HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WHY DID CLUB RAIN IN FFX CITY CLOSE
Posted by: goyy ()
Date: March 21, 2008 01:15PM

why did club RAIN close down?

Options: ReplyQuote
s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 21, 2008 01:23PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 11:51PM by inkahootz.

Re: WHY DID CLUB RAIN IN FFX CITY CLOSE
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 21, 2008 01:35PM

Attachments:
rain.jpg

Posted by: clubbers are homos ()
Date: March 21, 2008 02:27PM

because clubbers are homos

Posted by: native ()
Date: March 21, 2008 02:58PM

It's funny I predicted that outcome from the day they opened. Why in the hell would you put a club in on the porch that is shared with a PROBATION OFFICE? Not to mentione courts, jail and police station is less then a 1/4 mile away. I was invited to the club for my friends birthday party there once and I though that place was a joke build by cops. I am sure Fairfax City cops have tripled their quota for drunk drivers

Posted by: BimmerDiesel ()
Date: March 21, 2008 02:58PM

was Club RAIN a strip club or something?

Thanks! :)

Date: March 21, 2008 02:59PM

strip club? no way. Justa knock of place

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: March 21, 2008 03:08PM

Yeah, i never went, but i didn't see it lasting too long..

Bridges has been around for awhile, and thats right across from the police station.

s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 21, 2008 03:08PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 12:19AM by inkahootz.

Date: March 21, 2008 03:15PM

Yeah not the smartest move on their part. Their lease cost must have been through the roof and there is no spots to even park around there. Go out to chantilly and put it up there, I wonder if they closed for good or jst moved. After that hit they have to be in debt.

Posted by: crappy lawyer ()
Date: March 26, 2008 11:20PM

I heard their lawyer Mark Dycio made promises he could not keep with respect to their ABC license.

check with Va Abc or the owners to confirm.

Posted by: BYE BYE RAINE ()
Date: March 28, 2008 12:01PM

not surprised

Posted by: Sasha ()
Date: March 30, 2008 09:09AM

No, the reason rain closed is because when the owners bought the club fromt he previous, it took a few months to get all the paper work together. Rain opened 3 days before all the paperwork closed. The city of ffx was against this club from teh begining so they were just looking for reasons to close this club. the once before got there ABC license revoked on another technicality, but re-opened. They are now closed for good. One of my bestfriends bartended there.

Posted by: ABC ()
Date: April 01, 2008 09:36AM

THE OWNERS BNEVER WOULD HAVE MADE THE INVESTMENT HAD THEY NOT BEEN GIVEN SHITTY ADVICE

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: April 01, 2008 11:00AM

BNEVER BNEVER BNEVER

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: April 01, 2008 06:29PM

That's too bad. The kind of crowd that Rain "lounge" attracted were real winners. It was like a convention for every clubbing loser that has a warrant out for their arrest in D.C. so they have to kick it in Fairfax.

Posted by: Club owner ()
Date: May 30, 2008 06:51AM

This club was closed because of shitty Lawyer advice not only did Mark Dycio give them bad advice and make false promises, He will cause issues just to give him more work. He did this type of BS with the Shark Club guys. Have his buddy's in the Police dept sit outside the club and hand out DWI and then try to charge the club for serving drunk drivers. Then Mark Dycio would come in and save the day! He is totally a scam lawyer that should be disbarred. He make so many false promises look in lexis Nexis he is rated "CV" not AV rating he has the worst rating among Lawyers and Judges.

Posted by: H8 Rain ()
Date: May 30, 2008 01:02PM

Anybody who went to rain was a fucktard

Posted by: barowner ()
Date: December 30, 2008 12:25PM

I was reading about some reviews about RAIN my best friends old place in fairfax city and saw this chat room for i guess fairfax people. First of all Rain did not close down or was not forced to close down the city of Fairfax played dirty to force the guys to downsize their capacity that they were given by the city themselves. To do this they did some unethical things which they will be attacked for this coming year. For you people to come here and talk about what you think you know is very aloof because you obviously dont know shit! You are also accusing an attorney of some very unethical things, i know he is a lawyer but you should not say anything unless you have proof and evidence which i bet my life you dont because i have worked with him before and all i heard before i used him was that was he good, and he got me off the charges, as well as 10 of my friends. The guys from Rain did a great thing because unlike alot of places they were busy, and if peole chose to pay 1000 for a vip room that is good business but you are wrong the tables sold for $500 and some people when they were sold out bought them at $1500. But hey what business or bar owner would want that right? those people must have been losers? I thinkyour the fucking losers all of you fairfax fags that can't afford a $500 table will probably lose your job once the City gets sued for all the corupt shit it does and im sure one of you here is a part of it. I hope and pray to GOD that in 2009 karam hits you stupid losers in the ass and knocks you down so we can all make fun of you. Why dont you guys post your name and where you are so we can catch up with the guys from RAIN see what you got! Well anyway i spent more than enough time on this blog on some losers that have to make fun of people that have money to go out and that dont like to stay home and jerk off to stupid blogs like this but hey guys have fun with no girls and with no life fucking losers!

Posted by: They See me Lollin ()
Date: December 30, 2008 12:49PM

^stfu fgt

Posted by: fairfaxregular ()
Date: December 30, 2008 12:57PM

I agree with "Barowner", minus the profanity. I personally know the owners of Rain and I also know exactly what happened. Whoever posted the nonsense is drawing bad conclusions that are based on false information that probably came from the countless rumors surrounding Rain. Bottom line is the city didn't want the party! Mark Dycio is a great lawyer who I use for business and continue to refer to friends who get in trouble.

Posted by: Fairfax Bunny ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:02PM

I agree with Barowner. My friends used to own rain and i use to work there. You guys should grow up and know what your talking about before you start writing things that you don't know about! Rain closed down cause the city didn't want a big place that holds over 800 people which it was doing so obviously it wasn't a bad business. A lot of people from Fairfax went to have a good time, but some losers like you guys that didn't get in are bashing it for no reason other than the fact that maybe you either didn't get in because you didn't follow dress code or you are just a trouble maker and now you have to cry about it and bash Rain. I guess if that makes you feel good than keep being a loser. By the way about lawyer Mark Dicio, he has gotten a lot of my friends and acquaintances out of trouble so obviously you guys just hate on people cause you must hate yourself.

Posted by: tactical ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:09PM

look at this organized assault on FU attempting to clear the good name of Rain and all the losers involved with its demise

excellent show you guys...::golf clap::

Posted by: FairfaxCitizen ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:14PM

I agree with Barowner too. Mark is a great guy and has gotten A LOT of my friends out of trouble, and they were all guily as hell.

Rain was a good place before it got shut down. Surprisingly enough it wasnt over run by disgusting Arabs and was too expensive for the local beaners.

Posted by: lolz ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:28PM

so the only true post in this thread is the third one

Posted by: Big Boobs Bartender ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:37PM

Rain- Make college kids dress up and pay triple for everything. Can't imagine why it went under.

Or maybe just because the staff sucked ass.

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:38PM

Yeah, I also agree with barowner. Some people criticized Rain for not being named after much cooler precipitation, but I think he made the right choice.

Posted by: khey ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:39PM

Yeah, I agree wiht barowner as well. Naming it Snow would be dumb, because it would remind people of that lame white reggae guy.

Posted by: lhey ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:40PM

Yeah, I am in agreement wiht barowner. Naming it Hurricane would be insensitive to everyone who lost their homes during Katrina.

Posted by: Flood ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:52PM

They should of called it flood because the place went under.

Posted by: Fairfax Bunny ()
Date: December 30, 2008 02:48PM

WOW!! who actually takes the time to copy the Rain Logo, paste it to work on it and then post it on here. LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE LOSERS!!! You have nothing better to do than to write fucked up things about other people to make your self's feel like you are actually worth something. SO PITIFULL!!

Posted by: Keyon ()
Date: December 30, 2008 09:37PM

It's true what they say: when it rains, it pours.

Posted by: FairfaxMan ()
Date: January 01, 2009 04:41PM

cuz "ho's" there were too ugly

Posted by: HA HA ()
Date: January 01, 2009 05:16PM

Ha. That place was a S-Hole and was run like crap. Anyone who needs Mark Dicio is scum so you and your friends are scum. It's a shocker that you all hung out at rain. And I love my self :-P

Fairfax Bunny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with Barowner. My friends used to own rain
> and i use to work there. You guys should grow up
> and know what your talking about before you start
> writing things that you don't know about! Rain
> closed down cause the city didn't want a big place
> that holds over 800 people which it was doing so
> obviously it wasn't a bad business. A lot of
> people from Fairfax went to have a good time, but
> some losers like you guys that didn't get in are
> bashing it for no reason other than the fact that
> maybe you either didn't get in because you didn't
> follow dress code or you are just a trouble maker
> and now you have to cry about it and bash Rain. I
> guess if that makes you feel good than keep being
> a loser. By the way about lawyer Mark Dicio, he
> has gotten a lot of my friends and acquaintances
> out of trouble so obviously you guys just hate on
> people cause you must hate yourself.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 01, 2009 05:58PM

FairfaxCitizen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with Barowner too.

A whole bunch of anonymous posters agreeing with an anonymous poster. HMMMMMMM

Posted by: AgentZero ()
Date: January 02, 2009 08:24PM

I agree with Barowner. Punctuation sucks and so does the ability to convey an opinion with intelligence. Keep it real, Barowner!

Posted by: Hobo ()
Date: January 02, 2009 09:04PM

I liked it--fuck off!
Attachments:
hoboking.jpg

Posted by: dj cdub ()
Date: January 27, 2010 04:19PM

rain was a pretty hot spot..i went there quite often..even trid to get in to dj one nite, but they were always booked...but i here that its opened back up..icons..? n e one hear about that?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.