HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dui/Dwi Lawyers?
Posted by: Doap ()
Date: February 19, 2008 01:26PM

I recently got a dwi and im in need of a great lawyer but theres so many to choose from. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good one that actually knows what he/she is doing. If i can get this case dropped or reduced to even a reckless, that would be wonderful. thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dui/Dwi Lawyers?
Posted by: Kfed ()
Date: February 19, 2008 01:42PM

Try this group, they are suppose to be the best.

Whitestone, Brent, Young & Merril, P.C.
Law Firm in Fairfax, Virginia

Fairfax, Virginia 22030

Posted by: Rehash ()
Date: February 19, 2008 02:38PM

This question is as beat as the window tinting shops. Learn how to use the search button. It is amazing!

Posted by: officer pilazzi suxs ()
Date: February 19, 2008 09:44PM

Go whitestone or David Hall. David Hall is more for Vienna but he is like 500 and 0 for DUI cases!!!! Whitestone or Hall is your best bet for sure!!!!

Posted by: Neal G ()
Date: February 20, 2008 01:07AM

I recommend .... Stephen Sheehy III, he is the best!!! I promise, he know them all and my god he is great....depending how you blew. He has great legal team that won't disappoint.

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: February 20, 2008 07:16AM

Whatever you decide to do, when all is said and done, don't drink and drive anymore, numbnuts.

Add up the money you spent to get your car out of impound, the cost of an attorney, the skyrocketing insurance you are going to have to pay, telling people you can't go places because you have a restricted to-and-from-work only license - and weigh it out the next time you decide to drink. A cab is a WHOLE lot cheaper than all of the above.

Posted by: JJ1975 ()
Date: February 20, 2008 07:32PM

I just discovered this site and this has to be the worst community ever. Almost all the posts I see here there is someone saying some smart remark. Like this guy before me, he didn't ask us you for your personal opinion about DUI/DWI, he's just asking for a good lawyer that can help he out.

Posted by: 4wheeler ()
Date: February 21, 2008 01:40PM

JJ1975 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
he's just
> asking for a good lawyer that can help he out.

How is a lawyer going to help "he" out?? by allow him to get off easy? if you think you are old enough to drink and drive, be a fucking grown up and face the judge yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2008 01:41PM by 4wheeler.

Posted by: DirtDigler ()
Date: February 21, 2008 04:04PM

So where can I get my windows tinted?

Posted by: OTIS ()
Date: February 25, 2008 07:59PM

KEVIN WRIGHT or DEMETRY PIKRALLIDAS

703-267-2600

They sit you down, walk you through everything, then go to war.

Posted by: DevilsJuice ()
Date: June 13, 2018 01:37AM

Alcohol is the Devil's juice.

Posted by: My recommendation ()
Date: June 13, 2018 09:00AM

pnalaw.com

Posted by: Best in Town ()
Date: June 13, 2018 07:45PM

I highly recommend David Trinnes or Phil Leiser.

Posted by: bearcat22 ()
Date: June 13, 2018 08:20PM

In May 2000, a two-page police report pertaining to a fatal accident that had taken place near Midland, Texas, in 1963 was made public. It contained the information that 17-year-old Laura Welch had run a stop sign, causing the death of the sole occupant of the vehicle hers had struck. According to that report, the future First Lady had been driving her Chevrolet sedan to a local drive-in theater on a clear night shortly after 8 p.m. on 6 November 1963 when she entered an intersection without heeding the stop sign and there collided with the Corvair sedan driven by 17-year-old Michael Douglas. Also in the car with Laura Welch was her friend, 17-year-old Judy Dykes.

How fast Miss Welch might have been driving is open to question. That part of the police report is illegible, although two biographies of the First Lady refer to her as having been going 50 mph at the time of the collision. The speed limit on that portion of road was 55 mph. According to the police report neither driver had been drinking, but no tests were performed. No charges were filed as a result of the accident.

News accounts from 1963 reported the young man as having been thrown from his car and dying of a broken neck; he was pronounced dead on arrival at Midland Memorial Hospital. According to various biographies of Mrs. Bush, the boy’s father had been traveling in a car immediately behind his son’s and witnessed the whole thing.
Attachments:
twins.jpg

Posted by: wally ()
Date: June 13, 2018 09:51PM

Bearcat 22, what is the point of that post?

Posted by: Money talks ()
Date: June 13, 2018 10:12PM

PETER GREENSPUN! Enough said.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.