HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Richard Chew Democratic operative ranked "lieutenant"
Posted by: Rod Koozmin ()
Date: February 11, 2012 06:51PM

Richard Chew is running again for the Reston Association.

I think it was him who "masterminded" Snowgate where three at large candidates were promoted by a Milton Mathew (RA commander in Chief-very well paid) email to all RA residents who "liked to do things to help. Though Milton Mathews made the RA email list available to promote the three at large candidates who he preferred he did not endorse a food drive when approached for it.

Richard is described as a lieutenant in the Democrat organization. He once asked me to drop out of the RA race when I ran opposed to him. I did not and I creamed him.

But these Democrats have military titles because they are at war. They are at war for your vote and have an extensive agenda.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Richard Chew Democratic operative ranked "lieutenant"
Posted by: FBO ()
Date: February 13, 2012 09:54AM

Hes a dick.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: dictonary ()
Date: February 13, 2012 09:58AM

Definition of lieutenant: a : an official empowered to act for a higher official

See you used lower case, which isn't a title but position of a hierarchy, so your point meaningless, and it was all undone by YOU!

Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: February 15, 2012 10:13PM

Rod Koozmin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Richard is described as a lieutenant in the
> Democrat organization. He once asked me to drop
> out of the RA race when I ran opposed to him. I
> did not and I creamed him.
>

Hello again Kooz...I've lived in Reston 20+ years, and you've never been on the RA Board. If you're referring to 2006, you both got beat by other folks. You came in dead last last year too, same with your attempt to run for the RCC Board.

By the way, is there anyone that you don't describe as a lieutenant in the Democratic organization? Jeez...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.