HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Policies at Jiffy Lube Live
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 07, 2012 04:08PM

I read on here from user "justsayin" that "The JLL parking lot is closed to the public for events, it is only open to the limited group of paying customers. JLL said they will enforce limitation of acces (sic) to ticket holders.."

So no more day of show sales at the Jiffy Lube Live box office. If you do not have a ticket you can not get on the parking lot. Won tickets from your fave radio station? You are not paying so they will not let you on the property. Dropping the kids off? Forget it - make the kids walk the couple miles from the main road. Even if you know the band, or work for them, you will not allowed on JLL premises.

I read it here, so it must be true.

Fairfaxunderground rules: Lilliputions, not ok. Midgettville ok. I got it now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2012 04:08PM by Radiophile.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Policies at Jiffy Lube Live
Date: January 07, 2012 04:13PM

That also means no police, no fire fighters, rescue squad or the people who sell you beer will not be allowed on the parking lot. Damn JLL is tough!!!!!!!

Posted by: hooch ()
Date: January 07, 2012 04:17PM

Drinking on private property is OK. The key difference in Virginia is whether or not you are intoxicated.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Drunk in Public: Prince William County, VA

Public intoxication in Prince William County, Virginia, is covered by both state and local law.

According to § 18.2-388 of the Virginia Code, it is illegal in Virginia to curse or swear “profanely” or to be intoxicated in public whether through drugs or alcohol. In any area in which there is a court-approved detoxification center, a police officer may transport the suspect to the center in lieu of arrest, although nobody can be held at the center involuntarily. “In public” is defined as a place that is “in open view, visible to the community, and could include a defendant’s private property. The maximum penalty for a violation of this offense is a $250 fine.

Public intoxication is also covered by local code in Prince William County. Specifically, Section 16-14 of the Prince William County code prohibits anyone from being “intoxicated in public, whether such intoxication results from alcohol, narcotic drug or other intoxicant.” The penalty for violating this provision is $250 fine. Code 1965, §13.1-26; Ord. No. 01-17; 2-6-01.

Date: January 07, 2012 04:33PM

hooch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Drinking on private property is OK. The key
> difference in Virginia is whether or not you are
> intoxicated.
> --------------------------------------------------

I will say this until I am blue in the face or you people "get it". It has NOTHING, zero, zilch, nada, etc to do with whether you are on private property or public property or being intoxicated or not. Whether you are intoxicated is covered by a different set of laws. Just drinking an alcoholic beverage in what Virginia defines as a "public place" is illegal.

4.1-308. Drinking alcoholic beverages, or offering to another, in public place;

Posted by: Southeast.Jerome ()
Date: January 07, 2012 04:39PM

Radiophile...what the fuck? Like this needed a new thread...seriously? Oh wait, I'm sorry...I'm an unregistered user questioning the mighty Radiophile...what am I possibly thinking? Goddamn...

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 07, 2012 05:05PM

This did not need a new thread. Reported as a troll thread in main forum.

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: January 07, 2012 05:16PM

thanks eesh. I just want to make sure EVERYONE saw the mis-information that is being spread on this site.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 07, 2012 05:58PM

Radiophile is mad because I outed him as FUNdamental in the JLL thread.

In context I was referring to event times as JLL stated to the press, in case anyone gives the slightest crap what labiapile/fundatard is weeping about.

Date: January 07, 2012 06:12PM

justsayin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Radiophile is mad because I outed him as
> FUNdamental in the JLL thread.
>
Still Spreading mis-information, I see.

Posted by: Southeast.Jerome ()
Date: January 07, 2012 09:47PM

Radiophile...if you enjoy the radio so much, please log-off your computer/smartphone and go give it a listen...forever. The adults are talking now.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.