HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Does anyone remember when The Horizon was Lorcom Towers?
Posted by: No longer an Arlington resident ()
Date: December 06, 2016 09:32AM

I lived there 28 years ago. The laundry room was on the 2nd floor. The building was run down back then, so it's probably run down now. I do remember that the apartments were decently sized. I converted a one bedroom into a two bedroom. I did it both times I lived there. It helps when someone pays half of your rent.

On a good note; I banged a lot of chicks in that building! My friends and I used to skinny dip in the pool in the middle of the night.

Re: Does anyone remember when The Horizon was Lorcom Towers?
Posted by: JBBWB ()
Date: December 15, 2016 03:50PM

I lived there in the 80s,the apartments were big, parking was never a problem. I lived on the 2nd floor, there was a fire in one apartment during the time I lived there.

Posted by: Mona was her name ()
Date: December 19, 2016 01:12PM

There was an older lady, named Mary, that was the manager when I lived there. She got replaced by Mona. I remember getting on the elevator one night and they were both drunk. Two older ladies hitting on a 20 year old.

I remember when I got my apartment. Mary came by the day that I moved in. She sat on my couch and, she was wearing a sun dress and kept spreading her legs wide apart, but I couldn't see anything. She asked if she could look at my bedroom. I think she was trying to see if I would make a move on her.

Posted by: Framusroggins ()
Date: January 28, 2017 09:50PM

I remember when it was Lorcom Towers but I didn't live there.

This forum powered by Phorum.