HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mike Frey
Posted by: MotorVoter ()
Date: October 07, 2011 02:10AM

Do you know that Mike Frey has been in office in Sully for 20 years? Do you know he is the only supervisor Sully has known? Do you know that someone IS running against him? Do you complain about him? Why? Nice man with nice dog. Very friendly. Vote Mike Frey the right choice for all of Fairfax County. Paid for by a person to re-elect Mike Frey, but cost no money to do so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mike Frey
Posted by: nope ()
Date: October 07, 2011 07:11AM

Nope. Centreville illegals sanctuary was put in on his watch, will vote against him every election until he is gone.

Posted by: Needs a Pit Bull ()
Date: October 07, 2011 07:28AM

Just because someone has been in a political position for 20 years isn't justification to keep them there. This is the whole drive for term limits in Congress, too. Others should have the opportunity to serve.

While Mike Frey might have been great and instrumental in the early years of the Sully district, I feel that of recent, he's not the best person suited for how the district has morphed and changed. Sully needs a more aggressive supervisor for their district.

Believe me, I was all for Mike Frey early in his term when I lived in the Sully district. But, now, I think it's time for him to move on. However, now that I look at it, maybe some of his decisions 20 years ago were not that good because of the directions the district has taken. What we see today could clearly be an indicator of what was or wasn't done 20 years ago to ensure the district would turn out in a good way.

Posted by: WE built this city ()
Date: October 07, 2011 07:38AM

Time to move on Mike, will vote for anyone else, if they dont want to listen, we can replace them as well

Posted by: stillvoting ()
Date: October 15, 2011 08:14AM

Mike will win hands down.

Posted by: Bean brain ()
Date: October 16, 2011 11:50AM

I also like Frey but his support for illegals means he needs to go. Only problem I see are the lack of contenders. One Dem is all I've seen.

Date: October 16, 2011 12:29PM

That is all you usually see in BOS elections. One DEM, one GOP. If Frey is not elected what will he do? Being a BOS is his job. That would not be right to have him be unemployed. He truely is a nice guy.

Posted by: let's face it ()
Date: October 16, 2011 12:45PM

he's been at it so long he'd probably have very hard time landing a job in privte sector with close to same benefits. he cetainly needs the health benefits provided by the county

Date: October 16, 2011 12:50PM

He can do telemarketing or work at a bank. They have benefits.

Posted by: Not BofA ()
Date: October 16, 2011 01:15PM

stillvoting Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He can do telemarketing or work at a bank. They
> have benefits.

I wouldn't recommend that he apply at Bank of America due to their recent announcement of 40,000 cuts in personnel.

I'm sure he'll survive. As a person, he appears to be real conservative. I'm sure he has loads of cash in his mattresses that he didn't invest in the anemic stock market.

Posted by: Not BofA ()
Date: October 16, 2011 01:18PM

Actually, when faced in a vote between Mr. Frey and a Democrat, it's probably still safe to vote for Mr. Frey. While his behavior oftentimes appears like he's a do-nothing Liberal for the Sully district, at least he doesn't call himself a Liberal. Voting a Liberal into the spot would mean even more lax policies for Centreville and the shitbound spiral they're on. Plus, it would take the Liberal a few years to "get to know" the environment - (e.g. - who to collect the kick-backs from, etc.)

Date: October 16, 2011 06:35PM

let's face it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he's been at it so long he'd probably have very
> hard time landing a job in privte sector with
> close to same benefits. he cetainly needs the
> health benefits provided by the county

He can get a job at the Centreville Day labor office

Posted by: RocketScientists ()
Date: October 16, 2011 06:54PM

The previous poster is correct. Good one.

Posted by: resume ()
Date: October 16, 2011 07:18PM

Maybe he no habla

Date: February 23, 2014 04:52PM

Next election it is time for Frey to be replaced.
Friends of Supervisor M. Frey at the Centreville library.
Attachments:
Frey's kids.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.