HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Timmy's Law.Org Update
Posted by: Updated WNC Info ()
Date: July 23, 2012 06:45PM

To all Members, Brothers, Sisters and Family We are starting to work with a Law firm to help us in writing the legislator for Timmy's Law Amendment to the State Funeral law. This is a slow process and takes time. Hopefully we will have it written up by October of this year to take to the State in November. Please take note that Timmy's Law web site is owned and operated by other people who care about this cause. The site was set up to help promote and educate everyone on this Legislation.

WNC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Timmy's Law.Org Update
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 23, 2012 07:15PM

Updated WNC Info Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To all Members, Brothers, Sisters and Family We
> are starting to work with a Law firm to help us in
> writing the legislator for Timmy's Law Amendment
> to the State Funeral law. This is a slow process
> and takes time. Hopefully we will have it written
> up by October of this year to take to the State in
> November. Please take note that Timmy's Law web
> site is owned and operated by other people who
> care about this cause. The site was set up to help
> promote and educate everyone on this Legislation.
>
> WNC

Lemme guess....Ashcraft and Gerel?

Posted by: Funeral? ()
Date: July 23, 2012 07:19PM

This web site doesn't say anything about a funeral.

http://www.timmyvachon.com/law.html

Timmyslaw.org
Posted by: Correct Website ()
Date: July 23, 2012 08:49PM

www.timmyslaw.org

That is the website of Timmy Hall.

Re: Timmyslaw.org
Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: July 24, 2012 01:31PM

The website has been collecting funds --Visa Mastercard etc. and C-Rusty the clown has been collecting in person in his HALL-O ween costume for about a year now and now we have the news that they are considering going to a lawyer to start drafting this apparently still non-existant law. Where did last years money go ?
To beret shops and Kilroys wings?Anybody donating to this ,the latest in a series of money scams invented by that corpse-pimpin Hall , should only continue if they always wanted to adopt and financially support a 60 yr. old fat lazy Bud-Lite addled parasite. There is also a fund to start collecting to put a name on Timmys headstone. How long has that little matter been pending? Hes been dead a while. C- Rusty the clown now needs housing as well, so another fund raiser cant be far off. If there are still a few of you out there who cant se this whole criminal enterprise for what it is it not for lack of info. Even the homo-love expressed by hangers-on is wearing thin in the light of day.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 24, 2012 01:42PM

There is no information posted on the timmyslaw.org web site about what the law is supposed to do. There is some whining about how the cops broke up a funeral procession, but what would the law do?

If the web site has been up for a year and it has been collecting money, why can't there be a summary of the law? Can't someone sum up, in one sentence, what the law would do? There is some language about raising awareness and amending current laws and codes, but what laws and codes?

One would think that you would at least identify the laws you want changed or produce some sort of language for a bill you would like to present before asking for money. Seems like putting the cart before the horse to ask people to pay for something even you can't describe.

Posted by: TKindle ()
Date: July 24, 2012 02:14PM

Mr. Blake Lane 73.

Would you please contact me at TomKindle4513@yahoo.com
Myself and others would like to know what info you have on
Mr.Hall. All this money that you said he has collected. We need
to know about. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully: Thomas Kindle

Date: July 24, 2012 02:15PM

It all makes perfect sense to his everchanging crew of empty clown aprentices. They say love is blind and it is gratifying to see that this is also true in the homo-erotic world of the WNC.

Posted by: T Kindle ()
Date: July 24, 2012 02:24PM

BlakeLane:
I gave you my old e-mail it's TomKindle4513@hotmail.com sorry bout that. thanks.

Date: July 24, 2012 02:44PM

WNC and Timmyslaw are 501-C registered ,tax-exempt organizations. As such ,they are required to file annually with the VA State Corporation Commission and IRS. Such filings are in the public domain and should be available for interested citizens to inspect . If such filings have been made, my personal observations lead me to believe that they most likely are fraudulent. From the start ,Hall has treated the WNC as a personal piggy bank and to subsidise his "lifestyle ". Drunken wannabe "bikers " are easy prey for this charity hustler. On and off for ten years , I have personally observed this crook and speak from that perspective. The "engrave Timmys headstone fund " comes nearly a year after his death. Just the latest scam devised by an increasingly desperate fraud. Whats next , a fund to buy Timmy a new motorcycle , ridden by Rusty "in tribute "to his deceased brother? How many more scams are on the horizon? Stop the insanity!

Posted by: T Kindle ()
Date: July 24, 2012 03:19PM

Blake Lane:

Again thanks for this information. I was unaware that the WNC was a 501 C-3.
I thought they had dropped that back in 2004. Then was assistting charity events.
Bit, I don't know anything you do. I'm guessing you were a member at time. What ever you can do to assist me with anything you have personally would be a help.
I really don't want to keep posting here due to the fact, I was told this site is being monitored. Any other info just forward it or e-mail me at the hotmail address. Thank you.

Respectfully: Thomas Kindle

Posted by: bIake Iane 73 ()
Date: July 24, 2012 04:16PM

You're welcome. Hey, thanks for inventing that little electronic book reader thingie. I really like it!

No worries about the monitoring. Rusty found the WNC krew was unable to keep up with all the threads and hired a bunch of chimpanzees to do the job better. The chimps are all more literate than the WNC guys, but take long banana breaks and miss the best posts. Rusty is getting really pissed at them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.