HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Need car, have poor credit? I can help you drive today!
Posted by: carsfallschurch ()
Date: January 14, 2012 11:11AM

I can offer in house financing on over 100 used cars right here in Falls Church! Most people think that they are out of options without good credit but that is just not true. I wont check your credit, instead I will check to make sure you you have a pay stub, proof or residence a driver's license and a downpayment. If you have those you can drive away tonight in a vehicle that is perfect for you. Though we don't check your credit we will report to the credit bureau's to help you start building credit and move forward to the places you want to be! We can do this because we have a relationship with a lendor located right here in Falls Church who sets all our financing on site. All our vehicles are locked in as far as interest goes at 16.5% so your not going to get hit with high interest rates either.

If you feel like I can help you reach your goals follow on twitter @CRfcmotors or on facebook at www.facebook.com/CRfcmotors or if you just want to keep posted on what vehicles are in stock

edit by Cary (the admin): This post is a commercial advertisement but will allowed to remain as the poster and business are both from Fairfax County.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2012 05:43PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need car, have poor credit? I can help you drive today!
Posted by: diespammer ()
Date: January 14, 2012 11:22AM

spammer_girl.jpg
Business must be rough if your are spamming here

Posted by: carsfallschurch ()
Date: January 14, 2012 11:27AM

Honestly I'm just trying to help people out with the economy being the way it is...Attempting to be of service to my community don't hate

Posted by: Just curious ()
Date: January 14, 2012 11:38AM

Think you can hook me up with a Lambo? I have decent credit, my name is Carlos Hernandez and previously I stood outside 7-11 but am starting to get a real job blowing leaves.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Helping your community my ass, I am willing to bet your "downpayments" and terms are incredibly predatory and prey on those that don't know any better. Let me guess you perform your "civic" duty by reposessing those cars that are halfway paid off and then "sell" them to another sucker.

Car dealers like you are bottom feeding scum that don't even qualify as humans for preying on the poor and destitute.

Spare me your spiel about how you offer "reasonable" rates to those that can't "qualify" for good credit.

Posted by: fuspammer ()
Date: January 14, 2012 11:39AM

Every ones credit on this site if fine, even if theirs was bad they would still be too pussy to admit it.

Posted by: void ()
Date: January 14, 2012 11:41AM

"All our vehicles are locked in as far as interest goes at 16.5% so your not going to get hit with high interest rates either."

16.5% yeah that seems about right. I am sure the loan will outlast the car by several years.
Attachments:
5142784326_used_car_salesman_small_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 14, 2012 11:51AM

Show me the Carfax!

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Get real ()
Date: January 14, 2012 12:16PM

7700 Lee Highway, Falls Church, VA 22042

"Description
Falls Church Motors is a unique used car dealership located in Falls Church. We are like a buy here-pay here dealership in the sense that we are small, we generally carry between 75-100 vehicles in our inventory at any given time but that is where the similarities end. "

HAHAHAHA.

Predatory in the extreme and I wouldn't shed a tear if some poor SOB who's car you reposses halfway through paying it off burns your dealership down.

I bet you're "no pressure" as well and you let people read the fine print without rushing them or encouraging them to ignore it.

Like the other poster said, you're a bottom feeding business that has no place in this world. You claim to be trying to help people get into cars, yet your interest rates ARE predatory, there are probably a ton of loopholes in your contracts, and you're FOR Profit.

I would believe you're trying to help people if you were a true Non-Profit agency designed to help poor people get into cars, your true motives shine through all the glorified crap you try to pretend is caring.

Posted by: Ben Smith ()
Date: January 14, 2012 12:23PM

these independent used car dealerships are fronts for money laundering operations....if the dealership is owned by a bunch of raghead sandniggers, they launder the money to groups like Hezbollah. If the dealership is operated by the spics, the money goes towards the cartels. Fuck 'em. Shut these fuckers down and deport them.

Date: January 14, 2012 12:50PM

They really scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to selling affordable cars.

From their website's car inventory, a 1988 Chevy Celebrity. You have to call for mileage and price.

http://www.fallschurchmotors.com/windowsticker.php?UniqueID=1G1AW51W4JG110442

Attachments:
1G1AW51W4JG110442C.jpg
1G1AW51W4JG110442E.jpg

Posted by: NO GO ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:18PM

Posted by: aholaaaaan ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:21PM

Call now to get financing on our bullet riddled drug dealer specials! Act in the next 5 minutes and we'll throw in free washing of bloodstained interior and dried semen from prostitutes in the back seat!

Posted by: mr e z slick ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:31PM

I am sure they have entry level cars for those just starting out in life
Attachments:
geostorm.jpg

Posted by: RIPOFF ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:36PM

Falls Church Motors is widely known in this area as a scam artist. Just google Falls Church Motors ripoff and you will see reviews like this...

"I went to buy a 2004 Cadillac Escalade on 11/3/2011, WHAT A JOKE! The truck was filthy, had major body damage and the salesman (Thomas Jordan) said it will be a few more minutes they are fixing the brakes!!! I said to my wife, “FIXING THE BRAKES" OMG!!! That would mean that the brakes were unsafe. This is what we walked into upon arriving from a 2 hour trip from Baltimore to Virginia. The sales manager (Tim) said there was nothing he could do. I ignored the internet reviews and lived to write one of my own, Listen to your GUT!!! If it's too good to be true, it probably is."

Posted by: found another ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:37PM

"FIRST OF ALL WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO A KIND CAB DRIVER WHO WARNED US NOT TO BUY FROM FALLS CHURCH MOTORS LTD, ON LEE HIGHWAY. HOWEVER WE BOUGHT THE CAR. THE PRICE WENT UP FROM 5000 TO 10000 DOLLARS AFTER ADDING UP WHAT ONLY THEY CAN UNDERSTAND. THEN 5 DAYS AFTER THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON- 10 DAYS AFTER THE CAR STOPPED ON TEH ROAD, 14DAYS OF PURCHASE THE CAR COULD NTO DRIVE ANY MORE. THEY THREATENED US THAT WE CAN DO NOTHING BECAUSE IT WILL GO ON OUR CREDIT AND THEY WILL KEEP THE CAR.
THE OWNER INSULTED ME AND MY DAUGHTER. KELLER WHO WAS THE GUY THAT WAS MANAGER ON DUTY ON THE DAY OF THE SALES REFUSED TO EVEN SAY HELLO TO US.
THE OWNER REFUSED TO TALK TO US AND SENT HIS TEEN SON TO HANDLE OUR SITUATION.
THEY ARE VERY VERY RUDE-HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD. THEY RIP OFF AND WE ARE PURSUING THE MATTER. SOMEOBDY PLEASE PLEASE STOP THEM BEFORE THEY KILL SOMEONE ON THE ROAD WITH BAD CARS.
LISTEN IF I SAY DONT GO THERE DONT GO. EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOW I HAVE A LONG PATIENCE."

Posted by: and another ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:38PM

"If you buy a car here, be sure you see the paperwork before you give them any money.

I purchased a vehicle from Falls Church Motors this week. The sign on the car said it came with a 30-day warranty and the salesman also said it came with a warranty. After they charged my credit card, the salesman again said that the car came with a warranty. But when it came time to sign the papers, the sale was designated "As is" with no warranty, and the sales manager refused to include the warranty. Since they'd already charged my card, my options were limited--take the car or try to get a refund.

They also agreed to make a repair to the door trim, and started working on it, but stopped while papers were being signed and did not complete it.

After the papers were signed, it took almost 40 minutes to get the 30-day tags the car.

They were also unable to provide a title for the car, and required me to come back in a week to pick it up.

I've rated the pricing very bad because the price we agreed to was based on the dealer's deception about the warranty.

Be very careful if you deal with these people."

Posted by: shocked and awed ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:42PM

Wow a new low even for a car dealer, click on their offer of a free gift and you get this

http://www.fallschurchmotors.com/gift.htm

Posted by: ripoff ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:45PM

They advertise heavily on Craigslist. They actually violate Craigslist's terms of service by spamming the multiple ads for the same product many times throughout a week. Here are the search results for Falls Church Motors. Flag time!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=10&subAreaID=&query=falls+church+motors&catAbb=sss

Posted by: been burned ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:47PM

Why would anyone have to call for mileage. For Gods sake its right there on the dash, cant the salesmen read and add it to the online description? If you know the VIN, interior color and engine size you must see the miles. Could it be some rolling back of the odometer?

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:58PM

Nobody beats deez muddafuggaz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i-PvBOg6p8

Date: January 14, 2012 02:41PM

RIPOFF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Falls Church Motors is widely known in this area
> as a scam artist. Just google Falls Church Motors
> ripoff and you will see reviews like this...

LOL. Did you read the supposed customer testimonials on their website though?

http://www.fallschurchmotors.com/testimonials.htm

Five Stars
"Mr. Zack Owens was introduced to me by a customer, who identified with my situation and had me call him. Well as a results, he saved me 12.9% on a car, was very honest and knowlgable of the car I purchased. Please, please, please believe me. He and Falls Church Motors are a blessing from My God."

Thanks so much,
Michael M.

"I am writing this letter to say THANK YOU for taking time away from your busy schedule to answer my questions over the phone.

I am forever grateful for the help I received and the mini-van I was able to finance and drive home. I am so glad I had an opportunity to experience just what Falls Church Motors has to offer.

Also, I am telling my friends about my experience with Falls Church Motors, two people will be getting in touch with Doc soon.

Truly Yours,
Dolores E"

Posted by: lolzzz ()
Date: January 14, 2012 02:45PM

lol all those "real" reviews on their site gave the company 5 stars...no 4 or 3 or 2 stars, all 5 star ratings.

i'm sure they mostly prey on hispanic immigrants who can barely read english nevermind the fine print

Posted by: Your Moms ()
Date: January 14, 2012 03:56PM

I think I've heard of these guys before, in their old Baltimore location

Posted by: sell to the spics ()
Date: January 14, 2012 05:23PM

keep selling to the hispanics.
just add fake chrome exhaust, feelers, cheap ass spinning wheels, bad flame stickers, and a honduras air fresher hanging from the rear view.
also mud flaps that have a photo of jesus.

you will make a killing.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: January 14, 2012 06:55PM

ripoff Wrote:
> They advertise heavily on Craigslist. They
> actually violate Craigslist's terms of service by
> spamming the multiple ads for the same product
> many times throughout a week. Here are the search
> results for Falls Church Motors. Flag time!
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=
> 10&subAreaID=&query=falls+church+motors&catAbb=sss

That is a lot of ads to flag. They're spamming the shit outta CL. Does anybody have a script or something that can do them all at once?

Posted by: hola ()
Date: January 14, 2012 08:10PM

wnrsm Wrote:
> ripoff Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They advertise heavily on Craigslist. They
> > actually violate Craigslist's terms of service
> by
> > spamming the multiple ads for the same product
> > many times throughout a week. Here are the
> search
> > results for Falls Church Motors. Flag time!
> >
> >
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=
>
> >
> 10&subAreaID=&query=falls+church+motors&catAbb=sss
>
>
>
> That is a lot of ads to flag. They're spamming
> the shit outta CL. Does anybody have a script or
> something that can do them all at once?

Noticed that a whole shitload of their ads are getting flagged. Must be people on FFU mad that this scam artist thinks that he can fool anyone. Here are his CL ads again btw if anyone is interested in flagging this scam artist

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=falls+church+motors&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Posted by: fallschurhscammers ()
Date: January 14, 2012 08:32PM

just flagged a few mysel,f thx for the cl link

Posted by: scanner listener ()
Date: January 14, 2012 08:46PM

"I pray this email reaches you in the best that life has to offer. On Tuesday, February 21, 2006, I became the “proud” owner of a 1993 Toyota Corolla from your Falls Church Motors car lot after coming down the previous Saturday. The service was/is outstanding. David truly made me feel welcomed. Kudos to Mr. Darrell Freeman. Not only does he exemplify the Love of Christ in his personal life, it also shows through the integrity of his customer service. God used Darrell and David in so many ways to impact my life for the good and To God Be All the Glory. Chris, continue to make yourself available to the Holy Spirit that God may be magnified through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

P.S. Jeremiah 29:11"

Posted by: quick question ()
Date: January 14, 2012 09:25PM

OK here is a real question-

for those fresh out of bankrupcty and in need of a decent car around 10k...and I have 1k cash to put down and have paystubs that show I earn 40k...where should I go to get financed? I was honestly going to check these guys out until I saw this thread but now I know not to go! I need something reliable and decent, I have a kid to think about! I dont have time to be getting towed back to the dealership b/c they cant sell me a decent car!

Posted by: a. bunker ()
Date: January 14, 2012 09:41PM

fuckin spics and spades. the down fall of us all. thanks guys for making life a shit hole.

Date: January 15, 2012 10:11AM

quick question Wrote:
> OK here is a real question-
>
> for those fresh out of bankrupcty and in need of a
> decent car around 10k...and I have 1k cash to put
> down and have paystubs that show I earn
> 40k...where should I go to get financed? I was
> honestly going to check these guys out until I saw
> this thread but now I know not to go! I need
> something reliable and decent, I have a kid to
> think about! I dont have time to be getting towed
> back to the dealership b/c they cant sell me a
> decent car!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure where you can go. You should be very careful. People in your situation do not have a lot of options and can be desperate. Scam artists are drawn to desperation like flies are drawn to shit.

Normal financing options (banks, credit unions, etc) don't like lending to people in your situation. Your best chance at financing will come from the place selling you the vehicle.

If there is such a thing as a "reputable car seller," most/all of their cars are outside your budget. I think you're going to have a hard time finding an honest dealer that has a good selection of <$10k cars.

Every dealer has a review online trashing them - even the good ones. There are more bad customers than there are businesses to serve them.

If you have any chance of getting financing lined up before buying a car, I would do that and buy from a private party. Pay the money to have a mechanic check it out first.

Posted by: qunnn ()
Date: January 15, 2012 11:03AM

Why do you think a decent car has to start at 10k? You can find good condition and decent Japanese cars from 6-8k. I'd advise to start saving more and hold off on a car purchase if you can handle it.

Look unless you are a retard, a zillion red flags should have gone off as soon as you heard the name of the company, the financing terms, the actual look of the storefront, and their free "gift." Yes I said retard, retort all you want. I'm 19, my family lives in Langley, have an awesome GPA, great FICO score for my age, low credit-to-debt ratio =)

Posted by: qunnn ()
Date: January 15, 2012 11:04AM

How hurry up and get my fries and burger.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: January 15, 2012 12:10PM

Don't think we'll be seeing any more from "CarsFallsChurch" anytime soon.

@Quick Question and wnsrm: wouldn't CarMax be a good spot to get something for around 10K. With bad credit the buyer might have to put more money down. But 40K a year income seems reasonable for a 10K car.

Depending on how long "Quick Question" has been at the job and other debts/obligations (DTI Ratio), wouldn't a place like CarMax be able to work something legitimate out in the neighborhood of 8-10K without having to worry about getting ripped off?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2012 06:22AM by TheNorthman.

Posted by: IINNI ()
Date: January 15, 2012 12:24PM

I don't think CarMax has any cars around 10k, I believe they now start out at 14k or something close.

Posted by: Savesum ()
Date: January 15, 2012 12:33PM

In that situation your best bet is to save up 3 or 4 grand and just buy a reliable car on Craig's. You can get an early 2000s Camry or civic which will last you a long time as long as maintenance was all kept up with.

Date: January 15, 2012 01:44PM

Savesum Wrote:
> In that situation your best bet is to save up 3 or
> 4 grand and just buy a reliable car on Craig's.
> You can get an early 2000s Camry or civic which
> will last you a long time as long as maintenance
> was all kept up with.

+1

I sold a perfectly fine car on CL a few years ago for $2200. It was a 4-door with 120k miles (that had never ever stranded me) - so I'm sure you can do a LOT better for two or three times that.

Go with a private party ad. A $4k car at a private seller is much better than a $4k car at a dealer.

If you call one that looks private party and figure out that it really is a dealer, just cease contact. Telling them to eat a bag of dicks is optional, but it is preferred. If it is Fall Church Auto, tell them to fuck their mother too.

I expect to never buy a new car again. The last two vehicles I bought was a $26k private party car and a $9k dealer used motorcycle. The motorcycle was a great deal that was $1500-$2000 lower than all other CL sellers. Getting temp tags to ride it legally the same day and not having to visit and deal with the VA DMV made the deal even better.

@TheNorthman - I thought of carmax too (I have a friend that works there). I assumed that $10k was below their minimum. I think you pay a premium at carmax anyway - but it can be worth it for a high-volume dealer with well-advertised trial periods and guarantees. The only way I'd buy there is only after they came out ahead in an extensive comparison.

The collateral and clientele for a $10k auto loan is even sketchier than that of a mortgage - which seems impossible but true :)

Posted by: flat broked ()
Date: January 15, 2012 01:59PM

Also, I am telling my friends about my experience with Falls Church Motors, two people will be getting in touch with Doc soon.

Truly Yours,
Dolores E"

Can you trust a car salesman with a name like Doc?

Posted by: inquisitivezz ()
Date: January 15, 2012 02:26PM

flat broked Wrote:
> Also, I am telling my friends about my experience
> with Falls Church Motors, two people will be
> getting in touch with Doc soon.
>
> Truly Yours,
> Dolores E"
>
>
> Can you trust a car salesman with a name like Doc?

It's obvious they themselves know they are scam artists and probably use all that religion stuff on their site to lure in hispanics. I couldn't do crap like that. Selling lemons to old ladies or families just starting out and charging predatory rates and then being able to sleep well at night.

Date: January 15, 2012 02:42PM

At some point - you have to call it "tough love" and/or "natural selection"

If you're gullible enough to trust a used car seller more because of a religious quote, maybe you'll learn if you get scammed. If you don't learn and trust again, you deserve it.

It serves a purpose. It keeps the scammers fed well enough so that they don't go after bigger fish like you and me. It keeps them from having to evolve.

A reputable dealer is expensive, but a scam dealer costs much more.

Date: January 15, 2012 02:56PM

Is this an attempt at the DJ Majik thread for 2012?

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Date: January 15, 2012 04:07PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> Is this an attempt at the DJ Majik thread for
> 2012?

No, because the OP isn't supporting himself with three or four sockpuppets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2012 04:08PM by eesh.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.