HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Walk on by: Arlington passengers board bus, stepping right past the body of a dead man (VIDEO)
Posted by: 1981 ()
Date: July 18, 2012 02:04PM

Arlington, Va., police released the video in hopes that some of the witnesses will come forward with details about the fatal accident that killed Edgar Aguilar.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/walk-alrington-passengers-board-bus-stepping-body-a-dead-man-article-1.1116301#ixzz20zyRBZ4S

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Walk on by: Arlington passengers board bus, stepping right past the body of a dead man (VIDEO)
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 18, 2012 02:08PM

Columbia Pike kills again?

I don't think it shows callousness or indifference by the people, they probably thought he was shitfaced passed out drunk like we've all seen many times before.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Re: Walk on by: Arlington passengers board bus, stepping right past the body of a dead man (VIDEO)
Posted by: Caz Observer ()
Date: July 18, 2012 02:10PM

That's Arlington libs for ya! Is it any surprise, given that libs donate far less portion of their incomes to charities? Limo libs couldn't care less about helping people, but they are glad to raise your taxes so they can wash their hands of any personal responsibility and instead rely on government for everything.

Date: July 18, 2012 02:18PM

Caz Observer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's Arlington libs for ya! Is it any surprise,
> given that libs donate far less portion of their
> incomes to charities? Limo libs couldn't care
> less about helping people, but they are glad to
> raise your taxes so they can wash their hands of
> any personal responsibility and instead rely on
> government for everything.

Arlington is crawling with liberal douchewads, but that's another topic..

The guy appeared passed out drunk to me and not such an unusual thing to see here in the Big Suburbs.

How many passed out looking people do you check for vital signs?

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: July 18, 2012 03:25PM

All of the drunks I know don't pass out in the sidewalk. I would check on him. He was most likely hit running across the road for the bus.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: July 18, 2012 03:27PM

the way spics jaywalk over there, getting run over is no big deal

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: July 18, 2012 03:29PM

Ive never passed out on the street or outside in my life... and I get shitfaced . Moreover, I go out with a party corwd and party harder than most anyone and I have NEVER seen someone laid out like that outside.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 18, 2012 03:39PM

1. Absent any blood, I would have thought him to be passed out. Believe it or not, I've seen a dude passed the fuck out at 7am, in an apartment complex common area. Of course it was lower income area where there were lots of minorites hanging around outside at 10am and drinking when most people go to work.

2. The guy probably was jaywalking and got hit. Let's be honest, if you see a person running across a busy street in traffic, 9/10 times he/she is hispanic. Drive along Elden Street, Route 29 from Merrifield to Glebe, or any road in Seven Corners or Bailey's Crossroads and tell me I'm lying.

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: July 18, 2012 04:22PM

I was going to say the same, he was probably jaywalking or extremely drunk and got hit. Time of day is irrevelent, since people with no job don't have to get up in the morning for anything. Heck, I've gotten drunk at 10am before! LOL

I'm betting the person who hit him was probably an illegal or already in legal trouble (driving on a suspended license or something), so they ran, knowing they would go to jail. If it was an honest accident they would have stopped!

Sad situation, but with the lack of electric at the time, I bet it was quite dark out. RIP.

Date: July 18, 2012 04:27PM

The pedestrian fatalities are usually some futbol fan riding his bike or catching the bus early to his third job trying to support his family.

The person who hits him is usually another futbol fan on revoked license or illegal immigration status.

Baileys, Takoma Park, Langley Park, or Wheaton.

Posted by: Drunk ()
Date: July 18, 2012 04:29PM

He looks passed out from drinking. Or maybe he died of a drud overdose. How come those on bus should get involved with an illegal alien?

Did the bus driver call the police?

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: July 18, 2012 04:30PM

A year or 2 ago, over at Bailey's Crossroads, a drunk fell off the curb and got run over. Happens all the time. Move along,nothing to see here.

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: July 18, 2012 04:31PM

Uh oh, there goes another vote for Obama.

Posted by: Arlington, 'nuff said ()
Date: July 18, 2012 07:58PM

Art bus (Aka Arlington Bus) 'nuff said. Well at least one of the illegal's seems to be giving a silent prayer before he boards the bus.

South Arlington has become a dump for 3rd world trash that couldn't afford tp live in North Arlington. You could go there and hear not a word of English.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.