HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone going to the Bilderberg Conference in Chantilly today or tomorrow?
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: June 06, 2008 11:22AM

The annual meeting is going on right now over at Westfields Marriott. If you drive by notice the added security.

Critics say the Bilderberg Group promotes the careers of politicians whose views are representative of the interests of multinational corporations, at the expense of democracy.[7] Journalists who have been invited to attend the Bilderberg Conference as observers have discounted these claims, calling the conference "not much different from a seminar or a conference organized by an upscale NGO"with "nothing different except for the influence of the participants."

The group's secrecy and its connections to power elites has raised concerns for many who believe that the group is part of a conspiracy to create a New World Order. Radio host Alex Jones claims the group intends to dissolve the sovereignty of the United States and other countries into a supra-national structure similar to the European Union. Daniel Estulin, writing in Nexus magazine, claims the long-term purpose of Bilderberg is to "Build a One-World Empire." He states the group "is not the end but the means to a future One World Government".

Jonathan Duffy, writing in BBC News Online Magazine states "In the void created by such aloofness, an extraordinary conspiracy theory has grown up around the group that alleges the fate of the world is largely decided by Bilderberg."

Denis Healey, a Bilderberg founder and former British Chancellor of the Exchequer, decries such theories. He was quoted by BBC News as saying "There's absolutely nothing in it. We never sought to reach a consensus on the big issues at Bilderberg. It's simply a place for discussion."[12]

[edit] Meetings

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone going to the Bilderberg Conference in Chantilly today or tomorrow?
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: June 06, 2008 11:29AM

Well I guess the conference IS in Fairfax County so the General Forum might be the right place for it.

So how about you way outside the beltway whiners? - start your bitching now!!!!

Posted by: Mr. BigBucks ()
Date: June 06, 2008 12:56PM

Darn! I know they invited me but the invitation must have gotten lost
in the mail. Do you think they will let me come over and attend anyway?
Ill bet they arent eating fried chicken and mashed potatoes for lunch.
Want some gravy on that?

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: June 06, 2008 01:47PM

Mr. BigBucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Darn! I know they invited me but the invitation
> must have gotten lost
> in the mail. Do you think they will let me come
> over and attend anyway?
> Ill bet they arent eating fried chicken and mashed
> potatoes for lunch.
> Want some gravy on that?

You know, my son's birthday party is tomorrow, so I wont be going either. I will have to catch up with the same gang at Bohemian Grove this August. BTW, The undewear thing a few years ago at Bohemian Grove was simply one person, Washingtonelocian. We don't allow him back.

As for lunch, today, I understand crab cakes were on the menu, and lunch tomorrow is seered Pacific Salmon. Prime rib or fillet mignon is for dinner tonight.

Posted by: Bilda who ()
Date: June 07, 2008 09:54AM

Alex Jones is there reporting on this event on his radio show.He is of course not allowed in but reports outside the security perimeter occasionally yelling to them on his bullhorn. You can read about it on his website Imfo wars.com.

Apparently Obama and Hilery were there and even encountered each other, this neither admitted or denied by his office. Though we read about there encounter "at a meeting" showing the press blackout and control about this group.

According to History Channel interviews it was the Bibderberger group that convinced the Arabs to raise there oil prices.

They will decide there what will happen in the next year in the United States and around the world.

I listened last night on the shortwave at 5.07000 megahurtz of a shortwave rebroadcast as someone drives by and Alex directs them to a nearby building where they can park and join in the protest or observation.

Posted by: Reference ()
Date: June 09, 2008 06:40PM

Posted by: No way Jose ()
Date: March 22, 2016 07:38PM

Not a chance.

Posted by: F. Efexxyou ()
Date: March 22, 2016 10:28PM

No way Jose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a chance.

I hear that they have a pretty nice "IslamaBear" that you can build. Probably worth a visit for some people.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.