like the place is closing any time soon. Must be a disgruntled employee.

Posted by: Slap nuts ()
Date: January 14, 2019 12:25AM

Very true! Almost every time I go to Wegmans they are very busy!!! Too bad this brewery isn't...

Posted by: Slapped nuts ()
Date: January 14, 2019 08:49PM

Still busy. Wondering when the going out of business sale will start. Not thinking anytime soon. Nice place. I enjoy going there on occasion.

Posted by: Nuts of slapping ()
Date: January 15, 2019 02:44AM

Hmmmm, not nearly as busy as their accountants and lawyers, lets face it, their investors are gonna be pissed!

Posted by: Nuts are def slapping... ()
Date: January 15, 2019 01:12PM

Well, with all the talk of divorce, SOMEBODY has been busy, some one is getting nuts slapped for sure!!!! Hopn n malts and slapping dem balls!

Posted by: Nuts slappage ()
Date: January 21, 2019 01:25PM

Still in business. Igloos are filled.

Posted by: Slapping D Nutz ()
Date: January 27, 2019 09:49AM

Drove by 2 Silos on 28 yesterday. Still open. When is this place closing down?

Posted by: Not 2 bright... ()
Date: January 27, 2019 09:52AM

The topic of this thread is about Brew Republic, the soon o be closed brewery...not the flourishing 2 Silos. Internetting seems hard for you, consider stopping altogether.

Posted by: Slap slap ()
Date: February 05, 2019 10:50AM

Still open

Posted by: Still slapping ()
Date: February 09, 2019 02:31PM

Still lackluster with no change in sight!

Re: Brew Republic and Hot Wife Amy
Posted by: Swim Dad ()
Date: February 09, 2019 08:55PM

She is a hot one...and summer is coming for the swim team...seeing her on the pool deck will make me "rise" to the occasion and make early Saturday mornings worth it.

Posted by: Amy fan ()
Date: February 16, 2019 12:57PM

Looks like she'd be a fun ride.
Attachments:
25358295_10213040139509584_2719685481622225408_o.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.