HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345All
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Bye Bye Volunteer Douchebags
Posted by: Summer of MOT ‘22 ()
Date: July 13, 2022 12:06AM

Huh?

What stations aren’t necessary?

Doesn’t Chief want response times under 6 minutes?

It’s all about the response times right?

And to the guys and girls that jumped into 22-23 medic school. I hope All of you pass A and P!! So they have to keep you in class. I hear that only 15 of you get to stay in class depending on A&P test results. The rest of you, back to a station! Is this due to our staffing shortages? You know… The 150 people that have left DFR per Medic Taylor? Great speech to the board girlie!

For those who turned down COVETED jobs WITH Fairfax, Loudoun, (heck, anywhere is better than DFR) YOU ARE the loyal employee. DFR Is a poorly run system from the OMD and UP. BCs who were cool are now drinking the punch. You should call Fairfax, Loudoun Co, Stafford etc… and accept the employment offer. Not mad- just saying.

Hello Summer of MOT’22

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dfr sucks ()
Date: July 16, 2022 10:28PM

Prince William County
has the worst medics

Posted by: Real being real ()
Date: July 16, 2022 10:31PM

if the DFR medics and upper management were cops there would be alot more racism on the streets....change my mind

Posted by: Real being real ()
Date: July 16, 2022 10:31PM

if the DFR medics and upper management were cops there would be alot more racism on the streets....change my mind

Posted by: Local 3756 ()
Date: August 06, 2022 10:40PM

Say goodbye to all of your paramedics jumping ship to go to Loudoun County.

Posted by: Summer of MOT 22 ()
Date: August 08, 2022 08:53PM

All of you boys and girls who were sent back to stations, after being pushed out of P class, don’t worry, there will be another P class next year! And especially after everyone who graduates bounces to Loudoun, DC and Fairfax.

PWCFRS=Zero retention effort.

Posted by: This aged well ()
Date: August 14, 2022 08:30PM

This entire forum aged EXTREMELY well.

Posted by: but 4 real ()
Date: August 17, 2022 09:01PM

John Vanhorn from Dale City seems like the type of guy who says the N word daily. please change my mind.

Posted by: Great fire last night ()
Date: September 21, 2022 07:49AM

Another fire wasted on a bunch of pussies and cowards.

The jobs dead.

Posted by: Define a “great” fire ()
Date: September 21, 2022 04:54PM

You wanna be a man and backup your eccentric opinion of something you probably werent even involved in? Or are you just mad that you got beat in?

Posted by: KW ghost ()
Date: October 13, 2022 07:14PM

Look just stop to the person above. both sides suck and literally 5% of the dfr/volley are worth a fuck. just end the thread like how Prince William killed me.

Posted by: Prove me wrong ()
Date: October 25, 2022 09:26PM

This entire thread is one guy

Some sad cuck paid dude crushing keys on his faded keyboard

You girl deep throated the entire police department before she finally found somebody who didn’t know what a nasty shameless ho she was. Good luck with your impending divorce

Posted by: Fagar cagaravitz ()
Date: December 24, 2022 09:39PM

I hope you flip your car and die driving home to hartwood from one of your mandatory overtime shifts you stupid fuck.

All this hand wringing and bitching online.

If you only knew how stupid you sound.

#holidayheroes
#hohomando

You made your bed. Now you get to sleep in it. Also it takes a special kind of stupid to complain about working holidays. If you don’t like it. There’s plenty of 9-5s out there. Probably not one that rewards daily laziness and armchair quarterbacking but who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky

Posted by: Hometown hero ()
Date: December 27, 2022 01:27AM

Man, what would the citizens do without me. I’m better than all those guys getting screwed over on mando because all they do is complain about something that I do for free. I love spending time away from my family because I get to eat Christmas dinner and play games with my friends at the clubhouse, I mean firehouse. Also, being a better firefighter is my New Years resolution, but I’ll wait until my food digests first.

Posted by: Hometown hero ()
Date: December 27, 2022 01:27AM

Man, what would the citizens do without me. I’m better than all those guys getting screwed over on mando because all they do is complain about something that I do for free. I love spending time away from my family because I get to eat Christmas dinner and play games with my friends at the clubhouse, I mean firehouse. Also, being a better firefighter is my New Years resolution, but I’ll wait until my food digests first.

Posted by: Bob Bitchin ()
Date: December 27, 2022 06:54AM

Thanks for repeating yourself. Didn’t quite catch it all the first time.

Posted by: 5900 Yates road homeowner ()
Date: January 03, 2023 09:02PM

I am sorry that the 2nd and 4th battalion as with fairfax county and fairfax city couldn't save your house or our owns leg doing exterior offensive operations fire attack but God damn we shall post it on Facebook and act so badass. Plus and be like hell yeah brother we saved a foundation and our upper management made us sound like fucking clowns.

we are so cool

Posted by: Trash ()
Date: February 16, 2023 03:11PM

Came back to look through all this after not checking for a year.

Funny story is that none of the guys that started this bullshit are around anymore.

Volunteering is most def on the decline. But yinz shouldn’t be proud of a the trash “professional” product you put on the street. You should be paid much less for what you do working in such an embarrassing “professional” paid department.

That kid you just promoted looks 25 years old.

Don’t fool yourselves. You should go work for a department that when you bounce your kid on your knee you don’t whisper where you work.

Posted by: brotherhood in action ()
Date: March 24, 2023 03:46PM

Prince William county department fire rescue spokesman for brotherhood union brother stackpole smashing his union brothers paid wives on the side.

Gotta love you guys standing together on that one.

Sorry brother Tolley. Sucks to find out your wife’s a whore but really he let you off the hook with that one.

She’s for the streets. Should really do a lifetime movie special on y’all’s love story finding your soulmate doing a podcast together. I wish you two lovebirds the best.

Gutter people working for a gutter department.

Guys like you are why I’m always so suspicious of guys who overuse the word brotherhood.

Posted by: Suck my dick PWCDFR4EVA ()
Date: June 17, 2023 01:20PM

20 years of bullshit is about to get flushed

Posted by: scab ()
Date: July 01, 2023 08:04PM

Hey guys remember that 2 alarm fire on the west end the other week? A mayday gets called, command misses it, 2nd engine driver thinks knowing the gpm of the first due engine for water supply of a 300 foot lay is more important, and we burnt down how many townhouses for no reason? The IC should retire and let Stackpole fuck his wife and Tolley's wife.....AGAIN

when do things in this fucking County get property addressed before we have another Kyle Wilson? or does the "DFR" blame the volunteers or the "shitty work schedule" that we asked for the issue

TECH 1 doofus

Posted by: We are Kyle Wilson ()
Date: July 02, 2023 04:50PM

At least kyle was motivated and kept in shape. Look at all the fat fucking slob “firefighters” we have in this county that play choose your excuse and spin the wheel everytime there’s a close call.

This place is a ticking time bomb full of retards. I’m sure your college degree that got you promoted on the career side despite your utter lack of interior firefighting experience will come in handy when you are in the oh shit situation of your life. But that didn’t stop you from throwing shade at every single person who got jammed up since kyle. Yeah that includes volunteers.

Nobody shitted on and Monday morning QBd those guys harder than the DFR. and yet everytime we go to a fire I have to turn down the radio because the first due officer is screamin into the mic. Have some shame.

Fuck this county. Everybody decent already left. What’s left over is the problem.

Posted by: The local with gay love ()
Date: July 06, 2023 07:31PM

DFR Finest

please join and enjoy our membership that will kill you in one way or another
Attachments:
inbound4568811112134868695.jpg

Posted by: Did it happen ()
Date: October 24, 2023 08:33PM

Everytime I turn on the radio and listen to prince William they sound like shit. Any chance it’s still the volunteer companies in service or is it full time paid

Pages: Previous12345All
Current Page: 5 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.