HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Murder case
Posted by: James ()
Date: November 15, 2013 03:00PM

What's the story on this murder case where the big-time transportation guy was killed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Murder case
Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: November 22, 2013 05:30PM

I heard a rumor it was rough trade, but it could be drunk barroom BS.

Posted by: Paul II ()
Date: November 23, 2013 10:57PM

395runner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard a rumor it was rough trade, but it could
> be drunk barroom BS.

Idiot you have the wrong case. The man was killed inside his own home.

Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: November 25, 2013 06:46PM

Yes, I heard the rumor in the bar. The rumor was that the victim liked rent men who are rough around the edges.

Posted by: lisa6 ()
Date: December 02, 2013 08:56PM

this really upsets me...is there any truth to this rumor 395runner, why when something like this happens there's an assumption that the situation involves someone gay, blaming and using the gay community as a scapegoat is wrong when it comes to deviant activity, especially if there's nothing to support this rumor ...it looks like a burglary perhaps...has anyone thought of that...395runner, rumor at a bar...please!!!

Posted by: Random ()
Date: December 03, 2013 06:36AM

Alexandria police told neighbors that there is not a crazed killer on the loose. The victim, Ronald Kirby, appears to have been targeted, although police are not saying why. He was found by his adult son from a prior marriage. His current wife was at her volunteer job and has an alibi and no obvious motive. The victim also has an adult daughter from his prior marriage. Nothing appears to have been stolen and it does not appear that there was a forced entry. The victim apparently let the killer into the house. It is a residential neighborhood with lots of people around at that time of day yet no one heard gunshots (at least not that has been reported). Highly unlikely some random rent boy has a high end silencer.

Posted by: bossman ()
Date: December 03, 2013 05:40PM

this is an interesting one...good peice of info Random....

Date: December 04, 2013 06:43AM

Here's the obituary, for some background. This case is very similar to the unsolved murder of Nancy Dunning ten years ago, which is back in the news this week.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?pid=168014579

Posted by: jollystnick ()
Date: December 04, 2013 08:13AM

I used to live in near there...that shits crazy...when i was there all the neighbors new each other...im sure someone knows something...real life mystery!!!!

Posted by: mrvoyager ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:45AM

yea I used to live out in del ray too....I just moved back into the area...what was this dudes deal...it's crazy I was there when the lady was killed..that shook up the neighborhood...

Posted by: brendagoseahawks ()
Date: December 08, 2013 04:05PM

these 2 cases involving kirby and dunning are odd..my parents live in the area as well...I've been living out west for the last couple of years, what's the scoop on the kirby one...quite erie...

Posted by: BarneyFrank ()
Date: December 11, 2013 09:56AM

I heard a rumor that homosexuals killed the guy at a gay bar then moved his body back to his home to make it look like a random killing.

Date: December 11, 2013 08:40PM

The victim was seen at his home early that morning and was found around 12:30 pm. I doubt he was killed in a gay bar on a Monday morning somewhere between 8-11 a.m.and then his body driven back to his residential neighborhood on Veteran's Day when everyone was at home and then carried into his house with no one noticing, but for some reason, this gay rumor persists. Maybe he was gay, even though he was married (twice) but there are no gay bars in that part of Alexandria. Therfe's also the matter of the blood stained rug in his house the police took as evidence, but maybe the gay killers broke into his house, stole his rug, took him too a gay bar along with his rug, killed him at the gay bar on his own rug, then returned him and his rug back to his house, but somehow I doubt it.

Posted by: purehoney ()
Date: December 12, 2013 02:31PM

wtf....where are all these rumors coming from...i haven't heard shit at these bars like that and people say whatever when theyre fucked up anyways, any truth to this stuff....whats this rough trade rumor thats going around...this is crazy...i went to gw middle school...i probably went by that house so many times for halloween growing up....small fucking world!!!

Posted by: ladyinred ()
Date: December 12, 2013 02:59PM

this is soooo sad...hopefully this family gets some truth and closure one day...

Posted by: Bull ()
Date: December 13, 2013 06:04PM

What's up with this rough trade rumor

Posted by: cashflow ()
Date: December 17, 2013 09:18PM

I heard they got a reward for this case..someone is about to snitch...

Date: December 18, 2013 06:59AM

Posted by: venice ()
Date: December 19, 2013 09:49PM

this will be one of those A&E specials soon....someone knows something

Posted by: the focus ()
Date: December 19, 2013 09:51PM

any new rumors on this case....i was out at bungalows the other night and they were talking about some crazy shit...didnt sound believable....

Date: December 20, 2013 05:55AM

What was the "crazy shit" people were saying? I'v heard the rough trade rumors here, the "problem children from the first marriage" story, the "someone opposed to bike lanes on King Street" story... what else is out there?

Posted by: Del Ray Resident ()
Date: December 20, 2013 10:34AM

I heard he was into alternative lifestyle. It was a gay ex-lover spat gone bad. No signs of forced entry (other that anal) so he knew the person.

Also, there was witnesses that saw a tall thin blonde male in all black leather (including chaps) running from the scene that morning..

Poor GAYS go bash Duck Dynasty some more...

Date: December 20, 2013 11:13AM

A tall blonde guy in chaps running through the Rosemont area on a Monday morning would be seen by about 100 witnesses, not just one. That would really stand out.

Posted by: drayboy ()
Date: December 20, 2013 06:58PM

tall blonde in chaps...wtf....my neighbor lives off of glendale..fairly tall, blonde, and loves to ride bikes....can't say if he wears chaps or not....

Date: December 20, 2013 06:59PM

hey Random...rumors are about the same, but tell me you're joking about the dude in chaps...lol

Date: December 21, 2013 06:39AM

I have NEVER seen anyone wearing chaps in the Rosemont neighborhood. Bowties and LL Bean Nantucket Red pants, yes, but chaps...no.

Date: December 21, 2013 10:26AM

that's so true about that type of attire in rosemont....don't forget REI...

Posted by: mt v ave kid ()
Date: December 21, 2013 10:30AM

this whole thing is a mystery...now that there's a reward fund, I'm people will start talking...that's crazy about the alternative life style...rough trade could be possible, I wonder if there's any weight to those rumors..

Posted by: randoom ()
Date: December 26, 2013 09:27PM

I'm people will start talking? Whar do's dis place get u genuses? What do's rough trade meen?

Posted by: boomtown ()
Date: January 06, 2014 08:00PM

anything new on this transportation dude that was killed....remind me to stay away form alexandria in the winter...both dunning and this guy were wacked around that timeframe....I guess more reasons to not visit my in-lawns since they live in the rosemont area...ha!

Posted by: simplecity ()
Date: February 12, 2014 08:42PM

2 murders in the span of 3 months...I'm not sure if the rough trade theory applies to the poor lady that was killed....

Date: February 13, 2014 06:32AM

Now I'm wondering if Ron Kirby's wife wasn't the real target. Nancy Dunning 10 years ago, RuthAnne Lodato last week...maybe the killer assumed it would be Kirby's wife at home on a weekday morning, but forgot that it was Veteran's Day and government workers had the day off, and got Mr. Kirby instead.

Posted by: delraybooze ()
Date: February 14, 2014 04:27PM

interesting....this whole thing is strange...what's up with that composite....every bearded old man in delray must be freaking out...

Posted by: smileyforever ()
Date: March 09, 2014 02:42PM

now all these are connected...wonder what the motive is...this is crazy

Posted by: GWJ ()
Date: May 11, 2017 03:54PM

There is a total of 5 Murder for Hire in the City of Alexandria - the question becomes is Seth Rich in DC's murder connected to these 5? All roads lead to the Old Boys Network in Virginia.
Attachments:
10-31-2016-Article-by-JWG-V-9-A-Guzinski-Final-Murder-for-Hire-October-3-2015.pdf

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.