HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reckless driving ticket
Posted by: Sammy ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:15AM

Okay I got a reckless driving ticket for 97 in a 70 in virginia I'm only 16 and had only been driving four months and no previous charges What can I expect to happen will I lose my license

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reckless driving ticket
Date: March 21, 2012 10:28AM

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: MisterSpookey ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:32AM

AHAHAHAHAHA! Expect SR-22 insurance in the range of $800/month for liability only so I hope your ride is paid off cuz banks require comprehensive coverage. Your parents must be so proud.

My guess, given the attitude of today's yutes, is whatever happens to you won't be 'fair' so you'll do what you want and wind up in a downward spiral leading to being 28, unemployed, living at home, etc etc. Basically find any 28 yo today, and that will be you at that age except gas will be $46/gallon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
It seems to me, at the end of the day, with all that being said, that's not necessary.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2012 10:36AM by MisterSpookey.

Posted by: Blue Falcon ()
Date: March 21, 2012 10:37AM

Sammy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay I got a reckless driving ticket for 97 in a
> 70 in virginia I'm only 16 and had only been
> driving four months and no previous charges
> What can I expect to happen will I lose my
> license

Hope you have friends that can drive or you enjoy walking, because your license is going to be suspended for at least a year.

Date: March 21, 2012 10:54AM

MisterSpookey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My guess, given the attitude of today's yutes, is
> whatever happens to you won't be 'fair' so you'll
> do what you want and wind up in a downward spiral
> leading to being 28, unemployed, living at home,
> etc etc.

In other words, a model poster on FFXU.

Posted by: 1995hoo ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:02PM

Fairfax judges regularly give jail time to adults who are convicted of speeding over 90 mph. One day for every mile an hour above 90 is fairly standard. A 16-year-old likely wouldn't get jail time unless he really mouths off and acts the punk in court, but you're looking at a lengthy license suspension and massive insurance premiums.

My suggestion is, get an attorney. Reckless driving is a big deal in Virginia because it's a criminal charge rather than a "traffic infraction."

Posted by: dumb kid ()
Date: March 21, 2012 08:20PM

This sobviously didnt happen in ffx co, since there is no speed limit above 55 there. Where did you get the ticket at? You are screwed since judges do not like seeing any speeds above 90 mph on any highway. Your going to lose your license, hope you didnt like it that much.

Date: March 21, 2012 09:08PM

I thought the only posted 70 MPH ares were down the I-85 corridor.

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: March 21, 2012 09:10PM

Its 70 mph most of the way to Va Beach.

Posted by: dumb kid ()
Date: March 21, 2012 09:11PM

nope. I81 except some parts, I66 is 70 mph after you get past RT15 exit and it stays that way till it ends at I81. Think parts of I95 are also 70, the further you get from congested areas.

Posted by: OFF TO JAIL YOU GO... ()
Date: March 22, 2012 03:58AM

You will be doing 7 days in juvenile hall, yep jail for kiddies. Your licence is gone till age 21, guaranteed.

Have some put a few bucks into your commissary account, that will make the 7 days go buy faster.

Also pre-lube your asshole with a medicated anointment. That will make your fist few nights go easierand speed up healing. Just don't plan on sleeping much. The regulars in juvenile hall love running a train on you newbies so plan on leaving jail HIV + (as it not good).

Get an attorney unless you are a fag and like getting your asshole stretched by some big dicked nigger.

Best of luck.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.