HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Southern Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
TrumP: Scammander in Chief
Posted by: Corleone ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:08PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TrumP: Scammander in Chief
Posted by: xo ()
Date: June 13, 2017 02:54AM

Jealous much?

How about coveting, stupid, imbecilic Lady President who lost by a ten minute mile? Statement of fact. Dumper. Stupid. Awful. There aren't words for Him, the husband of trash. How about a disgrace to the Office of The President of the United States of America. I will be very blunt here and inform you that that female dog who did not win to be the first dog president has a scoundrel for a mate who had his cock sucked by a young female intern, named Monica Lewinski. Look it up in the Timetables of History. If you can even lift that book. You do lift, right, bruh? At least now we know that former President William (Billy) Jefferson Clinton likes 'em young, hot , bothered and smitten kittens. He used his office and was impeached, yes almost but not quite run out of office on a METRO rail car. We call it Met Row because , after all Washington the District Of Columbia is not a State and has no representation in the United States Government. In fact, the D.C. licenseplate says right on it, "Taxation Without Representation". How little do you know about the history of your own Country. the latest, greatest Cun, oopps, I almost typed a rally bad word here, but you know, all men are dogs and their wives are a million bazillion times worse! How teensy, tiny little yo know.

Yo, Arsenio! His sax, and I do mean sex here, is in the Smithsonian Museum of American History. You can see it free of charge, yes every day except for the few days they are closed.

Check your own calendar and see if you have time for the Museum of African American History. I don't know much, but I got a good grade, well let's just say I aced history in school, yeah my own school, I am true to it.

So, once you learn a little bit, then c'mon back. Come back, Jack. I'll drown on the Titanic. That means a big ship.

Learn a little share a little. That's me.

With just the sweat of my brow, a wink, a nod, and off the dreamland I go.

Goodbye, I am dead to the world. But just dreaming. I'll dream up INXS later on.

No, I don't plan on killing myself like the lead singer of that group did.

I mean I have been depressed before but not enough to off myself. Once when I spelled Saturday wrong on a test, I never forgot how to spell it again.

Plaid, That's my favorite color.

All plaid, all the time.

The Rollers, they just threw a dart and it randomly landed on Bay City, Michigan, so that's what they did all the whole day long. They shook their tartan plaid bums at the world, broke up, got back together in different configurations.

So salute, Tartans and all the Pim Coopmans that you can muster.

Colonel Mustard in the library w/ the wand?

No, that would be a boy wizard named but not limited to harry, but others like him, the heresy some call swanky, and some just call magic.

The Game, that's when Bay City ended for me.

I admit I have no team alliances or allegiances, so be on my team. The Bruiser Boys.

Huck?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.