HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Combative Man Creates Wild Incident On I-66 (4/19)
Posted by: McGruff - The Crime Dog! ()
Date: April 19, 2012 04:37PM

Combative Man Creates Wild Incident On I-66
Virginia State Police say the man was approached by a state police trooper and an Arlington County police officer on I-66, escaped in one of the police cruisers and fought with numerous different officers before he was contained.
By Dan Telvock
http://centreville.patch.com/articles/combative-man-creates-wild-incident-on-i-66

Virginia State Police (VSP) said a man caused a wild incident on I-66 today when he fought with police, escaped in a police cruiser, and threatened them with a shovel before he eventually was taken into custody.

Corinne Geller, VSP spokeswoman, said the incident happened at 11:58 a.m. when VSP Trooper C.T. Grzelak responded to I-66 for a male pedestrian in the eastbound lanes at the 46-mile marker in Prince William County. At about the same time, an Arlington County Police officer pulled up to the scene to assist and when they both approached the man, he became combative, Geller said.

Geller said the man started banging on the trooper's patrol car and punched the Arlington officer in the face before getting away in the officer's patrol car.

"The trooper then pursued the fleeing suspect," Geller said in a press release. "The pursuit continued off I-66 and onto Route 29 before returning to I-66 headed westbound. At the 47-mile marker in Fairfax County, State Police and Prince William County Police were able to encircle and contain the suspect vehicle and force it onto the shoulder where it finally came to a stop."

Geller said the suspect then ran from the police cruiser, jumped into the bed of a pickup truck that was stopped in the westbound lanes of I-66 while the westbound traffic was stopped because of the incident. She said the man grabbed a shovel and started swinging it at the police before he finally calmed down and dropped the shovel. But he then jumped out of the pickup truck and climbed over a cement wall.

"In the left shoulder of the eastbound lanes of I-66, the male subject still refused to be taken into custody and fought the trooper and sergeant during the course of the apprehension," Geller said. "Both the trooper and sergeant suffered minor injuries."

The man, who has not been identified, was taken to the Prince William County Adult Detention Center and charges are pending. The Arlington County police officer was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Combative Man Creates Wild Incident On I-66 (4/19)
Posted by: wildman ()
Date: April 19, 2012 04:45PM

Cant wait to see his booking photo.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 19, 2012 04:56PM

damn if I cant guess the shade ...............

but Vegas odds can rule out a couple, since:

Tyrone would have shot it out
Jose would have wrecked the car
Achmead would have blown it up

who knows, who knows.....................

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: April 19, 2012 05:11PM

I want to see video of this. Someone must have gotten something with a cell phone or a traffic camera?

Posted by: radioguy ()
Date: April 19, 2012 06:03PM

Aington officer sounds like a real bitch, first he slapped in his mouth, than he lets his cruiser be stolen ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: jason ellis ()
Date: April 19, 2012 06:09PM

fuck yeah, hell yeah, let me tell ya what. RED FUCKING DRAGONS!!!

Posted by: Commuter ()
Date: April 19, 2012 06:16PM

What's an Arlington officer doing in PW county?

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: April 19, 2012 07:25PM

Commuter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's an Arlington officer doing in PW county?

Using county fuel to drive to lunch in Manassas most likely

Posted by: tax $@ work ()
Date: April 19, 2012 08:07PM

<>

He lives there.

Posted by: Zoo Keepah ()
Date: April 19, 2012 08:10PM

Were snakes or other hallucinations observed during this? Did the driver's license say Bleh on it, or whatever the fuck it is.

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: April 19, 2012 08:32PM

Sounds like the work of a 5 day meth binge.

Posted by: Jim Moran ()
Date: April 19, 2012 09:27PM

I'd like to apologize to the entire community for my behavior today. I was a little upset after losing a lot of money gambling. I will try to refrain from the whiskey for at least a couple of days.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: April 19, 2012 09:58PM

radioguy Wrote:
> Aington officer sounds like a real bitch, first he
> slapped in his mouth, than he lets his cruiser be
> stolen ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If the Cop had shot the guy or beaten him up, THEN you'd be screaming about police brutality and how cops are murderers. But if the cop tries to handle the suspect without hurting him and gets punched in the face, THEN you say that he's a "bitch".

Maybe YOU'RE just an asshole.

Posted by: u idiot ()
Date: April 19, 2012 11:51PM

the arlington officer stopped to help the trooper with the disorderly subject who was walking on the shoulder of I66. I also heard the arlington officer had a laceration to his head and suffered a broken wrist during the arrest. The guy could of been shot by police when he grabbed the shovel and started swinging it at them, but they didnt. the guy is lucky he went to the jail and not the morgue.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 20, 2012 12:10AM

Taylor Wrote:
> radioguy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Aington officer sounds like a real bitch, first
> he
> > slapped in his mouth, than he lets his cruiser
> be
> > stolen ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> If the Cop had shot the guy or beaten him up, THEN
> you'd be screaming about police brutality and how
> cops are murderers. But if the cop tries to handle
> the suspect without hurting him and gets punched
> in the face, THEN you say that he's a "bitch".
>
> Maybe YOU'RE just an asshole.

+1

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 20, 2012 12:11AM

u idiot Wrote:
> the arlington officer stopped to help the trooper
> with the disorderly subject who was walking on the
> shoulder of I66. I also heard the arlington
> officer had a laceration to his head and suffered
> a broken wrist during the arrest. The guy could of
> been shot by police when he grabbed the shovel and
> started swinging it at them, but they didnt. the
> guy is lucky he went to the jail and not the
> morgue.

I'm surprised tasers weren't used.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: April 20, 2012 06:18AM

eesh Wrote:
> I'm surprised tasers weren't used.

Then the story would have been shorter.
Attachments:
tase.jpg

Suspect charged after stealing police cruiser, starting chase
Posted by: ***More Info*** ()
Date: April 20, 2012 06:47AM

Suspect charged after stealing police cruiser, starting chase
Thursday - 4/19/2012, 7:03pm ET
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=149&sid=2833746

WASHINGTON - A man who assaulted several officers and took police on a car chase after stealing a police cruiser Thursday is facing a long list of charges.

Virginia State Police Trooper C. T. Grzelak responded to a pedestrian in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 66 in Prince William County. At the same time, an Arlington County Police officer pulled up to assist.

When he was approached by officers, the pedestrian, 37-year-old Dexter Gibson of Herndon, Va., began struggling and banging on the trooper's patrol car.

As the officers attempted to arrest him, Gibson hit the Arlington officer in the face and took off in the officer's cruiser.

The trooper pursued the suspect, with the chase continuing off I-66 and onto Route 29 before returning to I-66 westbound.

At mile marker 47 in Fairfax County, State Police and Prince William County Police were able to surround the Gibson's car and force him onto the shoulder.

After stopping, Gibson ran from the stolen cruiser and jumped into the bed of a pickup truck that was stopped in the westbound lanes of I-66. Police had stopped all traffic due to the car chase.

The suspect then grabbed a shovel from the back of the pickup truck and began swinging at the troopers as they came toward him.

Gibson finally complied with officer's commands to drop the shovel, but then jumped out of the back of the pickup truck and climbed over the cement Jersey wall.

Now in the left shoulder of the eastbound lanes of I-66, Gibson refused to be taken into custody and continued to fight officers.

A trooper and sergeant sustained minor injuries in the course of arresting the suspect.

Prince William County Police officers took Gibson to the Prince William County Adult Detention Center.

He is charged with:

1 count grand larceny
1 count carjacking
1 felony count of eluding police
2 counts of malicious wouding
2 counts of destruction of property
6 counts of felony assault on a police officer

The Arlington County police officer was taken to a nearby hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Re: Suspect charged after stealing police cruiser, starting chase
Date: April 20, 2012 06:50AM

I said I was sorry. Why is everyone making a federal case out of this?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 20, 2012 07:36AM

The cops had a pretty good reason to shoot him when he picked up that shovel.
I wish they did.

DAMMIT NO SUSPECT PIC YET!!!
Date: April 20, 2012 09:00AM

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!

but like Wesley said: Always bet on black LoLz

to those of y'all bitching about the Arlington cop - Taylor's right - y'all are ASSHOLES and prolly hypocrites as well. Cop was obviously not doing something NOT related to patrol or anything so pretty much, was just being a helpful civilian when all this went down. I know your bitch asses wouldnt have been helping out in the situation.

Also note that it took police from 3 separate jurisdictions to bring this a-hole in safely.
Like BEH says - they all had a good reason to blown his brains out all over the shoulder of 66 yesterday, and didnt. GOOD JOB, COPPERS!! :)

Re: DAMMIT NO SUSPECT PIC YET!!!
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: April 20, 2012 09:02AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> I know your bitch asses
> wouldnt have been helping out in the situation.

I'll refer the judge to this post when I'm on trial for jumping into a police situation to help out.

Posted by: jim moran ()
Date: April 20, 2012 09:28AM

It wasn't me this time. While I do plan on ten whiskey sours tonight, this was Gerry. Get your facts right, he was not able to weasel his way out this time

Posted by: 187 ()
Date: April 20, 2012 02:01PM

Why didn't they just shot him?

Posted by: Elect Him! ()
Date: April 20, 2012 02:18PM

Posted by: Gerry Connolly ()
Date: April 20, 2012 04:42PM

jim moran Wrote:
> It wasn't me this time. While I do plan on ten
> whiskey sours tonight, this was Gerry. Get your
> facts right, he was not able to weasel his way out
> this time

It wasn't me, I have an alibi...I was stuffing my fat ass at Golden Corral. This was clearly the work of that wannabe Mark Gibson....

Mark Gibson...Gay policies for a gay county. Vote for Mark!
Attachments:
COX_2131_square180.jpg

Posted by: A friend. ()
Date: April 20, 2012 07:07PM

Ok, you guys are assholes. I know this guy, I haven't spoken to him in a while but this is COMPLETELY out of character for him, he's extremely intelligent, he doesn't do drugs, or drink heavily, He is the kind of guy who would do anything for anyone, and is also a professional. Is anyone asking how all of this shit actually started? It sounds like part of this story is missing. So a black man was walking down the street and cops approached him and he started being combative? that doesn't make sense. I mean shit lets get the whole story here, did his car run out of gas and he was in a pissed off mood walking to the nearest gas station, only to be racially profiled by the police? I would be pretty pissed off too. Maybe not pissed off enough to stick a LEO in the face and steal his car, but for it to have escalated to that point some other shit had to have gone down. I'm not buying this. What really happened here?

Posted by: .. . . . ()
Date: April 20, 2012 07:15PM

"The incident started when a trooper spotted a man walking along eastbound Interstate 66 at the 46 mile marker, close to the Va. 234 exit, around noon.

The trooper stopped his cruiser near the man, and an Arlington County police officer in a patrol car pulled up behind the trooper to assist, officers said."

For what purpose?? I also don't see anywhere in any of these articles why they stopped, or even if they offered to help this guy.. Bs. Good to know I have to worry about flashing lights minding my own fuckin business.

Posted by: A Cameraman ()
Date: April 20, 2012 11:08PM

"For what purpose?? I also don't see anywhere in any of these articles why they stopped, or even if they offered to help this guy.. Bs. Good to know I have to worry about flashing lights minding my own fuckin business."

On pretty much any freeway onramp you'll notice a sign that mentions "pedestrians, bicycles and motor-driven cycles." Being a pedestrian on a freeway shoulder is against the law in addition to being very unsafe.

I wish I could say that I had video footage of this, but he was apparently already in teh back of a cruiser when I went past on the other side. I thought it would be a big pileup as I approached but there was nothing but a bunch of police cars causing traffic to be backed up to somewhere past Centerville.

Posted by: Co-Worker ()
Date: April 21, 2012 12:46AM

Okay, first of all, yes Dexter is African American, but so what? I have worked with him everyday for the past year and have NEVER in my life seen him act like this or even think about him going crazy. He's a very smart, collected guy and one of the nicest people I know. I would never have thought about him doing this it anything like this. When he came into work yesterday morning, he was on something, no lie. He kept saying, "I'm Jesus, I'm the creator." he kept repeating it. One of my coworkers told him to go home and rest before he comes back to work. He apparently did not go home and went and did this stupid thing. He was definitely on something, and I could tell by just looking at him and what he was saying. Dexter was not Dexter when he did this. He was not himself at all. And just for future reference, he's a HUGE built guy, that's how he whooped 3 police officers asses.

Posted by: Regale ()
Date: April 21, 2012 05:14AM

Racist

Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: April 21, 2012 08:53AM

In this article, it says the police stopped to assist him...

Man Punches Officer In Face, Leads Police On Chase In Stolen Cop Car
April 19, 2012 9:39 PM
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/04/19/man-punches-officer-in-face-leads-police-on-chase-in-stolen-cop-car/

MANASSAS (CBSDC) — A man is in custody after leading police on a chase in a stolen police car along Interstate 66 that ended in a crash and a confrontation Thursday afternoon.

Virginia State Police say Trooper C.T. Grzelak stopped to assist 37-year-old Dexter Gibson of Herndon, Va. near eastbound mile marker 46 on I-66 in Prince William County shortly before noon. Shortly thereafter, an officer with the Arlington County Police Department pulled over to assist Grzelak.

As authorities approached the Gibson, he became aggressive and began beating on the trooper’s car. When they tried to take him into custody, Gibson struck the Arlington police officer in the face, entered his police cruiser and fled the scene in the stolen vehicle.

The state trooper immediately began pursuing the suspect. Gibson exited I-66 onto Route 29 before returning in the westbound direction. Around mile marker 47, Fairfax County Police, State Police and Prince William County Police were circle the vehicle and forced it off the road and onto the shoulder.

Gibson then ran from the stolen cruiser and jumped into the bed of a nearby pickup truck which has stopped due to the chase. He then grabbed a shovel off the truck and began swinging it wildly at officers who ordered him to drop it.

He eventually complied, but tried to flee the scene again by jumping over a jersey wall and into the eastbound lanes of the interstate. Police gave chase on foot and entered into an altercation with Gibson after he refused to be taken into custody.

A trooper and sergeant suffered minor injuries during the struggle. The Arlington County Police Officer was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.

Gibson was taken to the Prince William County Adult Detention Center. A laundry list of charges are pending.

Date: April 21, 2012 09:31AM

How come EVERY TIME a Black does something criminal, it's always because of "racism" on the part of Whitey?

Listen to this speech by the "New Black Panthers" calling for a "Kill a Cracker for Trayvon" day and tell me who is REALLY racist in our society today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCR4qlQkDnk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2012 09:36AM by Taylor.

Posted by: friend of witness ()
Date: April 22, 2012 08:56AM

My friends witnessed this as they boxed in the stolen cruiser right in front of them...tasers were used at least once and they were not effective (they said he either pulled out the prongs or they fell out). I believe this was during the shovel swinging. Then they apprehended him on the other side of the median. He was out of view by then, but they think officers did use the tasers again.

Posted by: BLeh?????? ()
Date: April 22, 2012 02:02PM

It sounds like something Bleh would do.

Posted by: Nosmo King ()
Date: April 22, 2012 08:56PM

I was under the inpressum that Bleh be a cracker.
Brothers no be seein snakes

Posted by: RayRay ()
Date: April 22, 2012 09:44PM

And I though PCP was out of fashion

Posted by: PSA ()
Date: April 22, 2012 11:58PM

Don't take no trips on dat love boat

Posted by: videoboy ()
Date: April 23, 2012 10:48AM

Voice of Reason Wrote:
> In this article, it says the police stopped to
> assist him...
>
> Man Punches Officer In Face, Leads Police On Chase
> In Stolen Cop Car
> April 19, 2012 9:39 PM
> http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/04/19/man-punc
> hes-officer-in-face-leads-police-on-chase-in-stole
> n-cop-car/
>
> MANASSAS (CBSDC) — A man is in custody after
> leading police on a chase in a stolen police car
> along Interstate 66 that ended in a crash and a
> confrontation Thursday afternoon.
>
> Virginia State Police say Trooper C.T. Grzelak
> stopped to assist 37-year-old Dexter Gibson of
> Herndon, Va. near eastbound mile marker 46 on I-66
> in Prince William County shortly before noon.
> Shortly thereafter, an officer with the Arlington
> County Police Department pulled over to assist
> Grzelak.
>
> As authorities approached the Gibson, he became
> aggressive and began beating on the trooper’s
> car. When they tried to take him into custody,
> Gibson struck the Arlington police officer in the
> face, entered his police cruiser and fled the
> scene in the stolen vehicle.
>
> The state trooper immediately began pursuing the
> suspect. Gibson exited I-66 onto Route 29 before
> returning in the westbound direction. Around mile
> marker 47, Fairfax County Police, State Police and
> Prince William County Police were circle the
> vehicle and forced it off the road and onto the
> shoulder.
>
> Gibson then ran from the stolen cruiser and jumped
> into the bed of a nearby pickup truck which has
> stopped due to the chase. He then grabbed a shovel
> off the truck and began swinging it wildly at
> officers who ordered him to drop it.
>
> He eventually complied, but tried to flee the
> scene again by jumping over a jersey wall and into
> the eastbound lanes of the interstate. Police gave
> chase on foot and entered into an altercation with
> Gibson after he refused to be taken into custody.
>
> A trooper and sergeant suffered minor injuries
> during the struggle. The Arlington County Police
> Officer was transported to a nearby hospital for
> treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
>
> Gibson was taken to the Prince William County
> Adult Detention Center. A laundry list of charges
> are pending.

Video of what happens to the same guy in California! God Bless the VA Police Officers for saving this guys life.

http://youtu.be/pYBvWQV-Fgc

Posted by: blake lane 73 ()
Date: April 23, 2012 12:29PM

After Treyvon _where do they get these names- in Florida , police have been instructed to take care not to harm innocent people of this type under any circunstances. This guy is sooo lucky he wasn't white.

Posted by: Not in Arlington ()
Date: April 23, 2012 02:33PM

I guess the $2400 bonus for Arlington County Employees to move there wasn't enough of a motivation.

Posted by: you poor thing ()
Date: April 23, 2012 04:09PM

Wow thats cool! Wishing death on a person is always a good way to resolve things! Good for you...way to go! lets just hope there are no kids around for you to teach that to

Posted by: you ppor thing ()
Date: April 23, 2012 04:15PM

"a black..." Really? woow

Posted by: Another Friend ()
Date: April 25, 2012 07:50PM

I also know Dexter and am shocked to read this article. I worked closesly with him for many years and he was always a well composed professional that only drank casually. Something was definitely wrong and I'm praying that his true character is not overshadowed by this crazy incident. Dex is a great person so don't be so quick to judge.

Posted by: Purple Shizzle ()
Date: April 25, 2012 08:43PM

Maybe he'd knocked back a few purple dranks?

Posted by: b/c ()
Date: April 25, 2012 09:36PM

fIRST OFF HE DID NOT WOOP ANY ONES ASS!! LOL YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Date: April 26, 2012 08:57AM

First off you need to not capitalize backwards. You might want to get your typing straight
LoLz

p.s. if Dex is such a nice guy? how'd he end up in the back of some stranger's truck swinging a shovel at 3 cops? Cause in real life, I'm a pretty nice guy (ha!) and have been pulled over by cops lotsa times over the years (hee hee hee) and NEVER ONCE have I found myself even thinking of a need to swing at them. Never once.Run, sure LoLz. But never actually think to assault them.

So tell me, o friends of Mr Nice Guy. Please tell us what has happened?

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: April 26, 2012 09:07AM

This reeks of PCP use. I thought it had played out like 10 years ago?

Then again...it could be bath salts....those DO set people off like that- I will NEVER touch the stuff!!!!

Date: April 26, 2012 09:11AM

@flight - it kinda explains all the responses of his supporters, though.

If you read them, they all hint of not having hung around the guy in some time.
So yeah, maybe he should have just stuck with the pot LoLz

Posted by: Boom ()
Date: April 26, 2012 01:20PM

Dexter is a great person. He has no past criminal history or even traffic tickets. This was totally out of charater for him. He was on the side on the road cause he ran out of gas. Why didn't the police taser him to protect themselves and Dexter since he was not in his right mind. Hopefully people will see that this one incident does not represent who he is as a person and give him a second chance.

Date: April 26, 2012 01:49PM

Boom Wrote:
> Dexter is a great person. He has no past criminal
> history or even traffic tickets. This was totally
> out of charater for him. He was on the side on the
> road cause he ran out of gas. Why didn't the
> police taser him to protect themselves and Dexter
> since he was not in his right mind. Hopefully
> people will see that this one incident does not
> represent who he is as a person and give him a
> second chance.

This is hilarious. EVERY TIME the Police taser anybody there's a huge outcry from the public about how "inhumane" and "racist" it is. People have even been trying to get Police to ban Tasers.

I guarantee that if the Police HAD tasered him, you all would be crying "racism" and police-brutality.

I love how so many of you seem to believe that Cops should handle violent, drugged, and disturbed individuals in potentially fatal situations and do it QUICKLY, but only as LONG as it doesn't involve tasering, shooting, choking, or hurting anyone, (unless it's a Police Officer who is injured. That's still acceptable, apparently).

Posted by: Getoffit ()
Date: April 26, 2012 02:49PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Boom Wrote:
> -----
> > Dexter is a great person. He has no past
> criminal
> > history or even traffic tickets. This was
> totally
> > out of charater for him. He was on the side on
> the
> > road cause he ran out of gas. Why didn't the
> > police taser him to protect themselves and
> Dexter
> > since he was not in his right mind. Hopefully
> > people will see that this one incident does not
> > represent who he is as a person and give him a
> > second chance.
>
>
> This is hilarious. EVERY TIME the Police taser
> anybody there's a huge outcry from the public
> about how "inhumane" and "racist" it is. People
> have even been trying to get Police to ban Tasers.
>
>
> I guarantee that if the Police HAD tasered him,
> you all would be crying "racism" and
> police-brutality.
>
> I love how so many of you seem to believe that
> Cops should handle violent, drugged, and disturbed
> individuals in potentially fatal situations and do
> it QUICKLY, but only as LONG as it doesn't involve
> tasering, shooting, choking, or hurting anyone,
> (unless it's a Police Officer who is injured.
> That's still acceptable, apparently).

Taylor you are either a cop or want to be one so bad you can't stand it. I am sure the police tried to taser this guy. My bet is he was so altered by whatever he was on it did not have the normal effect on him. The cops did an awesome job protecting this guy from himself and also themselves without having to use deadly force.

But come on dude, noone is saying they shouldn't have tasered him. This is the exact situation to tase someone. Let me ask you did you see the video of the guy who was shoot outside the Carl Jr fast food restuarant posted above. Do you think that guy should have been shot? Don't you think those cops could have found a less deadly approach? How about releasing the Police dog the officer is restraining instead of shooting the guy 10 times.

Date: April 26, 2012 04:48PM

@Get - yr coming down wrong on Taylor - I think he/she agrees with you that the cops did right this time - he/she's just saying that ppl always bitching that cops are like evil when they doing their jobs, is all.

And Get? Cali police are a WHOLE different ballgame........ever been out to California? Just one little difference I noticed right away when I went there - that every jurdiction I saw had the EXACT SAME marked units. Black and white, Cali State Seal on the doors. Only diff was the jurisdiction name written on the back on sides. Creepy vibe.

Anywho, it's lame to compare situations. That video shows cops in combat. I know if someone's fighting me and Ive got an auto, 10 shots are a coming REAL QUICK! (Which is why I dont follow children, Mr Zimmerman................ok, I'm off point)

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 26, 2012 06:20PM

If you have an auto, why don't you just drive to the nearest well-lit area?

BTW, cops's guns typically hold 15 rounds.

Date: April 26, 2012 08:02PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @Get - yr coming down wrong on Taylor - I think
> he/she agrees with you that the cops did right
> this time - he/she's just saying that ppl always
> bitching that cops are like evil when they doing
> their jobs, is all.

See? Gordon gets it.

Thank you, Gordon. Maybe he'll be able to understand your explanation better than mine. I think the Cops did an EXCELLENT job handling this guy. Another poster, (a "friend" of the perp in this incidence), was complaining that they should have "tasered Dexter for his own safety", and I found it ironic that if they HAD tasered him then people would bitch about them RISKING HIS SAFETY, and when they DON'T taser him you STILL get someone bitching about how by NOT tasering him they were RISKING HIS SAFETY.

Cops can't win, no matter what course of action they decide to persue.

Posted by: Disappointed ()
Date: April 26, 2012 08:07PM

Cops would've done us a favor by blowing him away. One less criminal nutjob voting for the socialist Obama.

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: April 27, 2012 06:37AM

Disappointed Wrote:
> Cops would've done us a favor by blowing him away.
> One less criminal nutjob voting for the socialist
> Obama.

And one less traffic backup.

Date: April 27, 2012 08:26AM

@Mr Insensitve? You are out your gourd. Cop shooting? oh LORDY we'd be stuck for half a year, m'man. Tell me I'm wrong. LoLz
@Disappointed. I dunno - he seemed more Santorumish to me..........y'know...being all crazy and everything =)
@Taylor - if you read some of the earlier posts, I think someone said they did try to tase the dude, but it didnt work for some reason or another

Posted by: cjmatlo ()
Date: August 27, 2014 05:09PM

i knew this man and he was good guy, well from what i knew he was. he was a hard worker and he was never violent.

Date: August 27, 2014 06:40PM

I knew this nigger. He always voted for me, so leave him alone!

Posted by: Knowitall ()
Date: December 04, 2016 01:00PM

Jesus Back Dummy

Posted by: 9wWFL ()
Date: December 05, 2016 01:23AM

What Wrote:
> If you have an auto, why don't you just drive to
> the nearest well-lit area?
>
> BTW, cops's guns typically hold 15 rounds.

BTW - i think by the time your counting how many they have left - YOUR WAY INTO THE "your done" phase and counting isn't going to save you

count all you want they aren't going to run out but are going to kill you

Posted by: John J ()
Date: December 05, 2016 11:30AM

I remember the last time this happened.
Attachments:
john j.jpg

Posted by: dont taze me bro ()
Date: October 02, 2021 06:37AM

eesh Wrote:
> u idiot Wrote:
> -----
> > the arlington officer stopped to help the
> trooper
> > with the disorderly subject who was walking on
> the
> > shoulder of I66. I also heard the arlington
> > officer had a laceration to his head and
> suffered
> > a broken wrist during the arrest. The guy could
> of
> > been shot by police when he grabbed the shovel
> and
> > started swinging it at them, but they didnt.
> the
> > guy is lucky he went to the jail and not the
> > morgue.

>
>
>
>
> I'm surprised tasers weren't used.

Don't Taze me Bro!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.