HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Road rage incident posted on Youtube
Posted by: Kingstowne ()
Date: July 15, 2012 08:30AM

As soon as I saw the title on Liveleak I thought to myself "bet it happened here" and sure enough it did: intersection of 50 and Prosperity Ave.

No idea what the back story is since it didn't happen to me. Pretty emblematic of the way people drive around here though.

I went and found the original video from Youtube:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Road rage incident posted on Youtube
Date: July 15, 2012 08:30AM

Damn, of course it doesn't work.. sigh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcjAAa_Bhf0

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 15, 2012 08:54AM

@ OP - you are right - this is VERY problematic of how many ENTITLED FUCKS are in Fairfax County - just look at the video.

Here we see some asswipe who wants to pass? And what does the driver in front do? Pull over to let asswipe pass? No. They whip out a video camera to show how much of a BIGGER ASSHOLE THEY CAN BE TO THE ASSHOLE BEHIND THEM!!!

Posted by: rager ()
Date: July 15, 2012 08:58AM

Im getting the crook hook installed on my mercury so I can stop road ragers and have a discussion with them.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 15, 2012 09:40AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ OP - you are right - this is VERY problematic of
> how many ENTITLED FUCKS are in Fairfax County -
> just look at the video.
>
> Here we see some asswipe who wants to pass? And
> what does the driver in front do? Pull over to
> let asswipe pass? No. They whip out a video
> camera to show how much of a BIGGER ASSHOLE THEY
> CAN BE TO THE ASSHOLE BEHIND THEM!!!

Yeah, exactly, and then gets his ass beat. Funny. I hate people like this.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:07AM

You know the guy with the camera is an asshole when he keeps saying, "C'mon buddy!" over and over again. I wish everyone would just calm the fuck down on the roads.

Posted by: Pbj ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:14AM

Notice the logo on that guys shirt. Not a good way to represent ones employer

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:25AM

Pbj Wrote:
> Notice the logo on that guys shirt. Not a good
> way to represent ones employer

Exactly what I was thinking. Navy Federal might want to check which of their employees drives that grey honda pilot (if they look close they can catch the tag) and have a word with them. This makes them look VERY bad.

If they are this angry behind the wheel, I'd hate to see how they treat their customers...glad I don't have an account with them!

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:18AM

flight risk Wrote:
> If they are this angry behind the wheel, I'd hate
> to see how they treat their customers...glad I
> don't have an account with them!

The only angry person I saw behind a wheel was the poof taking all the video screaming profanity. I'm glad someone beat his ass. How the hell was he driving while doing that? The two deserved each other.

Date: July 15, 2012 11:19AM

Pbj Wrote:
> Notice the logo on that guys shirt. Not a good
> way to represent ones employer

You assume that if someone wears a shirt with a logo they are an employee? Crap, there are more members of the Redskins organization than I dreamed could even be possible.

Posted by: StereotypicalDriver ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:21AM

Doesn't make Navy Fed look bad at all. Top-notch banking institution regardless of how this asshole drives. FCPD will definitely be having a word with this clown though, if the haven't already.

As for the fool with the camera. Maybe he should be more focused on his own driving versus tooling along with his arm out the fucking window waving a camera. Look, I hate when some aggressive asshole rolls up on me in traffic and acts like a self-important fuck who feels his/her time is much more important than everyone else's. BUT, I'm equally if not MORE frustrated by the endless gag of foreigners mucking up Virginia roadways. It's almost as if we hand everyone a driver's license the minute they set foot on our soil. Like..."oh, you have a Bangladesh Driver's License....no problem, it conveys here. Enjoy you Virginia Driver's License Sir....no testing needed". I live in Centreville and have near-misses with Korean drivers almost daily.

Driving stereotypes are there for a reason, they are mostly accurate and are as follows.

Whites - typically unpredictable. Pay close attention to their women driving mini-vans and their older folks.

Asians - very slow, often wandering completely clueless and oblivious to all surroundings. Can be tricky tho because Asian-Americans raised in the USA tend to drive perfectly fine.

Indians - extremely slow, often in the passing lane driving less than the posted speed limit.

Hispanics - always super SLOW. usually driving some unreliable piece-of-shit vehicle. To their credit they usually have some sense of where they're going, but takes them forever to get their. Gotta love the Hispanic workers driving commercial vehicles....they really know how to clog some shit up. Like the white van in morning rush hour, loaded to the hilt with rolled carpets hanging out the back, putzing along the entire length of FFX County Parkway in the left lane at 45mph. genius!

Blacks - this is an interesting group only because the males and females are distinctly different behind the wheel. Males are fairly unpredictable, in other words... normal. But the black female is, while somewhat under the radar so to speak, the MOST AGGRESSIVE driver on the roads. It strikes me as rather odd, but so very true. I'd love to know all the psycho-analysis behind it.

What are your observations? Agree? Disagree?

Date: July 15, 2012 12:05PM

"But the black female is, while somewhat under the radar so to speak, the MOST AGGRESSIVE driver on the roads."

???

Try middle-aged white male. +10 if they're driving a pickup truck.

Posted by: Navy Federal Credit Union ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:14PM

His shirt says "Navy Federal Credit Union"

11180 Lee Hwy Fairfax, VA 22030
(888) 842-6328

Posted by: navy fed ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:17PM

smile :D

Attachments:
navyfed1.jpg
navyfed2.jpg

Posted by: ffx slug ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:20PM

Who needs a fight with some tailgater. I just try to move over and let them pass. Yeah I know a wimp thing to do but people have issues you have no idea what this guys mental state is.

Posted by: KMS-7277 ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:33PM

Attachments:
KMS-7277.jpg

Posted by: brad s ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:33PM

My ex would drive like this guy tailgating everyone. For her driving was a race. She would weave in and out of the lanes and tailgate anyone not doing at least 10mph over the limit. She would bitch at me for not doing the same. The people she passed would show up next to us at the next traffic signal anyway.

Posted by: Shocked Fairfax Mom ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:34PM

I hope this nutcase looses his job at Navy Federal Credit Union. They have a Code of Ethics for employees. I will be sure to contact administration Monday with his bizarre behavior.

Posted by: from the back ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:39PM

He takes it in the back @ 0:35 seconds.

Attachments:
backside.jpg

Date: July 15, 2012 12:54PM

its funny that ppl want road rager to lose his job cause of this. yes a misdemeanor assualt charge is in order but to lose his source of income over this when it has NOT A THING to do with his work performance or behviour? thats ludicrious............

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:58PM

If that's an Element S/C, I had a little run-in with him yesterday, too. Same color.

Posted by: E Lye ()
Date: July 15, 2012 01:03PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> thats ludicrious............

Yes it is............

220px-Ludacris_2008.jpg

Posted by: meh ()

I wonder how either of these guys would be approached by the police.

They both are driving recklessly aren't they?

I feel like the NFCU worker is more at fault here, even if the guy with the camera is annoying or douchey.

Funny vid anyways.

Posted by: jhey ()

Shocked Fairfax Mom Wrote:
> I hope this nutcase looses his job at Navy Federal
> Credit Union. They have a Code of Ethics for
> employees. I will be sure to contact
> administration Monday with his bizarre behavior.

Hell, why wait to tell his employers tomorrow, when you can tell the world today?

https://twitter.com/navyfederal
http://www.facebook.com/NavyFederal
http://www.yelp.com/biz/navy-federal-credit-union-merrifield

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!

Posted by: jpggr ()
Date: July 15, 2012 01:27PM

Attachments:
chuch takes things into his own hands.jpg

Date: July 15, 2012 01:50PM

@Gordon

I don't have any idea what happened before the guy started rolling tape on his video camera. One thing's for sure you can't pass someone on an exit ramp from the Beltway which the other fellow seems to be attempting.

As for taking video you can legally take photos/video of anything you want to from a public street. That's completely legal.

Assault on the other hand is definitely illegal.

But that said, I cannot take sides as we don't know the whole story. We don't know what happened to get Navy Federal guy so mad.

This is the description from the video:

"This occurred in Fairfax County Virginia. A federal security gaurd was tailgating and when the opportunity came there was an assault. As always there is two sides to every story and I'm sure there is, but assault is assault!"

description from Liveleak:

"This Security guy, driving his work vehicle, likes to tailgate. But he does not like the video camera on him! Watch at the end - video still rolling - as he assaults me and tries several times to get into my car. When the police came to get the report, I was bullied and accused of being just as guilty as the other guy? Say what? Oh, that's right, I'm supposed to pull over to the shoulder of the road the next time - according to the officer! Now that sounds like a great plan! Sure there's more to the story, but, assault is assault!"

link to liveleak (same video different site)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=332_1342302924

apparently police were called but felt that the videographer was just as guilty as Navy Fed Guy.

Date: July 15, 2012 01:52PM

Forgot to add, just because the guy has a Navy Federal shirt doesn't mean he works for them. Maybe he's a customer, or a family member works for them, or he used to work for them.

As for me, I wouldn't be trying to get him fired, it's just not my style.

Date: July 15, 2012 01:57PM

Just realized something...

the video on LiveLeak is different, it's longer. The YouTube version cuts off when he says "I don't fuckin' think so motherfucker!"

The Liveleak one goes on for longer and you can hear the car door open and get slammed shut twice.

Date: July 15, 2012 01:59PM

See if this works, this should be the longer version:

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 15, 2012 02:19PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @ OP - you are right - this is VERY problematic of
> how many ENTITLED FUCKS are in Fairfax County -
> just look at the video.
>
> Here we see some asswipe who wants to pass? And
> what does the driver in front do? Pull over to
> let asswipe pass? No. They whip out a video
> camera to show how much of a BIGGER ASSHOLE THEY
> CAN BE TO THE ASSHOLE BEHIND THEM!!!

The entitled asshole is the piece of shit who thinks he owns the road and can intimidate other drivers to move out of his way. We obviously know what sort of driver you are now.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2012 02:20PM by ThePackLeader.

Posted by: Both knuckleheads ()
Date: July 15, 2012 02:46PM

Kingstowne Wrote:
> @Gordon
>
> I don't have any idea what happened before the guy
> started rolling tape on his video camera. One
> thing's for sure you can't pass someone on an exit
> ramp from the Beltway which the other fellow seems
> to be attempting.

The key part that you don't see here is what happened before he started the video given that there already was a conflict.

I go through that exact same drive every day. Coming from the light at Gallows turning onto 50 you have several points for contention. First in getting your lane at that light. There are two both turning and they tend to be contested given where they put you at the ramp to 50. Then you have the ramp itself which has the dump into it from 50 in the opposite direction, as well as narrowing to a single lane where somebody has to give way.

Looks like they were jockeying on the ramp already by the time the guy got the video going so the original 'incident' must have happened prior to fighting for the merge.

Posted by: peaceful driver. ()
Date: July 15, 2012 02:48PM

This guy is fucked.

Serves the bastard right.

Posted by: Granny ()
Date: July 15, 2012 02:55PM

You young-ins are whining like a bunch of adolescent school girls. Grow a set of testicles and get the fuck out of my way or I beat you with my purse.
The nice gentleman was right to punch that immature kid with the camera.
When I have to get home to watch my shows or use the restroom ,then I'm in a bit of a hurry.And do you know how many medical appointments we have?
Why don't you scurry on home and masturbate.
You will feel much better.

Love and kisses,
Granny

Date: July 15, 2012 02:59PM

The asshole with the camera deserved whatever beating he got.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: MangoMan ()
Date: July 15, 2012 04:27PM

lol the fag that got out of his car to assualt another man and destroy his property is the one in the wrong. If anything he will be charged and the driver with the camera wont have anything happen to him. It is not illegal to video tape someone while driving.

bottom line ppl : NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING CAR!!!! IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!
Date: July 15, 2012 04:48PM

@mango - the FUCK it isnt!! It sure as SHIT is illegal to be driving and video caming out the window at the same time- you are SUPPOSED TO BE DRIVING NOT FILMING!!! Asshole needs to get a damn dash cam

@pack - never said what asshole #1 is right - What I AM saying is that when confronted with an asshole, being a bigger asshole about it.................well that's just stupid as shit.
both are acting entitled - but Asshole #2 has kicked it up a notch higher since he has chosen to , in case you havent noticed, when confronted with an asshole, MULTITASK!
Fuckwad is holding a video cam out the car while DRIVING DOWN THE FUCKING ARLINGTON BOULEVARD!!!!!!
As bad as asshole#1 is, asshole #2 is a COMPLETE DICKHEAD for CHOOSING to egg asshole on AS WELL AS drive recklessly himself (reckless cause you aint supposed to be filming while driving)

@Kingstowne - it's pretty obvious that both drivers are assholes, just like the cops said. The video kinda tells it all. And without an actual collision having taken place, I cant see how anybody would be charged for anything in particular...............

edit: and if you notice - the cops have already seen this and:

Date: July 15, 2012 01:50PM
apparently police were called but felt that the videographer was just as guilty as Navy Fed Guy.

so yeah - if everyone just focuses on THEIR OWN DRIVING and simply let the assholes by you, then we'd cut down on like prolly most of the road rage.

Cause look at all this bullshit, drama, and waste of time, $$$$$, and resources. Cops having to come out all cause two grown men couldnt figure out how to drive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2012 04:57PM by Gordon Blvd.

Re: bottom line ppl : NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING CAR!!!! IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!
Posted by: toe jam driver ()
Date: July 15, 2012 05:05PM

Yeah both those guys were acting like the selfish northern Virginia assfucks that they are. Immaturity and selfishness at its best.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 15, 2012 05:15PM

MangoMan Wrote:
> It is not illegal to video tape someone
> while driving.

It is if you are a "distracted driver", which this asshole certainly was. I'm sure it wasn't easy for this dipshit to drive his car while trying to hold his phone outside the window.

Both of these asshats are menaces on our highways. While they're in their little pissing contest, they're endangering not only themselves (who cares) but other drivers and pedestrians. This time it ended up in an altercation, but it could have ended up being something much more serious.

Calm the fuck down when you are driving. If you have anger issues, learn how to box or take karate and beat the hell out of something or someone to get your anger issues out -- just don't fuck up everyone else's commute.

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: July 15, 2012 05:43PM

I see two knuckleheads. Although the one that jumped out of his car appears to be more of one, still driving around with a camera and trying to tick the guy off, not so cool.

On a side note, I don't necessarily think the guy should be canned for what is only a misdemeanor charge if it has been placed. I dunno. And for all we know he could just be wearing that company's shirt, or even if he does work there, well we all have shitty days. JMHO.

Posted by: F-this area ()
Date: July 15, 2012 06:36PM

That cock sucker with the nfcu shirt would have been shot dead, the dumb fucker egging him on deserves a good ol' fashion ass kicking...I hate this fucking area.

Posted by: Granny again ()
Date: July 15, 2012 07:19PM

Sounds like a little forum rage here.

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: July 15, 2012 07:30PM

Getting out of your car in traffic and approaching someone else's car in anger is a good way to get yourself shot. It happens ALL THE TIME. And guess what it looks like when you do get shot? It looks like you were an aggressive nut who might have deserved to get shot.

Best to just back off and cool off and let the asshole move along.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 15, 2012 07:32PM

trogdor! Wrote:
> Best to just back off and cool off and let the
> asshole move along.

+1

Why does everything have to be a dick measuring contest? Are people really that dissatisfied with their lives?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2012 07:32PM by MrMephisto.

Posted by: Zimmermzn ()
Date: July 15, 2012 07:32PM

Better not try that in Florida!

Posted by: InTheKnow ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:46PM

The NFCU guy is David Lay and...ready for this... he's NFCU's Security! Oh and because he's part of the good-ol-boys group in security, can you believe he's even back to work with no repercussions!

Posted by: Homegland Security ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:50PM

Northwest Federal Credit Union employees would never pull an asshole stunt like that.

Posted by: NAWT ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:51PM

Give him a break - Somebody was late on a car payment.

Posted by: idntthnksomfer ()
Date: July 16, 2012 12:54AM

hes got an enlisted DoD sticker on his car too.

Date: July 16, 2012 07:14AM

InTheKnow Wrote:
> The NFCU guy is David Lay and...ready for this...
> he's NFCU's Security! Oh and because he's part of
> the good-ol-boys group in security, can you
> believe he's even back to work with no
>

Maybe NFCU looked into this and came to the conclusion that the asshole with the camera swerving all over the road and egging him on deserved a punch in the face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: July 16, 2012 08:26AM

heh

Posted by: Rage! ()
Date: July 16, 2012 09:28AM

Asshole ex-MP?

Posted by: Suburban Driving ()
Date: July 16, 2012 10:20AM

"If that's an Element S/C, I had a little run-in with him yesterday, too. Same color."

Details?

It would be funny...and disturbing...if it were the same guy...

Posted by: FBO ()
Date: July 16, 2012 01:38PM

That is exactly how you get shot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: July 16, 2012 01:44PM

FBO Wrote:
> That is exactly how you get shot.

It is, but there is way more than enough evidence in the video that the video-taker was "part of the problem" and therefore wouldn't be able to use self-defense as justification for shooting NFCU-guy from inside the car in Virginia.

Actually after reading what I wrote, I don't know which person you are referring to. Both were doing things that could get them shot.

Posted by: FBO ()
Date: July 16, 2012 01:50PM

^^ Exactly. Either one of those bozos could have been shot in an incident like that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: Southern aristicrat ()
Date: July 16, 2012 01:53PM

Both of them boys are sissys.Look at them there cars they drivin. If i had that camera Id be home takin pictures of my sistas girlfriends.and postin them. One is real cute and when you turn the camera on shes gets feeling real funny and things get real hot. on down to woodbridge nex time and maybe we can borrow the camera

Posted by: asshole driver ()
Date: April 28, 2014 11:56PM

+1

Posted by: Big dog ()
Date: April 30, 2014 05:25AM

What happened before dumb ass 1 pulled out his phone and started video taping. They both deserve a reckless driving ticket and then make them share a cab to work.

Posted by: Mohammed ()
Date: May 06, 2014 09:17AM

Kingstowne Wrote:
> As soon as I saw the title on Liveleak I thought
> to myself "bet it happened here" and sure enough
> it did: intersection of 50 and Prosperity Ave.
>
> No idea what the back story is since it didn't
> happen to me. Pretty emblematic of the way people
> drive around here though.
>
> I went and found the original video from Youtube:
>
> src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zcjAAa_Bhf0"
> frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Posted by: NOTHING TO DO ()
Date: May 06, 2014 12:43PM

THIS HAS NOTHUNG TO DO WITH FAIRFAX CITY

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.