HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Southern Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
anything i left out?
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 16, 2005 04:36PM

I just made this section, is there anything crucial I left out? Like towns that deserve their own place? Let me know. enjoy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: anything i left out?
Posted by: panzer ()
Date: May 10, 2005 02:34PM

When you list areas add Fairfax Station to the Lorton/Clifton areas for discussion.

Posted by: VicTry ()
Date: February 13, 2006 09:54PM

Yea what about us actually livin IN clifton...like...henderson road....between c'ville, fairfax station and manassas, not clifton like Union Mill. The true 20124 hahaha.

Posted by: Matt Fullerton ()
Date: May 02, 2007 04:18PM

I think it would be useful to have a section called Alexandria/Mount Vernon. I am not sure if everyone knows what areas South Fairfax County actually includes...

Posted by: Dr MM ()
Date: October 11, 2011 11:31AM

later today I will get K-ton to flip his lid (again). This is my proof.

Re: anything i left out? Yes, Universal Health Care for Small Retail Workers and Self Employed
Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: January 18, 2012 02:33PM

Fairfax Small Business Owners & Employees on Universal Health Care Beyond 2012 Presidential Elections to Actionables.

By now most people are aware that it is the small business owners such the wonderful restaurants and variety of specialty shops we have in Fairfax/Northern Virginia community who do not have health care coverage for their employess . These are among the 50 million Americans who do not have health care coverage today. A very serious issue that needs solutions beyond the Presidential Election of 2012.

It would be helpful for those who do not have health care coverage or paying too much for what they have to understand and look beyond the Health Care Reform Referendum of 2012 to what is possible and what can offer affordable options for those small business employess, self employed and those having a cronic disease such as diabetes to have affordable chance to live healthy lives.

Can you include this topic to allow the silent majority to speak and learn toward solutions that must be high priority for the whole nation ?

Healthcare Reform 2012 USA__ A Concise Primer On Healthier Community Mission Part One
http://www.squidoo.com/healthcare-reform-2012-usa-a-concise-primer-on-healthier-community-mission-part-one

Cafe Twin CTV Conversations Fairfax C2C
Twitter ID: waldenthreenet
Attachments:
Brave New World Review Healthcare 0307.jpg

Re: anything i left out? Yes, Universal Health Care for Small Retail Workers and Self Employed
Posted by: Long Timer ()
Date: January 24, 2013 04:48PM

Except that now all those restaurant owners will just cut everyone's hours back to where they don't need to be covered. I believe it's 30 hours. It's already happening in Florida. So in addition to no coverage, those people that progressives claim to help will now make less money because they'll be forced to work fewer hours. Way to go.

Posted by: FFX Stn ()
Date: March 08, 2013 03:17PM

There was nothing about Fairfax Station... though there's nothing down there. I don't think there are any commercial areas whatsoever there.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.