HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pasquale J. Ventriglia A.K.A Trig or Sgt Trig Police Impersonator / Threatening violence against postal employees at Dulles and Merrifield processing center.
Posted by: James conway ()
Date: August 09, 2012 12:48PM

Pasquale J. Ventriglia A.K.A Trig or Sgt Trig is a convicted police impersonator convicted of making threats over public airways, he is the subject to a united states postal service investigation on threats of violence to 1000 government workers.

The convictions are public record in Loudoun County

He is a drug addict always high on something.

He has admitted to being infected with Genital Herpes and also admitted to having unprotected sex with women without making them aware of his Herpes infection.

His is crazy and needs to be institutionalized.

Im writing this to make sure other people are aware of his violent and manipulative ways so that they can stay as far away from him as possible.

Never let your kids around this man!

He drives a mid 90's GMC conversion van maroon in color very beat up or a mid 90's green jeep.

if you see him consider him armed and dangerous!!! RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!
Attachments:
27493_1840622596_3555_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pasquale J. Ventriglia A.K.A Trig or Sgt Trig Police Impersonator / Threatening violence against postal employees at Dulles and Merrifield processing center.
Posted by: Nolan MC Thinkbox ()
Date: August 10, 2012 06:50AM

I will fuck this fool up if i see him. Then I'll mix a few hot tracks and be unstoppable.

Re: Pasquale J. Ventriglia A.K.A Trig or Sgt Trig Police Impersonator / Threatening violence against postal employees at Dulles and Merrifield processing center.
Posted by: nigger jones ()
Date: August 10, 2012 09:02AM

I'll fuck this dog in his ass
Make him suck my seed down his throat
Lick me clean and fix me a sandwich

I'll be unstoppable.

Posted by: Shipgirl ()
Date: November 05, 2012 11:22PM

Bum Bum Bum

This person is the biggest piece of shit! He is a user, a liar and a big fake.

He never changes his clothes and smells like the swamp!!!

I am so glad that I don't have to be subjected to this asshole.

If you see this idiot, I agree, stay far, far away!!!

He is nothing but trouble!

Posted by: Shipgirl ()
Date: November 05, 2012 11:30PM

This is the same person who approached me in the Walmart in Sterling.

He said he was waiting for a friend to get off of work...

He tried to start talking to me, I was nice at first and started to walk away. He followed me and insisted on giving me his email address. Then he started making sexual comments about how nubile I looked. WTF

At that point I threatened to tell my Dad because I'm only 15 years old.

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: November 06, 2012 08:40AM

Nolan MC Thinkbox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will fuck this fool up if i see him. Then I'll
> mix a few hot tracks and be unstoppable.

this quote was not me, it was one of many Thinkbox MC imposters. especially notice how he put the MC first, what a tool.

this bum shouldnt be stalking our women he sounds like a real nutjob. good thing i pack heat.

Shipgirl, got any pics?

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: thinkbox nolan mc ()
Date: November 07, 2012 01:37PM

Please disregard that I suck cocks

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: November 07, 2012 02:12PM

thinkbox nolan mc Wrote:
> Please disregard that I suck cocks

another impersonator.

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: slam dunk ()
Date: November 07, 2012 02:13PM

thinkbox nolan mc Wrote:
> Please disregard that I suck cocks

BAM!!!!

Posted by: .......................... ()
Date: November 10, 2012 01:33PM

James conway Wrote:
> Pasquale J. Ventriglia A.K.A Trig or Sgt Trig is a
> convicted police impersonator convicted of making
> threats over public airways, he is the subject to
> a united states postal service investigation on
> threats of violence to 1000 government workers.
>
> The convictions are public record in Loudoun
> County
>
> He is a drug addict always high on something.
>
> He has admitted to being infected with Genital
> Herpes and also admitted to having unprotected sex
> with women without making them aware of his Herpes
> infection.
>
> His is crazy and needs to be institutionalized.
>
> Im writing this to make sure other people are
> aware of his violent and manipulative ways so that
> they can stay as far away from him as possible.
>
> Never let your kids around this man!
>
> He drives a mid 90's GMC conversion van maroon in
> color very beat up or a mid 90's green jeep.
>
> if you see him consider him armed and dangerous!!!
> RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!

Some one's bitter.
Attachments:
900x900px-LL-a84823b1_tyrone-crackhead-dave-chappelle-440x375.jpg

Posted by: sgttrig ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:41PM

louis craig martin of all points security aldie va is the convicted felon for home invasion/malious wounding of an active duty marine,he did two years on a six yr sentence.He abuses his young sons,particlelly eric,he has punched his baby momma in the mouth amanda kern,he was fired by freedom bail bonds by dave gambali 703 691 4900,all points security is a subcontractor for stanley martin alarm services,louis craig martin is scamming them,he pays off the coorinator to get tipped off when he will be autited,so he can preposition himself in the parkinglot of the contractor to test if he arrives with 15 mins.This is putting homeland security at risk.Contact home land security.

Posted by: angeljustice ()
Date: September 19, 2014 03:24AM

lois craig martin the true punk pussy who uses other s people s screen because he s too pussy to show who he really is .You call the cops deragitory names but hsd yo ho call the sherief when u could not break my my pinned in the door,what a man bitch,I bet you ate cock at pallatan did nt you,Well you are going back,I still had all the addresses for your response area.Thats fight I ve been contacting the sites telling your whole scheem you coniving dooshbag,I adivised them to cooridinate simotationous alarm reports that even you can t cover no matter how many excellmates you employe.Oh and that bill of sale for the sw for the tp45 with your signiture also has your fingerprints and side of your palm where you signed it,how do I know ask the fairfax city police I gave it to them with the case and the magazine has your finger prints on it curiscy of the us postal inspection service,I told them how you stuck the 45 in some college kids mouth well quess who is talking to the detectives!I haven t met the vicitum,but my testimoney of what you told me matched what the vicitum told them.HA you are looking at not getting out till yours sons get honest law abiding carrers if you do not die from being the bitch of cellblock B,he only good thing for you is I hear federal prision is better time than state.Hey how are the reviews of you cleaning service on yelp and bizillia or linkin,yeah its me posting the documented truth,OH I looking up the active duty marine whose home you invaded and malaiously wounded to tell him he can civilly sue you,good luck with that.OH by the way binatchi was shocked when questioned by DCJS about you and chris jackson inregardes to the milano shooting.OH I went a partied at milano, s and they remembered me and honestly told them about you and with thier smart phones lookup your biusness infomation you better learn spanish they what to talk to the spick hater.well LOIS you just made too big of a wake of people who are very displeased with your crimes against society.I remember hwo sorry for you when you where crying to your cousin how he was the only family you had,well looks like you will be seperated by eighter the feds,fairfax cops,or the hispanic community you have harmed.Boy jimmy lovie dovey is going to eat up alot of your ill gained coin.Dawm federal,state and civil charges will be comming at you from ALL POINTS how you have legal security,Now do not be a coward and commit suiside like your grand father,but be a man and face it as it happens.I look forward to the schocked look you had after I finished speaking at the prtective order hearing.Oh bye the way Mr michellinis is doing well and so is Mr Vince Carter.We just had a nice barbeque at the Dulles mail facility.They where so pleased at my ET 11 skills that contributed to our maintence team Dulles was the first facility to achieve LMS status.OH bye the way I am going back to the class that Hardy Plauk used to teach as a contract instructor before he was fired by Mr Van Holt the us postal mgr and then by the Univercity of Oklahoma.Yes justice is far better than vengence.OH my backpay was greater than the last arbitration ruling,even thought there was a conngressional inqury.Sen Webb sure got things done.Speaking of Senetors,Mark Warner has taken a personnell interest in your All Points security area of resposlbllty since it is in his constituants interest,he chairs the Home Land Security counsile.Yeah Lovie dovey is going to be billing some mad hours,he ll be able to start his own security company and do a more lawful job than you.Well Semper FI MAC! say hi to my enemies in hell,when you dance with the devil you pay the band with your soul! only the Lord Jesus Christ can save you now,I pray you trun to him if not for your sake than the sake of your chrildren.I hope when this goes public thay are not shamed by your crimes against society the you to an oath to defend in the USMC which you have brought shame on by conduct unbecomming by a former marine,and yes the corp can review yout records and strip you fo your honorable service for what is given can be taken away.Your no DEVIL DOG your are just a hell bitch.see you on the news.Seven on your side took great interest in what I told them about you.Later LOIS!

Date: September 19, 2014 03:31AM

really so a stranger you never met before who harassed you in public on security camera and your dad did not report this the store security,yet how did you know to look up my name here and reconize my pic stolen from facebook to post this lie,your are not 15 you are 55 Sherry Agnew,pretending to be a 15yr old on line I quess your are sexually fustrated that you have not slept with Mark in years.Try one of you sons Dildoe s jua twash it first are LOIS is throught with it.you do not his man bitch shit up your cunt.

Date: September 19, 2014 03:39AM

The scumbag who used your name is louis craig martin of all points security of aldie va hes too man bitch to take credit for his lies so he used yours instead.Look him up online he has a cleaning service.have friends over for a chillie cookout put don t flush hire ONPoint cleaning service to take care of it.onpoint cleaning and removal service 571-309-1320 ASK for LOIS the manbitch!

Date: September 19, 2014 03:54AM

well another alis for LOUIS CRAIG MARTIN OF ALL POINTS SECURITY maskerating as someone else telling lies to cover his tracks.Hows that working out.I looked at recenct google maps and see that your are not living at supreme dr or erin is not at ultimate eighter.There are differant vechicles there.Hope your new place is better.oh PW police arrested the craigslist girl you put a gun to her head TP45 that is in the property room at fairfax city police,she picked your mungshot from when you were charged for home invasion/malasious wounding of an active duty marine Boy your skeletons are comming out of the colset just in time for Halloween!Go by yourself a mask you ll need it.Oh who are these women I had sex with I would actually like to met them are the pretty,I nave had a intatment affair in the last ten years.Being jerked off by your online lies is just not satisfing have them call 571-309-1320 I sure LOIS will help them cleanup oh so what drugs are you refering to since I pissed clear for the false charges you filed against me.Looking forward to seeing you squrim in court.

Posted by: puKmV ()
Date: September 19, 2014 04:01AM

angeljustice Wrote:
> The scumbag who used your name is louis craig
> martin of all points security of aldie va hes too
> man bitch to take credit for his lies so he used
> yours instead.Look him up online he has a cleaning
> service.have friends over for a chillie cookout
> put don t flush hire ONPoint cleaning service to
> take care of it.onpoint cleaning and removal
> service 571-309-1320 ASK for LOIS the manbitch!

Are you all high on Meth? I'm 54, fairly bright but none of this made sense.
Was this written in English or was in written is some third world language and translated with Google?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.