HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Craddock... Denied
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 08, 2005 11:39PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Craddock... Denied
Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: November 09, 2005 10:32AM

un fucking acceptable

Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 09, 2005 12:08PM

Apparently I'm one of only 482 people that voted for Eby. Sigh..

Date: November 09, 2005 01:04PM

why is it unacceptable? Believe me when I say Chris is Hitler.

Posted by: Reston Impregnation ()
Date: November 09, 2005 02:30PM

...come on, he's not hitler. That's a little harsh.
He's more like a Klan-leader.

Date: November 09, 2005 08:47PM

Yeah, you know, I thought about it and Hitler was "far-left" as were all Nazis.

Craddy (that's what we called him in HS) is definitely "far-right".

The problem is most Klansmen, historically, came from areas where Democrats ruled and were Dems themselves. But that was the days when Dems were a lot different than they are now.

Posted by: Bill Wood ()
Date: November 09, 2005 08:58PM

Ben, Thank You for voting for Chuck Eby. There is a story about Chuck at www.lpva.com I hope you check it out.

Bill

Posted by: TheTruth ()
Date: November 09, 2005 09:04PM

The fact of the matter is Chris could have been one of the best delegates we have had in a while. However, Northern Virginia is turning into a liberal shit hole and we all know it.

Date: November 09, 2005 09:13PM

Chris Craddock is a tool. Anyone who thinks otherwise has never met him and believes anything they read....or they met him and they were drunk or stoned, apparently those kind of people flock to be around him. He's a sheep and would have been a puppet, without ever actually doing anything to help us, always doing whatever he could to get ahead in the Repub party. He would never voice the kind of opposition we need. At least Caputo, even if he can neve cut through the gridlock, can realistically voice opposition on our behalf.

Best we would have had in a while? Good lord. Getcha head outcha ass.

Posted by: ยง ()
Date: November 10, 2005 11:11AM

TheTruth should face the truth. Go to the armpit towns of Virginia where the GOP vote and the uneducated reside. You'll feel more at home.

Posted by: TheTruth ()
Date: November 11, 2005 11:48PM

Ya, you are right i was stoned or drunk when i met him.... you should think, before making dumb comments...I grew up with him and support all of his beliefs...cause he isnt living in a liberal dream world, we cant complain and hug trees all day and still be useful in politics

Date: November 12, 2005 02:24PM

Yeah, he's living in a conservative fantasy, where you can control unharmful behavior you find unacceptable and ridicule those who are different than you just because your mind is too closed listen to reason...

You need to think before you make dumb comments, thetruth. If you're friends with him then you know "the truth", that he's a lying imbecile, a racist, and a homophobe. And he would have been "nothing" for the 67th district accept a placeholder puppet bitch. He had no ideas, no clear plan of execution for the few things he said he wanted to do (none of which constituted "ideas", because somebody else thought of all of them).

The defeat of Craddock has redeemed to some small degree my faith in our electorate, you tool. It means people who try to lie their way through an ego-building exercise (anyone who knows Craddy knows he does it ALL for ego) will be defeated by a public that doesn't wear the eyewear Craddy desires (horse blinders, he makes his wife wear them during sex so she won't see the plaguemarks all over his body).

If you came here to defend Craddy you came to the wrong place. He's firmly disliked here. You're not the only one who "knows the man", if you want to call that poser a man.

Thank you and good day.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 12, 2005 02:27PM

TheTruth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ya, you are right i was stoned or drunk when i met
> him.... you should think, before making dumb
> comments...I grew up with him and support all of
> his beliefs...cause he isnt living in a liberal
> dream world, we cant complain and hug trees all
> day and still be useful in politics

It looks like "TheTruth" would have benefited from the liberal agenda of increasing spending on education. Punctuation consists of much more than the occasional comma and ellipsis.

I apologize in advance for being the one to create the obligatory grammar post. Now if you will excuse me, I must get back to hugging trees.

Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: November 12, 2005 02:29PM

Chris Craddock is a child-molesting homo, and "thetruth" holds down the children while he does it.

Posted by: thinkin ()
Date: November 12, 2005 08:30PM

Powerful comments, RESton. I think you nailed it. Maybe that's why he hasn't had a real job -- he'd rather pontificate to teenagers as a way to feed his ego. (Can a fundamenalist pontificate? hmmmm)

Posted by: thetruth ()
Date: November 15, 2005 08:31AM

let me guess Bush a bad president to?

Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 15, 2005 10:50AM

thetruth Wrote:
> let me guess Bush a bad president to?

Bingo. Good guess.

Posted by: ConcernedOnlooker ()
Date: November 15, 2005 11:45AM

On election day, this little assclown was at my voting center (Waples Mill). Man he looks even more like a homo IRL than in the pamplets showcasing his whitetrash family. He's short, ugly, has bad hair, and looks like the little red headed stepchild who got hit too much as a kid. Anyone who was planning to vote for him would have been turned off by his antics, begging for votes and having person after person walk by him without even acknowledging him. The look of defeat on his face was priceless.

Date: November 15, 2005 12:04PM

I get to judge Bush a bad president... I voted for him the first time and was giving him every benefit of the doubt... and I mean EVERY... but he's just not even competent to tie his own shoes. I voted for Badnarik the second time in protest.

As for the first vote, I thought his dad was not such a bad pres (I am convinced presidents can do little for the economy), and hoped things would rub off. The only thing that rubbed off was the bad hair.

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 15, 2005 12:10PM

Bush 1 won on the coat-tails of Reagan. Bush 2 won on the notion that you may get one bad bush in your lifetime but the odds of landing 2 bad bushes in your lifetime are outlandish.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:17PM

erik Wrote:
> thetruth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > let me guess Bush a bad president to?
>
>
> Bingo. Good guess.

hating Bush is soooooo last year.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:31PM

Gravis Wrote:
> erik Wrote:
> -----
> > thetruth Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > let me guess Bush a bad president to?
> >
> >
> > Bingo. Good guess.
>
>
> hating Bush is soooooo last year.
>
> unfairfax adaptivetime com
>
> As of 11/15/05 13:44
> My Linux uptime: 65 days, 14 hours, 42 minutes
> Your Windows uptime: pushing two hours

Where have you been?

Posted by: uknowme ()
Date: November 17, 2005 07:28PM

chris craddock is a child-molester.. Theres no doubt about it. Lock up your young boys.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 18, 2005 09:43AM

erik Wrote:
> Where have you been?

the people in the know have moved on to hating google and pledged to "fucking kill them."

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2005 09:46AM by Gravis.

Posted by: Kenny Blankenship ()
Date: November 18, 2005 10:59AM

The tool can't even wrap up a losing campaign. His web site is still up with info pre-election. No note to his supporters, thank you to volunteers, or pledge for the future.

Just a poorly written countdown timer he stole from some other site that didn't even have the proper code to STOP when finished counting down. A quick glance makes it seem like he thinks his campaign still has 10 days to go.

I'm so proud of my fellow 67'iners for rejecting his cool aide.

Kenneth Blankenship

Posted by: uknowme ()
Date: November 18, 2005 03:47PM

That's proposterous. Chris Craddock only touches really little kids that way, he likes it like that. Nobody would ever catch him with an 8 year old. The younger the kid, the smoother the sailing for him and his merry cowboys of prepubescent penile activity.

Posted by: Best in the DMV ()
Date: March 19, 2017 05:49PM

It would not have happened if he promised free fish n chips

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.