HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Almost carjacked?
Posted by: PhUkInGpIsT ()
Date: June 07, 2014 02:04AM

I picked my friend up in Leesburg to go to a small, local concert and meet up with some other people we knew. I'd never been to his neighborhood off of Eddwards Ferry Rd and Plaza St in Northeast Leesburg and it was a crappy looking area. Against my better judgement, we stopped at that 7-Eleven on Plaza St to get cash, cigarettes and a couple of energy drinks at my friend's request.

As soon as we exited the building we got approached by an annoying, little Hispanic man in his mid thirties wearing a bright, red soccer jersey. He wouldn't stop talking to us and tried to keep us from leaving. He even tried to pull the whole "Hey, we're all Hispanic here. We're like brothers!" bullshit which I'm not buying. Even though I'm Hispanic, I know most Spanish people in this area are fucking scum and that's why I mostly hang out with White people; they're safer to be around. My buddy and I are both big, stocky Americanized Spanish dudes and we usually don't get messed with. This was weird, the guy totally had something up his sleeve that we weren't seeing. But, we knew something was up.

He tried to entice us with marijuana which neither me nor my friend were interested in because we're both recovering alcoholics. Our substance use is limited to nicotine and caffeinated beverages. What's more is that this dude was clean shaven with no tattoos, piercings, scars or missing teeth; didn't look very "gangsta" to me. I got in the driver's side and thankfully, I'd parked facing out (I reversed into the spot when I parked) making it easier to ditch this asshole. The more my buddy tried to get this guy to go away the closer he got. He positioned himself between my buddy and the passenger side door so my friend couldn't close the door.

The situation got really tense and the guy was extremely suspicious. Keep in mind, the entire situation that I'm narrating took place in less than two minutes. Was this guy a crooked police officer trying to plant drugs on us to make a fake bust? Did me mistake us for past "clients" who owed him money? Was he stalling for friends to arrive to car jack us? I watched him glance at my luggage in the back seat which, unbeknownst to him, contained nothing more than paper work for my place of employment and dirty gym clothes from working out. I watched his eyes light up when he spotted my luggage as if he'd scored a prize and that's when I put the car in drive and started moving slowly out of the parking spot. He started walking along side of the car, keeping pace, still trying to stall by talking about dumb shit and still not letting my friend close the door.

When we pulled far enough ahead, my buddy was able to close his car door and we got the fuck out of there. I'm really mad at myself for not having run over this annoying, drug peddling, piece of shit and not having left him in a coma but I don't hurt people; well, not anymore. I'm not a tough guy and I have a wife and child to get home to. We did what we had to do to get out of a shady situation without having to cause anyone any harm.

Does anybody know who this broken condom accident of a human is and what his deal is? Has anyone else ever had the misfortune of pulling into the 7-Eleven on Plaza St Northeast Leesburg only to be harassed by this dick? If there are any honest law enforcement personnel (if there is such a thing) reading this, please keep an eye out for this loser and club him like a baby seal when you find him. I don't know what he was trying to do but I'm completely convinced that if we'd stayed any longer something really bad would've happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Almost carjacked?: forgot some important details....
Date: June 07, 2014 02:16AM

The situation took place between 8:00 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. Friday 06/06/2014 and the address is 22 Plaza St NE, Leesburg, VA. The guy was about 5'7, 170 lbs, tan, Hispanic, short black hair parted to the side, glasses, no visible tattoos, piercings or scars and no missing teeth. He doesn't shut the fuck up and he approaches you as you're trying to leave and stalls by talking incessantly about shit no one cares about.
If a guy matching this description has caused anyone any major problems you can find him on the 7-eleven surveillance video shot in the time frame and date mentioned previously to help ID the asshole. Thank you for reading this.

Re: Almost carjacked?
Posted by: O wow T_T ()
Date: June 07, 2014 01:05PM

That is pretty messed up. I have heard some crazy stuff but I cannot believe someone would try pulling something like that on you. Standing in between the door and the car so the passenger cannot close the door... that is just really awkward for someone to attempt. Hopefully they catch him, it sounds so suspicious.

Date: June 07, 2014 05:22PM

He either had a firearm down his pants or some friends around the corner. My buddy and I, like I said, we're not little guys. We can hold our own and it shows. This dude was little. We had something he wanted and the only thing we really had of any value that I can think of is my car. Another possibility was that he was so drugged out of his mind that he was just trying to find people to hang out with. He's lucky he ran into us and not other people. A lot of the guys I grew up with don't put up with shit like that.

I'm still really angry about it and I kind of want to find him and beat his little ass. I don't like people bothering me. I mind my own business. I'm a sober alcoholic, I don't drink or do drugs and I don't break the law. I just mind my own fucking business. I don't like people getting all up in my shit like that and I really want to do bad things to this dude but I'm not going to. I'm gonna restrain myself.

Thank you for your response and your concern. Please, be careful out there.

Posted by: Guest. ()
Date: June 07, 2014 05:33PM

Why not just go over to the police station which is literally 900ft down the road?

Date: June 07, 2014 06:40PM

Shoulda, woulda, coulda BUT we were already a few hours late to a concert we were supposed to meet friends at and we still had a one hour drive ahead of us. I'm going to write an email to Leesburg police on the matter. Thank you for your input and please be safe out there.

Posted by: Drunkfast ()
Date: June 08, 2014 06:11AM

Chill out and have a beer. You seem overly paranoid.

Date: June 08, 2014 12:39PM

LOL, thank you Drunkfast, that was fucking hilarious. I have chilled out but I'll pass on the beer. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Posted by: Philip ()
Date: June 09, 2014 04:54PM

I was mugged in front of the WalMart off of 15 in Leesburg. 2 guys, one pulled a knife the other hit me in the face. They took my wallet and ran off. They got ten dollars and some useless credit cards. Leesburg sucks major ass. One guy was black the other white. That area doesn't get good again until you're out in Purceville.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.