HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VIDEO: Arlington robbers spook themselves, run away from 7-Eleven holdup
Posted by: McGruff - The Crime Dog! ()
Date: August 31, 2012 12:18PM

VIDEO: Arlington robbers spook themselves, run away from 7-Eleven holdup
By Tom Jackman
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/video-arlington-robbers-spook-themselves-run-away-from-7-eleven-holdup/2012/08/30/e8273af0-f2df-11e1-adc6-87dfa8eff430_blog.html

Disclaimer: Attempted armed robbery is not funny. But these two morons who walked into an Arlington 7-Eleven last week, with Moron #2 throwing a firecracker that frightened Moron #1 [aka “The Gunman”] into sprinting out the door, are pretty hilarious. Watch:

Posted at 05:11 PM ET, 08/30/2012 TheWashingtonPost VIDEO: Arlington robbers spook themselves, run away from 7-Eleven holdup
By Tom Jackman
Disclaimer: Attempted armed robbery is not funny. But these two morons who walked into an Arlington 7-Eleven last week, with Moron #2 throwing a firecracker that frightened Moron #1 [aka “The Gunman”] into sprinting out the door, are pretty hilarious. Watch:

This happened last Sunday morning, Aug. 19, at 3:25 a.m. at the Semlem (as we say in the South) in the 1100 block of George Mason Drive. Arlington police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck said the cashier barely had time to react after masked Moron #1 walked in, seemingly real gun held high, before masked Moron #2 tossed the low-grade explosive in his cohort’s general vicinity. This dramatic gesture, of unknown intent, apparently was not coordinated with Moron #1, and the holdup was aborted.

Here is the likely post-crime wrapup:

“Dude, what’d you do that for?”
”To scare the guy.”
“Dude, I already had a gun. I think you made me wet my pants.”
“Ugh, get away from me, man.”
Moron #1, aka “The Gunman,” was described as a white male, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with black hair. Moron #2, aka “The Explosionist,” was descirbed as a black male, about 5 feet 7 inches tall. Anyone with information about this combination of robbery and performance art is asked to call the Arlington police at 703-228-4161. Stop them before they fail again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VIDEO: Arlington robbers spook themselves, run away from 7-Eleven holdup
Posted by: WTF?????? ()
Date: August 31, 2012 12:43PM

Gang initiation?

Re: VIDEO: Arlington robbers spook themselves, run away from 7-Eleven holdup
Posted by: Two Cents ()
Date: August 31, 2012 01:15PM

WTF?????? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gang initiation?

Could be.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.