HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Student Stabbed at School
Posted by: soundsaboutright ()
Date: March 07, 2008 03:18PM

Fairfax County Police Department
Public Information Office
4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030
703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253
FCPD-PIO@fairfaxcounty.gov
www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police
News Release: 08/065/2095/CSN/(2)
March 6, 2008

Student Stabbed at School
A 17-year-old student was stabbed outside of Mount Vernon High School, 8515 Old Mount Vernon Road, on Wednesday, March 5 at 2:15 p.m. The victim was walking home when a car pulled along next to him and the occupants displayed gang signs. One passenger got out of the car and allegedly stabbed the victim in the arm. The suspect got back into the car with two others and fled. The victim was taken by witnesses to Inova Mount Vernon Hospital with non life-threatening injuries and later transferred to Inova Fairfax Hospital.

Police responded to the hospital to question the victim and were able to identify three suspects involved. Two 17-year-old males were arrested near one of their homes later that evening. They were both served with detention orders for malicious wounding and gang participation. One of the juveniles was also served with outstanding petitions for gang participation, violation of parole and throwing a missile at an occupied vehicle. Both suspects were taken to the Fairfax County Juvenile Detention Center. Detectives obtained warrants for malicious wounding and gang participation for Jose Mejia-Pineda, 18. He was arrested a short time later and taken to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center. Mejia-Pineda resides at 4612 Steadman Place in Alexandria.

"MEJIA PINEDA ","JOSE ","D","020"," 6127","BARDU ","AV","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/21/2007","CONTRIBUTE DEL OF MINOR "
"MEJIA PINEDA ","JOSE ","D","020"," 6127","BARDU ","AV","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/21/2007","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"MEJIA PINEDA ","JOSE ","D","020"," 6127","BARDU ","AV","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/21/2007","DWI/2ND OR SUBSEQUENT "
"MEJIA PINEDA ","JOSE ","N","019"," 4612","STEADMAN ","PL","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","07/14/2006","IMPROPER USE OF STATE TAGS "
"MEJIA PINEDA ","JOSE ","N","019"," 4612","STEADMAN ","PL","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","07/14/2006","NO DRIVERS LICENSE "
"MEJIA PINEDA ","JOSE ","N","019"," 4612","STEADMAN ","PL","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","07/14/2006","NO DRIVERS LICENSE
Attachments:
030608mejiapinedastabbing.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Student Stabbed at School
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: March 07, 2008 03:51PM

call me when its a parent stabbed. ho hum. that shit in his chin just looks stupid.

Posted by: Jose D ()
Date: March 07, 2008 05:10PM

We allow immigrants into Fairfax, although most of us against it; and what do they do they form gangs and hurt the community, can we please just deport spanish people if we catch them in gang activity instead of wasting our legal system on them.
They're some great latino people, but it seems way too high a percentage our bad and join gangs, it shouldn't be shocking being as most of them already broke the law coming into our country.
Basically, if your spanish and caught in a gang I say automatic deportation, maybe then some of these pussies who can't man up for themselves and have to join a gang will think.

Posted by: Grader ()
Date: March 07, 2008 06:32PM

how do you determine who's "bad" and "good"?

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: March 07, 2008 06:39PM

if you are in a gang, you are generally bad.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 07, 2008 06:40PM

Jose D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We allow immigrants into Fairfax, although most of
> us against it; and what do they do they form gangs
> and hurt the community, can we please just deport
> spanish people if we catch them in gang activity
> instead of wasting our legal system on them.

ok, seriously, if you dont jail illegal aliens, they just walk right back in and basically get off scott free and can do anything they want, again and again. how about we just execute all gang members? if not, we need to start deporting them to something other than their home county. send 'em to china. ^_^

> They're some great latino people

i agree. it's too bad so many turn to gangs.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Hitler ()
Date: March 07, 2008 07:00PM

similar to the Japanese concentration camps
similar to the Nazis actually

you frekaing psychopath, Jose D
whooaaa your name is JOSE why would you say such a thing? Why would anybody?

Never say anything ever again.
bye

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: March 07, 2008 07:15PM

If they (Hispanic) are illegal, send them to prison and then deport them!

I seriously doubt that the Spanish have any large numbers here illegally or in gangs. Unfortunately, for the many good and decent Hispanics, too many are involved in criminal activities and gangs.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: March 07, 2008 07:40PM

"Student Stabbed at School"

This forum is getting to me. My first thought was, "Welcome to South Lakes."

Posted by: justafewbadapples ()
Date: March 07, 2008 07:53PM

Jimmy:

Here's a video you may care to view...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t3TAUGFmJc

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: March 07, 2008 09:04PM

justafewbadapples Wrote:
> Jimmy:
>
> Here's a video you may care to view...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t3TAUGFmJc

Thank you for this horrific, visual reference to MS13 and gangs in northern Virginia. Really terrifying. I hope that the law enforcement folks are more successful than seems apparent--what a frustrating job it must be for these officials.

The average person, unfortunately, doesn't know what's going on around them. These stark video reports are good reminders.

Posted by: Travis ()
Date: March 08, 2008 12:12PM

The stabbing really took place at South Lakes.

Posted by: HooLeo ()
Date: March 08, 2008 12:26PM

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 08, 2008 01:37PM

HooLeo Wrote:
> Send them all back.
>
> http://www.twango.com/media/Texas_Patriot.public/Texas_Patriot.10004

lol... that's a funny song.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Legit ()
Date: March 10, 2008 08:11PM

The accounts about South Lakes have to be jokes right? Whoever actually believes that garbage is misinformed. As many of you know redistricting affects many students in the Reston area. My son is one of the children that has to go to South Lakes and like everyone else I had a misconception of South Lakes. I personally did some research and it seems to be that South Lakes currently has one of the lowest crime rates in the county. Of course they have expulsions for drugs but they have not had a serious violent crime within this school year. There also has never been a fatal encounter at South Lakes. There has never been a shooting and the only stabbings have been with pencils, combs and things of the like. For anyone who reads this I now feel good that my son is going to South Lakes. It will be upsetting that he cannot go to school with his friends but South Lakes seems like it will soon become one of the best schools in Fairfax County and it will definitely will break the top 100 schools in the nation within the next few years.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: March 10, 2008 09:58PM

Lots of gang activity occurs at South Lakes. The principal just suppresses it so the public is not supposed to find out. Lots of drugs are dealt. Less violent crime occurs in school becuase it happens outside of school instead, where it is much easier to bring a gun.

Posted by: Suburbanite ()
Date: March 11, 2008 12:57PM

There's gang activity at many of the high schools in the county. South County had several kids arrested last spring for gang related stuff.

If your kid isn't involved in the kind of crap that gangs are involved in, chances are they won't ever even know who is or isn't a member. Just like you can get any drug you want at any school, if you aren't looking for it, you won't even know it's there.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: March 11, 2008 01:33PM

Grader Wrote:
> how do you determine who's "bad" and "good"?

online survey?

Posted by: 519 ()
Date: March 11, 2008 02:14PM

I spent some time in the herndon area growing up and attended Herndon High for about a year and it was a fact all the "bad" kids went to South Lakes and yes even back then there were gangs

Posted by: Jose mejia Pineda ()
Date: July 26, 2012 12:29AM

First Of all I'm Jose mejia Pineda and I'm not a gang member. Second by given the a ride; didn't mean I knew what's was goin on. Thanks you all stupid American wanna be I have a felony on my recOrd. All yeah are some immigrant; only cuz yeah have a USA passport don't mean shit.. Yeah still are immigrant cuz I have a USA and I know Im am one of them:)

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 26, 2012 12:43AM

Jose mejia Pineda Wrote:
> First Of all I'm Jose mejia Pineda and I'm not a
> gang member. Second by given the a ride; didn't
> mean I knew what's was goin on. Thanks you all
> stupid American wanna be I have a felony on my
> recOrd. All yeah are some immigrant; only cuz yeah
> have a USA passport don't mean shit.. Yeah still
> are immigrant cuz I have a USA and I know Im am
> one of them:)

Can you please re-run this through Google Translate with the target language set to English this time?

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 26, 2012 07:38AM

@Ito - I think you'll need to set it to Wingdings into order to make any rational sense out of it LoLz

Posted by: Grassy Knoll ()
Date: July 26, 2012 07:49AM

Stabbing at School .... Was Steven Smith Near by?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:50AM

It's just sub-human savages being sub-human savages.

Next time, Jose will be sure to kill his victim, as you can see from looking at his record, the severity of his crimes are escalating. Hopefully , it'll be another sub-human savage he murders.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.