HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Southern Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
half naked cheerleaders at South County High
Posted by: Mr.Perkins ()
Date: December 22, 2007 10:37PM

Recently I was at my son Rodney's school, South County and witnessed the half nakedness of the school cheerleaders, it was disgusting, these girls shouldn't dress like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: half naked cheerleaders at South County High
Posted by: what ()
Date: December 30, 2007 11:15PM

R u gay?..

Posted by: ok ()
Date: June 11, 2008 04:43PM

do you need a hug?

Posted by: straightguy ()
Date: February 20, 2010 02:07AM

Next time take a picture and post it here. I need some good jerk off material.

Thanks

Posted by: South County is Classless ()
Date: November 25, 2011 06:38PM

For anyone who hails from civilized society, it doesn't take long to figure-out that South County is full of classless morons.

The secondary school stinks too; 481 high schools were ranked above South County secondary school nationally in 2011.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/highschoolchallenge/schools/2011/south-county-secondary-school-fairfax-county-va/

South County couldn't hang in Division 6 so it DROPPED DOWN to Division 5:

http://lorton.patch.com/articles/looking-at-south-county-s-football-playoff-chances

South County football fans are steaming turds.

In summary, South County SUCKS!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 25, 2012 01:02PM

Pics or STFU

Posted by: LegHump ()
Date: July 13, 2012 12:03AM

PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

Posted by: nothing ()
Date: July 13, 2013 02:09AM

South county doesn't suck I am currently a student there. im an army brat so I have been to plenty of schools. south county is one of the better schools. it is no longer a secondary school. it is a high school not only have the academics gone up since it changed to a high school but the athletic program is the best in its district. the softball team has been untouchable for 8 years now the baseball team has won 5 championships and the football team may not be the best but not all schools focus on football south county is a baseball, softball, and lacrosse school. you obviously didn't do good research. one thing that you missed was that south county has the highest passing percentage of algebra sol testing. so get the facts straight. I don't know if you were a student there or not but don't make a comment about stuff if you don't know anything for sure.

Also about the cheerleading thing I have no idea what you are talking about I am a cheerleader at south county and the uniforms don't show as much as some of the other schools our uniform don't show stomach the skirts yes are short but that is so that we are able to move more freely and do the tumbling fluently. we also wear cover up spandex under the skirt.

Posted by: balanced11221 ()
Date: August 20, 2013 06:40AM

Glad they still have some clothes on. People don't understand what sort of image of themselves they are presenting to those around them. Next step is being a dancer at a strip bar. This is where they want to go, and they feel this is their purpose in life; pleasing and encouraging others to move forward. At least it pays well, for a while.

Posted by: Brett Davenport's Dick ()
Date: December 11, 2013 07:50PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted by: Thing ()
Date: March 25, 2014 07:34PM

Dear Nothing, Apparently, SoCo has failed to teach you anything about punctuation, capitalization or run-on sentences. I got a headache trying to read that mess.

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: October 16, 2015 05:47PM

We've been waiting a long time for those pics.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.