HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
All this talk of MS-13 and I never seen them around
Posted by: Jnnnnnnll ()
Date: May 18, 2012 02:57PM

Where do they congregate? At 711? All I see are day laborers. I hardly ever see vato looking gang bangers and hoodrats. Were they all locked up and deported or was it just media hype the entire time?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All this talk of MS-13 and I never seen them around
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 18, 2012 05:45PM

ok............I'll bite. PLEASE tell us what an MS-13 member looks like, Jnnnnnnll. Since, you know, you've NEVER seen one I reckon you know what one would look like right? ROFLMAO

Posted by: Husk ()
Date: May 18, 2012 05:47PM

You don't need to look at a class of something in person to know what it is. There's plenty of academic literature, documentaries containing interviews of gang members, etc.

Posted by: r u the stat guy ()
Date: May 18, 2012 06:19PM

building up ur stat sheets

Posted by: iknowsomw ()
Date: May 19, 2012 12:04AM

I had a neighbor that was ms13. He was a low level punk but just got busted for human trafficican, he will see at least 25 in the fed.

Posted by: Obiwanturd ()
Date: May 20, 2012 08:27AM

That's the troubling thing with the Central American gangs, most of these guys actually work during the day. I've had work done at my home by painters and one of them had MS tattoos. Without going into detail, he was still very much "in the life" and an active member. Same goes for the White supremacist types. Generally, the rest of the gangs sit around all day, they're easier to spot.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 20, 2012 04:27PM

Lol, oh the good 'ol days. I was driving by Ferndale Ave. in Herndon at 1 AM while dropping some friends off back in 2003, and we came across a horde of them strolling down the street as they came back from a meeting (I'd estimate they numbered at least 20-30). They used to always get their asses kicked at every turn, though, by every other gang. I never once heard of MS winning a fight, except when they maybe jumped some guy when he was by himself, and they had a dozen or more of their fellow midget members around. We used to actually stand around in their own neighborhood and make fun of them, and when one of them pulled a knife on my friend we spent the rest of the evening looking for the POS. Some crazy chick who ran a crew of theirs hit on me and some friends, and she ended up with a crush on one of my friends (We stayed cool with her, but nothing else).

I knew of a Crip who they attempted to jump behind a 7-11 years ago, and he stabbed a few of them in the process. Somehow the true victim ended up going to jail, all because the little bitches who initiated it cried like they were the victims.

In 2005 I heard most of them were locked up, and 18th St. had taken over. Who know what's up now, though? They all need to be deported and kept out of the country for good.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2012 04:32PM by ThePackLeader.

Posted by: Blam ()
Date: May 21, 2012 02:09PM

They maintain their more outwardly/violent tactics in Montgomery County and I guess PG County.

They keep kinda low here in fairfax and deal mostly in prostitution and some drugs.

Can't really be too open here, you'd stand out too much.. even they know this.

--------------------------------------
DAMN!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 21, 2012 02:49PM

like I said, OP - you prolly see them all the time, but never now it................

Posted by: SILENT ()
Date: December 12, 2013 12:24AM

Honestly, they are around everywhere. I mean I will admit I have met a fair amount of them. I didn't mean to meet them on purpose, but I still ran into them. They are "regular" people. The conversations I had with some of them were normal. However, I haven't seem them around since. Also, I met them around 2011. So, they are probably long gone.

Posted by: worked with a guy ()
Date: December 12, 2013 01:01AM

I worked with a guy who was MS. Nice guy all and all, he still stops in and visits on occasion. As others have said, they aren't going out of their way to expose themselves, especially if they have a regular job.

I wore a Mats Sundin(Toronto Maple Leafs, white with a big, blue 13 on the back)jersey to work once when he was there and when he saw me he was adamant about how nice he thought it was. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until a few hours later and it weirded me out a bit.

Posted by: BOLO3 ()
Date: December 12, 2013 07:34AM

This dude was MS13 and lived in Franconia. He has the typical look.Also they were blue the identify with the crips.

18680758_SA.jpg
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/18680758/ms-13-gang-leader-rances-amaya-gets-50-years-for-sex-trafficking#axzz2nGOKbbkh

Posted by: beenthere ()
Date: December 12, 2013 08:48AM

If you want to see MS-13? Just take a walk around the bike paths in Herndon/Reston area. They will find YOU!

Posted by: Media Hype ()
Date: December 12, 2013 09:21AM

Media hype.. that is all it ever was. I think they were big in the 80's and they are still influential in the Los Angeles as far as "street presence"..here in thge DMV they exist, but its not hanging out on the streets and robbing people. I think now, like the Mob did, they are getting into more business types of settings, staffing construction sites with cheap labor, smuggling people in and out of the country, and so forth.

Also they usually only victimize other central Americans.

I have run accross a few of the guys and unlike what the media might say, most of them are stoners who sell weed to their friends, work odd jobs and hang out at the same clubs / bars as their other coparts.

I would be more concerned with your average DC public high school student than I would be with MS13

Posted by: M.S.14 ()
Date: December 12, 2013 09:25AM

Just drive your 1991 Camry up and down Edsall Road on any Fri or Sat night after midnight...You'll see hordes of them. Bring your machete.

Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: December 12, 2013 09:26AM

You fool. They don't wear blue to identify with the crips. The Salvadoran flag is blue and white hence their colors are blue and white. Also Surenos (any hispanic gang in Southern California) all have some sort of blue in thier colors and all most all of them are subbordinate to "La eMe" or the Mexican Mafia , who are cartel guys, shot callers for street gang business, prison gang business and so forth. The Hispanic gangs in Northern California (really anywhere North of Oxnard) wear Red to indicate they are "Nortenos" or Northern Calironia Mexicans.

As a rule NO hispanic gangs identify, answer to , kiss ass to, or otherwise hang out with ANY black gangs on the streets and esp not in prison. Crips are a black gang. There are off shoots of Crips and bloods around the country but the real dudes are in California. They are black gangs....you will find the occasional white or hispanic that happened to grow up in their area and is a part of that mess, but pretty much they are only for black members.

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: December 12, 2013 09:34AM

Are street gangs from different geographic regions really different? Are West Coast gangs different from Midwest Gangs? Are East Coast gangs different from Southern gangs? The answer is they are all the same with a few "twists of lemon."

I worked gangs in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Prince George's County, Md., in my 40-year law enforcement career. While serving in Prince George's County, I saw, interviewed, and locked up gang members from the West Coast and the Midwest. Their purpose was to recruit local East Coast gangs into their national structure. Homegrown street gangs in Washington, D.C., Baltimore, or Landover, Md., were just as dangerous as the Pasadena Denver Lane Bloods who migrated to Baltimore, Md., and set up a lucrative drug trade.

More here:

http://www.policemag.com/blog/gangs/story/2012/03/east-coast-gangs.aspx

Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: December 12, 2013 09:45AM

Officer I agree with you for the most part. Also, you would agree that your average turd scuffling around the street in Baltimore is just as bad ass and dangerous if not more so than one hanging out in LA. Something about the weather out there, even their gang bangers smile more lol.

Also some of the most dangerous gangsters are the young one's out trying to prove how tough they are. They are the one's snatching purses and beating innocent people in my experience. The more established gangsters, who are usually in their 30's tend to only do things that make them money, not as many petty assaults and grafiti and hanging out being seen.

I will say the only exception to your statemtn would be, the East Coast black gangs are too loosely organized and messy. In LA blacks are much more scarce than they are in Baltimore or DC, thus forcing them to stick together out of necessity. Where as, here in the inner cities they are the majority and tend to roll in smaller cliques or crews based on blocks.

Posted by: infowars are real ()
Date: December 12, 2013 09:47AM

Very good article. PLEASE READ

Tracking El Salvador’s Mara Salvatrucha in Washington DC

http://www.insightcrime.org/investigations/tracking-el-salvadors-mara-salvatrucha-in-washington-dc

Mara_Influence_in_Washington2.jpg

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: December 12, 2013 09:48AM

file.php?2,file=133753,filename=1c8da63e

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2015 08:21AM by WingNut.

Posted by: dodger hats are a give away. ()
Date: December 12, 2013 09:50AM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gangs don't dress like this anymore-
>
> src="http://www.planetchocko.com/wp-content/upload
> s/2012/12/80-Blocks-From-Tiffanys-006.jpg">
>
>
> I would bet also that MS13 has some rule about
> wearing too much blue in public, kind of like the
> bike clubs who rarely wear their colors.
>
> I see gangbangers at pollo joints every once in a
> while, you can tell by the tats and sometimes the
> Georgetown or Tarheel colors, worn by guys who
> couldn't find either school on a map.
>
> src="http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploa
> ds/2011/02/uncwp4sm.jpg">
>
>
> src="http://methodmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/
> 2010/03/georgetown_hoyas300x180.jpg">

Lots and lots of LA Dodger hats.

Posted by: like ()
Date: December 12, 2013 10:10AM

Like somebody said, gangbangers victimize each other, not the public at large.

If they went out to Great Falls and started attacking pretty blonde MILFS and their pretty blonde kids, there would be HELL to pay. Law enforcement would be on them like stink on shit. They're smart enough to know this.

Posted by: Snoop Blog ()
Date: December 12, 2013 03:56PM

That and its not like these guys just sit around planning ways to maim and hurt innocent people like the media would have you think. If there is not money involved then its a waste of time. That is what true gangsters are about.

Some "urban" youth sitting around hating on whitey and getting high, are dangerous as early as 14-15 y/o's but they are a far cry from organized gangs. Most organized gangs have laws and rules and believe it or not, just like the Mafia, usually attempt at all costs to avoid F@cking with citizens or non affiliated people.

90% of the time, when a gang hits someone its because that someone was somewhere they didn't belong and doing something they should not have been doing. Owing money for drugs, booty, stolen goods, stealing from the gang etc. Most of the time they are damaging other felonious types.

Posted by: trafficthathuman ()
Date: December 12, 2013 07:35PM

Snoop Blog Wrote:
> That and its not like these guys just sit around
> planning ways to maim and hurt innocent people
> like the media would have you think. If there is
> not money involved then its a waste of time. That
> is what true gangsters are about.
>
> Some "urban" youth sitting around hating on whitey
> and getting high, are dangerous as early as 14-15
> y/o's but they are a far cry from organized gangs.
> Most organized gangs have laws and rules and
> believe it or not, just like the Mafia, usually
> attempt at all costs to avoid F@cking with
> citizens or non affiliated people.
>
> 90% of the time, when a gang hits someone its
> because that someone was somewhere they didn't
> belong and doing something they should not have
> been doing. Owing money for drugs, booty, stolen
> goods, stealing from the gang etc. Most of the
> time they are damaging other felonious types.

Or rape, lots and lots of rape. MS-13 are notorious human traffickers.

Posted by: FusilliJerry ()
Date: December 12, 2013 08:04PM

Over the summer, my neighborhood had a lot of thefts out of unlocked cars behind townhouses and single family homes. They went through my truck but I don't keep anything in it. Neighbors had wallets, purses, and iPads stolen.

The police called my next door neighbor because they found here purse during a bust of a bunch of MS13 members in PWC in the Manassas area. They had here come down for some arraignments for 3 or 4 of them and wnated her to come down fo a couple more at some point. The m.o. is to drive out to a nice neighborhood and rifle through unlocked vehicles. They did steal a BMW out fo the neighborhood and did $7,500 damage to it.

Posted by: epnh3 ()
Date: December 12, 2013 08:33PM

Gangsters don't prey on citizens for fun. It's like a brotherhood to look out for each other. Illegal activities are part of the game. The goal is to make money though and not to kill/hurt. That is a side effect.

Posted by: The Mike O'Meara Show ()
Date: December 12, 2013 08:42PM

Officer Friendly Wrote:
> Are street gangs from different geographic regions
> really different? Are West Coast gangs different
> from Midwest Gangs? Are East Coast gangs different
> from Southern gangs? The answer is they are all
> the same with a few "twists of lemon."
>
> I worked gangs in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Prince
> George's County, Md., in my 40-year law
> enforcement career. While serving in Prince
> George's County, I saw, interviewed, and locked up
> gang members from the West Coast and the Midwest.
> Their purpose was to recruit local East Coast
> gangs into their national structure. Homegrown
> street gangs in Washington, D.C., Baltimore, or
> Landover, Md., were just as dangerous as the
> Pasadena Denver Lane Bloods who migrated to
> Baltimore, Md., and set up a lucrative drug
> trade.
>
> More here:
>
> http://www.policemag.com/blog/gangs/story/2012/03/
> east-coast-gangs.aspx

No, you didn't do any of that shit. You're a fag and probably a child molester. You've NEVER been a cop.

Posted by: I will fucking rape a Spic ()
Date: December 12, 2013 08:46PM

FusilliJerry Wrote:
> Over the summer, my neighborhood had a lot of
> thefts out of unlocked cars behind townhouses and
> single family homes. They went through my truck
> but I don't keep anything in it. Neighbors had
> wallets, purses, and iPads stolen.
>
> The police called my next door neighbor because
> they found here purse during a bust of a bunch of
> MS13 members in PWC in the Manassas area. They
> had here come down for some arraignments for 3 or
> 4 of them and wnated her to come down fo a couple
> more at some point. The m.o. is to drive out to a
> nice neighborhood and rifle through unlocked
> vehicles. They did steal a BMW out fo the
> neighborhood and did $7,500 damage to it.

No one ever stole a Claymore out of my car. Ooops!

Posted by: Snoop Blog ()
Date: December 13, 2013 09:18AM

You see about that gang rap e thing and human trafficking thing....getting into this country illegally is what we like to call, well...a CRIME. People who pay trafickers, coyotes, and other criminal org's to get them over the border are surrounding themselves with bad characters. a Female steps into the criminal underworld as an illegal with little money and no rights and yeah she might get assaulted, she might pay her debt with something other than cash to a man who is just as uneducated and savage as her family she left in Juarez....but don't worry once she gets here she can have you Mr. American Joe, pay for her kids and her schooling don't worry it evens out.

Back to somoene's point though, they are, like usual , victimizing their own people 90% of the time. You don't see a rash of MS-13 members gang assaulting white HS girls now do you?

Posted by: its only ()
Date: December 15, 2013 08:32AM

Its only a 'crime' when you think it hits you in the pockets. Jaywalking, driving fast, and other everyday things you probably do break the law. its only when america lets in too many people from 1 country that there are problems or conflict. Usually 'mr american joe' foots the bills for his foreign asian wife who is scamming him cause i dont see latinas doing that they are happy with their own men. As for the gang america gave asylum to too many salvadorans who later had identity issues and culture shock threats from mex gangs then they created ms13 for defense from mex gangs.

Posted by: Snoop Blawg ()
Date: December 16, 2013 11:17AM

@ Its Only - You are right for the most part, but MS-13 forming to defend against Mexican gangs doesn't excuse them. It's the same as the Aryan Brotherhood was formed to defend white inmates against black and Mexican gangs a long time ago, but grew into a super power that was far more dangerous on a national level than any of their enemies.

To me there is ignorance on both sides of this conflict.

To the closed minded super conservative: Most latinos who are in the United States do work very hard and are for the most part are law abiding people. The majority of latinos in reality have nothing to do with gangs or illegal trafficking. The next time you waddle your fat ass into fast food resteraunt staffed by lazy american teens, you'll be missing Jose there who is happy to get you some kind of customer service quickly and usually with a smile, even if he cannot speak your language.

To the Uber liberal open border people: I want to remind you that while you reside in your gated community in Northern VA, MD, and in exclusive little pockets all over the USA (you know who you are) You have to remember that not all of these immigrants are nice, happy hard workers. There are people who have grown up in poverty far below what your welfare recipients get in the USA and have no qualms with taking what the want, by force if necessary. There are people who would literally cut your throat (beheading is quite popular in Juarez now..) without a second thought for that nice wife you have, that nice new green car you drive, that wonderful private shool your kids attend. Keep that in mind when you are talking about level playing fields and all of us getting along in harmony.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.