HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does anyone remember when The Horizon was Lorcom Towers?
Posted by: No longer an Arlington resident ()
Date: December 06, 2016 09:32AM

I lived there 28 years ago. The laundry room was on the 2nd floor. The building was run down back then, so it's probably run down now. I do remember that the apartments were decently sized. I converted a one bedroom into a two bedroom. I did it both times I lived there. It helps when someone pays half of your rent.

On a good note; I banged a lot of chicks in that building! My friends and I used to skinny dip in the pool in the middle of the night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone remember when The Horizon was Lorcom Towers?
Posted by: JBBWB ()
Date: December 15, 2016 03:50PM

I lived there in the 80s,the apartments were big, parking was never a problem. I lived on the 2nd floor, there was a fire in one apartment during the time I lived there.

Posted by: Mona was her name ()
Date: December 19, 2016 01:12PM

There was an older lady, named Mary, that was the manager when I lived there. She got replaced by Mona. I remember getting on the elevator one night and they were both drunk. Two older ladies hitting on a 20 year old.

I remember when I got my apartment. Mary came by the day that I moved in. She sat on my couch and, she was wearing a sun dress and kept spreading her legs wide apart, but I couldn't see anything. She asked if she could look at my bedroom. I think she was trying to see if I would make a move on her.

Posted by: Framusroggins ()
Date: January 28, 2017 09:50PM

I remember when it was Lorcom Towers but I didn't live there.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.