HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Avoid the Renzi's
Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: September 20, 2010 09:15PM

"RENZI ","RACHEL ","N","020"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","01/03/2009","EXPIRED TEMP TAGS "
"RENZI ","RACHEL ","N","020"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","02/28/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"RENZI ","RACHEL ","N","020"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","02/28/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"RENZI ","RICHARD ","D","022"," 634","E PAPAGO ","DR","TEMPE ","AZ","08/09/2006","IMPROPER LANE CHANGE "
"RENZI ","RICHARD ","D","022"," 634","E PAPAGO ","DR","TEMPE ","AZ","08/09/2006","IMPROPER LANE CHANGE "
"RENZI ","RICHARD ","D","023"," 634","E PAPAGO ","DR","TEMPE ","AZ","03/24/2007","60-64MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"RENZI ","RICHARD ","G","045"," 2063","RAINTREE ","RD","FLOGSTAFF ","AZ","11/04/2003","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","022"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","05/29/2004","55-59MPH/40MPH ZONE "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","025"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","09/01/2007","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","025"," 09700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","05/12/2007","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","026"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","02/25/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","026"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","02/25/2008","EQUIPMENT TAIL LIGHTS "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","026"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","02/25/2008","NO OL IN POSS "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","026"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","03/18/2008","FAIL TO REPORT OL CHG/ADDRESS-DMV "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","026"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","08/27/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","026"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","08/27/2008","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","027"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","07/18/2009","DWI-ALCOHOL "
"RENZI ","ROBERT ","C","027"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","07/18/2009","EXPIRED STATE REGISTRATION "
"RENZI ","ROBERTA ","S","045"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","04/17/2004","UNRESTRICTED DOG VIOL "
"RENZI ","ROBERTA ","S","045"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","10/15/2004","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE "
"RENZI ","ROBERTA ","S","046"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","11/17/2005","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE "
"RENZI ","ROBERTA ","S","046"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","11/17/2005","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE "
"RENZI ","ROBERTA ","S","047"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","01/03/2006","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"RENZI ","ROBERTA ","S","047"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","01/03/2006","VIOL NV VEHICLE LIC COMPACT "
"RENZI ","ROBERTA ","S","047"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","12/31/2005","IMPROPER USE OF STATE TAGS "
"RENZI ","ROBERTA ","S","048"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","07/30/2007","GENERAL RECKLESS DRIVING "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","019"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","02/10/2004","EXPIRED TEMP TAGS "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","021"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","01/02/2006","DRIVE W/O LIGHTS "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","021"," 9630","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","01/16/2006","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","021"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","04/13/2006","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","023"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","09/09/2008","65-69MPH/50MPH ZONE "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","024"," 5527","EAST BOURNE ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","05/06/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","024"," 5527","EAST BOURNE ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","05/06/2009","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","024"," 5527","EAST BOURNE ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/28/2009","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","024"," 5527","EAST BOURNE ","DR","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/28/2009","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","024"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","06/18/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","024"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","07/11/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"RENZI ","ROCHELLE ","M","024"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","07/11/2009","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"RENZI ","RONALD ","P","044"," 20108","GLEEDSVILLE ","RD","LEESBURG ","VA","03/06/2005","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"RENZI ","RYAN ","P","019"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","02/26/2009","CONTRIBUTE DEL OF MINOR "
"RENZI ","RYAN ","P","019"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","11/13/2009","ALCH POSS BY IND < 21 "
"RENZI ","RYAN ","P","019"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","11/13/2009","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"RENZI ","RYAN ","P","019"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","12/28/2008","DWI DRUGS "
"RENZI ","RYAN ","P","019"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","12/28/2008","DWI-ALCOHOL "
"RENZI ","RYAN ","P","019"," 9700","BURKE VIEW ","CT","BURKE ","VA","12/28/2008","REFUSAL OF BLOOD/BREATH TEST "

Understand their child's behavior now. Avoid the Renzi's. They are nothing but bad influences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Avoid the Renzi's
Posted by: Wait ()
Date: September 21, 2010 01:32PM

No don't avoid the girls they're hot and give out willingly.

Posted by: de ()
Date: September 21, 2010 02:12PM

I went to high school with the renzi's, them and the people they hung out with were all worthless wastes of life

Posted by: memory lane ()
Date: September 21, 2010 05:09PM

What I can remember about the Renzis is that people were only friends with them b/c they had money. There were 8 or 9 of them at least, and they all looked the same, like they all came off of an inbred assembly line. Their lives must be out of control now b/c they were always so spoiled.

Posted by: wtf ()
Date: September 22, 2010 05:20PM

They act like they're better than everyone, but they're really just white trash

Posted by: flower ()
Date: October 10, 2010 11:35AM

dammmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Posted by: closefriendofthefamily ()
Date: October 23, 2010 03:19PM

avoid who you want....infact......stay in your house....we'd appreciate that greatly...you dont deserve to be acquainted with such a loving family

dumbassssssssss

Posted by: cont' ()
Date: October 23, 2010 03:25PM

inface if you could read....you would realize that 3/4 if not more are traffic infractions and or dropped charges...

not asking you to change your mind cuz i could give a fuck
but yall asses are ignorant...they drive wreckless... get over it

oh and if one of the sisters get caught with weed...now the rest of the 13 are pieces of shit right?
white suburban families that call the police over susp. act. cuz a care parks in their neighborhood need to go to Richmond or die....enjoy your 6 acres and miserable life

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: October 27, 2010 02:24PM

I went to high school with 3 of these guys. These guys were douche bags but they didn't bother you if you weren't a tool.

Didn't their dad go to jail?

Posted by: wiki that shit! ()
Date: October 27, 2010 07:28PM

Posted by: anon ()
Date: November 28, 2010 09:06PM

Don't forget father Renzi, the corrupt politico (disgraced former US rep from Arizona). He's not in jail yet because the case is still pending. But yeah, I would expect nothing less than extortion, money laundering, and wire fraud from the patriarch of the family.

BTW, not all the renzis are rotten. Ronnie's alright.

Posted by: Renzifucker ()
Date: December 03, 2010 01:39PM

I got a blowjob from Rochelle Renzi, her mouth felt good especially when i nutted in it. She also smoked some weed. Their father is a corrupt piece of shit. Rob Renzi should be going to jail soon for beating a kid with a baseball bat. Renzi's are idiot ass fucks..but the women are good fuck bags to lay cock and squirt seed in..but only if you abort any babies that result. Fuckin Renzi's

Posted by: they are fun ()
Date: December 06, 2010 09:36PM

the guys are fun to get with

Posted by: Anon ()
Date: December 09, 2010 03:46PM

You all don't know shit. Good peeps and they would do good things for you.

Re: Avoid the Renzi
Posted by: sa125 ()
Date: December 23, 2010 11:03AM

The renzis are great loving family and are great at sports .All of you guys who say avoid the renzis are pathetic and make me sick. All of you guys love to gossip because its free you have nothing better to do . You guys have no respect and manners.

Posted by: da fuck ()
Date: January 06, 2011 10:49PM

where the fuck do u come off posting this kind of shit, i go to robinson and i dont know the renzis but ive heard of em, they sound like a huge version of laitis. and really whoever posted this is just a fucking hater and really needs to go jump off a building for thinking it was necassary to post this

Posted by: lolz ()
Date: January 17, 2011 01:05AM

went to school with 2 of em, didn't know them to well, knew they thought they were kings with dough. But they were cool with ya, say sup, long as you weren't a complete toolfuk or whatnot, like that other dude said. lol at the girls

Posted by: Focus ()
Date: January 23, 2011 05:00PM

The whole family is scum.

Posted by: picture ()
Date: January 24, 2011 06:32PM

Posted by: renzifamilyrules ()
Date: February 03, 2011 01:15PM

I know Rochelle Renzi personally, and your the biggest fucking tool I have come across. Rochelle Renzi is 100% against abortion,which makes your statement about her invalid. Rochelle is also a former elite gymnast. Everyone in her family is very athletic and hard workers. They give so much to their friends and families. Whoever you are, you are full of shit. Do not believe a word that came out of this piece of shits mouth. I will defend the Renzi. They have been there for me, I will do anything for that family.

Posted by: RenziFamilyRules ()
Date: February 03, 2011 01:17PM

Do not believe anything bad about the renzi family. They are very nice family. All the peeps posting horrible things about them are jealous and hatters. They are a very beautiful family.

Posted by: loverenzi ()
Date: February 11, 2011 02:15PM

wow you guys are seriously a bunch of fucking loser haters. i cant believe someone would post shit on the internet like this. rochelle renzi and her whole family are good people. in fact, they are great people. you are judgmental skum.

Posted by: Ryan Renzi ()
Date: February 14, 2011 04:08AM

hahahahaha look at these haters I love you haters we need people like you...I noticed that everyone talking shit about my family didnt state a name... they also sound like big time losers for caring what we do..if you have a problem plz do something about it.. other then that come to up one of are faces and will put the fear of God into you...#Truth

Posted by: lolryan ()
Date: February 17, 2011 09:41AM

Ryan Renzi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hahahahaha look at these haters I love you haters
> we need people like you...I noticed that everyone
> talking shit about my family didnt state a name...
> they also sound like big time losers for caring
> what we do..if you have a problem plz do something
> about it.. other then that come to up one of are
> faces and will put the fear of God into
> you...#Truth

I highly doubt a true "Renzi" or whatever social class you are supposed to be would be up at 4:00am on Valentine's Day on FFXunderground...

Might want to work on your grammar too buddy, your congressman father should atleast help you in that area...

Posted by: my eyes are squiddwarding ()
Date: February 17, 2011 06:49PM

i smell same fag

Posted by: jdkfja;eeeee ()
Date: February 19, 2011 02:25AM

lolryan Wrote:
> Ryan Renzi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hahahahaha look at these haters I love you
> haters
> > we need people like you...I noticed that
> everyone
> > talking shit about my family didnt state a
> name...
> > they also sound like big time losers for caring
> > what we do..if you have a problem plz do
> something
> > about it.. other then that come to up one of
> are
> > faces and will put the fear of God into
> > you...#Truth
>
>
> I highly doubt a true "Renzi" or whatever social
> class you are supposed to be would be up at 4:00am
> on Valentine's Day on FFXunderground...
>
> Might want to work on your grammar too buddy, your
> congressman father should atleast help you in that
> area...

The sad truth is that actually sounds exactlyyy like something ryan renzi would do, especially the bad grammar...the renzis arent known for their brains

Posted by: lakebraddick ()
Date: February 22, 2011 02:59PM

Rochelle and Regina are HOT AS FUCK!

Posted by: SaYshun ()
Date: February 23, 2011 12:18AM

how about ross renzi beating the shit out of someone with a baseball bat? why has no one mentioned that

Posted by: moses ()
Date: March 23, 2011 05:13PM

haha obviously whoever posted this is obsessed with the renzia

Posted by: tabitha ()
Date: March 23, 2011 06:31PM

you say this stuff about ANY family in fairfax county...you all are a bunch of trolls...the renzis are WINNING

Posted by: get a life ()
Date: March 23, 2011 09:00PM

is this what you guys do with you lives talk shit about people you dont even know? All of you guys are pieces of shit, i also personally know the Renzis and to say all this false shit about them is fucked up mine your own business and get a job or something instead of sitting at your comp all day..faggots.

Date: April 01, 2011 03:48AM

Fear of God is all you need to know..

Posted by: falln4him ()
Date: May 06, 2011 01:45PM

I Dnt know them personally but all I can say I have met Ryan n I falling in love with him.

Date: May 23, 2011 04:27AM

Ryan is my dude, Ross is my dude, Rory aka PoPo is my dude, Renzi fam has a tendency to run things and make people who do not live the same caliber of life as the renzis and myself do, incredibly jealous. stop hating and wasting your time.. and last i checked.. i dont know too many "white trash" millionaire politicians who are in the "House INTELLIGENCE Committee".

#doyourhomeworkbeforeyoutlkshit.

Posted by: hahahaha fucking idiots ()
Date: May 28, 2011 10:52PM

The Renzis make people jealous???? That is fucking ridiculous. Why should anyone be jealous of that joke-of-an-existence Rick Renzi who 1) isn't really that rich to be honest, 2) is corrupt fuckhead mindless republican shithead, and 3) didn't seem to know what a condom was, so he ignorantly had 20 dumbass kids who are ALL spoiled asshats with a intelligence levels of 3 year olds. They are despicable, undereducated cunts who had everything handed to them (*cough* ManTech) after Rick's father defense contracted his fucking ass off and basically profited at the expense of the lives lost in the Iraq War, etc. So yeah, fuck this entire family. They are nothing to be jealous of. I went to school with a few of these kids and I can assure you, they suck. They are not cool, nor are they even chill. And they are certainly not fucking smart: I mean, come on. Rick Sr. went to northern arizona uni-- LOL fucking joke. Ross Renzi went to fucking Radford... not exactly a genius. And to you, Nick Conques, how are those fingers feeling ya fucking scum of the earth lower class peasant? and by the way Rick isn't in the house intelligence committee anymore! and while he might not go to jail, he definitely deserves to. Stop pretending to be affluent upstanding citizens, because you're not fooling anybody. Rick, you are the laughing stock of the House, and don't you dare call yourself a politician. Ever. You don't serve your people with land swap deals, cunt.

Posted by: some ctrl c + ctrl v courtesy of wiki fucking pedia ()
Date: May 28, 2011 10:57PM

In September 2006, Renzi was named one of the "20 Most Corrupt Members of Congress" in a report by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a non-partisan watchdog group founded in 2005 by former Democratic congressional staffers.[37] Renzi was also listed in the first report by the organization in January 2006, when he was one of 13 named members. The organization said "His ethics issues stem from the outside income earned by his administrative assistant and from legislation he sponsored that benefitted his father."[38] He was subsequently listed in CREW's 2007 and 2008 reports as well.

Renzi has been criticized for consistently introducing and voting in favor of bills benefiting his father's defense company, ManTech International Corp., a Fairfax, Virginia,-based defense contractor.[39] Until his death in February 2008,[40] Renzi’s father, Retired Major General Eugene Renzi, was an executive vice president of the firm. ManTech had $467 million in contracts at the Army's Fort Huachuca with options for an additional $1.1 billion between 2004 through 2008. In addition, the company, which has an office in Sierra Vista, Arizona, was the largest contributor to Renzi’s 2002 congressional campaign and the second largest in his 2004 campaign.

In 2003, Renzi sponsored legislation (signed into law in November 2003) that put hundreds of millions of dollars to Eugene's business while, according to environmentalists, devastating the San Pedro River. The provision exempted Fort Huachuca, in Sierra Vista, Arizona, from maintaining water levels in the San Pedro River as called for in an agreement made in 2002 with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Renzi claimed he introduced the measure to prevent the closing of the Fort and to promote its enlargement. Neither the fort nor the river is located in Renzi’s Congressional district.

On April 19, 2007, the FBI raided his family business, and he temporarily resigned from the House Intelligence Committee.[4]

According to the Phoenix New Times, in 2002 Renzi sold off a half-interest in his real estate investment business to a fellow investor, James Sandlin, for $200,000. Renzi used the money for his 2002 congressional campaign. In 2003, Renzi sold the remainder of the business to Sandlin, for somewhere between $1 million and $5 million, according to financial records, retaining a "future development interest".[42]

On February 22, 2008, Congressman Renzi was indicted on multiple federal charges.[54] The charges include conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering extortion and insurance fraud.[1] In October 2009, the government added a conspiracy to commit insurance fraud charge to the indictment. It alleged that Renzi and others willfully embezzled from a risk retention company called Spirit Mountain.[55] In June 2010, a Federal District Judge ruled that procedural errors preclude the prosecution from using available wire-taps as evidence in the case going forward.[56]

^THIS FUCKER IS ITCHING TO GO TO PRISON

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: May 28, 2011 11:02PM

some ctrl c + ctrl v courtesy of wiki fucking pedia Wrote:
> In June 2010, a Federal
> District Judge ruled that procedural errors
> preclude the prosecution from using available
> wire-taps as evidence in the case going
> forward.[56]
>
>
>
>
> ^THIS FUCKER IS ITCHING TO GO TO PRISON

Looks like he's fixing to go scot-free.

Posted by: haha nick conques, you are the lowest form of existence ()
Date: May 28, 2011 11:02PM

"Renzi fam has a tendency to run things and make people who do not live the same caliber of life as the renzis and myself do, incredibly jealous."

^nick. are you saying you "live the same caliber of life" as the renzis? Dude. At least the renzis have soooome money. You sir, are a douchelord, and maybe need to lose your whole hand instead of a few fingers. fucking peasant.

and why, why, why would you put your damn name on a ffx underground post? are you really that mentally incapable? Have fun accomplishing jack shit with your life! =D

Posted by: cool bro... ()
Date: May 28, 2011 11:06PM

"Looks like he's fixing to go scot-free."

^way to point out the obvious... that doesn't mean he didnt DESERVE to go to prison. I never said he was going to prison, i was saying he SHOULD. But yeah, you're right, he probably never will go to prison, which is complete bullshit. I mean, come on bro, the evidence is pretty fucking clear. Renzi was caught red handed, and the only reason he won't get into trouble is because he's kind of rich, and very white. Those people never do nigger time

Posted by: fuck you trolls ()
Date: June 11, 2011 03:20AM

Posted by: hahahaha fucking idiots ()
Date: May 28, 2011 10:52PM

The Renzis make people jealous???? That is fucking ridiculous. Why should anyone be jealous of that joke-of-an-existence Rick Renzi who 1) isn't really that rich to be honest, 2) is corrupt fuckhead mindless republican shithead, and 3) didn't seem to know what a condom was, so he ignorantly had 20 dumbass kids who are ALL spoiled asshats with a intelligence levels of 3 year olds. They are despicable, undereducated cunts who had everything handed to them (*cough* ManTech) after Rick's father defense contracted his fucking ass off and basically profited at the expense of the lives lost in the Iraq War, etc. So yeah, fuck this entire family. They are nothing to be jealous of. I went to school with a few of these kids and I can assure you, they suck. They are not cool, nor are they even chill. And they are certainly not fucking smart: I mean, come on. Rick Sr. went to northern arizona uni-- LOL fucking joke. Ross Renzi went to fucking Radford... not exactly a genius. And to you, Nick Conques, how are those fingers feeling ya fucking scum of the earth lower class peasant? and by the way Rick isn't in the house intelligence committee anymore! and while he might not go to jail, he definitely deserves to. Stop pretending to be affluent upstanding citizens, because you're not fooling anybody. Rick, you are the laughing stock of the House, and don't you dare call yourself a politician. Ever. You don't serve your people with land swap deals, cunt.

^ thats the funniest damn thing i ever read. get your facts straight sweetie before posting about people you clearly have never met, or known personally, and dont know shit about!! you just make yourself look realllll fucking dumb haha!

Posted by: hahahaha lol ()
Date: June 11, 2011 04:11PM

^ thats the funniest damn thing i ever read. get your facts straight sweetie before posting about people you clearly have never met, or known personally, and dont know shit about!! you just make yourself look realllll fucking dumb haha!

you know what really makes people look dumb? when they can't even use proper English to express their opinions

Date: June 16, 2011 12:26PM

Ya'll niggssa needaa stop haaatin oon my nigas. Cuz im a nigger.

Posted by: hooked ()
Date: June 22, 2011 12:30AM

Rochelle would only hook me when she was drunk. If she was sober she acted like she didn't even know who I was.

Posted by: duuuude ()
Date: June 27, 2011 03:34PM

Rochelle will take care of you if she's had a couple of drinks, and there aren't a lot of her girlz around. After we hooked, I told nobody at all, and she knows I didn't talk, and I can still get a little now and again . . .

Posted by: updater ()
Date: June 29, 2011 03:11PM

I thought I should update the list of charges that started at the top of this post:

RENZI, RACHEL NICOLE 21 09/08/2010
LIC REVOKED: DR W/O LICENSE, 1 OFF

RENZI, ROBERT C 28 10/23/2010
DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE

RENZI, ROSS MICHAEL 18 06/14/2010
MONUMENT: INTENTIONAL DAMAGE, VALUE >=$1000

RENZI, ROSS MICHAEL 18 06/14/2010
ASSAULT: (MISDEMEANOR)

RENZI, RYAN 19 08/22/2010
ALCOHOL: PURCH/POSSESS BY PERSON <21Y

P.S. To anyone that's saying to other people "you look stupid dissing the Renzi's. They're awesome," no. You're looking stupid standing up for them. If that many people say you're douchey, you're probably at least a little douchey. Oh, and you don't have to be poor to be white trash.

Posted by: Coach Poythress ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:06PM

I coached a couple of the renzi's and they had the most heart on the team. i dont understand what your getting out of acting like a complete jackass going to any extent to belittle a family. Shows your character. GodBless Coach P

Posted by: eddy ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:09PM

You think your a real man hiding behind you key board trying to make up for all the girls the renzi boys have snatch from your nerd ass! you a sissy bitch any renzi would drop u like the pair a nuts that never dropped for your sorry ass. SALUTE to the renzis they are RARE ALL AMERICANS AN I WILL TAKE A BULLET FOR ANY OF THEM. THATS HOW STRONGLY I FELL ON THEIR BEHAVE AN I KNOW OF MANY OTHERS THAT FELL THE SAME WAY.

Posted by: Kelly Smith ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:10PM

RICK RENZI IS A LIVING LEGEND, BRINGING AMAZING KIDS AND A FAMILY TO THIS EARTH. CHERISH HIM AND HIS BELOVED FAMILY!!!!!!

Posted by: Johnny ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:11PM

ROSS YOU CAN FUCK MY BITCH YOUR A LIVING LEGEND!!!!!

Posted by: Allen Bambi ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:14PM

hahahha NICK C u still fuckin ass countin cash hahah zoot zooot ultra peck master peck salute to the king peck!!!!!

Posted by: student ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:26PM

hahaha as if your judgment of character is reliable, mr. poythress. I was a student in your psych class and I can say with utmost certainty, that you are 1. dumb as shit, 2. a fucking failure and a joke of an existence, and 3. the most incompetent teacher I have ever had. You WOULD be posting on ffx underground hahahahahahaha.

Posted by: kdubz ()
Date: July 20, 2011 04:05PM

Nic is in jail on a felony charge in West Virginia. You have punted on life if you rob people in WVA. What a baller.

Posted by: niger river ()
Date: August 04, 2011 12:15AM

just bumping thread to make sure nobody forgets to hate the renzis...

Posted by: ewiopruqi ()
Date: August 04, 2011 02:22AM

FACT: Jim Poythress, FCPS employee and certified waste of oxygen, regularly makes use of the word "faggot" in his classroom, calls people with mental handicaps "retards", and openly brags about his experiences with drug use and violence in the classroom (not as cautionary tales, but to impress his moronic football players who take the class for an easy A). Don't deny it, Jimmy.

Posted by: hahaha ()
Date: August 04, 2011 11:35AM

^this.

Date: August 21, 2011 04:47PM

yall can stop fucking hating,
most of you so called "parents" are in denial.
most of YOUR kids are smoking people out, or cutting themselves
drinking in class.

the Renzis are people just like you and me. FCK do you people think you are ROYALTY?? ummm yea they made some mistakes, so does that mean you judge them on that??

how about you take a look at the amazing performances in sports how they brought LB to the top??

so GTFO with that BS of the Renzis are bad.. LMAO you old ass hippies probably had orgies and smoked reefer back in the day and yet you sit here and TRY to judge people. STOP being retarded and staying on a site like this, get on a legit site and BE YOURSELF dont stay anonymous.

AS FOR MR. POYTHRESS, BEST TEACHER/COACH EVER. HE WAS LIKE A SECOND DAD TO ME. EVERYTIME I NEEDED TO TALK TO HIM HE WAS THERE...

SO RETARDED FAIRFAX COUNTY TRASHY PEOPLE SHOULD DEFFFFFFFF KEEP THEIR TRAPS SHUT..

thats all :)

oh and BTW add your names to this list... lets see what the charges you have are... dumbasses

in general VA is one of the states with HORRIBLE drivers... so SUCK A DICK before sticking someones name in your mouth.

God Bless.

Posted by: Yucky24 ()
Date: August 22, 2011 02:54PM

I-talians, aye?

Yeah. The White trash ethnic group of Europeans.

Most corrupt, violent motherfuckers in the White race.

They're almost as bad as nigs.

Wouldn't be surprised if this family has mafia connections.

And way to disgrace the Republican Party you douche.

Get the fuck out!

Go join the Democrats where you belong.

PS. Tell momma to save me some spaghetti, eh?

Posted by: Words of advice ()
Date: September 01, 2011 05:04PM

Christ, I hate a couple of the renzis, specifically ross and rory, but i got mad respect for poythress. Yeah, he says faggot a lot, but if you actually got to know him he's a nice, funny guy who is a hell of a leader as we've seen in lake braddock football. What rick did is certainly fucked up, and i'm surprised that he hasn't been put in prison. I know people that hate and actually want to/tried to hurt and/or kill some of them. I kinda laughed my ass off seeing all this hate; i never realized that people have had a disgust for them since the 90s. Still, if you have a problem with them, just ignore them. Thats what me and my friends did. I think a lot of reasons people hate them is because of the fact that they've got quite a bit of money, a lot of them are very athletic and play big time sports such as gymnastics or wrestling or football, and they tend to hang around other rich, pretty girls and jocks, and obviously many of the renzis (and some of their friends) act like tools or spoiled snobs, which frustrates people. But so do a lot of other people. Don't just judge all italians and/or republicans either because of them; a lot of people i know that come from both groups are genuine people that I have a lot of respect for. Besides, you shouldn't let high school losers dominate your life. If things play out the way they're normally supposed to, they'll go away and you'll go away and it'll just be a phase of your life. Better yet, you'll be more successful and with a nice job and they'll settle for a 30k job. But if you don't want to ignore them or you just cannot ignore them period, surround yourself with people that can take them on. They can't fuck with street guys or gang members, even if they act like they're raised in a bad place. I came out of Southeast D.C., and i guarantee, 90% of these so called high school "tough guys" would get fucked in the street for everything they own.

So long story short, stay away from them. Don't excessively hate if you have no reason to.

Posted by: HeyMaNoHands ()
Date: September 03, 2011 12:45AM

"DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHT"

Red lights are merely a suggestion anyways

Posted by: renzisareawesome ()
Date: September 29, 2011 10:16PM

Too bad the renzis are fucking awesome and all of that stuff is about stupid traffic shit so everyone should back the fuck off cause none of you no them personally obviously so why say all that shit about them? That's retarded. And messed up, seriously what if your families name was on here and people were like oh don't be friends with with blah blah blah how would you feel? Ignorant fucks peace be with u

Posted by: Thepainfulhonesttruth ()
Date: November 06, 2011 09:08PM

I guarantee the people that are posting these pro-renzi comments are all super close people to the family that benefitted from the renzis giving them stuff in order to sustain some sort of friendship. 90% of Lake Braddock hates them and that's the truth. Why else do you not hear anything out of the other members of the family? Rick should be in jail. The kids are spoiled and its clearly visible. You don't see this post with the other rich families in northern Virginia. There's a reason for that. This whole bloodline, along with the people they hang/hung out with, are all scum and trash that ended up being nothing special after high school.

Posted by: cherokee ()
Date: November 08, 2011 12:04AM

"This whole bloodline, along with the people they hang/hung out with, are all scum and trash that ended up being nothing special after high school."

Correct. Remember how far up Regina Renzi's ass Ashley Thompson was? She ended up DEAD before high school even ended! Nobody would have sucked up to them the way they did if they were just a regular, poor Italian family with too many kids.

Posted by: whosashley ()
Date: November 27, 2011 03:48PM

who's ashley thompson and did she really die? if so, when and how?

Posted by: IGOTYOUNIGGA ()
Date: November 30, 2011 01:10PM

whosashley Wrote:
> who's ashley thompson and did she really die? if
> so, when and how?

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2005-03-01-teen-drive-thompson_x.htm

Posted by: lolatashley ()
Date: January 07, 2012 09:30PM

stupid drivers lol

Posted by: myargument ()
Date: January 16, 2012 12:58AM

There's a reason why the people in this area hate the Renzis so much. It's not cause they're rich. It's because they have an unwarranted sense of entitlement. You don't see people hating on Brianna Hogan's family just because her grandfather's a senator in this state. You don't see people hating on Greg Jones' family (even if Greg is a tool) just because they have money and the dad is a decorated military man. Those kids in particular are fags and anyone thinking otherwise is in denial of an obvious fact.

Posted by: damn ()
Date: March 11, 2012 07:16PM

Damn mad people talking shit about them.... I mean yeah some kids aren't the nicest but you cant just call the whole family douches... It's just not right

Posted by: creightonthecretin ()
Date: March 18, 2012 05:45PM

don't know shit about them but i heard a lot of em except for ron and ryan were douches, and the girls were hot.

Posted by: GOD BLESS ()
Date: March 21, 2012 06:00PM

stop being ignorant Wrote:
> yall can stop fucking hating,
> most of you so called "parents" are in denial.
> most of YOUR kids are smoking people out, or
> cutting themselves
> drinking in class.
>
> the Renzis are people just like you and me. FCK do
> you people think you are ROYALTY?? ummm yea they
> made some mistakes, so does that mean you judge
> them on that??
>
> how about you take a look at the amazing
> performances in sports how they brought LB to the
> top??
>
> so GTFO with that BS of the Renzis are bad.. LMAO
> you old ass hippies probably had orgies and smoked
> reefer back in the day and yet you sit here and
> TRY to judge people. STOP being retarded and
> staying on a site like this, get on a legit site
> and BE YOURSELF dont stay anonymous.
>
> AS FOR MR. POYTHRESS, BEST TEACHER/COACH EVER.
> HE WAS LIKE A SECOND DAD TO ME. EVERYTIME I NEEDED
> TO TALK TO HIM HE WAS THERE...
>
>
>
>
> SO RETARDED FAIRFAX COUNTY TRASHY PEOPLE SHOULD
> DEFFFFFFFF KEEP THEIR TRAPS SHUT..
>
> thats all :)
>
>
>
> oh and BTW add your names to this list... lets see
> what the charges you have are... dumbasses
>
> in general VA is one of the states with HORRIBLE
> drivers... so SUCK A DICK before sticking someones
> name in your mouth.
>
> God Bless.

Nothing is funnier than seeing someone tell people to SUCK A DICK and following it up with God Bless.

Really shows you what kind of people believe in sky ghosts.

Posted by: Charlotte ()
Date: March 31, 2012 06:18PM

I agree %100 nd now that Ross nd Rick nd Ryan r out of LB, there's only popo, Rianna and Royce. Popo drinks too much and so does Rianna. Royce is probably tryna knock up his gf Alexis Runk. Gotta give roo some props doe. He's been dating that girl a long ass time. I lost all respect for alexis cuz shes even dating this fucker. Popo plays with girls becuz he doesn't know shit about feelings. He's an asshole. Rianna fucked Kyle West from what I herd

Posted by: fuckthem ()
Date: April 18, 2012 08:28PM

Why does anyone worry about these guys? They're just a bunch of douchehat republicans that took money from their dad's wire fraud, extortion and land swap deals and treat everyone like shit? i wouldn't be jealous of someone like that.

Posted by: bumpitybump ()
Date: April 29, 2012 08:41PM

bumping thread about italian faggot bitches

Posted by: flower ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:39AM

CLASSIC: Royce Renzi Twitter "Hard Work, Dedication I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" yet he's a drug dealer who puts other kids lives at risk. Nice christian boy. Fruit don't fall far from the tree does it.

edit by Cary: Email address removed per request.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 05:01PM by Cary.

Posted by: db ()
Date: June 07, 2012 07:31PM

what a fuckin hypocrite

Posted by: tyrel ()
Date: June 07, 2012 07:38PM

no difrent den Brandon Johnson and stickford. fuckin punks. johnson talk bout jesus on the one hand and then talk shit bout girls he fucked and how much he drink yo. not oly that he be thinking he some kinda nigger badass. fuck him.

Posted by: AnAmericanBadass ()
Date: July 17, 2012 06:39PM

I' don't know any of the Renzi's that well. I do know that everybody makes mistakes at one point or another. The important thing is what you do afterward.

Posted by: Annon ()
Date: July 27, 2012 11:15PM

You people need to get your facts straight ..there dad is amazing guy Popo Ross Ryan may party but so does every other teenager ..popo may play girls sometimes but so does every guy!! as for the younger ones rianna I know for a fact she's different sure she prob went to a few parties but she goes no where near them anymore and she has never been stupid with a guy she's not her other siblings and for Royce he is no where near a drug dealer him and rianna don't party at all you guys are pathetic

Posted by: LOLLL ()
Date: July 28, 2012 01:46PM

They must be doing something right to have all u guys and girls drooling over ur keyboard....yall are like crickets all loud until u get close by. Lifes to short to worry bout others get ur own while u still can.

Posted by: baby smiley ()
Date: August 22, 2012 12:14PM

stop hatin on young bloods. stop talkin shit. just go pop em in da face if you have a problem with da renzis nigga.

Posted by: popoisstupid ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:19PM

Popo isnt the brightest bulb on the christmas tree.......
Attachments:
Fail (6).jpg

Posted by: GhostFace ()
Date: September 16, 2012 12:18PM

Y'all need to get a fuckin life forreal. I personally know a few of the Renzis and they're sincere, real kids who have alotta pride and heart. Hop off their dicks cause they fucked your bitch in high school

Posted by: lolllll ()
Date: October 29, 2012 04:31PM

i know riley renzi (shes a sevie) shes pretty nice now but just wait a few years

Posted by: renzissuck ()
Date: November 05, 2012 08:30PM

i swear pretty much every male in that family is a dipshit. look at popo's anti-obama post lmao

Posted by: wat ()
Date: November 09, 2012 09:04PM

riley is gonna be in the olympics.

stupid
Posted by: lakebraddocksssssssss ()
Date: November 14, 2012 06:31PM

ight whoever said royce renzi is a fuckin drug dealer is dumb as shit that kid would never smoke or go near tht shit whoevers makin some shit up say it to there face

Posted by: Bj ()
Date: January 29, 2013 09:17PM

I've had my dick sucked by everyone in the Renzi family. Yup, guys too. Renzi must mean "sucks good dick" in Italian

Posted by: MCE ()
Date: February 05, 2013 12:11AM

I have known the renzi's since Royce was 3years old, He's been nothing but nice and polite and pleasant to be around even now as a young adult. I can't believe how awful people are to write these horrible things about a family that you *think* you know so well. Worry about your own life and leave the renzi's alone. Would you all say these things to their faces? Doubt it. Because you know they'd kick all your butts and you know they can. Let people live, who cares!? Im sure if we took a cold hard look at your lives, things would not be so perfect. And for the person who posted their so called record. A bunch of traffic violations doesn't mean a person is a bad person or defines them. I don't think I saw anything on there that every other kid at Lake Braddock isn't doing already, they just didn't get caught. Take a look in the mirror before you judge. If there was a way I could delete this entire post I would. All because I was looking for information on a store in burke and came across this awful rant. Just remember Karma doesn't play and comes when you least expect it. Don't think someone won't go out there and post some damaging information about you on the internet.

Posted by: Ammon ()
Date: February 05, 2013 07:48PM

A

Posted by: B ()
Date: February 05, 2013 07:50PM

B

Posted by: C ()
Date: February 05, 2013 07:50PM

C

Posted by: Annon ()
Date: February 05, 2013 07:52PM

Very sick people. Please do not judge people you don't know. How would you like it if people were saying stuff about your family? I sure wouldn't like. Treat others how you would want to be treated. This is ridiculous and needs to be taken down

Posted by: mr. pinkhat ()
Date: February 16, 2013 04:20PM

lol who would wanna take down this thread its fucking hilarious!!! besides its just high school drama bullshit, these kids won't be any different than most of the mediocre hs sports folk heroes that don't amount to much.

Posted by: OvieIsWash'dUp ()
Date: February 22, 2013 10:19PM

Rachel Renzi is a cutie, her asshole is probably really tight.

Posted by: publicInformation ()
Date: March 13, 2013 04:57PM

RENZI, RACHEL NICOLE 05/17/2012 DWI, 1ST
RENZI, RACHEL NICOLE 05/17/2012 FAIL DRIVE RT OF ROTARY ISLAND

Posted by: wondering ? ()
Date: March 29, 2013 08:12PM

does renzi rooroo have a gf? royce?

Posted by: yee ()
Date: March 30, 2013 12:22AM

@wondering ,
yes. Alexis Runk

Posted by: anonymousgoat ()
Date: April 11, 2013 06:26PM

MCE Wrote:
> I have known the renzi's since Royce was 3years
> old, He's been nothing but nice and polite and
> pleasant to be around even now as a young adult. I
> can't believe how awful people are to write these
> horrible things about a family that you *think*
> you know so well. Worry about your own life and
> leave the renzi's alone. Would you all say these
> things to their faces? Doubt it. Because you know
> they'd kick all your butts and you know they can.
> Let people live, who cares!? Im sure if we took a
> cold hard look at your lives, things would not be
> so perfect. And for the person who posted their
> so called record. A bunch of traffic violations
> doesn't mean a person is a bad person or defines
> them. I don't think I saw anything on there that
> every other kid at Lake Braddock isn't doing
> already, they just didn't get caught. Take a look
> in the mirror before you judge. If there was a way
> I could delete this entire post I would. All
> because I was looking for information on a store
> in burke and came across this awful rant. Just
> remember Karma doesn't play and comes when you
> least expect it. Don't think someone won't go out
> there and post some damaging information about you
> on the internet.

tl;dr

Re: Avoid the Renzi's GUILTY AS CHARGED
Posted by: Fairfax MOFO ()
Date: June 27, 2013 02:55PM

JUSTICE IS SERVED!

Jury finds Rick Renzi guilty
By Dennis Wagner and Mark Evans
The Republic | azcentral.com
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 PM
TUCSON – A federal jury on Tuesday found former Congressman Rick Renzi guilty on 17 of 32 felony charges brought against him, including conspiracy, wire fraud, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators.

The U.S. District Court jury returned its verdict on Renzi’s 55th birthday after nearly a month of trial. The jury deliberated about two and one-half days.

Judge David Bury allowed Renzi to remain free pending sentencing on Aug. 19.

Renzi declined comment as he left court Tuesday. Defense co-counsel Kelly Kramer later released a statement saying, “We are pleased that the jury acquitted Mr. Renzi on 15 counts. We are disappointed by every guilty verdict. We will continue to fight these charges, including on appeal."

Acting Assistant U.S. Attorney General Mythili Raman released a statement late Tuesday saying Renzi’s “streak of criminal activity was a betrayal of the public trust and abuse of the political process.” Raman said Renzi engaged in “years of misconduct.”

James Sandlin, a Renzi co-defendant, friend and former business partner, also was convicted Tuesday of 13 felonies stemming from the same activities. He is expected to be sentenced with Renzi.

Renzi, a Republican, served the 1st Congressional District from 2003 to 2009 and held a prestigious seat on the Intelligence Committee when he was indicted by a federal grand jury after a probe by the FBI and the Internal Revenue Service.

The case was marked by five years of pretrial litigation, including claims by Renzi’s attorneys that charges should have been thrown out due to FBI misconduct and violation of constitutional protections for members of Congress.

The government alleged two conspiracies in its case against Renzi.

First, it asserted that Renzi embezzled clients’ money from his insurance brokerage, funneled the cash into his election campaign, and then committed fraud trying to cover up the crimes.

Second, it charged that Renzi attempted extortion in connection with plans for a federal land exchange. Beginning in 2004, Resolution Copper Mining sought to arrange a property swap so that it could obtain ore-rich National Forest land near Superior. According to his indictment, Renzi demanded that the company buy a Cochise County alfalfa farm owned by Sandlin and include it in the land-exchange package. When Resolution Copper officials balked, Renzi allegedly made similar demands on another group of real estate speculators who were attempting to orchestrate a federal land swap. Sandlin allegedly used proceeds from that deal to pay off a debt to Renzi.

In court, Renzi’s lawyers argued that the insurance transactions with were lawful. They said Renzi pressed for the land exchange as a sound legislative move that would have protected Fort Huachuca from possible closure. They asserted that he was a victim of false assumptions and overzealous federal authorities.

Prosecutors said the wire fraud, extortion, racketeering and certain money laundering charges each carry maximum penalties of 20 years in prison. Conspiracy carries a maximum of five years in prison. Making false statements to insurance regulators and certain other money laundering charges carry maximums of 10 years apiece.

Posted by: Tkzkd ()
Date: July 03, 2013 07:51PM

popo is an absolute moron. That man is a loose cannon. A few beers and he just starts damaging cars, doors and windows. He doesn't give a shit about anyone and honestly rick renzi deserves to go to jail. That family doesn't deserve to have a father and that man doesn't deserve to be free. They are all corrupt and unrespectful people.

Posted by: Burke Dude ()
Date: August 01, 2013 01:42AM

Fucked Rachel up the ass in high school. She loved anal and licking my ass hole.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.