HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am a minority and I think Fairfax County was better when it was mostly white.
Posted by: I am a minority ()
Date: January 02, 2012 12:27PM

I am a minority, I was born and raised here and my family has been here since the early 1960s and I think Fairfax County was better when it was mostly white. The illegals are ruining Fairfax County. My family came here legally.

I also enjoy listening to old country music and old classic rock music too. It is 100% better then the shit being released today. Maybe I am just white on the inside and just dont know it yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am a minority and I think Fairfax County was better when it was mostly white.
Posted by: Correctemundo ()
Date: January 02, 2012 07:42PM

I am a minority Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am a minority, I was born and raised here and my
> family has been here since the early 1960s and I
> think Fairfax County was better when it was mostly
> white. The illegals are ruining Fairfax County. My
> family came here legally.
>
> I also enjoy listening to old country music and
> old classic rock music too. It is 100% better then
> the shit being released today. Maybe I am just
> white on the inside and just dont know it yet.

Minority heritage runs deep in Fairfax. The main problem is that these immigrants don't idenitfy themselves as Americans, instead El Salvadorian, Gautemalean, etc. Why do they come here if they love their country so much, is what us honkies don't understand. And while they're here, why can't they respect our customs and laws? My family immigrated from Europe 150 years ago because they hated what was going on in their homeland. Why be proud of something you run away from?

Re: I am a minority and I think Fairfax County was better when it was mostly white.
Posted by: mjs ()
Date: January 02, 2012 08:20PM

they love their country. evident byt he fact they saind their paychecks home. what they don't love is the money they make while they live there...

Persoanlly I don't see the gripe. whites won't cut grass, or dig ditches, and slop tar on roofs. the latins are doing the work whites won't do. And by having the latins doing it. prices are being kept low. if you end up forcing out the latins then companies are going to have to pay higher wages to get whites to work. so if you kick out latino's then price WILL go up...

let em live in herndon. no big deal...

Posted by: cr4ck3r ()
Date: January 02, 2012 08:35PM

I dont mind doing any hard labor. Its the cheap fucks who pay next to nothing for it.

Posted by: A Few Truths ()
Date: January 02, 2012 09:04PM

The truth about rich societies is that they need vast armies of low-paid unskilled and semi-skilled laborers to do all the chores like cleaning toilets, digging ditches, picking tomatoes, and mowing lawns.

Another truth is that they need a surplus of these workers to keep wages low.

A third truth is that rich people don't want to live near poor people, or often to even to acknowledge their existence.

Posted by: lolLOLlol ()
Date: January 02, 2012 09:17PM

mjs Wrote:
> they love their country. evident byt he fact they
> saind their paychecks home. what they don't love
> is the money they make while they live there...
>
> Persoanlly I don't see the gripe. whites won't
> cut grass, or dig ditches, and slop tar on roofs.
> the latins are doing the work whites won't do.
> And by having the latins doing it. prices are
> being kept low. if you end up forcing out the
> latins then companies are going to have to pay
> higher wages to get whites to work. so if you
> kick out latino's then price WILL go up...
>
> let em live in herndon. no big deal...

haha look at this immigrant trying to spell and talk economics

Date: January 02, 2012 10:19PM

I am a minority and I love old country music from back in the day. Maybe because I was born and raised here and I cannot identify with anything else. New country sucks ass though. Its shit.

Date: January 02, 2012 10:23PM

You wont hear any Daddy Yankee or Jennifer Lopez blasting from my car. They are shit

Date: January 02, 2012 10:28PM

My favorite song when I was in elementary school.

Posted by: MMOTHERFUCKERRINGGLYING CRACKER ()
Date: January 02, 2012 11:39PM

'minorities' don't say 'i am a minority' dumbass. minorities are whites. check the na. all he crackers are killing themselves because they finally realized what worthless sacks of lazy shit they are

Posted by: Cracker man ()
Date: January 03, 2012 12:24AM

Filthy illegal spic.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: January 03, 2012 12:27AM

you white pieces of shit are getting taken over.

Posted by: Creepier ()
Date: January 03, 2012 12:30AM

Filthy ignorant greasy illegal scumbag.

Posted by: Wastussee Indian ()
Date: January 03, 2012 12:38AM

Unless you were born in one the 14 American Native tribes you are a fucking immigrant. Now pack up your shit and get off our land!

Freaking European gaywads!

Posted by: Freeden ()
Date: January 03, 2012 01:03AM

We stole the land because the Indians were inferior savages.

Date: January 03, 2012 12:57PM

Freeden Wrote:
> We stole the land because the Indians were
> inferior savages.

The land wasn't stolen. The whites and indians fought for the land and the indians lost. Big time.

Posted by: you're stupid ()
Date: January 03, 2012 01:34PM

^ Product of fairfax county public education?

Posted by: Old country music fucking fules ()
Date: January 03, 2012 06:31PM

Older country music fucking rules.

Date: January 03, 2012 06:36PM

de3car6.jpg

If I could somehow find a way to afford to make a replica of this car and make it my daily driver in Fairfax County traffic I would do it.

Posted by: arty ()
Date: January 13, 2012 04:04AM

its hard to respect these laws when you were taught differently and you have different standards/ethics. many (like myself) have no idea about many of these laws until you actually violate them and get caught and realize the seriousness yet the ridiculousness of these so called "laws". Its gets even more stupid since most of the cheap petty crimes arent even morally wrong. I respect laws to some degree, but I respect morality even more so. Thus you will never see me violate a moral behaviour yet you will see me in jail because I drank some beer with friends outside in open air or I had no idea I cant drive to places like school with my restricted license. I came here 2 years ago from russia and was a perfect citizen and people treat me with respect. but here, for a simple traffic violation, or having a minor drinking in a car or any other dumb non-criminal behaviour I am put in jail with other good people and treated like shit right from the moment a cop approaches me in fairfax county. So whoever said that immigrants cant respect these "laws", think again. Its not very human to respect a law which one sees wrong/unjust. revolutionaries, and the american people themselves took down past laws and orders many times and they are deemed heroes

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: January 13, 2012 04:36AM

In theory, you left Russia because you didn't like it there and wanted something different/better. Now that you are here, you don't want to learn the laws and seem to want to emulate the ways of your old home. This would turn my home into a shithole like your old one. Learn the laws, follow them and don't be a fucking dumbass.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: January 13, 2012 05:16AM

Mikeymike Wrote:
> In theory, you left Russia because you didn't like
> it there and wanted something different/better.
> Now that you are here, you don't want to learn the
> laws and seem to want to emulate the ways of your
> old home. This would turn my home into a shithole
> like your old one. Learn the laws, follow them
> and don't be a fucking dumbass.

American citizens move to other countries as well. Does this mean America is a 'shithole'?
If that's all it takes to qualify, every country in the world is a shithole.

Posted by: YEP ()
Date: January 13, 2012 05:46AM

Being white I agree with you. When the white master is in charge the slaves are happy and taken care of.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.