HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sheets Whold sale just down Mill street from the old Stalcups; a new reality show?
Posted by: Rod Koozmin ()
Date: February 28, 2012 05:30AM

Wekk don't forget Sheets Wholesale down Mill street from where Stalcups used to be. Run by surving son David who will give a good price if he takes a liking to you. David seems like a real character and is but is a real part of northern Virginia grew up just a block away from our historic home on Leesberg pike. David could be seen endlessly driving his subaran tractor up and down the streets in the Loyns subdivision. You can get a nut or a sack of nails there from David who hand you a bag and proclaim a price free of using a scale or looking things up. When he dose look things up he sees prices going back seven or eight years.

They used to sell steel I beams and such.

I hear the history channel is goiong to film and feature Sheets Wholesale as one of thier new reality shows to compete with the Pawnshop and Deadliest catch. Well maybe so a trip into Sheets is a real trip

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sheets Whold sale just down Mill street from the old Stalcups; a new reality show?
Date: February 28, 2012 05:33AM

I especially like his multi screw driver. I've started collecting multi screw drivers and David's got one of the best easily beeting the one I bougnht at Woodcrafters in Leesberg for $25

Re: Sheets Whold sale just down Mill street from the old Stalcups; a new reality show?
Date: February 28, 2012 05:35AM

But don't buy (or sniff, just kidding) the glue there. It's old and gunked up or at least the Gurilla glue is

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.