HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Avoid the Renzi's
Posted by: Popo Renzi ()
Date: October 16, 2013 02:24PM

Stop talkin shit wtf.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: time to get buttfucked ()
Date: October 28, 2013 03:55PM

Posted by: kdddddubz ()
Date: October 29, 2013 10:01PM

Rick Renzi gonna get that butt hurt up in the clink. Essays gonna run a train on him.

Posted by: American Justice ()
Date: November 07, 2013 06:25PM

Ran across this thread while looking for another and decided to check this out after reading about the sentence Rick Renzi received for all his corruption. It appalled me....the light sentence.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57609675/former-rep-rick-renzi-sentenced-to-3-years-in-jail/

733K kickbacks (just this time) and you get 3 years with white collar crime priors... a rack of ribs and a black man with some priors will get you 50 years !! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/willie-smith-ward-rib-theft_n_3365554.html

I don't know the man but this disgusts me !

Posted by: Jerry ()
Date: November 30, 2013 11:11AM

3 years for stealing 3/4 million dollars?Wow.

Also, Besides going to HS and college in AZ, how did this guy get elected from AZ? Seems to me he is from Va.

A true embarrassment to our country and his Father.

Posted by: fuckrenzis ()
Date: April 27, 2014 09:54PM

no daddy to give lots of monies to his wrestler sons no more?

who will take care of the unplanned baby brie is having?

Posted by: tappa ()
Date: May 06, 2014 01:04AM

rachel renzi hooks up with my boy on the regular. somehow she got a man in a dif state. dont trust them.

Posted by: friend of renzis ()
Date: November 08, 2014 08:11PM

i love the renzis.

Posted by: Noah Mohammed ()
Date: April 23, 2015 10:07AM

yoooooo those fuckerss crazy the abbassis got there back #RENZIIIIII #LOOOOO bitch
siike nah the renzis are my niggas we rob niggas for fun and yeah we do say faggot alot fAGGOT

Posted by: FUCKTHERENZIS ()
Date: May 24, 2016 01:52PM

Their dad is a THIEF and should be in prison longer. Hopefully their mom got her tubes tied cause we dont need anymore Renzis running around. Riley Renzi is a bitch. She walks around Lake Braddock like she owns the place. Shes UGLY AS FUCK! Ugliest one of the bunch. I'm sure she gets attention cause she gets high and gives boy what they want. But pussy obviously has no face. Dudes will bone anything willing to give it up. Shes another Lake Braddock Bully. Her and her friends pick on kids younger than them thinking it makes them look cool. Thank God shes the last of their fucked up little tribe.

Posted by: RenziLove ()
Date: June 03, 2016 03:48AM

Leave them alone. They're a great family with such a loving dad. Fuck every single one of you ignorant parents that believe everything they read online. How would you feel if your FAMILY LIFE was published for the world to see? All of the mistakes you've made? It would feel shitty. You have no right to say anything about the Renzi's cause it's not gonna do anything for yourself, you're just way worse than them cause you're publicly trying to ruin a family's reputation. The Renzi's are the realist family in NOVA. Family of wrestlers & gymnasts who don't give a fuck what y'all say cause they're already 100x better than you'll ever be. #TEAMRENZI

Posted by: stay away ()
Date: July 05, 2016 04:10AM

I never believed anyone when they said that they were trouble until I saw it for myself. where I work, we were watching the security cameras & noticed that the youngest Renzi, Riley would walk by each table & take the tips that were left there. she stole the money that people have worked their asses off for. people make their living off their tips & she has stolen it from them & for what? to buy pot?? I've seen her around school with bloodshot eyes, hanging around a good amount of black guys, & those are the only people I've seen her with. I've never seen her with a girl before. who knows what this young girl is up to, but she's obviously going down the wrong path. they claim to be religious but how religious are you when you're skipping school to get high & fuck guys? not very religious!! I just graduated & I believe she has 2 more years at Lake Braddock. watch out for, I'm glad I don't anymore.

Posted by: nigs at LB? ()
Date: October 14, 2016 06:14PM

Holy shit, if she's hanging around niggers, she's in trouble.
I didn't think LB had many niggers. I thought it was mostly whites, and chinks, and of course spics coming on strong.

Posted by: nigger564564675467 ()
Date: March 01, 2017 03:38PM

riley is so hot

Posted by: joeypants69 ()
Date: March 01, 2017 04:16PM

Do the Renzi's ever go to Hopsfrog? Lot's of hot bitches there.

Posted by: Shellys Mouth ()
Date: November 29, 2020 04:49PM

Bump. How'd the Renzi's turn out?

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: November 30, 2020 02:21AM

Riley, any given Tuesday...
Attachments:
54c0fced2ae911d30266a392788016fd.14.jpg

Posted by: Rob Smiley ()
Date: January 20, 2021 01:04PM

Trump just pardoned Papa Renzi. The family must be so proud.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.