HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Didnt like Alto Plaza? Try my Families Steak House
Posted by: chihuahuamom ()
Date: February 18, 2008 04:05PM

I dont typically put my families name out there, however there appears to be some genuine food lovers out there that enjoy a great meal. If you dont mind the travel or if your heading to the Eastern Shore stop by my families Steak and Seafood House.
Annies Paramount Steak House has been in my family since 1846. The original Annies was built in Georgetown and operated for years there, then moved to 17th St NW and still remains there today. However my father branched out and built a Second Annies on the Eastern Shore in 1992. Annie is my grandmother who still bartends at the DC spot every now and then. Many of my aunts and cousins work the floor there and I actually did at one point for 4 yrs.
My dad's place sits just off the water, so it is considered to be waterfront.
My father and step-mother are owners and my sister is General Manager. I have two other sisters that also work there when they are home from college.
If you really enjoy great steaks and fresh seafood as well as a very romantic atmoshpere, then this is the perfect place to go.
My father cuts his own meats as there is a butcher shop within the restaurant, so EVERYTHING is fresh.
Here is his website: http://www.annies.biz/

If you do visit I would love to hear your feedback.
Bon Appetit

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.