HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How to Attract More Money, More Time, and More Joy - Practically Overnight
Posted by: Pauline Reyes ()
Date: April 07, 2012 02:45PM

Free Event!
Date: May 1,2012 at 8pm
9002 Burke Lake Rd
Burke, VA

Do you love to attend seminars, workshops, retreats, teleseminars, webinars, etc., but get frustrated with a lack of real results in your life or your business? These Meetups are all about results, and you will leave knowing how to apply what you've learnedtomorrow.

This month’s TOPIC is: "How to Attract More Money, More Time, and More Joy--Practically Overnight!!"

In this Meetup you will:

* Discover the real law of attraction (it's not what you learned in The Secret!)
* Understand why nothing has worked permanently in the past
* Develop an easy, personal tool for you to use right away to immediately begin getting real results easily and naturally

Remember, this Meetup is all about YOU. Please come prepared with a specific situation in your life or business that you are willing to address with the group.

ITS FREE, but please register: http://www.meetup.com/iwantinstantsuccess/events/36244682/

If you have any questions, please call 571-318-6673. We hope to see you there. Bring anyone you think might enjoy something like this.

-------------
Margie Remmers is a Washington, DC area speaker, author, trainer, and coach specializing in helping frustrated, stressed out people everywhere discover and actually experience a life they are passionately in love with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to Attract More Money, More Time, and More Joy - Practically Overnight
Posted by: SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM ()
Date: April 07, 2012 06:49PM

Get me a hamburger bun, some pineapple slices, and some cheese. I can make a tasty sandwich from this spam post!

Posted by: Ann and Al ()
Date: April 07, 2012 06:55PM

Pauline, are you hot?

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: April 07, 2012 07:50PM

I signed up, this seems legit !!!! They asked for my social, DOB, address, and email. My email was a little weird, but I have a good feeling about this ! Will report back friends.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 07, 2012 08:31PM

Pauline Reyes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Margie Remmers is a Washington, DC area speaker,
> author, trainer, and coach specializing in helping
> frustrated, stressed out people everywhere
> discover and actually experience a life they are
> passionately in love with.

Meet Margie Remmers:

http://www.youcanhavewhatyouwant.com/meetmargie.html

-
Attachments:
Margie-Remmers_133891.jpg
FunMargie.001.jpg
2009-07-09 oliver rehearsal 005.jpg
IMG_0859.JPG
IMG_1691.JPG

Date: April 07, 2012 08:35PM

This is the OP, Pauline Reyes.

http://www.meetup.com/iwantinstantsuccess/members/36262102/

I am Margie's executive assistant. I love working with her and hearing her insights on how to get more to our life. These meetup session has been a great joy.

I love increasing myself worth. I love learning new things.
(Bad grammar unedited)

-
Attachments:
member_38677812.jpeg

Posted by: ED DAVIDSON ()
Date: April 07, 2012 08:43PM

THEY LOOK HAPPY AND KIND

Date: April 07, 2012 08:48PM

Posted by: BLEH ()
Date: April 08, 2012 06:39AM

BLEH snAke plAying bAtShit craZy PaulinE stOp SmOkinG crAck baTShit cRAZY linEs iN baThrooms smokiNg crAck frOm piPe oN traINs baTShit cRAZY bANAnA fAce baCk tO see SPinniNg heaDs speaKing iN ToNGuEs havE thesE meeeTings wItH snAkes bitInG anKleS baTShit cRAZY enjoY liFe maKe moRe moNEY smOke crAcK crAzY bITcH

Posted by: Dave Laraby Jr. ()
Date: April 08, 2012 08:47AM

Even hallucinating clients of the Lamb Center know that Pauline is full of baloney.

Date: April 08, 2012 09:37AM

BLEH MarGie iS troubLE heAd SpINnING speaKing iN ToNGuEs eyEs rollIng ouT oF faCE hoRnetS ouT oF mouTh dUrinG meeTinGs baTShiT craZy sHe iS throWING snAkes aT cusTOMERs itS frEe haVe thiS eiGht foot fuCkinG snAke thAt bItEs youR neCk poiSon veNom yoU waLk likE zoMbiE stAndiNg uP yeLlinG MaRgiE I aM hAppy I FeeLunG good snAke bitIng mY neCk leasT oF proBlems bucKets paSsed aRounD thrOw doLlars foR donAtionS oF SnAKES MargIes eyeS faLling Out yEars oF trAininG feeL baTsHit crAzy nO mOre WaLk arounD chAnnt ivE beComE ImPoRtaNt banAna faCe lEt hoRnetS ouT oF mouTh dancE oN chAirs spEak iN ToNGuEs thrU roTted teetH anD bluE wallS

Posted by: Questioning Questioner ()
Date: April 08, 2012 09:38AM

The question that naturally obtains from reading the responses in this thread is "What on Earth made Ms. Reyes believe that Fairfax Underground was a suitable venue for advertising her employer's upcoming seminar?"

Posted by: Bullshit Detector ()
Date: April 08, 2012 09:46AM

Fuck you.

Date: April 08, 2012 10:33AM

BLEH PaUline aND MarGiE arE triPping seeIng thIs aS plaCe afteR snIffIng coW shIt uP theIr noStrils tO geT shrooMs seLlinG miSinFormaTION snAke thrOwIng daNcing oN shardS oF brOken Glass bATShiT craZy heaD spiNninG theSe laDieS arE wolvEs seLl yoU snAkes liEs speAk iN ToNGuEs anD haVe rIpped uP TeeTh thEir eyEs meLtiNg seeIng sNakes thrOwn iN auDience drInkinG winE spiTting iT atT crOwds bATSHit craZy thEy taKe yoUr soUl yoUr caSh gyPsieS bATShit crazy baNana faCes oF corrUptIon tHroW snAkes baCk leSt yoU attEnd theIr laiR oF eViL

Date: April 08, 2012 11:31AM

BLEH dO nOt gO tO thiS BaTShit craZy preseNtation. ChaIRs wiLl taKe yoUR monEy faKe sHit theSe peopLe prOmiSe baNana fACE bATShit craZy cAsh gO flyIng ouT youR pocKets oF PANts iNTo mArGieS moUth teEth clAmp dowN oN HIgh nuMber BillS theN thEy brING ouT boxEs oF SnAKES theY coNe tO craowD anD biTe youR feeT sliDe uP pantS dreSses soCks bleeDING yOu drY heAD spiNnIng baTShiT crAzy bAnAna faCe MaRgiE looKs iNto yoUr soUL hEr anD PaulIne riP youR heaRt ouT biTinG inzto It beAtinG blEedinG riDe oN bloodY cUe buS douBle dIPPING fINN behiNd CurTain taKing MoNey foR MaRgiE anD PaUlIne baTShit cRAZY coTton CaNdY macHine fULL oF SnAKES scReaminG crowD chaOs pAnic

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: April 08, 2012 11:47AM

Ann and Al Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pauline, are you hot?

Sadly she is not. The only way this chick will ever be hot is if someone sets her on fire.

Pauline Reyes
http://www.meetup.com/iwantinstantsuccess/members/36262102/
Attachments:
member_38677812.jpg

Date: April 08, 2012 12:14PM

BLEH pleASe dO noT PuT heR picTURES uP shE scaRes mE shE haS twIsteD miNDs anD snAkeS fINN wIth heR plEase make hEr stOp theSe picTures aHHHhhhhHhhhHHhhH

Posted by: Enough Dbag ()
Date: April 08, 2012 03:35PM

Fuck off "Bleh"

Date: April 08, 2012 04:05PM

BLEH fuCk mE fuCk yoU baTShit cRAZY moTherfuCker yoU with PauLine anD MargiE snaKes fInN be doubLe dIPpiNG fuCk yoU baTShiT crazy yoU ass rE BLEH as nAked inFect yoU wiTH theIr veNom MaRgie PaUlIne anD fINN anD creW bE paYing toUr bIllS haVe S sNakEs baNana fACE!!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.