HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does anyone know what they are opening up on 28 in Centreville by the burger king?
Posted by: intry ()
Date: July 31, 2012 12:07AM

Does anyone know what they are opening up on 28 in Centreville by the burger king and across the street from the mcdonalds? rumors say wendys or chic fil a

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone know what they are opening up on 28 in Centreville by the burger king?
Posted by: Nighthawk ()
Date: July 31, 2012 11:41AM

It's a Wendy's and a Midas Muffler in the same parcel.

Re: Does anyone know what they are opening up on 28 in Centreville by the burger king?
Posted by: J9h6U ()
Date: July 31, 2012 01:36PM

so will it be called a "Wendy's express - Bacon Cheese burger while you get your brakes done" or a "Midas Express - Get your brakes done and enjoy a frosty."

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 31, 2012 01:44PM

A friend from the county says it's defiinitely going to be retail, commercial or residential.

Hope this helps.

Posted by: WNC Exec ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:02PM

It's our first franchise for Kilroy's Express Lube. Chicken wings that will shoot through your digestive system like a freight train - and twice as fast! We'll be making Tippy's Tacos look like health food!

Look for coupons in next week's mail! And keep an eye out for our mascot - a grossly obese middle-aged biker wanna-be wearing a sandwich board with daily specials and waving to passing cars! Look for the beret!

Free wings to the first 20 who arrive on a motocycle with significant front end damage and the secret Phrase-That-Pays. Just tell the cashier "Timmy sent me!" and your wings are on the house!

Posted by: ??????? ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:18PM

To WNC Exec

Name #26. Lol Lol Lol !!! You really must want to be Rusty. This is sad.
Is this all you do everyday? Man I have to laugh like crazy now! lol lol lol lol lol. What how you going to have your face done so you look like him? Sad little man!

Posted by: muffler man ()
Date: August 01, 2012 08:27PM

Nighthawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's a Wendy's and a Midas Muffler in the same
> parcel.

I hear that midas stands for...........

Men
Involved in
Deranged
Anal
Sex

I would stay away from them if true.

Date: August 03, 2012 04:57PM

This shit annoys me. It's so hard to find good wings then stuff like this appears.

Date: August 03, 2012 05:07PM

Just heard Blake Lane 73 loves in the ass. Just contact him. He real easy! lol lol lol

Date: August 03, 2012 05:34PM

And anyone who wants to plug me can find me on the rear deck (we call it the "poop deck) at Kilroy's!

Posted by: Westboro. ()
Date: August 03, 2012 05:57PM

intry Wrote:
> Does anyone know what they are opening up on 28 in
> Centreville by the burger king and across the
> street from the mcdonalds? rumors say wendys or
> chic fil a

Is your mouth already watering for another fast food chain you heathen

Posted by: Just Call Me Cathy ()
Date: August 03, 2012 06:02PM

Westboro. Wrote:
> Is your mouth already watering for another fast
> food chain you heathen

Only if it's a Chick-Fil-A!

Posted by: Westboro. ()
Date: August 03, 2012 06:06PM

Just Call Me Cathy Wrote:
> Westboro. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is your mouth already watering for another fast
> > food chain you heathen
>
> Only if it's a Chick-Fil-A!

Westboro Church supports chick fil a.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.