HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Driver Injured After Teen Throws Rock at Car
Posted by: McGruff - The Crime Dog! ()
Date: May 12, 2012 09:35AM

Driver Injured After Teen Throws Rock at Car
Woman was hit in the head, hospitalized in April 27 incident.
By Karen Goff
May 5, 2012
http://reston.patch.com/articles/driver-injured-after-teen-throws-rock-at-car

A woman was injured on April 27 when someone threw a rock through the windshield of her car as she drove on Wiehle Avenue, Fairfax County Police said.

The women, who police did not identify, was driving east on Wiehle near Fairfax County Parkway about 1:45 p.m. when a teenager threw the rock, striking her in the head, police said.

The woman was taken to Reston Hospital Center with non lifethreatening injuries. The suspect fled.

Police helicopter and K-9 units responded, but the suspect was not apprehended.

Other crime news:

UNLAWFUL ENTRY, 1700 block of Clubhouse Road, 4/30/12, 1:30 a.m. Officers responded for an alarm. Three individuals were seen leaving the property. Alexander Little, 20, Cameron McPhie, 20, and Andrew Molina, 21, all of Reston, were charged with unlawful entry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Driver Injured After Teen Throws Rock at Car
Posted by: Helicopter ()
Date: May 12, 2012 01:15PM

A kid threw a rock at a lady. The police responded with a helicopter. Fairfax County is shit.

Posted by: gallup ()
Date: May 12, 2012 01:20PM

Helicopter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A kid threw a rock at a lady. The police responded
> with a helicopter. Fairfax County is shit.

be thankful they didnt activate a swat team

Posted by: sky king ()
Date: May 12, 2012 01:22PM

Happened at 1:45 om on Wiehle and the Parkway. Must be thousands of people milling around that area with the stores and homes. I wonder what good a helicopter would do them.

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: May 12, 2012 01:30PM

The subject is looking at charges of attempted murder if apprehended due to the circumstances....just a matter of time before someone tells on them

Posted by: deputy fife ()
Date: May 12, 2012 01:33PM

Is there a reward, I have a suspect in mind
Attachments:
tumblr_lemaqjP0Oe1qa750u.jpg

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: May 12, 2012 03:44PM

If no suspect was detained, how was it determined that the perp is a 'teenager'?

Posted by: madisonguy ()
Date: May 12, 2012 05:40PM

they aint never gonna find him and its prob going to happen again....yea...you guys mad.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 12, 2012 05:54PM

Around that time-frame someone I know saw a group of teens throwing garbage into the roadway on Wiehle Ave. They didn't see the rock throwing incident, but it's sort of logical that it was the same group of assholes behind it. It's pretty uncommon there, that's for sure.

I think the craziest thing I've come across around here was some dumbass vato tossing firecrackers onto Herndon Parkway before. He tried to light one to throw in front of me, but I could hear his lighter not working as I drove on by, lol.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: O. Wright ()
Date: May 12, 2012 07:46PM

It's too bad there isn't some form of pilotless aircraft that could be kept aloft for hours on end with an eye in the sky watching out for such things...

Posted by: Lamont Sanford jr. ()
Date: May 13, 2012 01:59AM

I seem to recall about a decade or so back they had problems in north carolina with kids throwing rocks from bridges going over route 95

I think a couple from reston had a huge rock land on the windshield with i think the wife getting severely injured while traveling on route 95

don't think they ever caught the miscreants. think they did put up high fencing on a lot of bridges along route 95

ernest?

Posted by: felonious ()
Date: May 13, 2012 02:22AM

They mobilized those resources b/c throwing an object, or missile, at an occupied vehicle is a felony. Not to mention destruction of property, and the possibility of malicious wounding. So think about that next time u shit on the stuff we all bought for them to actually use.

Posted by: Idiot ()
Date: May 13, 2012 05:28AM

Helicopter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A kid threw a rock at a lady. The police responded
> with a helicopter. Fairfax County is shit.

It was a bolder sized "rock" through her windshield. She could have died. This has happened before and the victims have been blinded or killed. Not to mention their car could have swerved and hit mny other cars causing multiple deaths as well. If this wwas someone you know, say your mother or sister or maybe even you, you might like a heliocopter out as well.

Posted by: Blue Thunder ()
Date: May 13, 2012 06:58AM

Mobilize Fairfax 1!!!!
Attachments:
helico-15.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.